LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Went into my storage room today

So I went into my storage room today and found a box of girls tampons,Prevail Briefs and Prevail Pant Liners,A box of Cardinal Health Briefs,Some Pink Bed Pads,Some gloves and wipes. And I don’t know really what to take can y’all tell me what I should take 

37 minutes ago, Diaperlover360 said:

So I went into my storage room today and found a box of girls tampons,Prevail Briefs and Prevail Pant Liners,A box of Cardinal Health Briefs,Some Pink Bed Pads,Some gloves and wipes. And I don’t know really what to take can y’all tell me what I should take 

Take one of the gloves with you and leave the rest of the stuff LOL

6 hours ago, Diaperlover360 said:

6DAD8342-6305-4D11-9CD6-DF1EABBC5FD6.jpeg

BB6C08C1-4BC8-40F3-8211-3E424DF78490.jpeg

My storage room

They are technically my diapers now since the guy that we take care of can’t fit into them and I can 

you know you are a lier?  When you joined here you were on a camping trip with your church.  Even though you were away you said you had no  diapers.  That might have been true as at a church trip I would have been afraid to bring diapers to.  but you said you had no diapers.  Then you have a storage unit full of diapers.

• Thanks 2

I didn’t pack any diapers with me that’s what I meant

I can’t hurt bring a whole package of diapers for a 2 day  trip and I wouldn’t have had any place to even change except one place out in the wide open 

I save some of my packages I just didn’t have any on me when I went on my church tripping 

And we weren’t camping either 

6 minutes ago, Diaperlover360 said:

I didn’t pack any diapers with me that’s what I meant

I can’t hurt bring a whole package of diapers for a 2 day day trip and I wouldn’t have had any place to even change except one place out in the wide open 

I save some of my packages I just didn’t have any on me when I went on my church tripping 

I do believe I said that.  Going on a church outting with diapers would not be a good thing.  Try to explain diapers to your paster.  That won't go over well.

He / she would say it is a sin.

Though I do not believe having a fetish is a sin.  Got to have some fun.

6 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Is it anything like Fibber McGee's closet?

AH!  A fellow Fibber McGee and Molly lover!  That closet he showed a picture of is far from Fibber's closet.  He can get in the door!

5 hours ago, Diaperlover360 said:

Who’s that 

Young people these days who only know the new entertainment with profane language and sexual content including heavy metal bands and many prime time TV shows!  Radio shows from the 30's and 40's were the best, funniest and clean content entertainment ever!