LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Memories

i was thinking about my days before i was "potty trained" and i accully remember running around in my huggies and just playing not caring about anything i also remember being changed out side too. im not sure hold old i was train i think i was 3 or so but its interest to know i can somewhat remember and wanted to see who else can. :huh:

:D Wow! Great topic!

You're lucky that you can remember originally being in diapers. I was potty real early so I don't remember much.

The only thing I vaguely remember is one time my mother asked me if I wanted to wear baby diapers or big boy underwear. (Notice the propaganda there.) As I recall, I chose big boy underwear over the diapers. My bad....

The next earliest memory about diapers is actually my first dl experience. When I was about 4 years old, my baby sitter lived down the road. She had a girl who was my age and a baby brother. I remember one day when I was over at her house, she put diapers on us and we pretended we were babies. (I know that sounds creepy, but it wasn't... she didn't force us to wear them or anything.) I remember having a lot of fun and laughing a lot. When my dad came to pick me up, I asked him to let me wear the diaper home and he let me.

As a side note, my friend's "baby brother" is now in his second year in college. It just blows me away how fast time has flown by.

your right about the propaganda

you know it is like everyone is taught that diapers are bad when they are kids and i think thats why being and adult that wears diapers such a taboo. there was a kid i rember that was lte at toliet training in my neighborhood and all of us neighborhood kids made fun of him and i would have never thought i would be a grown up wearing diapers. i also think kids like that were made fun of out of envy too becausae all the kids were realy jealeous of the freedom the diapered kids had.

Some of my clearest memories took place when I was at a friend's house.

One I was there with him and his toddler brother had a dirty diaper. We looked inside and saw the mess.

Another time I was with him and tried putting on a diaper there (dunno if it was his or his brother's). I was caught by his mom and sent home.

Third was another kid's house, he was still in diapers while I had underoos and we switched off and played in his room until my mom caught us.

I forget, in the two instances I was caught, how, or even if, I was punished.

It's also worth mentioning tha tmy family's told me that, when I was little, I'd often try to peek up a neighbor girl's dress so I could see her diaper. And I once somehow convinced my mom to buy diapers for me after I was potty trained. I put them on my stuffed animal toys but I also tried ptuting them on myslef. (though I remember I hadn't taken size into accoutn so they didn't fit well).

My family doesn't know I like them now but have remarked that when I was little I was all but obsessed with diapers. In fact, I think the only reason I toilet trianed early was to be like my big brothers.

I remember being diapered as a child. I have many vivid memories as a child, often many people dont have too vivid memories of this time. So it is my theory that me remembering being diaperd is why I still like them today. I remember being changed into Pampers,and the plastic sound they made and the white color.This was the early 70s and they are not made like that today(dont like those clothcovered ones) That is why I will wear diapers with plastic and are white these days. I also remember wearing white plastic pants, the Gerber ones and funny how I can actually find exact replicas in adult sizes of those same pants. So I have vivid memoeries of being changed and as a result became a DL because of it... :angel_not:

I don't remember being diapered for practical purposes, but definitely do remember my first realization that diapers could be a fun thing to try out. I was about 6 years old, and watching cartoons on tv. An old Tom & Jerry cartoon called "Baby Puss" came on - and it was like a revelation. The whole cartoon was all about diapers, acting like a baby and being humiliated for it - I'd swear, looking back on it, that it was written by a fellow ab/dl. For whatever reason, I just got really turned on by it, and knew that I needed to get my butt back into diapers. When I finally did, I knew it was a match made in heaven... :thumbsup:

I was born with a small bladder and had surgery for that and a related problem when I was very young. As a result, I woke up soaked every morning for nearly 14 years and had problems staying dry during the day as well. I've wet the bed most nights since then and have discovered that "dry" nights are really just "low flow" nights that allow me to wake up only damp if I accidentally fall asleep undiapered. Despite that, I was out of diapers at a relatively early age.

My parents and grandparents figured I would grow out of the problem, and I guess by the time they realized I wasn't growing out of it, they didn't want to stigmatize me by putting me back in diapers.

