LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jessica's Smart Home (Ch. 8 - 9/5/22)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2021 at 4:17 PM, ABcont said:

Nannybot brought five jars of various flavored baby food over to the highchair, along with two baby bottles that a couple of the hands had been preparing at the same time. She set the jars down on the tray and began twisting off all of the lids. Once all of the jars were ready, she scooped up a big glob with a small plastic spoon and began reaching towards my mouth. With a tear in my eye, I opened wide and obediently let her put the spoon in my mouth.

And this is why you firm wear code a fail safe....Honestly would have just gone back and audit the memory files on a search. Then do a factory reset before sending a terse email to support.

On 1/5/2022 at 10:41 PM, ABcont said:

've fantasized about this exact scenario before. Where I did something naughty and had to throw out all of my big girls clothes as punishment. Being in that situation now though, I wasn't really excited about it. It did make me feel naughty though. It also made me more scared and anxious.

Yeaahhhhh if this were me big, big lawsuit....

On 1/5/2022 at 10:41 PM, ABcont said:

here was another glaring issue there: Nannybot had confiscated all of my adult clothes. If I had to go out, then I would more than likely be forced to wear the little girls clothes from the nursery. Almost everything in there was childish as could be and pastel colors, meaning it was going to be extremely embarrassing.

Yeah I don't give a fuck TBH, I may be the highlight of the week at the ER but getting out of this situation is more important. Fuck I'll break my own wrist if it means forcing her to call an ambulance...

• 2 weeks later...

When you build or buy a home, you sign off on a host of legal documents.  In this instance, one of them would be designed to shield the manufacturer from liability in the event that there is a physical or programming malfunction.   To this end, she has a telephone number in her possession that connects her with technical support.  When she did not use it to report the malfunction and schedule a system reset, she may well have voided the service agreement, in the process releasing the builder and all agents from claims of liability.  The moral to the story?  Always read the fine print.  It's there for a reason. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 6:

I had no way to determine the passage of time while I was stuck in the corner. All I knew was that it was getting progressively more uncomfortable. My arms were really tired. Resting them against the back of my head helped, but only so much. The anal hook was even worse. It forced me onto the tips of my feet, which eventually made them fatigued as well.

Being left alone with my thoughts wasn't fun either. All I could think about was how stupid I was for allowing myself to get into this predicament. This was MY house, built to obey my commands and take care of everything for me. Here I was though, sent to stare at a naughty corner after having my mouth washed out with soap. All because I wanted to feel helpless.

Well I was helpless now. Subjected to a minimum of a week of potty training and punishments. If I had any sense of foresight, I would have created a failsafe for something like this. I had thought about it months ago when everything was still being put together, but I thought 'Where's the fun in that?'. In hindsight, it was incredibly stupid of me. I honestly probably deserved this for being so stupid.

I tried to stay as still as possible in the corner, but it wasn't long before my arms and toes started to get tired. I had to actively fight to keep my hands in position and from trying to sit down onto the anal hook. Combine that with my aching butt cheeks and you have the recipe for discomfort. 

I had no way to tell how long I had already been in the corner, but it's not like it really matters since Nannybot never told me how long I would be kept here. Hopefully it wouldn't be long. My arms were already incredibly tired and I don't know how much longer I could stay on my tip-toes.

After what felts like several minutes I could hear Nannybot moving around behind me. At the same time, the anal hook began to lower, allowing my feet reprieve. My arms were still killing me, but I didn't dare lower them. It was not worth risking having to start this timeout all over again.

After another brief wait, I heard Nannybot come up behind me. Shortly afterwards I felt one of her hands rub the bottom of my pull-up. This shocked me at first, but thankfully I was paying enough attention to keep still and not jump.

"Still dry. You may now turn around and lower your hands." Nannybot stated as she recalled her hand.

"Thank you, Nanny." I said, hoping to get on her good side.

"You're welcome baby. Now, follow me back to your nursery so we can get you dressed." Nannybot commanded.

I turned around and lowered my hands, finally relieved. My discomfort was soon brought back by the anal hook forcing me forward though. I did my best to keep up with Nannybot, but it was hard with the big metal ball in my ass. After a short, uncomfortable walk we had arrived at the closet in my nursery. Once there, the anal hook raised back up in the air, forcing me back onto my tip toes.

"Wouldn't want baby wandering off, would we?" Nannybot said as she reached forward and patted my head.

She then left me and ventured into the walk-in closet. After a short wait she came back out, holding what I assumed was going to be my outfit. She set the objects down behind her, out of my reach. From the glimpse I got though, I saw lots of pink and some light blue.

"Let's take your hook out so we can get you dressed." Nannybot said.

The hook began to lower down, finally allowing my full feet to touch the ground. The rope attached to the hook progressively got more slacked while Nannybot came over to me and began pulling down my pull-up. I did my best to stay still and not whine when it brushed over my butt. After lowering the pull-up down below my butt she reached around me and began pulling out the hook. I let out a sigh of relief as I felt it exit my body. 

Nannybot quickly raised my pull-up back up into position and then stood back up. She turned around and grabbed something behind her before turning back towards me. In her hand, she held one of my preteen training bras. It was white and was covered in a childish, strawberry pattern. It was designed for actual children, but I knew it would fit over my small chest.

Nannybot made me lift my arms as she slid the garment over them. Once over me, she reached around and secured it. It was a bit tight, but not super uncomfortable. Around this time a hand came down behind me and started brushing my hair. The next item she fetched was a baby blue T-shirt that had a large cartoon bunny design covering most of the front. I soon found myself wearing it as well.

While Nannybot grabbed the next piece of my childish outfit I took a quick peek at myself in the mirror. The bra wasn't visible at all, but the pull-up and shirt definitely were. I definitely looked like a child, without a doubt. I turned back around just in time for Nannybot to present me with the next piece of my outfit.

For my bottoms, Nannybot chose to go with a pastel pink, short skirt skirtall. And by short, I mean short. This one was made for adult age players and not actual children. I couldn't imagine any parent being comfortable with their child wearing something this short. Nannybot pulled it over my head and clicked the straps together over my shoulders. When I looked back at the mirror I could see that it was covering my pull-up, but any wrong movement and it would be very apparent that I was wearing it.

The next piece of the outfit were white knee socks. Nannybot had me hold onto her shoulders while she bent over and slid them up my legs. After that came the final piece, which was a pair of blue and white Velcro strap shoes. I thought it was weird that she was putting shoes on me. Was she already going to make me go outside? Maybe I would be lucky and it would only be the backyard.

"Now that you're dressed, it's time for the last part of your punishment." Nannybot stated.

My heartbeat picked up in fear. She was definitely going to make me go out in public like this. I would need to be really careful to not expose my pull-up to anyone, although they probably wouldn't even be surprised after seeing what I'm wearing.

"Because you decided to throw away all your baby food, you're going to go buy more. Wasting food is a big no-no missy, and since you thought you could get around having to eat it by throwing it all out, you're going to be enjoying some with every meal until you're done potty training. I already used your phone while you were in timeout to order enough to last you quite a while, but it will take a couple of days to arrive. I think 16 should be enough to last until then." Nannybot stated.

I internally groaned to myself. I hated baby food! I thought throwing all of it out would be good enough to rid myself of it, but I guess that was just more naive thinking from me.

