LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Answering the door messy

I was waiting on my latest diaper delivery. The driver was 10 stops before me. Thats fine I will be able to hold it until he’s been. The cramps started to become unbearable as I kept refreshing the delivery tracker. 8 stops before me. There was no way I would be able to hold it for much longer. I was literally pacing myself up and down the house before I had to just bite the bullet and give in. I stood still and gave a slight push. My leg began to shudder as a big log began to slide out like a warm friendly snake. There was no going back now. The diaper expanded out to its maximum and the back of my jeans felt very tight. I had to push hard for the remainder. Once I was done I gave out a huge sigh of relief. I then began feeling rather anxious. I was in a full stinky diaper and I would need to answer the door to a delivery driver. There was no time to change so I decided to take a seat and wait. In the end it was fine I opened the door to the package being on the doorstep as he was walking away. 

• Like 4

I think the interaction having a messy diaper with a delivery person would have been substantially brief and nothing would have been detected. Usually you open the door, are standing by the doorway while the delivery person remains outside and I think that nothing would have been detected or suspected.

Now days when I have any delivery from UPS, FedEx or even Amazon I'm lucky if they even ring the doorbell.  They drop it off on the porch and high tail it back to their truck.  The most I get is hearing the motor of the truck and seeing a guy sprinting down my driveway.  Gone are the days when you had to sign for your delivery.  In fact, this past December they left a $250 sound bar system at the end of the driveway!  They didn't even bring it up to the door. 

7 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Now days when I have any delivery from UPS, FedEx or even Amazon I'm lucky if they even ring the doorbell.  They drop it off on the porch and high tail it back to their truck.  The most I get is hearing the motor of the truck and seeing a guy sprinting down my driveway.  Gone are the days when you had to sign for your delivery.  In fact, this past December they left a $250 sound bar system at the end of the driveway!  They didn't even bring it up to the door. 

That's because they smelled your messy diaper, Rusty Pins!.. Just kidding, I am sure you are respectful of others.

I can't remember if my diaper was messy that day or not, but I'm guessing it was!  I was pretty pissed that a $250 sound bar was left at the end of the driveway in the cold Michigan weather, not even protected by my the porch!  Not sure if it had snowed or not.  I don't think so.  I know I only found it when I had to go out to get the mail.  I'd have screamed bloody murder to the company and driver if anyone had come along and swiped it!

That would have been a rush if it had happened to me. I have mowed the grass with the walk behind mower in a pretty full and messy diaper a time or two and plastic pants made it happen with no external messes. 

I forget the specifics, sadly, but one day I was waiting on the mail and I needed to poop kinda bad. I waited and waited and was about to go to the bathroom to abort my plan when I saw the vehicle show up and turn around. I don’t remember at what point I filled my underwear (it was between seeing the mailman and them getting turned around), but I walked to the mailbox with a nice bulge between my cheeks.

11/10: highly recommend