LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Shield and Sword Epilogue

On 1/18/2022 at 8:55 PM, BabySofia said:

I can't complain about cliffhangers since I do it to everyone... but don't make us wait too long!!!! Pretty please?!? ? 

Good chapter!

Well, there you have it, it is finished.  At 38,000 words and change, not exactly up to your standards of quantity, let alone quality, but I do hope it can be an effective prequel to so much of the amazonian evil we all love to hate to love

I did enjoy the tale. It was a very different concept and it worked well. Nothing wrong with shorter works - it certainly keeps you a bit more sane if you aren't writing 360k+ word works! 

Hope to see more from you, including maybe a sequel here at some point?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Well, there you have it, it is finished.  At 38,000 words and change, not exactly up to your standards of quantity, let alone quality, but I do hope it can be an effective prequel to so much of the amazonian evil we all love to hate to love

The combined word count of everything I've written so far for Your Move (14 chapters) takes up 35k words, so I'd say you've done pretty well. Now as to how Princess @BabySofia writes Harry-Potter-length masterpieces ?

• Like 2
On 1/21/2022 at 10:47 PM, littlepinkdargon said:

Wow this was very different and very enjoyable. You had me having to Google a lot of things. Learned a bit thanks to you and moon.

Hope you continue writing.

Glad you learned a lot!  Feel free to DM; I'm revising the story for final submission to the story page and would love your feedback