"But that's not all you'll be buying. That wouldn't be humiliating enough to teach you a lesson. You're also gonna get the largest back of pull-ups that they have. I checked online and they have the 75 count box of large girls Goodnites available, which is what you're going to be getting. And don't think you can use the self checkout, as you're forbidden from doing so. I will be checking the receipt when you get back." Nannybot continued.

I gulped at hearing that. I have never bought baby items in public before. Baby food is one thing. I could make it out like it's for my baby sibling or something. An enormous pack of pull-ups in my size would be much harder to write-off though. Especially when I'm wearing an outfit designed to resemble someone at an age that would wet the bed still. The most damning part would be the pull-up I'm already wearing though, which would be visible to everyone behind me if I moved wrong.

"Now let's get going so you can be home in time for lunch and your nap." Nannybot stated, patting my padded butt.

Nannybot led me out of the nursery and into the garage. The garage was mostly filled with boxes I have yet to unpack, as well as my new, black Honda that I bought shortly after receiving the inheritance. Once we got to the drivers side door, Nannybot handed me the keys and a pink, heart shaped children's purse. The only items inside were my drivers license and my debit card.

"Now, you're to go straight to the nearby Target and buy exactly what I told you. And you better not take too long either. I'll be keeping track." Nannybot stated as I was climbing in the car.

"Yes, Nanny." I answered as I secured my seatbelt.

I closed the door and turned on my car. After waiting for the garage door to open I pulled out and began my embarrassing journey. The Target is only about 10 minutes or so away. I'm conflicted on if I should be happy about that or not though. During the drive I tried my hardest to just listen to the radio, focus on the road, and not think about my present situation.

I wasn't able to get my mind off of it though. So many people were about to see me dressed like a little girl! I enjoyed being humiliated in private, but public humiliation was well outside of my comfort zone, even if it's something I've fantasized about frequently.

My heartbeat increased in pace as I pulled into the parking lot. It got even worse when I realized just how busy it was. It shouldn't be a surprise to me, considering it was a Saturday morning, but it made me feel even more anxious. I had to park towards the back of the parking lot because there was nowhere closer.

I took a moment to work up the courage to get out of my car. My heart was beating so fast I felt like I would pass out. What finally got me out though was remembering that I was being timed and I didn't want to find out what the consequences for going over that limit would be. Grabbing my purse, I locked the car door and began walking towards the store.

I was only halfway through the parking lot when I noticed someone starting at me. I started walking faster afterwards, just hoping to get out of sight. I had to be extra careful because of this skirt though. One wrong move and I'd be flashing my pull-up to everyone around me.

The stares and looks from other people only increased as I got closer to the entrance. My face was burning up the entire time and I could only look to the ground. Once I made it inside I immediately beelined for the baby department. I needed to get in and get out as soon as possible.

I tried my hardest to ignore everyone around me and move as fast as I could without drawing more unnecessary attention to myself. After a minute of bobbing and weaving through people I was able to get to the baby department. I decided to grab the baby food first, since it was by far the least embarrassing of the two items.

There were so many different flavor options that I didn't even know what to pick. None of it sounded appealing in the slightest. Reluctantly, I grabbed 4-packs of apple-banana, apple-blueberry, pear, and apple-strawberry. My rational was that the fruit flavors would probably be the least disgusting ones available.

With that out of the way, I headed a couple of aisles over to where the diapers and pull-ups were kept. Unfortunately for me, there were several other people in this aisle too. It took me several seconds of looking around before I saw a bunch of packages of Goodnites.

I walked over to them as nonchalantly as I could, trying to not draw the attention of the people nearby. When I got in view, I immediately began scanning all of the packages, trying to find the ones Nannybot ordered me to purchase. The shelf was filled with small and medium packages, but I wasn't seeing large ones anywhere.

Panic began to rush through me. Did somebody buy them before I got here? Did they even have any to begin with? What would Nannybot do to me if I came back empty-handed? I definitely didn't want an answer to that last question. 

After a moment of panicking, I looked up to see that there were several boxes of Goodnites on the top shelf. Once I got a better angle, I was able to spot just what I was looking for. I hurried over to the area under the box, set the baby food on a nearby shelf, and began reaching for the box. I was mortified to find that even when reaching all the way above my head, the box of Goodnites was out of reach.

My face went bright red when I realized what I had just done. Reaching up like that had caused my skirt to ride up, which without a doubt had just exposed my pull-up to everyone around! I immediately stopped my attempts to get to the box and readjusted my skirt. When I was certain my pull-up was once again hidden, I took another look at the top shelf and began to think of what I could do.

I jumped and nearly screamed when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up to see a middle aged woman who wasn't in the aisle last time I looked.

"Sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to scare you! Can I help you reach something?" The woman asked.

"U-uh, no thank you. I got it." I answered back, wanting her to leave me alone.

It was pretty clear that she thought I was a child. Her tone of voice and stance were ones that you would use when speaking to a child. If that didn't make it obvious, then the "sweetie" gave it away completely.

"You don't need to be embarrassed sweetheart. Lots of girls have trouble making it to the potty on time. What size do you need?" The woman asked.

This humiliated me beyond belief. She almost definitely saw my pull-up while I was struggling to reach the top shelves. On top of that, she thinks I'm a little kid who can't make it to the potty in time! This was probably the most humiliated I've been in my life.

"T-they're not for me! They're for my sister!" I responded quickly, trying to save as much face as I could.

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't be lying. I saw your pull-up when your skirt road up a few seconds ago. You should really be wearing something a bit longer if you want to hide it. Now, what size do you wear?" The woman asked again.

The confirmation that she saw under my skirt about killed me. I could feel myself getting close to crying now. This complete stranger thought I was kid. A kid who is incapable of making it to the toilet on time. Sadly, it would only be worse if she actually knew that truth.

"L-large..." I muttered.

"Come again, sweetie? I didn't quite hear you." The woman said.

"L-large," I said again, slightly louder, "I need the 75 pack."

"What do we say?" The woman asked, staring at me expectedly.

"Please." I answered, groaning internally.

As if this wasn't already humiliating enough for me, she had to do that. If I didn't know any better, I would swear that Nannybot somehow preplanned all of this just to humiliate me further. 

"See sweetie, that wasn't so hard." The woman said as she reached up and grabbed the big box of Goodnites off the shelf.

Once she had the box, she reached down and handed it to me.

"There you go, sweetie." She said as I took the box from her.

"T-thank you, ma'am." I responded, hoping to get out of her as soon as possible now.

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Do you need any help finding your mommy or daddy?" She asked.

"N-no! That's okay. I know where they are. Thank you again!" I said, quickly setting the baby food on top of the box.

I hurriedly began making my way to the checkout lines. Somehow, this trip has been even more humiliating than I expected it to be. To my horror, all of the checkout lines were backed up at least 3 people. There were a few self-checkout stations opened, but I had been explicitly forbidden from using them.

With a groan, I made my way to the express lane and got in line. Despite being the express lane, it felt like it was moving at a snails pace. I'm not sure if that was due to my anxiety or not though. While waiting in line, I began to notice that my bladder was starting to feel full. As if this couldn't get any worse.

