LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I have taken a break away from this site. But im back. So here I am. I have tried roleplaying in the past but I never really found anyone who got what I wanted so I'm going to try my hand at writing a short story. Let me know what you think I should continue or not.

Characters -

Papi (Alexander Rosario) - 43 years old - A single father based on the Piraguero guy from in the heights (I got something about dad bods) He runs the town :) 

Princesa (Margarita Rosalie Rosario aka Peggy) - 19 years old - A girl raised by a single father after her ma took off. she's been away at school but has came back to their little neighbourhood, sees herself as the rightful heir and true princesa of washington heights.

the end — — like or c babsmaitland

Chapter 1 - Sassy Girls Get A Sore Botty

"Oh damn it!" I snap as I put my foot into another puddle. It was pissing down with rain. My foot was soaked and my new sneakers were probably ruined now. I try to huddle under the bus shelter. "Where are you Papi?" I ask out loud to no one. I try to call him one last time. No answer, he is probably driving I think to myself. It had been a long trip from Florida back to Washington Heights. I was cold, tired and hungry. It was past 10 by the time the bus finally pulled into the station so the only burger place around had long closed. Eventually I see Papi's trusted 1980s vw rabbit. A car he had got when he first came to America almost 30 years ago.

"Hola princesa" he says as he finally pulls up and gets out the car with an umbrella. "Finally!" I snap as he holds the umbrella over my head and helps me get my suitcase into the back seat. "Oy nina" He says planting a light spank on my bottom "Papi!" I hiss, shocked that he did that. "Loose the attitude, young lady. You aren't to old to go across Papi's lap" I blush and quickly look to make sure there was no one around. Without answering I quickly get into the car and slam the door.

Papi then walks round to the other side and gets in. "So how was your journey?" He asks as he starts to drive. "Long and boring" I mumble as I fish out my cell and start to text with some girlfriends I made at school. I hear Papi sigh but he doesn't try to keep the conversation going. About 30 minutes later we pull up at the little apartment our family has lived in since before I was born.

Once we get inside I kick my sneakers off and dump my denim jacket on the floor without thinking. I jump over the back of the sofa to sit down and I grab the tv remote, flicking through the channels. "Hey" Papi scolds "We do not leave our things all over the floor, Peggy" I roll my eyes "I'll get it later Papi" "No you won't you will get it now. Then you can have a drink and sandwich and straight to bed its very late" I have already stopped listening though. I don't pay attention until Papi grabs the remote out of my hand and switches the tv off. "HEY!" I yell "What the hell Papi? I was watching that!" "That is enough of that language princesa" Before I can respond Papi reaches under my hair and grabs my ear "Owwwy oww oww! Papi what are you doing?" I ask as he pulls me up and over to the corner.

"It seems someone has forgotten the rules of the house" Papi informs me as he pulls me into the corner. "5 minutes time out, Margarita" "Oh come on! You can't be serious!" The next thing I new my black leggings had been pulled down to my ankles, somehow this was always worse than being naked. "PAPI!" I try to pull them back up but I get a couple of spanks on my thighs for that "OUCH!" "You keep those leggings where they are or the panties will join them, if you can call them panties. What is this?" He asks as he picks the thong out from my butt crack "We are going to have a talk about that too after your corner time" He places my hands on top of my head and then leaves me facing the corner.

I could hear papi behind me. The apartment was really just one big room that was the kitchen/living/dining room with two bedrooms and one bathroom off the main room. I could hear him in the kitchen area. About 10 hours later, our that's what it felt to me but I guess it was only 5 minutes later Papi speaks to me. "Ok princesa put your hands down and come over here" Removing my hands from on top of my head I turn around and see Papi sitting on a dining chair, that had been placed away from the table and was in the middle of the room. "Oh papi!" I whine sounding closer to 9 than 19. "Please I am told old for this" "You have to the count of 5 to get your butt over here Margarita. If I have to come get you, you won't like it. 1,2" Before he even says 3 I get to his side. "Good girl" he tells me, making me smile a little. "I know it has been almost a year since your last spanking but tonight you are going to learn it doesn't matter how old you are, you are still my daughter and I will spank you each and everytime you earn it. Me entiendes?" "Yes papi" I mumble trying not to look at him. Grabbing my left wrist he pulls me gently over his lap. I feel him grab hold of the waistband of my panties and he gives a disappointed sigh "Oh please papi don't take them down!" I pled and throw my hand back to stop him "You move that hand right now or I will get Mr Spoon" I groan and remove my hand, Papi had always gave names to the instruments he used to spank me, mr spoon, mr belt etc. My thong joins my leggings at my ankles. "We are going to have a talk about your panties after I reden this naughty botty" Without saying another thing he starts to spank.