I remember twins I knew from the church my grandparents frequented. I was 7 or 8 and the twins were about a year younger - we were all school age. We stopped by one Sunday after church, and their mother was getting them ready for a nap, which I thought was unusual because I hadn't taken naps for a few years. I was standing in the living room while my grandmother chatted, and I was shocked as the twins' mother called them into the living room and had them each climb up on a changing table outside their bedroom. She proceeded to put the twins in disposable diapers before sending them into their room. The twins were obviously embarassed by the ordeal, but I was, too. I knew that I still belonged in diapers.

Still, I wished that event had triggered someone to act on my bedwetting problem and put me back in diapers, because I was too embarassed to tell anyone that I needed them and wanted to stay dry at night even if it meant wearing diapers.

My grandfather and I were especially close and still are. Before I started school, I stayed almost exclusively with my grandparents for a couple of years. One summer when I was somewhere between the ages of 8 and 10, I was staying with my grandparents and my grandfather, the pragmatist that he is, decided to try to tackle the bedwetting problem. Even though he kept a plastic sheet on a rollaway bed for me, he had to wash sheets daily, so he tried fit me in one of my baby cousin's diapers that my aunt and uncle had left behind from their last visit. Unfortunately, it was too small for even a tape job to secure it in his opinion. He could see my distress, and he dropped the issue. I wanted him to pick up some diapers that would fit me, and he would have done what he could to help, but I couldn't bring myself to ask.

I started buying diapers on my own with my first job at 16. I hid them from everyone because the stigma associated with them had me believing that no one could possibly understand why I wanted to wear diapers even though I obviously needed them. I can't even begin to describe how nice it was the first morning that I woke up in a wet diaper instead of a wet bed. Anyone with a similar experience knows what I mean.

After many years, I've rejected the stigma. Diapers, like glasses or hearing aides or special shoes, are for anyone who needs them. While I question the motives of companies that profit from advertising, I am glad to see that someone out there at least is making the public aware that lots of older kids still need diapers and that it's OK. Hopefully those kids will grow up to encourage even middle-aged populations to reject the myth that diapers are only for certain age groups and that diapers are, in fact, an appropriate and even preferred method for addressing continence problems. I look forward to the day when, instead of advertisements for medications that cause more physiological problems than they solve, I'll catch a commercial on TV wherein a young business man or young soccer mom offers a testimonial about how much softer, fuller, and more absorbant the new diaper is than the leading competitor. I can see it now: "With Mickey and Minnie prints for our daughter, South Park prints for our son, and now, new Star Wars prints for us, Diaper X keeps the whole family dry and happy!"

:D

My earliest diaper memory is from when I was about 4 or 5. I have a younger brother who was still in diapers at the time. Whilst everyone was still asleep, I would get up and sneak downstairs, and put on my brothers nappies. As my brother was very small at this stage, they didn’t fit properly (which is odd, as I wear pampers these days and they do the job). I remember very clearly one time after wetting them; I tried to flush it away. The toilet became blocked and my parents got very angry about my wasting my brother’s nappies, and wasting their time (a plumber had to be called). They were moved out of my reach, putting any regression on hold.

My earliest diaper memory was when I was 4. I was at a friends house and I noticed that she had some Pampers in her closet. I asked her who they were for and she told me that she needed to wear them when she and her family went camping. I can remember being excited about that. Soon after, I stole a diaper from another friends place and hid it under my bed at home. I took it out from time to time to wear and play around in.

