LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dribbling during foreplay

Recently my partner and I were trying to get intimate. We were cuddling and enjoying each others bodies but we didn’t get too far before she started feeling dampness on her body.  This wasn't a shock to either of us as I’ve been dribbling with increased frequency. Though I didn’t realize til we got intimate just how much I dribble.   And despite my effort to downplay it, I could tell she was (understandably) grossed out. 

Any tips on how we can enjoy each other’s bodies while keeping clean and hygienic?  

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, this was an issue between my wife and I many years ago but she eventually got over it. It will depend on the person of course. It came up in our counseling sessions. Time and familiarity may help. 

It took about 8 months before my wife was no longer bother by it. It happened by accident or passion depending on how you look at it.  Of course that incident was after 8 months of bed wetting, leaks, diapers, catheters, etc. 

My wife has always been a large woman and she (and I) enjoyed mutual oral sex as a (the) main part of our sexual activity. Our custom being the usual "69" configuration with her on top. She liked having me in her mouth while I orally took her to multiple orgasms.

The idea of me "leaking" in her mouth or in that general area - as she would often lay her face on my leg or pubic area, was a problem for her. The counselor would often point out that urine was sterile and she should not worry. But she couldn't get over it. 

She tried may times but just couldn't face it until one day I thought it was funny and chuckled. She was really offended and said that I wouldn't feel the same way if the shoe was on the other foot. I actually laughed and she got quite mad until I told her something like "believe me, I've worn that shoe many times." She was puzzled until I explained what I thought she already knew - she often leaked urine during her orgasms. Many times, not just leaked, but sprayed. She had no idea. She actually thought she was just "really wet down" there a lot. Well, she was -very much so, but often it was also a lot of urine. She was utterly mortified. 

So the next time we were that intimate, she didn't back off - and tired to tough it out. It didn't work, she was still too grossed out. 

This put a serious damper on our intimate relations for over a month until one night she had a bit more wine than usual at a social function and was quite randy when we got home. We immediately got to it. She was in rare form in that she was very aroused and practically begging to have an orgasm. - Scratch that, she was begging. (It had been over a month for both of us.) And every touch was driving her nuts. And it was driving me crazy too because she wasn't touching me at all I was a stiff as concrete and being completely ignored. It made me work her until she was frantic. I had to have been working her for over 20 minutes, letting her get close but not cresting. I'm almost at the point of ejaculating without even being touched when she begins head toward orgasm and suddenly takes me into her mouth like she used too. I came nearly instantly. It was fantastic but she was just about there and she kept working me as usual. In the past she would usually keep me in her mouth as my erection was lost. After a while it would return and she'd go for round two.  Basically her attention wasn't really on me at all. She just really got off when I came in her mouth.  That was the final stimulation she needed. And just as she started to orgasm, I no longer had an erection that was closing off my bladder. It started to empty as usual, a slow continual flow.  But while she orgasmed. She completely didn't notice at all. She just kept working my penis as she moaned, spasmed and orgasmed for the next 5 minutes or so. (If she leaked, it was minor and not very noticeable.) My bladder completely emptied before she finished. Some she must have swallowed. But overall it was everywhere. Her face was in it, her hair, the bed was soaked. Semen and urine was all over her. She just lay there with my penis on her cheek just panting for a couple minutes before she realized what happened.

After that things improved. It took her a while to consciously not worry about. But we were back to having oral sex and she wasn't grossed out if she realized urine was involved after the fact. 

Note, urine is not a "turn on" for either of us. She has just learned to deal with it. And over the years, her own bladder control during orgasm has weakened as well. I don't really care as I have over things on my mind at the time. 

A couple of pointers. Odor can be an issue. Make sure you shower well be for intimate relations. That will help. Also, check your diet. Some foods can cause urine to have an odor or taste. Best to avoid those foods.

And for the record, you CAN have sex and oral sex with a foley cath if you take it easy and have a willing partner. 

Edited by ThomasInWVa
Typos and spelling.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Things happen.  Sex is not pretty or clean.  My wife and I were having sex last night.  Lately I have had a hard time finishing, but she was happy with her outcome.  We use a bed pad and towel during the act.  After we were done I donned a training pant I had handy for the just in case leak as I gave her a back rub.  Before I knew it not only was it wet, but the blanket and sheets I was sitting on as well.  I had to get up and replace them and am washing the laundry now.  She blew it off and was quite happy with clean blankets and has been sleeping since. 

The real key is she just does not care about my incontinence.  We love each other, we enjoy each other, and we deal with the rest as needed. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...