"OWOWOWOWOW!" I squeal "PAPI!" "Settle down, we have a long way to go" "IT HURTS PLEASE!" "It's supposed to hurt" "OH OWWWY! I HATE YOU PAPI!" "No you don't, you just feel angry at yourself for being naughty" It doesn't take long before I start to cry and I change my tune. "PLEASE PAPI I'LL BE GOOD!" "There is my good girl coming back" He doesn't stop though not until I get passed the point of speaking, I just cry and I can feel my nose starting to run. "Ok baby girl you can get up, you took that really well" He helps me back up then stands up him self. He still towers over me even though I have finished growing, I only got to 5'2 compared to his 6'. He looks in the pocket of his cargo shorts and finds a handkerchief and uses it to wipe my tears away, then he holds it at my nose he instructs me "Blow" I do as he says as he wipes my nose for me. "Ok princesa time to settle down" He crouches down in front of me and says "Step out" I balance myself by putting my hands on his shoulders as I raise my left foot then my right allowing him to pull my leggings and panties off. Taking my hand he walks me into my bedroom. It is the same as it was since I left for school, my stuffies and large doll house right where I left them. I had lost interest in most toys but not them, never them. There was a large changing mat on my dresser that Papi was leading me towards. "Oh papi I've learned my lesson!" I whine as I finally understand what he is doing. "You know the rules princesa. A sore bottom goes in a diaper" I try to back away but he says "Would you rather go back across my knee?" "No sir" I mumble and reluctantly let him lift me on to the mat "Ouch!" I squeal as my bottom touches the mat. I quickly take my usual positon on this mat and raise my legs up hooking my arms around my knees to keep them up.

"Good girl" Papi praises as he gets a diaper from a little basket on the shelf above me. Laying it out flat he helps me lift my bottom up a little before sliding the diaper under me. Grabbing the powder "Here comes the snow" he says as he always did, it still made me smile. Sprinkling a lot of it on my bottom he gently rubs it in "Ok legs down" I do as he says and lower my legs. He spreads my legs a little to get some powder on my private area. Papi always called it my kitty. When is finished with the powder he taps the diaper up and helps me off the changing mat. "Arms up" he instucts as he pulls the burgundy shirt I was wearing off. I wasn't wearing a bra as my bosom was small and perky I didn't need one. Looking in the dresser he finds and old oversized Doria t-shirt. Its big and boxy covers a little bit of my diaper. "Ok it's supper time then bed time" he says as he guides me back into the main room. "Sit" he says as he pulls out a chair at the table for me. I hesitate to sit on a sore bottom but thankfully the diaper cushions my bottom a little. Going to the kitchen he comes back with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, cut into mickey and minnie mouse shapes along with a sippy cup of milk. "Eat up" he says tucking a napkin in the collar of the t-shirt. I wanted to say that I was too old for this kind of thing but didn't want an even sorer bottom. After I eat he brings a damp rag and washes my face and hands. "Time for bed" he announces and takes me back into the bedroom. He switches on the little unicorn nightlight, even at 19 I still hate the darkness, and pulls the covers back allowing me to climb in. I lay on my tummy as he tucks me in, I turn my head so he can give a quick kiss on the lips "No story tonight for naughty girls, so its straight to sleep. Which stuffy do you want tonight bebe?" I find myself falling back into the role of baby girl easier than I wanted to admit. "I want Bunny" Papi goes to the large bucket that houses all my stuffed animals and dolls. He finds a rabbit that was once snow white but now looks more cream, she's missing an eye but I still love her. "Here you go" He tucks bunny in the bed beside me and I take her hand in mine. "Night princesa" "Night papi" He walks out the room switching of the big light as he leaves. I look up at the ceiling, staring at the pretty shapes my nightlight has projected onto it. Before long I have fallen into a deep sleep. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Now you gotta have Princessa get up in a wet and messy diaper, so Papi can change her and feed her breakfast, maybe even walk her to school. Not bad Bumble Bee. I am Elles wife Eve, not bad writing, I will have to read some more of your work. I let my nephew read it too hes up in boston.. Hope to chat one of these days.

