LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sub Alex (Art by BlackRose)

ABAlex

Staying the Night::

Corporal Punishment::

More old art by the great BlackRoseSeduction on deviantart, featuring my OC. This time not related to each other or one single story. (except the one you make yourself lol)

There are, however, quick write upse below to explain them

First:

"Crawl into the crib, Sweetie."

:: The look of confusion that followed was well deserved. The violet seamstress showed no signs of jest, looking to the cute, diapered sissy that had just spent the day playing and crawling around in her nursery. Now that all the toys were put away and nighttime was setting in, he may have been expecting to be picked up soon. Elizabeth seemed genuinely pleased to give such an unexpected order, her antique crib open for him to crawl over and into. There was even a step-stool if he was having any difficulty. The only trouble was Alex's sudden realization of how his night would be spent.::

"W-wait... wasn't I..."

"Your Mommy seems to be pretty busy tonight, and she didn't want to spoil your fun. So you're staying in my nursery tonight."

:: Again, the seamstress seemed thrilled, particularly at Alex's sudden gulp as he turned and looked to the antique crib. It was plenty spacious. It actually seemed like a baby's crib that had been enlarged somehow. The aged, white frame suggested it had existed for a long time, far longer than one would expect such a thing to exist for. Then again, a lot of the things in Elizabeth's nursery seemed to be vintage.::

:: Elizabeth took it upon herself to give the sissy a soft pat on his padded bottom, even pulling the stepping stool over to the large, wooden frame. The news still sinking in his stomach, Alex took the hint and crawled over the railing and plopped down into the crib, noting it's size and cozy nature. The frame was thick and strong as if it were made from something more dense than wood. He felt along the vanilla frame until he heard something rolling and clinking above him! Looking above, he noticed a thin, wooden cover had just been placed over the crib accompanied by what sounded like the snap of a lock! Alex pushed up on the roof enough to notice that it was flexible, but not enough to actually crawl out of.::

"HEY! Down! If you break my crib, I'll break YOU!"

"W-why the locks and the cover?"

:: Elizabeth traced her finger along the hole where the lock slid into to be sure it hadn't bent, though a spark of amusement crossed her face as she heard this question. She leaned over and spoke to her little caged sissy with a sweet, condescending tone that only a Mistress could give.::

"To make sure you stay in there, of course. We can't have little ones roaming the hallways at night."

"But what if I need to..."

:: Alex looked down and then blushed having answered his own question so obviously. Elizabeth smiled softly and stood up to walk over to where the stuffies were. Alex could only watch from his side past the thin, stylized bars as she dug through her toy chest, pulling out what seemed to be a fairly huge teddy bear. As she held the bear up to the bars, Alex looked at it's cute form. It was big enough to snuggle with, but small enough to fit between the gaps in the bars. Though the crib did have a very soft bed, the thick frame felt a lot like a cage. Seeing this bear brought a little warmth to his situation.::

"Here. I wouldn't have you sleeping alone.~"

:: It was such a sweet gesture that he nearly forgot her earlier teasing. Alex took the bear and pressed it close to him, not even realizing that Elizabeth had started towards the door. He suddenly noticed the bear had something hard inside of him, feeling at it a bit to figure out it's shape. A voicebox? It didn't have any buttons to press... so what was it?::

:: Elizabeth stood by the door with her hand on the light switch::

"Nighty night. Be a good girl. I'll be listening."

:: With that, the door shut and the lights were off. Realizing the teddy bear was a monitor, Alex took extra care to be a good sissy and sleep in his crib without fuss.::

Second:

It was an unusual assignment, though this teacher was hardly the usual teacher.