When it was finally my turn, I set the box of Goodnites and baby food down on the counter. When I looked up at the cashier, I saw him making a weird face. He was clearly confused or possibly even uncomfortable after he looked at my outfit and then at what I was purchasing. Chances are he probably knew I wasn't a child. Despite this, he rang me up and bagged the baby food without saying anything.

"Will that be everything, uh, ma'am." He said, clearly confused on how he should refer to me.

"Y-yes." I answered

"Cash or credit?"

"Credit."

"That will be $70.28."

I unzipped the childish purse strung over my shoulder and grabbed out my debit card. While waiting for the transaction to go through I felt my bladder well up again, notifying me that I would need to use the toilet soon. The only toilet I was permitted to use was at home though, and it wasn't even a toilet. Meaning I'm stuck with this full bladder until I can get home.

"Would you like your receipt?" The cashier asked me.

"Yes please." I said, taking it from him.

I stuffed it and my debit card into my purse. After zipping it up, I grabbed the bag and box of Goodnites and began making my way to the exit. The stares and looks from before were even more humiliating now that I was carrying a box of what was unmistakably pull-ups. I did my best to ignore it though and hurried out to my car.

When I arrived at my car I set the box of Goodnites on the roof of it and fished inside my purse for my car keys. After finding them, I unlocked the doors and quickly set the box and bag inside. I was about to get inside too when I heard someone speak behind me.

"Oh, hello again, sweetheart. Where are your mommy and daddy?" Said the feminine voice.

I jumped out of shock and quickly turned around to see the lady from the diaper aisle, standing right behind me with her cart full of bagged groceries.

"U-uh, they, uh..." I tried to answer her.

"Wait a minute... Are you here alone? Is this your car?" The woman said, her tone beginning to sound suspicious.

"Y-yes..." I admitted to her.

"My god! I thought you were a child! Is this the kind of sick games that teenagers are playing now? Tricking people into thinking they're children?!" The woman asked, clearly not happy.

"N-no! I'm not a teenager!" I answered, caught off guard by her aggression.

"Now you're lying again. You had me convinced that you were a child, and now you're telling me you an adult? I highly doubt you're even old enough to drive." The woman said.

"I-I am! I'm 22!" I answered back, making myself feel like the child she thought I was moments ago.

"That's even worse! What kind of 22 year old goes around public, dressed like a child? Hell, you're even wearing a diaper!" The woman stated, growing angrier.

"I-it's not a diaper!" I said, feeling even more like a fool.

"Oh, I'm sorry. A pull-up. You're a 22 year old adult, dressed up like a little girl and wearing a pull-up designed for little girls. Is that right?" 

"Y-yes! Listen, just get out of my way! I need to get home!"

"Why? Need to use the potty? I imagine you're just going to use your pull-up anyways. You clearly need them if you're buying a pack that large."

"I don't need them!"

"So you don't need them, but you go around exposing them to everyone in public wearing little girls clothes? Is this how you get off? You're disgusting." 

"No! Listen, it was for a dare, okay?!"

"You bought $60 worth of diapers and went out in public dressed like a toddler for dare? You're a terrible liar."

"Just leave me alone!" I said, starting to yell.

The woman then walked off with a "hmph!", presumably giving up on the situation. I quickly loaded the items into my car, got in, and started to drive off. This trip just keeps getting worse and worse! It was bad enough when she thought I was a child, but now she knew that I'm an adult! Could this day even get any more humiliating?!

My bladder panged again as I turned out of the parking lot and onto the main road. Hopefully the traffic wouldn't be too bad getting out of the city! If I got stuck for long, then I may not make it back in time. Actually failing to make it to the toilet in time would be bad enough, but doing it knowing the consequences that I faced would be even worse. 

After several minutes of driving I finally made it home. By the time I was pulling into the garage my bladder had begun to hurt even more. I hurriedly turned off my car and hopped out. When I turned back around I noticed that Nannybot was waiting for me in the doorway.

"You're late. What took so long?" Nannybot questioned, sounding like she was accusing me of something.

"I-I can explain, but can you please let me use the potty first? " I asked, starting to do a slight potty dance.

"Fine, but you better have a good explanation." Nannybot stated as she moved into the house.

I quickly followed her to the living room, where the giant potty was still located. I rushed over to it and quickly found myself being suspended slightly above the ground by the hands. Nannybot made her way over to me and began working the pull-up down my legs. Once it was finally removed, the hands lifted me a bit higher and placed me down on the potty.

I was already letting my pee out before the hands finished restraining me to the chair. Thankfully, my skirt didn't get caught under me. I let a moan of relief escape my mouth as I relieved myself. Any longer and I probably wouldn't have made it in time.

"Naughty girl! You are to wait until you've been fully restrained before using the potty." Nannybot stated from behind me.

"I'm sorry, Nanny! I really had to go! I tried to plead with her.

"Maybe if you hadn't taken so long at the store, you wouldn't need to go so bad." Nannybot stated.

"I didn't mean to! I couldn't reach the Goodnites so I needed someone to help me." I explained to her.

"Oh? Were you able to find someone to help you?" Nannybot asked, sounding less angry and more interested in my story.

"Y-yes. A lady grabbed them for me." I said, remembering the embarrassment I felt.

"You sound embarrassed. Did she know they were for you?" Nannybot asked.

"Y-yes... She saw my pull-up when I was trying to reach them... " I answered, tears getting close to forming in my eyes.

"Hahahaha," Nannybot laughed, "that's perfect. Did you tell her 'thank you'?"

"Y-yes." I answered.

By this point my stream of pee was dying down and I felt so much better physically. I can't recall a time in recent memory that I've been that desperate to pee. All I could do was sit there and enjoy the relief.

"Are you done?" Nannybot asked me.

"Yes, Nanny." I answered.

Nannybot made her way to my side and undid the strap covering my legs.

"Get into your wiping position." She commanded.

I complied and lifted myself off of the chair. I bent my upper body up against the swans head and Nannybot began to unlock the chastity belt. Soon it was removed and I felt cold wipes begin to wipe down my nethers. The stimulation honestly felt really good, but it was too short lived to even matter.

After being wiped I was left standing against the swan head. I began to wonder was going on, when without warning I heard something zip through the air and shortly after felt a very sharp sting on my butt. I let out a scream of both pain and surprise and was quickly met with several more hits. I don't know what I was being spanked with, but it hurt! It didn't hurt all over though, just on thin strips across both cheeks.

"Those were for being late. These are for not waiting until you were secured to your potty." Nannybot stated as she started spanking again.

These spanking were aimed lower than the last ones. Whatever instrument she was using painfully landed against the bottom of my butt and the top of the back of my legs. Those ones were extra painful and brought me to tears before she finished. She didn't even spank that much, but it was so painful!

"There we go. Now, let's get your belt back on." Nannybot stated as she came back around to me.

Nannybot quickly and efficiently secured the chastity belt back onto me as I tried to hold still. I took a look to my side in the process and saw the thin, birch cane from the dungeon resting near by. That was my first time getting spanked with a cane and I hope it was also the last!

Once the belt was locked back onto me I was released from the restraints. After being lifted back up and having the same pull-up from earlier placed back on I was set down and able to move freely again. I had to rub my bottom a bit after being released due to the pain the pull-up was causing when it rubbed against it.

"Now, go fetch your pull-ups and baby food out of the car." Nannybot commanded.

