LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D.P/F.BABY WEEK

Many times I have seen it said that the first D.P.F.baby week was in 1987.I went to the second one in 85.There was 10 of us there that day.I just wish i still had all my newsletters.Lost them all when I left Cali.in 89.Just wish there was someone here that remembers the first few Baby Weeks.

I was in San Francisco for a conference a number of years ago, can't remember the year, and Tommy was kind enough to meet with me at his home just over the bridge in Sausalito. A pioneer for ABDL, God rest his soul.

From what I understand. Baby Week evolved for the "Cops and Robbers" get-togethers, whichwere reported on in the newsletter as far back as 1983. In fact, it was described in the first issue that I got, I believe in March of that year, and I take it that the activity, which was more than just playing cops and robbers,  was well established by then and evolved from informal get-togethers that were mostly local and with few, hard-core members

16 hours ago, Little Christine said:

From what I understand. Baby Week evolved for the "Cops and Robbers" get-togethers, whichwere reported on in the newsletter as far back as 1983. In fact, it was described in the first issue that I got, I believe in March of that year, and I take it that the activity, which was more than just playing cops and robbers,  was well established by then and evolved from informal get-togethers that were mostly local and with few, hard-core members

Sham there is not anyone who dose not have a bunch of those newsletters from that time .I know it was talked about in a newsletter later on that year.I know that it was 85 cause I drove my car to San Fransisco and then to Sacramento to see friends.

It then evolved into a situation, when DPF became the center of things ABDL, that there were separate parites all over the US and maybe UK that were hosted by members who would be considered "admins" today, affiliated with DPF and well-known to, and trusted by, Tommy, since, not everybody to get to San Fran

DD is kind of an upgraded DPF. One of the qualities of an online organization is that it can be developed by ordinary members. My About me is  LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE which has, among other things items that can be taken and used and a playroom.. I used my blog to create the BabyDoll line of DIY grooming and  care items ( may move that to an album since I cannot edit/update that blog entry anymore and I would like to put in the BabyDoll Body, Bath and Baby Oil that is harmless to the traditional waterproof panty materials while being somewhat therapeutic and aromatic. Also, there is RUBBER PANTIES'R'US, which is the coplate guide to waterrooof panties and related items in the known wor...erm...universe. What nobody seems to know is that it is participatory. Anyone can submit a review of  items is it is written reasonably well. This is the sesqui-centennial of  rubber panties. I also have blog entries about "web real estate" and a thread "Resource Roundup" with things you can use to do likewise. I was able to use DD as a launch pad for the hunt to replace Comco panties and avert disaster as will as bring in the tiara fancy. This spree was triggered by Zander's "Big List" of diaper reviews (which, alas, along with its creator, has vanished. Also gone is our Diaper Museum). My regret is that there are apparently no other examples of member creativity other than the art and stories. They would enrich the ABDL universe

None of this co  auld be possible in the old paper and ink days. Newsletters were very limited in what they could present from club members What DPF and Bytemine did have that DD does not is a self-contained set of links to member sites: RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME was in the upper 40% at both places and was the "reference nursery" at Bytemin's Wetville

I actually have and just watched a video of one of the DPF weeks, it was pretty cool to see.  It’s was well before I started wearing diapers.  It was also really neat to see them all in cloth diapers.  That was the norm back then.  I have 5 of there videos that I can watch.

19 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

Sham there is not anyone who dose not have a bunch of those newsletters from that time .I know it was talked about in a newsletter later on that year.I know that it was 85 cause I drove my car to San Fransisco and then to Sacramento to see friends.

I had many of them but within the past 10 or 12 years I was cleaning out my closet and tossed all of them away.  I guess it was just old technology and old news.  With Daily Diapers and the internet I really saw no reason to keep them.

5 hours ago, darboy said:

I actually have and just watched a video of one of the DPF weeks, it was pretty cool to see.  It’s was well before I started wearing diapers.  It was also really neat to see them all in cloth diapers.  That was the norm back then.  I have 5 of there videos that I can watch.

OMG 5 VIDEOS.What are they?

I remember a couple of those DPF videos.  One was a party Tommy hosted where they were at his house and around town.  He was in his hot tub with others, and I remember a trip to an FAO Swartz store where Tommy sat on a huge stuffed camel bouncing around when a store employee came up and told him to get off.  The look on Tommy's face was that of a scared little kid who just got in trouble!

Another one was Angela Bauer at home.  It started with her coming home from work in a skirt, opening the refrigerator to get  a baby bottle of milk and pulling back her skirt to scratch her backside reveling the diaper and plastic pants she was wearing.  She played with an old stick pony galloping around the room wetting her diapers and ended up in the bath tub playing with toys.

15 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

OMG 5 VIDEOS.What are they?

2 of them are the ones that Rusty just described above with the toy store and DPF party.  The others are a day with mommy and daddy.  Mostly diaper changes, feeding, putting on pj’s, laying in the crib and going out in public being pushed in a stroller.  Very cool to see. 

I was surprised a while back to find on YouTube the Baby Week video and I have seen also two others pop up- The Bedwetter from DPF and also Baby for a Weekend I believe- and also The Birthday Present.  I know DPF also had video tapes of the earlier talk shows that had ABs on them.   I also know they did a second Angela Bauer one with her and a genie as well... if memory serves me well.   I had a copy of their printed catalogue but I threw it out years ago because it was obsolete and I was getting rid of a lot of old junk at that time..    

BabyChris

Edit post signature I looked on YouTube seems the videos are gone now- but were up there as of a few months ago...

• 2 weeks later...