LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby with Back ribs

DailyDi

Hopefully there's a positive outcome from this.

I have a friend that has severe back pain issues.  A lot of it stems from his years of dirt bikes and snowboarding... and now he's paying for it.  And all he does is complain about the medical system.

Oh... and now I can't get "I want my baby back baby back baby back.......  ribs" out of my head!    Thanks a lot!  ?

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Oh... and now I can't get "I want my baby back baby back baby back.......  ribs" out of my head!    Thanks a lot!  ?

+5 Mikeypoints for getting what I was thinking lol.

Any treatment would be an improvement. Pain pills and muscle relaxants have no effect. I need a Dr to either figure it out, or diagnosis it so I can go on disability and not need to be up and around quite as much. Relief being my preference.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
53 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

saw my dr again today and told him again about my back (can't stand for more than 2 minutes) and he's finally referring me to an orthopedic surgeon to figure out what is wrong with it.

That's some good news Mikey! Hopefully you finally get the answers you're looking for about your back. Back pain is some of the worst pain ever, not fun my friend!????????????

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's some good news Mikey! Hopefully you finally get the answers you're looking for about your back. Back pain is some of the worst pain ever, not fun my friend!????????????

I agree. I hurt my back lifting weights once, and it's no fun when you can't bend or turn without pain. I wouldn't want what Mikey's got going on either, that sounds awful.

That sucks!! I have back issues also, but I know mine are all "soft tissue" and not "structural". Soft tissue being muscles, tendons or ligaments. I have knots in my lower back that flare up mow and again....which is a pain!!!, But a visit to a chiropractor works great, with a massage, or just doing sit ups and some advil...and a back brace for a while also works. But that is for me, as I know what my problem is and why, and how to treat it.....in reality, I just need to get off my azz and get some exercise, like what I did in school. I rode my bike 3 miles each way....and did 50 sit ups a day before bed, that kept the back demons  away for along time!!! ??

SO...my suggestion is go after soft tissue treatment FIRST!!! Surgery should ALWAYS be the absolutely LAST thing to consider,with regards to your back!!! Try a good chiropractor, get some excercise, stretch, take yoga classes, get a good DEEP back massage to break up any knots, sleep on the floor, as hard surfaces help straighten things out..... Been there done that as well...

It may just be a soft tissue thing, not structural ( ie spine or discs) so dont be so fast to rush into a surgical situation, which might leave you miserable for life, when it could be soft tissue, which can be resolved in other, better ways. 

Please be careful with this....I know it hurts, been down that road...but it might just be something that can be fixed with excercise and massage, and better habits....rather than a scalpal!!!!

Shots may help. Its a little more than a bandaid but it helps, 1st shot worked about 6 months, i went back to driving 6-700 miles with a heavy cluched kenworth, 2nd shot worked for almost2 years, switched to a auto rig and cut my daily miles down, then i dont know why but i really started hurting again and shots stopped helping, started on the nerve burns and its helping, dont know for how long, this may not help you, but i hope it will, back pain sucks, and driving semi doesn't help.