Guest Guest_allen_*

I remember being diapered at age 4. My parents took me to the doctor because of wetting problem nite and day. In the late 50s not much was done. I was diapered during the day til 2nd grade.My Mom went to school with all of my teachers so cloth diapers at school was not a problem. I wore nite time diapers til age20. In my mid 20s I damaged the spinal cord and now total incontinent

Guest BabyTonz

My earliest memory was waiting to use the bathroom, Dad taking forever as usual I kept asking him to hurry but it was no good I messed badly, I was only 8 years old as well, but when my mum came back from shopping he said I shit myself and mum put a nappy on my, well I was not impressed of the thought of wearing a nappy again crying on the floor saying "it was not my fault, I could not hold on and Dad was taking to long" but I had to have one on anyway, I vaigley remember some sort of feeling that really never went away for years after that I wanted to wear them and wet the bed for many years and not saying anything until mum asked for PJ's and smelling urine I would allways look sheepish at the prospect of being told off. Mum would shout at times and I did not like that. I was still wetting at 15 I think eventually grew out of it and at the age of 20 felt the strong urge to go and buy some Nappies at that time they were baby nappies but you can see that it progressed and I still have the urge so now I buy adult nappy's and am loving it. I would like a girlfriend who would understand and want to be with me I live in south east UK in Norfolk if any 1 has any suggestions plz let me know thank you.

My earliest is when I was being potty trained (dont remember which age) but I was wearing a pullup and I genuinly questioned my grandma, "Poopoo in my diaper?" and she replied "no, in the toilet." That was the first but luckily, I wet the bed until I was seven and my mom diapered me every night until then and I can still remember to this day how good it felt to have her diaper me. And even outwardly expressing how much I liked it. Funny though, I didnt like it when my dad diapered me, felt like I had to be tough you know.

Guest Happy Nappy

My earliest memory is a saturday night I think. We used to have foster kids at my house all the time, and we must have had young children at that time so there was a bag of nappies behind the settee. I used to wet the bed a lot, so my mum asked my sister to put me in a nappy one night. I wasn't chuffed at the idea and started crying so she put the nappy away.

<br>

Looking back on it, I should have let my sister put a nappy on me, then maybe I would have been back in them for a while. Ah well.

At close to four I was attending a birthday party for my cousin. I don't remember all of the details but I had an "accident" and eventually since it was a number two the moms "discovered" it was me. My aunt pulled down my pants in front of the other kids revealing plastic pants and trainers which were loaded. I remember crying, seeing the other kids (mostly older) giggling and pointing. PU, you really stink! Look at the big baby! My aunt took me, pants still around my ankles, into the bathroom, where she explained that since I made in my pants I wasn't as big a boy as she thought and then I saw the diaper, and cried some more. Auntie was stern though, told me not to fuss or I'd get a spanking, took off my pants, my plastic panties, my dirty trainers, then cleaned me up as my cousin (who was about 6) watched with glee, holding her nose and shaking her head. I remember getting a few slaps on my legs when I started crying and fidgeted again. Powder, zinc oxide, the diaper, fresh plastic pants (she babysat kids and thus had the supplies) then up with my outer pants, and back to the party where I was still the "butt" (pun intended) of jokes. Poopy pants, stinky, etc. was now my name. Eventually mom came and of course found out....somewhat disappointed since she had me out of diapers during the daytime by then. The memories are still strong and I wonder if that influenced my lifelong interest in diapers and plastic pants even though I felt humiliated at that time. Good fodder for a shrink, eh?

Guest DiaperedinDepends

Wow, this is proably the best topic i've seen on here in a LONG time....

Well if memory stands, i wasn't really potty trained till i was 4. I dont remember much from then, but i always remember being in a diaper and t-shirt mostly, i always threw a fit whenever my grandmother or mom would tell me i needed to potty train when they changed my diapers. after i potty trained, they'd still let me wear them when i was at my grandmothers house occasionaly, all the way up until i was 7 :D . it was mostly on the weekends or on summer break, i would go find my old diapers and put them on, they'd just laugh and such... they didn't care for me peeing in them, but when i pooped i'd get in trouble, they didn't really want me to do it, cause i would get in the habbit of doing it and un-potty train myself.. some times i would ask and they'd let me poop them, but mostly i would just run and hide :ninja: and load em' down and get changed, i wasn't allowed 2 do it any more once i was eight :( , so i stopped for a while, until i had a baby cousin.... but thats another story lol :P

i was thinking about my days before i was "potty trained" and i accully remember running around in my huggies and just playing not caring about anything i also remember being changed out side too. im not sure hold old i was train i think i was 3 or so but its interest to know i can somewhat remember and wanted to see who else can. :huh:

i was 10 years old when i remember puting on a diaper and a dress. i know my dad seen me in it and asked what i was doing in that i dont remember what i said i know he told me to go show mom so i did then they said if i was to wear that stuff

i would have to wear it all weekend i remember haveing peaple lafing at me but i was happy to every weekend i would get a diaper and a dress on then go have fun i had a lot of friands that did not care i sill played ball and did clim trees that went on till i was 16 then the cops told my mom and dad i could not go out side dressed like that :crybaby: i still like diapers and dresses im one of 10 kid 3 bro. 6sis. so i had a lot of dresses to wear plas some my mom made me

I remember I was around 4 or 5 when i was potty trained, i could've been trained before but i wasnt because i told my mom i liked my diapers and wanted to stay in them, man was i smart lol. Then i remember she told me if i wanted to stay in diapers i would have to change myself so i decided so get out of my diapers :(. Then I remember when I was about 6 or 7 the babysitter used to come over and we would play house, and because i was the smallest she would bring a diaper and make me the baby, those were the days :D .

HuggieBaby Jesse

Guest robbie

Very good topic...

I cant remember being a baby because i was potty trained at 2 but i do remember when i was in kindergarden i would go over to my grandparents house everyday after school. I would go upstairs, which was a guest bedroom which my grandma couldnt go up to because she is old, and i found some pullups. I would always play games and just wear them for fun, and even to come downstairs and eat for. i did this for about 1 year, i dont know why, its not like they turned me on when i was 5. then one day my grandma saw it sticking out from under my shorts and made me wear only the pullup for the rest of the day which i wet so she powdered and put another on me. the next day i came over and she didnt say a thing, but i went upstairs to discover that they were all gone...it wasnt until i was 11 that my little sister had some pink miniemouse pullups that could fit me and i found my true desire.

• 3 months later...

My first experience that got me in to diapers and such was when I was 8 or 9. I couldn't sleep one night and decided to go to the bathroom. I happened to notice me mom's bag of pads on the floor and out of curiousity, I decided to put one on. It felt great, and I comfortably fell asleep. The next night I was so exceited to put it on again, boy, it was so soft. I peed in it a little bit and couldn't believe how warm and soft it felt. I really really ENJOYED that night, hint hint... For the next coupe of years I always looked forward to "that" time of month, when I would have access to them, and I always tried to get a few at a time.

Later on, when I was around 11 or 12, a good friend's mother had another child, and she began to wear those really big incontinence pads for a while. The first day I was at his house and noticed them in the bathroom I was so excited. It was HUGE!! I absolutely had to have one. I don't think I even slept that night I was so excited.

My first time purchasing a bag of real diapers was when I was 16, and had my very first access to an unsupervised car. One night, after leaving a friends house, I went to a walgreens near my house and walked inside. It was the most excited/terrified I have ever been. I must have walked around that store for a half hour when the attendant finally approached me and asked if I needed any help. I told her some nonsense story about my grandmother needing some diapers, and she took me to the incontinence aisle. My heart must have been pounding. I went home that night and had such a wonderful time. Ever since then I still wear a diaper to bed around once a week, and occasionally will use Serenity or Poise pads, as those are really thick and soft as well.

You folks are the first ones to EVER hear this story. Hope you enjoyed.

I don't remember being a baby in diapers. My first memory was when I shared a bed with my two brothers. I was very young at the time. We didn't have a lot of money, that's why we had to share a bed. I had wet the bed or peed my pants that day or the night before, so as punishment, I had to wear a diaper to bed. Both my brothers had to see me in my diaper!!! Of course when I woke up the next morning, my diaper was soaking wet. Ahhhhhh, memories...

This is a great topic,

My earliest nappy memory is from when I was about 2 to 3.

I was with my parents and a friend of the family. My parents were cleaning this house for the friend if I remember correctly. Dad was cutting the grass and mum was washing the windows. I remember that I must have been getting potty trained at the time, but for some reason, I was wearing a nappy that day.

