LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I think I want a new dog

My boy was the best boy, way better than any other boy.  Built like a tank, smart as a whip, protective of the whole neighborhood but friendlier than anyone you met today.

Next dogo ain't gonna be him.

RIP buddy 7,6,09 - 1,20,20

Buddy's been gone almost two years, lil bastard still makes my face leak.  A friend of mine just had to make the last choice for his boy.  That got me thinking.  That and I'm disneying Dug's Day.  I want and cannot have a new pup right now.  And that's bullshit cuz i want one.

• Sad 2

Sorry for your loss. I know how much it hurts. I have lost 3 dogs now. Two of them had to be put to sleep, and one was hit by a car. I wish you the best in your search for another best buddy. They really are "Man's best friend". Don't be surprised if you accidentally call the new pup your buddy's name (I can't believe how many times I've done it). What kind of dog was he?

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, Amber's Boy said:

My boy was the best boy, way better than any other boy.  Built like a tank, smart as a whip, protective of the whole neighborhood but friendlier than anyone you met today.

Next dogo ain't gonna be him.

RIP buddy 7,6,09 - 1,20,20

Buddy's been gone almost two years, lil bastard still makes my face leak.  A friend of mine just had to make the last choice for his boy.  That got me thinking.  That and I'm disneying Dug's Day.  I want and cannot have a new pup right now.  And that's bullshit cuz i want one.

@Amber's Boy

Pets especially dogs are very special. I don’t care whether you have a dog a cat a fish or any type of animal when you have them in your family they become family members. I know how it feels to lose a family pets, it is hard!

throughout my life I have had dogs, hamsters, birds and more dogs. However, after I was born, we had a bunch of dogs. They were all beagles. They were like family. They took care of me and my disabled brother, and protected us from anything that was dangerous. When you have a dog that is like a family member, it is a tragedy to lose it.  It was even worse for me when I had to leave and move to another city when I was four years old. I moved from the country to the city and when I did that, I didn’t get to bring any of my dogs with me, they were left at the Humane Society. I believe this is the hardest day I had to deal with in my young life.  No longer would I have a companion like a dog, because we lived in a city and there was nowhere for the dog to run. When I was a little older I had a bird a parakeet, then a hamster. After my hamster died, and my bird died, I had no other family pets in the house. My pets were my stuffed animals.

losing a family pet or pets is the worst thing that you could possibly probably have to deal with, second only to losing your family members such as your mother or your father etc.  I am sorry for your loss, and I hope that eventually you are able to get that new dog. I know from experience that having a pet it’s calming and relaxing. For example, my stepmother has her own kitty, and she goes to find her all the time, and will be around her as much as she can. I wish you the best of luck, and I share my condolences, because I know how hard it is to lose someone you love whether it be human or whether it be animal!

May your friend always rest in eternal peace and may you always have positive and rewarding experiences to always remember your friend!

Brian