LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Psyllium husk dosage: need tips

Finally I decided to try the psyllium.

With my enema bag I think I could do something...explosive^^

My question is about the dosage of the product to have the best result and totally loose the control of myself.

Semi firm poop would the best option but I'm not against to try a sort of diarrhea.

I'm no expert,  but I really don't think that you can overdo it with psyllium.  I  may be wrong but I think it won't hurt you. 

Here's what I did this morning.   I  mixed two heaping tablespoons full of psyllium in a glass of cold water and chugged it down.  Then I had a big bowl of raisin bran cereal. Then another two heaping tablespoons of psyllium in cold water and another big bowl of cereal.  Then I eat a banana as well. 

After about 4 1/2 hours,  I  had a pretty good load in my diaper.   I've since had 4 smaller poos.  Nice, soft poos.  And,  I think that I have more on the way.  

My Crinklz Astronaut diaper is really full and really squishy right now and it feels amazing. 

I'd suggest experimenting for yourself and see what works for you.   You just have to make sure that you mix it well with cold water and drink it down fast, or it will gel up and you could choke on it.

14 hours ago, Spanky said:

I'm no expert,  but I really don't think that you can overdo it with psyllium.  I  may be wrong but I think it won't hurt you. 

Here's what I did this morning.   I  mixed two heaping tablespoons full of psyllium in a glass of cold water and chugged it down.  Then I had a big bowl of raisin bran cereal. Then another two heaping tablespoons of psyllium in cold water and another big bowl of cereal.  Then I eat a banana as well. 

After about 4 1/2 hours,  I  had a pretty good load in my diaper.   I've since had 4 smaller poos.  Nice, soft poos.  And,  I think that I have more on the way.  

My Crinklz Astronaut diaper is really full and really squishy right now and it feels amazing. 

I'd suggest experimenting for yourself and see what works for you.   You just have to make sure that you mix it well with cold water and drink it down fast, or it will gel up and you could choke on it.

According to Psyllium package I bought, I can take 2 teaspoon per day (3 to 6 gr per day).

I will do what you said in PM: 1 teaspoon every hour. It should be good.

I take 1 extra large spoon full, not a teaspoon or tablespoon, an extra large spoon,  each day. (approx. 12+ grams of dietary fiber each day) I've been doing this for almost 30 years. I eat healthy food and minimum alcohol. I walk daily, play golf (4 to 5 games per week) and softball too. I have at least 2 pretty big loads in my diapers (i wear diapers 5 days out of 7). Maybe at least once a week I do some "fiber loading." By this I take 3 to 5 large dosages over a 24 hours. Sometimes I've done this over 48 hours (6 to 10 dosages). I usually end up having massive loads every 4 hours or so. In the beginning I have an extremely gigantic load in semi-firm poo. After 4 to 6 hours I start to have some semi-softer ones. Never loose or liquid (I hate that). But I should tell you everyone is different. And always ease into it. Like I've said, lots of physical activity and health food. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

My diaper is now extra full.

Enema goes to the front and diaper are super thick. This morning I did 3 massive very soft poop.

What a pleasure, what a nice feeling. I'm just disapointing by the fact the rear of the outer diaper still dry even with the holes I did on the inner diaper.

Capacity is a little bit reduced so.

When I know ill have time to enjoy a full messy diaper and its well enough in advance, ill fiber load days in advance. Ill have three or four glasses a day of psyllium ( Citrucel ) about 2 or three days in ahead of time. Ill do this daily leading up to the daily I want the fun to happen. After the first day, there's a noticeable increase of volume. The day of the fun, ill have a few glasses of Prune juice in the A.M and then immediately after ill make sure my diaper is ready to go with a booster and plastic pants over it. 9 times out of 10 the ill load the diaper 2 or 3 times within an hour or two of drinking the prune juice. It's very fun and I love doing it.

• 3 weeks later...