LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Steam Deck

AwakenEvil

3 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

For those that use Steam. Check this out. Finally a console you can take on the go when you are not at your computer and have your complete Steam library!

https://store.steampowered.com/steamdeck

I saw it, it look super interesting I have a gaming pc rig myself the steam deck have some good pros the price is around $425 to $815 as for a gaming pc rig pre built or you need to build is almost around $1000 to $4000, it also compact for easy travel so you can bring it any where you want for a gaming party with friends and I believe I play all triple A’s games on medium settings.

There are some reviews about it on YouTube if anyone need info on it.

Please consider Steams track record for hardware before preordering the thing, Steam Machines, Their controller, Didnt they also put out a VR headset that they only made 1 game for?

1 hour ago, barnburner said:

Please consider Steams track record for hardware before preordering the thing, Steam Machines, Their controller, Didnt they also put out a VR headset that they only made 1 game for?

You do have a point but from what I heard this steam deck is way better because of it powerful cpu gpu chip plus it has 16 gig of ram also there controller was a very huge success and steam link as well I won’t order mine just yet once it comes out there will be some reviews on YouTube about it once I see the video reviews then I will see if I can get one.