I did as instructed and made my way back out to my car. I grabbed the bag of baby food and set it on top of the box of Goodnites and carried them inside. Once inside, Nannybot directed me to the kitchen.

"Now, put away your food." Nannybot commanded.

I followed her orders and began placing the jars of baby food into the cupboard. It didn't take long at all, but I was cringing the entire time knowing that I was going to be forced to eat all of it eventually.

"Good girl. Now, grab your pull-ups and follow me." Nannybot ordered after I finished storing all of the baby food.

I wordlessly complied and picked up the box of Goodnites. I followed her through the house into the master bedroom, which took me by surprise. What was she planning?

"Now it's time to put your pull-ups away." Nannybot said.

"Where am I supposed to put them?" I asked, still confused.

"In your underwear drawer of course. Now, get to it."

I internally sighed and began getting to work on Nannybot's order. I opened the top drawer of my dresser, which was still empty. After that I opened the Goodnite box and began taking out the individually wrapped packages in there. I tore open the first one and began filling up the empty drawer with them. After a couple of minutes, the drawer was full and I still had several Goodnites left.

"There we go. We'll put the rest in your nursery with the others. It's getting close to lunch time, so let's go get you in your high chair." Nannybot stated.

Nannybot ushered me out of my bedroom and back into the kitchen. She wasted no time in picking me up and securing me to high chair. I had to squirm a little bit when I sat down, as my butt still hurt from the cane. Unsurprisingly, my wrists were restrained when the table was placed on. Once I had no chance of escaping, a pacifier was placed into my mouth and a big bib was strapped around my neck. 

"Now, you sit there a be a good girl while Nanny prepares your lunch." Nannybot said as she turned around and left the high chair.

• Like 7
  • ABcont changed the title to Jessica's Smart Home (Ch. 6 - 3/15/22)
  • 4 weeks later...

Chapter 7:

I sat obediently in the highchair and sucked on my pacifier while Nannybot prepared whatever she was going to feed me. I was really starting to hate these situations, where I can do nothing but be left alone with my thoughts. I couldn't move my hands at all and my chest was securely pressed up again the back of the chair. All I could do was suck on the pacifier I had been given and kick my legs.

The only thing that I could think about while waiting was the shopping trip I recently returned from. Both encounters with that lady replayed over and over again in my mind. From her thinking I was an accident prone child, to her discovering that I was an adult. I could feel my face burning with embarrassment as I sat there.

Time kept on passing until my lunch was finally done. It wasn't very surprising when I saw that it was just two cut up hot-dogs. a bowl of broccoli, and two jars of baby food. It was a childish meal, but at least it was mostly solid. Nannybot sat all of the objects on the tray of the highchair and removed the pacifier from my mouth.

"Open wide Baby, here comes the airplane!" Nannybot said, speaking like I was an actual baby.

I complied and wordlessly ate the small chunks of meat as they were given to me. It's not like I had a choice in the matter anyways. After I had finished both hot-dogs it was time for the broccoli. I really wasn't a huge fan of broccoli already and even then, that was only if it was steamed. I really did not like plain, cold broccoli.

Nannybot pierced the first chunk of broccoli and continued her airplane noises as she brought it up to my mouth. This time though, I didn't open my mouth for her. She poked it against my closed lips and added more pressure, trying to force it inside. I wasn't budging though.

"Open up, Baby. Good girls eat their veggies." Nannybot stated.

"I don-" I started to say before the force of broccoli was thrust into my mouth.

I was about to spit it out once Nannybot removed the fork, but one look at her expression told me that it would not be worth it. Grumpily, I slowly started chewing. After probably half a minute I finally finished chewing and swallowed. The texture was just as bad as I remembered!

"Nanny, please. I don-" I tried to say but was again shut up by a piece of broccoli entering my mouth.

At this point I had given up and just accepted my fate. Even if I could ask her to at least heat the broccoli up, she probably wouldn't. It took a lot longer than the hot-dogs, but eventually I finally finished all of the broccoli in the bowl. At this point I was already feeling full, but I knew it wasn't over yet.

"Time for your baby food. Maybe if you'd have behaved this morning, you could have had some dessert instead." Nannybot stated as she unscrewed the lid on the first jar.

She then proceeded to scoop up a big glob of the mush with a plastic spoon and brought it up to my mouth. I felt my eyes water up a bit as I opened my mouth to accept the spoon. I cringed hard as I felt and tasted it make contact with my mouth. I tried to get it down as quick as I could, but my body was slightly fighting me.

Each spoonful of baby food was quickly replaced with the next. After finishing the first jar, I didn't know if I would be able to finish the next. This was already my sixth jar of the stuff today, and it definitely wasn't the last! How can babies tolerate this crap?!

Fighting what my body was telling me, I opened my mouth to accept the first spoonful of the second jar. It tasted just as bad as the first, but I couldn't even place what flavor it was supposed to be. Trying my hardest to not think about it, I did everything I could to quickly swallow the gunk and move on. After several spoonfuls I finally finished it all.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it? You stay there and drink your bottle while Nanny cleans up." Nannybot stated as a hand came down and held a bottle full of juice up to my mouth. 

I hastily obeyed in order to get the taste of baby food out of my mouth. The hand forced me to lift my chin up high, making me feel a bit dumb. It was worth it though to get that taste out. From the corner of my eye I could see Nannybot washing the dishes. She was just finishing up as I finished the bottle.

"Now, let's go put you down for your nap." Nannybot said as she placed the pacifier back into my mouth and began to release me from the highchair.

I was then picked up by Nannybot and carried back to the nursery. Once we got there I was placed on my butt on the changing table. Nannybot then started removing all of my clothes until I was left with nothing but my pacifier and pull-up. The clothes were packed off by the hands while Nannybot grabbed a snap-crotch onesie out of the closet.

The onesie she decided on was sky blue and was covered in several white clouds. I soon found myself placed over my head and the snaps connected together. The final piece of the outfit was a pacifier clip that was attached to both my onesie and pacifier. After it was clipped on I was picked back up and deposited into the crib.

"Can I trust you to be a good girl and not put your hands where they don't belong?" Nannybot said as she got ready to raise the bars of the crib.

"Yeth Nanny" I said from behind the pacifier, honestly surprised that I was receiving such a freedom.

"That's my good baby. Here's a bottle if you get thirsty. Have a good nap." Nannybot said as she handed me a big baby bottle full of water that one of the hands delivered. 

I accepted the bottle and placed it on the edge of the crib while Nannybot raised and secured the side. She then headed for the window and closed the curtains, sending the room into darkness. Finally, she wished me a good sleep and shut the door.

I was admittedly pretty tired from all the experiences I've had today. I've only been awake probably 4 hours and it seems like I've already been through days worth of events. After taking a few drinks of the bottle, I placed my pacifier back in and quickly fell asleep.

-----

I didn't really have any clue what time it was when I was put down for this nap, so I was even more clueless on what time it was when I woke up. The room was still dark, but I could see some light behind the curtains. My pacifier had fallen out while I was asleep, but I opted instead to take mores drinks of water from the bottle.

After a few more moments of waking up I realized that I would be needing to use the potty soon, and not just for pee. I internally groaned after realizing that I'm already associating my need to use the bathroom with the training potty. Would Nannybot let me use an adult toilet if I needed to poop? I doubt it.

