LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

told few people

I read it as "Told a few people about wanting to wear diapers, they have been very understanding and accepting, and only two weren't".. I have never told anyone that wasn't  a diaper lover since the age of thirteen and I feel it is my business and mine alone. My husband knows, my diaper lovers friends do too. That is it. The world is not accepting and we are looked upon as the scum of the earth and even worst. I think of us as the chosen few. Many have read what society thinks of us and quite frankly I really have no time to worry about societies woes @NappyJames. You enjoy that diaper and you have plenty of accepting friends here. Hugs to you sweetie and sport them diapers as if they were made of gold..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
On 8/3/2021 at 10:28 AM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Some of these people and spelling... At least read your own posts before clicking SUBMIT 

A lot of American spelling, is wrong. Lol

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have shared this with a few close friends in my 34 years and haven't had a bad experience. My reason for sharing with them was either we were going to be in close / tight quarters with each other for sometime or my waistband had peeked out and started the conversation. I do not openly or loosely just decided to share said information with just anyone. For me its on a need to know basis. My children are still unaware and I prefer keep it that way.

For me, this should be a strictly a "need to know" thing. This is something personal, private, and my choice of underwear, and basically noone elses business ?

Noone needs to know what you wear under you clothing.. Be it boxers, briefs, mens or womens underwear, leather or rubber or vinyl....etc. 

Its kind of like ladies going around telling everyone what type of feminine protection they are using that day..... I mean, who wants to know  that??? ( I know, there ARE people who are into that stuff too.....but...really?)

Its personal, and I prefer to keep it that way.