• Like 2

Thanks guys! :D 

Chapter 2 - Helpless

I sleep late into the morning, I had tossed and turned most of the night trying to get comfy. Papi comes to my room around 10am. "Princesa?" He whispers into my ear, I have tangled myself up in my comforter and the t-shirt I am wearing has rose up almost all the way. Stirring a little he pats my bottom "Time to get up" "No" I mumble still half asleep and I hide my head under my pillow. "Oh yes" Papi informs me and before I stop to think about what I'm saying its too late. "I'm sick" Taking the pillow off my head and give papi my best 'poor me' look he reaches down to touch my forehead. "Oh pobre niña" he says "You were ok last night. Are you sure? You don't feel hot. We better check properly" As he turns and walks over the changing station he grabs THE thermometer and a jar of petroleum jelly. "Papi!" I sit up as I see him coming back over "Can't you use the ear one?" I ask hopefully.

"Now Margarita I know you don't like this one but I'm the Papi and I know best, comprender?" Looking down at my hands I slowly nod my head "Good girl now lie down on your back and we can get that diaper off" Sighing I lay back down on the bed and Papi untaps the diaper. "Lucky we put you in this last night princesa!" "Huh?" I lift my head off the bed to look down. I noticed the diaper was soaked "OH NO!" I cry out and cover my face with my hands "Hey it's ok bebe. That's what the diaper is there for!" I start to cry a little from the embarrassment of having wet my diaper and I didn't even know. "Shush nina" Papi says trying to sooth me as he wipes my down before lifting my legs up, I feel him pull my bottom cheeks apart "Oh hola little rosebud" He says trying to make me smile, it does just as it had done all my life. He dabs some jelly onto my rosebud and then I feel the cold tip of the thermometer pushing its way in. Grunting a little I moan "Papi I don't like it" "Oh hush it won't hurt you" 

Holding my legs in the air Papi keeps his eyes on his watch, not soon enough for my liking he eventually says "That's five minutes, time to see what it says" He pulls the thermometer out of me, a little toot follows it causing me to blush. Papi looks at the thermometer "Hmmm. Look at that no fever" Uh-Oh I think to myself "What does lying to your Papi get you Margarita?" He asks as he lowers my legs and makes me stand up. Looking down I mumble "A 'panking" "What was that young lady?" "A spanking papi!" I say louder. "That's right but since I want you to enjoy the sunshine today we will hold off on your spanking until bedtime. Although a little one just now is ok" He quickly forces me to bend over and tucks me under his arm giving my sit spots his full attention I get 5 short sharp spanks to each side. "Owwwy Ouch!" I squeal, when hes finished he grabs a wipe and spreads my cheeks once more to wipe the left over lube off. "Get in the shower, princesa" he sends me off to the bathroom with another spank.

I quickly shower and wash my hair, heading back to my bedroom I find Papi waiting for me, he had layed out a little yellow sun dress, frilly socks, white cotton panties with matching undervest and white sandals. "Papi I don't wear stuff like this anymore!" "You will wear what I wish for you to wear, unless you want to go outside in a shirt and diaper" "No sir" I mumble as he takes the towel I wrapped round me off and starts to dry me, he also blow dries my hair. "Ok step in" He says as kneels down and holds the cotton panties at my feet, I reluctantly step into them and he pulls them up, then comes the vest, dress and socks. Once he fixes my hair into two space buns he helps me with my shoes. "Breakfast time, princesa" He guides me to the little table and lifts me up placing me on a chair before tucking a napkin into the collar of my dress. He goes over to the kitchen and comes back with a plate of cut up pancakes and syrup with a sippy cup of orange juice. Before I can do anything Papi picks up a piece of pancake with a fork and holds it up to my mouth. Instinctively I open my mouth and allow him to feed me. After I swallow I say "I can do it myself" I try to reach for the fork but he smacks my hand away "No no Papi will do it" I decide not to argue with him, it would just end up with my bottom getting spanked hard! After the pancakes are finished and Papi has made sure I drank my juice he cleans my face before grabbing a backpack by the door. I look a little confused but he simply walks over to me and picks me up like I weighed nothing. "Come on princesa" He says as he opens the front door. "We are going to the playground"

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

Very nice I love how you have the Latina going on here. Not bad bee, told you I would read it.. hugs and big kisses and keep up the great work !!!!

@Bumble_Bee_J @Transfusionelle

I agree:  Good Story - Keep up the good work :)  Nice to see you back after your hiatus :)

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1