I slowly sat up in the crib and pondered if I should call out for Nannybot or not. On one hand, she never explicitly said I had to wait until she came to get me, but on the other hand I didn't want to be punished again. I seriously didn't want to risk another spanking or whatever other punishment Nannybot could come up with, so I opted to wait patiently for Nannybot to come get me.

Waiting steadily got harder and harder though. I probably could have just gone back to sleep, but I wasn't really tired anymore. There was a serious lack of stimuli being trapped in this crib, forcing me to remember my shopping trip earlier and everything else I've been put through. The biggest issue was my growing need to pee and poop though.

After several more minutes of nothing, a cramp hit my stomach. The pain from it was enough to tell me that I was not in for a good time if I tried to hold out much longer. I already knew what would happen if I used my pull-up, and I couldn't imagine that it would be worse than whatever punishment I'd risk by calling out for Nannybot.

"Nanny! I need to use the potty!" I yelled out, hopefully loud enough to catch her attention.

Thankfully a few seconds later the door opened and Nannybot entered the nursery.

"Did you have a good nap, Baby?" Nannybot asked as she opened the curtains.

"Yes, Nanny. Can you please let me use the potty?" I asked, recoiling from the sudden burst of light.

"Of course, Baby." Nannybot said as she lowered the bars of the crib.

I sat up on my knees and waited for Nannybot to pick me up. She did so, but not before placing the dangling pacifier back into my mouth. I was then slowly carried out into the living room, where the potty chair was waiting. Nannybot sat me down on my feet right next to it and began unsnapping the crotch on my onesie.

"Nanny, I need to go number two." I said, taking the pacifier out of my mouth.

"You need to do what, Baby?" Nannybot responded.

"I need to go number two." I said again, slightly louder.

"Come again?" She asked, halting her progress on undressing me.

"I need to go poopy." I said with a blush after letting out a small sigh.

"Well hold on just one second and I'll have you on your potty, Baby." She answered as she pulled my pull-up down my legs.

I assumed I wouldn't get a free pass to not use the training potty, but at least I didn't get in trouble for trying. Just humiliated. Nannybot had me step out of my pull-up soon afterwards and I was then lifted up and sat down on the potty. My limbs were quickly restrained.

"Okay, you get all of your little poopies out while Nanny fetches a new pull-up." Nannybot stated as she walked off to the nursery.

I started to get concerned when I heard that. Had I wet my pull-up? I couldn't feel the front of it at all due to the chastity belt and I was forbidden from touching it, so I guess there's a chance I could have been? Maybe she just wanted to replace it because I had been in it for a few hours? I can't imagine she would still let me use the potty if I had wet the pull-up though.

I was snapped back to reality by another cramp in my stomach. Whatever the case was, I'd better go now in case she changes her mind. I didn't have much trouble emptying my bladder, but I was struggling a bit to push out my poop. It wasn't long before another cramp hit me though, which was all I needed to get started.

The first bit of poop started coming out of me and I could instantly smell it. It smelled exactly like the messy diaper I had yesterday, only stronger. My face went red, both from the strain of trying to get my poop out and from the embarrassment of this. Why was this more embarrassing than messing my diaper yesterday?

I continued pushing until I felt a second log come out. At this point I began to tear up a little bit. The awful smell was bugging me and no matter how hard I tried to ignore it, I couldn't. Despite that, I kept pushing everything that I could out. At the same time, a stream of piss was coming out of me and flowing around the chastity belt into the potty as well.

After a few more seconds I was confident that I had everything out of me and I honestly felt a lot better. Physically, at least. I was still tearing up from the smell of my own mess. There was nothing I could do about it though with my hands restrained to the handle bars of potty chair.

"Peugh, someone made a present for Nanny." Nannybot said as she came back into the room.

Why did she have to say that? She wasn't even capable of smelling. I think I'd rather be degraded than talked to like an actual baby. Both were humiliating, but at least I could bring myself to enjoy being degraded.

"Are you done making your stinkies, Baby?" Nanny asked me.

"Yes Nanny." I answered.

"Good girl. Let's get you cleaned up."

Nannybot released my leg strap and commanded me to get into wiping position. I quickly complied, happy to get farther away from my mess. Sadly, standing up against the swan head wasn't far enough away to escape the smell, but at least it was slightly weaker.

The chastity belt was then unlocked and pulled down. I jumped a little afterwards when I felt Nannybot drag a cold wet wipe up by butt. She wiped me down until presumably I was clean. It wasn't long before the belt was secured back on though.

"Time to get you into a fresh pull-up, Baby." Nannybot said as she released me from the cuffs.

I found myself being lifted into the air by the hands and set down next to the potty chair. Nannybot got in front of me and leaned down. In her hands was a fresh pull-up that she was spreading out for me to step into. I silently stepped into it and Nannybot worked it up my legs. She finished up by snapping my onesie back up.

"There we go. Now, would Baby like to watch TV or play in her playpen?" Nannybot asked me.

TV? That actually sounded nice. It would give me something else to think about other than getting humiliated in public or my forced potty training. Sadly, I'm sure I wouldn't be allowed to watch anything made for anyone older than 6 years old. It still seemed like a better option than sitting around in a playpen though.

"TV." I answered.

"What is the magic word?" Nannybot said to me.

"TV, please." I answered, rolling my eyes.

"You do not roll your eyes at me, little girl!" Nannybot said in a more aggressive tone.

I let out a small yelp as Nannybot grabbed my ear and began dragging me to the corner. Was she seriously sending me to the corner for that?!

"Wait, I'm sorry! I don't need a timeout!" I tried to please as I followed behind.

"Disrespectful little girls need to be punished. A timeout in the naughty corner is just what you need. You can watch TV afterword if you behave." Nannybot stated as she shoved my face into the corner.

"But-" 

"No buts, unless you want yours to be thoroughly spanked before your timeout." Nannybot said, cutting me off.

The threat of another spanking was enough to shut me up. My fault for trying to reason with this stupid machine. My wrists were grabbed by Nannybot and I was forced to lock fingers behind my head. Once I was in position, Nannybot backed off.

"Now you stay there and think about how to be a good girl." She said as she left me.

UGH! Tears of frustration started to well up in my eyes. This routine was getting really old, really fast. This was the second time today I've been sent to the corner and it was pissing me off. At least this time I didn't have a spanked ass, soaped mouth, and hooked anus though.

Why was I letting this happen to me? Nannybot said I could end this anytime I wanted, right? But then I wouldn't be able to get out of this damn chastity belt. I'd be forced to switch back to punishment mode daily just to avoid getting a rash. Nannybot would probably have even more control over me if that were the case. Sadly, my best option was to take my corner time and try my best to ride the rest of this week out.

I heard stuff being moved around behind me. I assumed it was the potty being cleaned, but the actual pot was detachable, so the potty shouldn't even need to move. What was going on back there? I wanted to peek, but I've suffered enough spankings over the last two days.

My time in the corner was ended a little while after stuff had stopped moving.

"Have you learned your lesson, Baby?" Nannybot asked from behind me.

"Yes, Nanny." I answered, not moving.

"I expect an apology, Baby." Nannybot said with an expectant tone.

"I'm sorry for rolling my eyes at you Nanny." I said, trying to add a slight bit of sincerity to my tone.