I remember sitting on a little kids seat on the back of the house, watching the grown ups do all the chores. I remember that I was bored and kept being bad. My parents were busy and told me to sit down and play. The most vivid part of the memory is the part where I was standing up holding onto the rail and I was pooing in my nappy and weeing at the same time. I really remember at the time how good it was to be doing it. I then sat back down with a huge big poo in my nappy.

The next part of the memory is when mummy found I had dirtied in my nappy. Boy she was not happy about that! I remember her taking my overalls and the plastic pants and cloth nappy I was wearing off and putting a new nappy on. Then I remember her at the hose in the garden hosing off my poopy nappy as I was sitting on the seat again watching.

It kind of goes a bit blank after that, but I wore nappies well lpast the age when I should have been potty trained and especially for bed time.

I clearly remember the last time my Mom diapered me. I'm not sure, but assume that I had wet my bed sometime after my little brother was born. I can still hear her say "It looks like we need two diapers this morning; one for Tom and one for Steve." After she changed the baby's diaper she lay me down on my bed and diapered me and left me in just my diaper.

The funny thing is I have a vague recollection of waking up dry -- I mau have wet myself because I knew she would diaper me. I was probably 3 and half or four at the time. Unfortunately, she eventually took me back out of diapers. My older sister says I was hard to toilet train and I assume it was becuase I just didn't want to give up my diapers -- and I still don't!

:D This is a great topic!

The last time I know that I was diapered by my parents was when I was 4 1/2 and had a case of diarhea. I remember lying down as I was being changed.

I know that I had some real problems getting potty trained during that whole year. I vividly remember wetting my pants at the zoo, and my mom trying to potty train me.

When I was five I had to poop, and realized that I hadn't had an accident in a while. I waited, and ended up pooping in my pants. Unfortunately my mom didn't diaper me :crybaby:

When I was six, I pooped in the bathtub, but once again I wasn't diapered by my mom. I think I was already attached to diapers by then, and wishing that mom would have put me back in diapers.

Guest VladYvhv

I have no recollections of being in diapers or being potty trained... I remember that my parents used to keep a single baby diaper in their bathroom, under the sink and would pull it out and threaten to put me in it if I acted up. When I was 6 or 7, my parents left me at home for the first time without a babysitter and I went in and swiped the diaper and put it on. The tape wouldn't stick right, so I found some scotch tape and used that to tape it on. I hid the diaper in a sleeping bag when they got home and would bring it back out whenever they would leave and put it on. Once, I even slept in it. At some point they found out and took it away.

After my brother was adopted [i was 11 then], they'd always have a babysitter come over and watch him when they left... One time, one of the babysitters wanted to know (seriously, not jokingly) if I wanted to be diapered before going to bed (she even promised not to tell my folks). I wish I'd had the guts to let her :crybaby:... I've always been ruther small for my age, so I would've probly fit in the diaper back then.

While my brother was being potty trained, I would occasionally sneak one of his pullups while my folks were gone (they'd started dropping him off at the babysitters' houses and leaving me alone again). One time, when they were gone for a whole day, I even slept in his crib in a pullup.

It wasn't until I was bout 18 or so and able to drive on my own (farm permits [14] and learners permits [16] only allowed driving to school and home and to the fields and back) that I bought my first pack of Depends. After my folks found them, I was in serious trouble until after I movied out (not long after graduation in '99) and into my grandparents' house. I didn't buy diapers again until I started going to Haskell and coming back on the weekends.

After I got my house a few years ago, I've been able to buy diapers when I go grocery shopping and wear them whenever I'm home (usually after work [there's nothin' like relaxin' in a diaper after a long, hard day's work on the farm or in the oildfild...] and on sundays and hollidays, but also whenever I've got the day off, due to weather, lack of stuff to do, equipment breakdowns, being sick, etc.). However, to make ends meet and still be able to afford them, I don't use my diapers unless I really gotta go bad and can't make it down the hallway to the bathroom on time, or on hollidays [cause it's my special way of celebrating]). I've found that babypowder helps keep the diapers comfy longer and cuts down on bad smells.