LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper lover

Sweetbaby

• 1 month later...

I do think diapers pee play has made my older yrs much more tolerable . I have loved diapers and pee, plastic etc since I was a kid, I don't know for sure but younger than 10. I wished I was a wetter at age 10, I stopped wetting I think 5-7, average age. But I have really kept finding more and more ways to enjoy pee play with and without diapers. So long story short YES. it has made my life more enjoyable ?????

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 7:49 AM, Sweetbaby said:

Do you think diaper made your life more enjoyable? ?

I think it makes it alot easier in some ways and not so much in other ways BUT if i had to do it all over again i would still choose diapers. For sure 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Young1 said:

I think it makes it alot easier in some ways and not so much in other ways BUT if i had to do it all over again i would still choose diapers. For sure 

Yeah I agree buddy. I would definitely choose diapers again for sure. Nothing beats a good diaper change! *BIG HUGS BUDDY!*??☺️?❤️

• Like 2

I would not change wearing diapers for nothing, I just hit the jackpot at the second hand store today I got about a dozen bags for $22. Way cool.

I really want to be more than daily dribbles, and I am now wetting nightly some every night while sleeping????. I can't sleep very much so when I do sleep I do love to wake up much wetter than when I fell a sleep.

13 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I would not change wearing diapers for nothing, I just hit the jackpot at the second hand store today I got about a dozen bags for $22. Way cool.

I really want to be more than daily dribbles, and I am now wetting nightly some every night while sleeping????. I can't sleep very much so when I do sleep I do love to wake up much wetter than when I fell a sleep.

That's pretty cool buddy! What kind of diapies did you get?? I hope they're good quality with a good capacity!???☺️?

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's pretty cool buddy! What kind of diapies did you get?? I hope they're good quality with a good capacity!???☺️?

Well not the best But I got 6 packs XL Prevail nu fit, the green pack, a large pack of the depend that look and fit like underwear , and 2 packs of Atend bariatrck, XXL I know I mis spelled it, I can't walk back to my room again to double check its a bad morning. But I am happy with the buy,,,,, I use the cheap ones in XL size to build my night diaper.   My morning started about noon, because I dont sleep well till around 3 am.