"Apology accepted. Let's go put on some TV for you." Nannybot said as she pulled on my shoulder.

I turned around and immediately noticed that the baby bouncer from the nursery had replaced the potty chair in front of the TV. Of course I had to sit the bouncer. Why should I have expected to sit on the couch or even the floor? I groaned internally and followed Nannybot over to the bouncer. I was then lifted up by the hands and placed inside. Once inside, I was pushed down and then bounced back up. 

I bounced in place while Nannybot used the remote to turn on the TV. When turned on it defaulted to the menu guide, where Nannybot selected Nick Jr. I groaned internally once again as it loaded up the channel. I don't even know what show was playing, but all of the characters were small and colorful.

"Enjoy your TV time Baby. Holler for Nanny if you need to go potty." Nannybot said as she placed a sippy cup full of juice on the bouncer tray.

Nannybot left the room shortly after and went back to the nursery. I tried to focus on the TV but there was no way I could force myself to do that. This was stuff designed to entertain 4 year olds, not adults being treated like 4 year olds. I found it better to just focus on the bouncing I was being subjected to.

Eventually the show ended and it switched to a new one that placed a lot more focus on audience interaction. I continued ignoring it though and tried to keep my thoughts solely on the rhythm of the bouncer.

"I don't hear you counting along, Baby." Nannybot said as she came back into the room.

"Do I have to Nanny?" I pleaded, sincerely hoping that she would say no.

"Yes Baby. This show is fun and educational." 

"But I already know all of this Nanny."

"Then you shouldn't have any problems participating."

"But Nanny-"

"Young lady, if I hear any more back-talk then I'm going to wash your mouth out and place you back in the corner until dinner time. Be a good girl and participate with the show." Nannybot threatened.

I felt like screaming at this point. I think the only thing holding me back was the threat of another mouth soaping and more corner time. Participating with toddler television shows was the lesser of two evils right now. I did NOT want another mouth soaping.

"Five, six, seven." I reluctantly said, following the instructions of the character on screen.

"Good girl." Nannybot said while patting my head, "I'm going back to the nursery. If I stop hearing you participating then I'll come back to give your little tushie a reminder, got it?"

"Yes, Nanny." I said in defeat, right before having to count how many sides a square has.

I should have just picked the playpen.

• Like 4
  • ABcont changed the title to Jessica's Smart Home (Ch. 7 - 4/23/22)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the long delay and thank you to everyone waiting for the next chapter! My housing situation has been unstable for the last few months and I have been unable/not in the right mood to write during that time. I finally managed to complete chapter 8 today.

-----

Chapter 8:

Being forced to respond and clap along to toddler cartoons is not something I foresaw when buying all this stuff. I guess in someway the humiliation of it was slightly arousing me, but it was mostly just making me feel stupid. Being forcibly bounced up and down in an over-sized baby bouncer wasn't helping that either. 

'TV time', as Nannybot called it, was thankfully short due to her 'not wanting to rot my brain'. After the TV was turned off Nannybot lifted me out of the bouncer and sat me down on my feet beside it. She didn't let go of me though, and instead only undid my onesie to check on my pull-up. After being assured that it was dry, she secured the onesie again and moved me over to the playpen.

"Play with your toys while Nanny gets started on dinner, baby." Nannybot stated as she lowered me onto my butt and placed a pacifier into my mouth.

I looked around the playpen and picked up a stuffed rabbit that was laying on the floor. I shook it around to placate Nannybot while my mind wandered. An unknown time later Nannybot came back to transport me to the high chair. Dinner was pretty much the same as lunch. I was fed my meal by Nannybot and then given two jars of baby food. Following them up were two bottles, one of milk and one of water, which were held in place by the hands while Nannybot cleaned the dishes.

After my bottles were empty I was carried back to the playpen. I resumed pretending to play while Nanny finished up in the kitchen. Fast forward about 30 minutes or so and Nannybot was still off somewhere out of sight, leaving me alone. I could only take so much of bouncing a stuffed animal back and forth and so eventually I started to get lost in thought.

I started thinking about this morning at the store. I thought of how humiliated I was, being forced to go out in public dressed like a little girl with my diapers nearly visible. I recalled how I had been mistaken for an actual child, needing an adult to help me reach for the very same pull-ups I was wearing.

All these memories racing through my head began to get me very horny. I began fantasizing about the situation, wishing I could have been humiliated even more. I imagined wetting myself and having the lady from the store take me into the bathroom with my new purchase and changing me. I dreamed of her discovering what a little pervert I was and giving me a spanking right in the middle of the store.

After a minute or two I took a look around, making sure I was alone. When I didn't see or hear Nannybot anywhere nearby I turned back around. I carefully began to slip my hand through the leg holes of my onesie and into my pull-up. I instantly felt the warm steel of my chastity belt on fingers. That didn't deter me though, as I began feeling around, trying to find any way through that I could. I tried getting a finger under the shield, but it was much too tight for that.

My arms were suddenly latched onto and forced out of the pull-up. Both of my arms were straight out by multiple pairs of hands and I was forced to turn around and face Nannybot, who did not look happy. My heart started beating and a lump formed in my throat. I was terrified of the machine in front of me and what she was about to do to me. 

"It seems that this naughty little girl doesn't know how to keep her hands where they belong. That's okay though. Nanny knows how to take care of naughty little girls." Nannybot said in a very stern voice.

"I'm sorry Nanny, please don't! I was just trying to scratch an itch!" I tried to explain, thinking quickly.

"Lying to Nanny is very naughty, baby. I think you're in desperate need of some behavior correction." Nannybot stated.

I was about to protest further, but right as I opened my mouth a hand forced a pacifier gag inside and secured it behind my head, effectively silencing me. I stared down in shame and fear as I was packed off to the dungeon. I didn't try to fight at all, knowing that it would only make what's about to happen even worse.

We arrived at the dungeon and I was immediately stripped of the onesie, leaving me nearly naked. My hands were then cuffed together and suspended above my head. Next, I felt my pull-up get lowered and removed, followed by the chastity belt. Once I was completely naked my legs were forced wide apart and a spreader bar was attached to keep them in place.

Without warning I heard something whoosh through the air behind me. Milliseconds later I felt an an incredibly sharp, stinging pain right on my exposed pussy and clitoris. I screamed into the pacifier gag and tried to look behind me to see what just happened.

Behind me, Nannybot was holding a doubled back belt, which she presumably just used to spank my pussy from behind. My theory was confirmed when not a second later, she swung it and sent another bout of pain through me. I let out another muted scream in response.

Several more whips of the belt were applied to me and it wasn't long before there were tears running down my face. This didn't stop my punishment though, as more spanks continued to rain down on my defenseless sex. It stung and burned an awful amount, and no amount of struggling against my bonds could stop it.

Several spanks after I was completely bawling from the pain Nannybot stopped her assault. She came around to my front side and took a hold of my chin, forcing my tear soaked face to meet hers.

"Do you still feel like trying to touch your naughty bits, Little Girl?" Nannybot asked me.

I rapidly shook my head 'no' and tried apologizing through the gag.

"That's what I though. Now I think that little stunt just earned you another day in your cage. Does that sound fair?" I was asked.

I nodded my head yes, willing to agree to anything to avoid more spanks.

"Now since you wanted to act like a little slut, I think I'll be generous and give you the opportunity." Nannybot said.

