LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper change

Sweetbaby

How do you ever consider you as Baby? if you change your diaper twice or three Time a day. Cause baby go through diaper like 6-8 diaper a day depending on the day. elderly folk go through 2-3 maybe even 4.

What’s your though on on this

I don't consider myself a baby cause quite simply put, I'm not. I am a little or I am an adult baby but those aren't the same as a baby.

I also don't focus on how many times or when I need to change, my Daddy does that as part of our relationship.

So I guess my thoughts on it are I never thought about it because I'm not trying to be something I'm not.

• 4 months later...

I am not a “baby”

however due to illness I am full grown adult that is dependent on my staff to do everything for me that any human without a functioning body requires . I am changed between 4-9 times a day , since I am incontinent but have retention (my bladder never empties) so 5 times a day I am catheterized to drain my bladder since my clothes and diaper are fully open at that time I am put in a fresh diaper , on good days my bowel movements happen at a convenient  time and allow just 5 diapers ,generally they don’t mesh perfectly with timed changes so being “fluid “ and appropriate with changes requires me to be changed ASAP after messing . So you can count on at least 4 wet changes and 4 messy changes , my overnight diaper will contain 1 or 2 messes and whatever urine amount the body has leaked during sleep.

On 8/8/2021 at 5:53 PM, Snugglebear_69 said:

I don't consider myself a baby cause quite simply put, I'm not. I am a little

Same here, as a little girl, I am dressed in such a way as to not need to be changed often; that is , ver THICKLY diapered. Also, being about 5, I se of myself as a girl, a baby or toddler does not have that yet.

or I am an adult baby but those aren't the same as a baby..

Just how that figures in how often you are changed,to be meaningful I do not understand. It seems to be saying that one cherry-picks and that words do not mean what they say: like trying to have your cake and eat it, too. All the "editing" I would have to do would make me terribly self-conscious and destroy the "immersiiveness". That would seem like saying I am a little boy, but have a girl's name, wear mostly skirts or like that, and tiaras, and play with dolls and tea sets. Only in the world of Mondo Bizarro does; or CAN, that have any meaning.  Hence, I list as "Adult Kid"; "LG ( Little Girl)"

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...