LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnotic done properly?

Hypnosis works...with a few important details.

1. Hypnotic susceptibility is different for everyone. You can increase someone's ability to enter trance (it's a skill like anything else), but some people just naturally take to it.
  2. Suggestions have to resonate with the subject. It's very, very technically possible to hypnotize someone to do something they don't want to do, but it's a million times easier if it's introducing or reinforcing a behavior the subject already desires.

So yes, you absolutely can hypnotize away your continence...by putting in the necessary time and finding suggestions that resonate with you. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm an hypnotist and yes, it works.

However, approximatively 10% of people are able to go easy deep enough to accept such suggestions. You're lucky to be part of them.

I have one good ABDL friend that has this chance and we play sometimes with that. One funny example: each time she drinks something she absolutely need to go to the potty in the 5 minutes if she's not padded! She can go every 5 minutes! Another day she wasn't padded and seated in my couch. I tried to make her let go but the beauty of the brain is that she was unable to do it in the couch (inconscious brain didn't accept to ruin my couch). She was desperated (due to suggestions) but unable. So I asked her to go on the balcony to see the view and at the second she put her feet outside, everything went out!!! was a great fun, she couldn't stop at all.

I do this only for the fun. I'm a hypnotist for fun (shows, based on hypnosis phenomenons) and also a hypnotherapist. But for the therapy, I'm sorry, don't ask to become incontinent as this is against the ethic and I don't do that. (Anyway, I only do it in French, my english is not good enough to ensure good results in english).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, hypnosis helped me become a true bedwetter. Not every night, but maybe 1-3 times a week. Beyond the goal of betwetting, I found the tapes to be amazing and journey down into the lower consciousness both relaxing and fascinating. Ordered 1 custom tape from a professional hypnotist (not ABDL specific) Glad she accommodated and was able to help me!

11 hours ago, dlmolicares said:

Yes, hypnosis helped me become a true bedwetter. Not every night, but maybe 1-3 times a week. Beyond the goal of betwetting, I found the tapes to be amazing and journey down into the lower consciousness both relaxing and fascinating. Ordered 1 custom tape from a professional hypnotist (not ABDL specific) Glad she accommodated and was able to help me!

Was it expensive to have the custom tape made? I do get some help from the web Warpmymind files, but to get custom files from them are not cheap. Some of the ones there are good. But it may be that I am one that is hard to hypnotize ?

Foreverdl... It wasn't super cheap but it was worth it. May have been 4-5 years ago and around $100 in total? Not recalling the details but totally recall being able to share the goal and script ideas. What she came up with aligned, although the journey was something she imagined in order to help me achieve it.

6 hours ago, dlmolicares said:

Foreverdl... It wasn't super cheap but it was worth it. May have been 4-5 years ago and around $100 in total? Not recalling the details but totally recall being able to share the goal and script ideas. What she came up with aligned, although the journey was something she imagined in order to help me achieve it.

Ok, thanks, but that's way out of my price range for now. I am glad it works. I guess I am stuck with cheap and free files.