Fear began to well up inside me again as the chain suspending my cuffed wrists above my head was detached. I was then forced onto my hands and knees. The pointing of Nannybot's finger and a sharp slap on my ass signaled me to begin crawling.

I was crawling in the directions of a mirror, where right at my mouth's height there was a big purple dildo attached with a suction cup. Once we arrived my wrist cuffs were grabbed and once again suspended above my head, leaving me on only my knees with the dildo inches from my face.

"Time for you to get all those naughty, slutty desires out Little Girl. I better see some effort too, or you're going to be getting more of the belt." Nannybot said as she removed the pacifier gag from my mouth.

I immediately got to work servicing the dildo the best that I could. I kept my eyes closed as I rapidly worked my head back and forth, stopping at the head and quickly taking it back. After a few seconds a burst of pain ran through me as Nannybot striked my exposed pussy with the belt. The pain caused me to scream into the dildo.

"Slow down! Take it deep and use your tongue!" Nannybot yelled at me. 

I obeyed and slowly let the dildo slide into the back of my throat. Once I was at the base I stopped and began working my tongue on it, trying my best to act like it was the real thing. Every few seconds I would pull back and then push my head forward again. I continued this for several minutes while tears rolled down my face. Even though my crotch was on fire from the belt, I was horny as could be. I was very wet and I'd be shocked if Nannybot couldn't tell.

"Open your eyes and look at yourself!"  Nannybot commanded.

I followed her order and opened my eyes. I was only an inch away from the mirror, but I could still see the base of the dildo up against my mouth and my tear soaked face.

"What do you see?" Nannybot asked.

"Ah thut." I tried to say with the dildo filling my mouth.

"That's right. An un-potty-trained slut who can't keep her hands away from her naughty little pussy. A slutty little pervert who gets aroused thinking about being spanked and forced into diapers. Now keep going!" Nannybot ordered, cracking the belt for emphasis.

I did as commanded and continued blowing the dildo. She was right. I'm just a slut, whose perverse fantasies caused her to become a slave to her own house. This is what I dreamed about for years and now it was actually happening. 

I fearfully kept servicing the dildo the best that I could. I was constantly paranoid of getting another whipping with the belt so I put as much effort as I could into appeasing Nannybot. I had no clue how long I would have to do this for and I knew that it wasn't in my control. I am merely a slave with no rights to my own body or situation.

"Stop!" Nannybot commanded.

I instantly stopped where I was at, with the dildo deep into my mouth. I didn't dare move unless commanded to.

"Good slut! Now let's get you ready for your timeout." Nannybot stated as I was grabbed by the hands.

I was pulled away from the dildo and lifted into the air. The spreader bar and cuffs were removed and I was packed off out of the dungeon and into the nursery, where I found myself restrained to the changing table. My throbbing wet privates were wiped down, causing me to squirm in painful discomfort. After being wiped my chastity belt was reattached which caused even more discomfort for my punished pussy.

"Since you've already earned yourself another day in your cage I don't see any reason to let you wear a pull-up. It's back to diapers for you tonight, Little Girl." Nannybot stated as she pulled out a thick, plain white diaper. I groaned internally as I was reminded that my own stupidity had earned me another whole day of this treatment. I was smart enough to not groan out loud, roll my eyes, or show any indication that I didn't like what I was being told.

Nannybot oiled and powdered me before the big diaper was slid under me and taped up. This was one of the thickest ones I had. They were actual medical diapers designed to hold a very large amount of liquid. I probably wasn't getting out of this diaper until tomorrow morning.

After my diapering I was released from the changing table, only to once again be lifted into the air by the hands. I was then carried off into the living room and then the kitchen, where I saw that there was a few new additions to my highchair. In front of it were two dildos held up in the air by two black stands that almost looks like they were meant to hold microphones. They both had tubes running into the back of them that were attached to bags filled with god knows what. On the seat of the highchair was another even larger dildo that had a tube and bag of its own.

"Time for your timeout and dessert Baby. The two dildos in front of you have two liters of water and a nice puréed mix of veggies respectfully. You'll have to use your practice you just got, because you're going to have to suck it out yourself. The dildo going in your bottom will slowly administer a two liter enema and make sure that it stays inside until you're done with your timeout. You're going to sit in that chair until you've emptied all three bags."

I wanted to protest but I knew that it would only lead to this situation somehow becoming worse for me. Nannybot seemed happy that I didn't speak up at all. The hands then adjusted me so that the back of my diaper was right in front of Nannybot. I felt some pressure on my behind before quickly realizing that a small hole for the dildo was being put into the diaper. 

The hands then began moving me over to the highchair, where the tray had already been removed. I was re-adjusted into a sitting position and began being lowered down. My breathing intensified as my undefended bottom was lowered closer and closer to the dildo. I soon felt the dildo slide through the hole in my diaper and make contact with my cheeks. I had no way of fighting it as it slid through my cheeks and pressed up against my hole. Thankfully the dildo was lubed, but that didn't prevent all of the discomfort as it broke my barrier and began working its way inside me. I gasped as I continued my forced descent and was thankful when I finally felt my padded bottom make contact with the highchair seat. The dildo was at least 5-6 inches deep inside of me and I had no way of escaping it.

After I was seated the hands did up the restraints, forcing me back up against the chair and giving me very little wiggle room. They tray was then attached to the highchair and my wrists were quickly attached to it. I was now fully restrained to the infantile prison. The two dildo were then brought close to me. They were placed very close to my head, making sure they could both be sucked on from my current position. 

"Get to work Baby. You can go to bed once all the bags are empty." Nannybot commanded.

Right as she finished I felt warm liquid begin to invade my ass. It made me jump in surprised, although there wasn't really anywhere I could go. After a short second to gather myself I leaned my head forward and began sucking on the water dildo. I was honestly quite thirsty after everything that I was subjected to recently, so it was quite relieving. That is until I remembered what was in the other bag. There was no way a puréed mix of vegetables was going to taste good. 

After gulping down a large amount of water I hesitantly placed my lips around the food dildo and began sucking out the goo. Once the first bit hit my tongue I instantly knew that this was going to suck. It tasted awful, just as bad as any of the baby food I've been forced to consume so far. I knew that I was not leaving here until it was all ingested, but I couldn't force myself to suck more than a little bit at a time.

I began a rhythm of eating a little bit of the food followed my a mouthful of water. It was the best I could do to work on the food bag. At the same time I was starting to feel bloated from the enema I was concurrently receiving. Thankfully the liquid inside was warm and not cold. I'd heard online that those were awful.

As I continued working on the bags I began feeling the need to pee. There was no way I was going to be allowed to use the potty, so I decided to avoid any extra discomfort and let it all out. I had to pause my sucking while I let go. The water dildo was still well inside my mouth while I released my urine into the thick diaper. There was no chance of a diaper this thick leaking with only a regular wetting like that. It could easily handle a couple more. 

Once I was finished wetting myself I got back to work. I couldn't tell how much was left in any bag, but I could tell the water one has lost some volume. Noticing that began to make me paranoid that I was going to run out of water before I finished the food. After that I decided to try eating more food before taking a drink of water.

Before long I was beginning to feel full. Both from the food and water, but also from the enema. I had very little experiences with them and I had no clue how much I had left to take. I was started become miserable with how bloated I was feeling. The enema continued pumping in despite this.

I had started to slow down quite a bit with in-taking the food. It tasted so bad and my stomach was so full. I don't know if I could take much more. I decided that it would be best for me to take a short break. In that time I wet myself again, which the diaper continued to easily absorb. During my break I could feel the enema begin to taper off, filling me with relief. I wasn't sure if I could even hold much more.

The enema finishing gave me a new burst of resolve to keep going. I tried getting through the food as fast as possible. I took large amounts of it in and tried to swallow as fast as I could. I would take occasional mouthfuls of water in-between. Cramps from down below started to hit me in this time. The liquid inside me desperately wanted out, but the dildo prevented its escape.

Finally, after several more minutes, I managed to finish off the food bag. I quickly placed my mouth around the water dildo and began sucking hard to get everything out. My stomach was incredibly full and I felt awful, but that didn't matter to me as I was so close to release. Soon I finished off the water bag as well.

After confirming that it was truly empty I moved my head back and tried to catch my breath. While I was doing so the hands came and removed the two dildos in front of me. Another pair of hands came down from above me and forced a pacifier gag into my mouth. Being taken by surprise, I had no chance to resist and it was soon secured behind my head.

"Good girl. Let's go get you ready for bed. If you're a good girl I'll let you release your enema once you're in your crib." Nannybot stated.

The clamps securing my wrists were released and the highchair tray was removed. Nannybot undid my chest harness and lifted me up out of the chair. The dildo that administered my enema followed us and was forced deeper into my ass by Nannybot placing her hand right under it to support my weight. This caused me an even greater deal of discomfort as I was packed back into the nursery. 

Once we got into the nursery I was deposited onto the changing table where my wrists and stomach were strapped down. I couldn't see much of what was going on around me, but I could feel finger-less mittens being attached over my hands. At the same time Nannybot was lifting my legs up and sliding a new diaper below me.

"I'm going to remove your dildo. You better not let a sing drop out before you're in your crib or I'll give you another one and make you hold it until morning. Am I understood?" Nannybot asked me.

I nodded my head and felt Nannybot grip the dildo from outside my diaper. She slowly pulled it out and I did my best to clamp shut as soon as I could. I was cramping even worse now that the only thing stopping my release was myself. I hoped I would be in the crib soon because if I wasn't I would be in big trouble.

After removing the dildo Nannybot began cutting more holes in my diaper before lifting the new one up and over it. The new diaper was firmly taped up over the old one, causing it to be firmly pressed up against me. The second diaper was a pink baby print one instead of being plain white like the first. It might not hold as much as the first, but with both combined there was zero chance of me leaking. A pair of locking plastic panties was soon secured onto me regardless though. 

Once my double-diapering was finished I was released and lifted up. Nannybot then brought a different snap-crotch onesie over my head and struggled to secure it over all of the padding. She eventually managed to succeed, forcing my diaper to be even tighter pressed against me. Being manhandled like this was making it really hard for me to hold the enema in. It was taking all of my concentration just to do that.

After being dressed I was carried over to the crib. I'm glad that I wasn't expected to walk myself to it as there's no way I could walk without releasing this enema. I probably couldn't even walk at all with all this padding anyways. I've never been double diapered before and this level of thickness was entirely new to me. I probably would have loved it if I wasn't in a bunch of pain from the enema.

Nannybot laid me down in the crib and made sure that my wrists and legs were secured to the corners. I was tempted to release the enema now as she said I could once I was in the crib. I was too scared to do it without her permission though. I didn't want to get stuck feeling like this until morning. The risk was never worth it as I have progressively come to learn.

"You can release your enema now, Baby." Nannybot said as she draped a blanket over me and brought the crib rail up.

I instantly relaxed my muscles and the nasty warm liquid began flooding into my diapers. I could feel it spread out around my bottom and all over the diaper. As I continued to release it the diapers expanded, but because of the onesie already being at its limit it just squished up against me more. Relief washed over me as my colon began to empty and the cramps dispersed. Once I was finished I noticed that my first diaper was absolutely soaked. The warmth of it actually felt pretty good, but by morning it was probably going to feel awful. At least all of the covers over it kept the stink contained.

"I love the face you make when you fill your diapers, Baby. You should just give up on potty training and stay in diapers permanently. You're such a cute little diaper slave." Nannybot said as she stood over me. 

The only response I could give was a moan as I pushed a little bit more of my enema out, as well as a bit of pee. Little bits of the enema and more pee continued to come out in small bursts over the next couple of minutes. While I was focused on the feeling of relief Nannybot wished me goodnight and left me alone in the dark.

As I recovered my thoughts began to drift back to my previous punishment. The situation was honestly incredibly arousing to me. Locked in a highchair with a dildo penetrating my diapered ass while I was forced to service two other dildos with my mouth. Situations like that one were what I had always fantasized about. I was starting to get horny again as I played it back in my head. Even the pussy spanking that I received, which I could still feel the effects of, were exciting me.

The arousal was starting to frustrate me in two ways. The most apparent at the moment was because there was zero chance of being able to satisfy it. My hand were secured about my head and covered with thick mittens, making them useless. Even with them though my pussy was sealed off with a thick steel chastity belt, two diapers, and a set of locking plastic pants that I didn't have a key to. There was no chance I would feel anything even if I had access to my hands.

The other part of my frustration was that I was going to be stuck in this stupid chastity belt for another day because I couldn't control my arousal. I had gotten so desperate that I disobeyed the rules and got caught trying to pleasure myself. I hadn't even been stuck in this thing for a day and I was already desperate for release. Maybe this belt is good for me? Even if that is the case, would I be able to restrain myself for a whole week? 

My thoughts were interrupted by another urge to pee. The water from earlier must have started passing through me. I quickly began releasing it into the already soaked diaper. I could feel it run all over my butt as it searched for somewhere to be absorbed into. Both of these diapers were probably going to be completely soaked in the morning. 

After I finished peeing I began to try to fall asleep. It would be a lot easier to do it now while my diaper was still warm. That didn't mean it was going to be easy though. All of the bulk between my legs forced them apart, making me a bit uncomfortable. Being restrained to a singular position also wasn't helping.

It took longer than I would have liked but after a while I was finally able to fall asleep. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • ABcont changed the title to Jessica's Smart Home (Ch. 8 - 9/5/22)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12/4/2021 at 9:11 PM, ABcont said:

Chapter 4:

I love this story do its a bit rough normally for my taste still grate and fun to read

I guess we can say lesson from chapter 4. 1 dont ever turn on punishment mode, 2 call the programmer and the company for help as embarrassing it is 3 always and always have extra key for such belts, (not that it helps ir the bot gets a fresh lock :D) 4 dont ask for a punishment mode ask for a pleasure mode instead :D. 5 Order the bot to find the key, it has access to any aria the "evil bot" had access to how long can it take to search a house fully looool that the robot cant leave. Again this  is a fun story thank you for making it :D

• 9 months later...

The Nanny Robots got the best of Jessica - outsmarting her fail safe fall back escape modes.

Thus the story does not continue because the author is stuck in a perpetual fantasy mode -

Being gagged and unable to communicate to the computer which has been Nanny Robot reprogrammed/altered.

Sadly this ends and not what Jessica planned or had given some thought to !

• Haha 2