::With the stress of finals soon approaching, the entire student body had soon become delirious zombies, including some of the staff. Students fell asleep while standing in line. Teachers began to show poor self-maintenance. Sometimes the entire building was hot, and sometimes it was freezing cold. Everything felt as if it were a unified fever dream, making it the perfect environment for one teacher's sadistic experimentation.::

:: Alex was a student that was been having difficulty sleeping just thinking about the next day of school. He dreaded the thought so much that he began obsessively checking the clock, making sure it wasn't time to return to that place. In the morning he would leave for school, arriving and immediately reporting to the nearest restroom to change into his "required" uniform before he was caught without it. It suits you. she would say. That statement never left his thoughts, and though he didn't agree, no one dared disobey Miss Villaneau.::

:: Why? They valued being able to sit!::

:: You knew the mark of a naughty student in her class by the deep red lines across the backs of their thighs. You would know it by how they wince when sitting, reminded of their punishment in the most tender place possible. Once you received those marks once, you never wanted them again. Whoever came up with such a practice was ingeniously cruel. Miss Villaneau was certainly that description. The school was too feverishly delirious to take notice.::

"For those of you with bags under your eyes, I will kindly suggest sleeping aids and will expect improvement by next week. There will be absolutely no nodding off in my classroom when the finals are around the corner, understood?"

:: Like trained dogs, the entire class replied with strict approval of her new rule. The weekend was heaven, and the bell that brought upon it's beginning was a godsend. Alex could feel her sharp stare when mentioning the students lack of sleep, so he took no chances and began using sleep aids as instructed. He found himself becoming heavily drowsy and sleeping well, though with the stress from school, there was another issue that came up...::

:: Days went by, and the condition was not getting any better. Every morning, he woke up to a wet bed. Every morning was that same disappointment. Alex's mother brought the issue up with the school, resulting in Miss Villaneau's notice. It looked poorly on her to have a student driven to bed-wetting in her class, and she wouldn't tolerate such a reputation being signed to her name. Alex and Miss Villaneau would have a new secret rule between them, and it lied beneath his skirt.::

:: Crinkle crinkle... If the hallways weren't so dead and void of care and attention, someone might actually notice his little secret. As it was though, even some of his friends had begun to mistake him for some new girl, so it wasn't likely anyone noticed the thick diapers he was made to wear beneath his skirt. Sitting was a new experience; there was a slight elevation now as well as a little pressure on his bottom. The classroom was a new experience as well, as he was never allowed to be dismissed for the restroom. Instead, he would sit at his desk, and his little diapered bottom wouldn't move until the bell rang, wet or not. The school stopped receiving calls from Alex's mother, so the issue was resolved.::

:: One day after visiting Miss Villaneau's office for his weekly, cushy pack, she gave him a little proposition.::

"Your progress here is noted. You're awake and you're no longer worrying your mother with soiled sheets. Your last practice test score was satisfactory as well. Are you still wetting your bed at home?"

"N-no Ma'am."

"Good. You will prove it to me then. Remove your diaper."

:: Alex gulped. This would be his first time being nude before her, though not necessarily his first time humiliated by her. He did as was instructed and untaped his diaper, to which she sped up his process and removed the whole thing with one firm tug. She had little patience for humility. She pulled out a pair of pajama pants, light green in color. She spread them apart and had Alex step inside them, pulling them up and finding two little loops on the inner waistband.::

"I used to sew when I was a little girl. It came in handy in times like these... discovering who the liars were.... annnd there we are!"

:: She locked the waistband at a strict tightness. It wouldn't be impossible to remove them, though it would be very noticeable if that tight waistband didn't leave a firm mark on him after a night's sleep.::

"Sleep in these and show me by morning just how bed-trained you've become. I expect dry pants to be returned to me. No stains."

:: The assignment was carried out, and Alex was caught in his lie. He returned the next day with a humiliating dampness clinging to his legs. He was presented before the class, properly diapered once more, signature marks across the backs of his thighs. He was disciplined harder than he had ever been before, and he was only thankful he was told to stand and not sit. In his hand was chalk. While everyone else studied, he would be writing his humiliation all across the chalkboard, his skirt pinned up to remind the students behind him what happens when you cross Miss Villaneau. Alex would write well into the evening of the day, long after his arms ached and long after teachers were meant to leave home. It was as if she were drinking in his punishment, sitting at her desk and admiring the red marks across his thighs as he did what he was told. A new pack of diapers awaited him for when he finished; after all, he was a liar and he now needed them. His only hope now was to pass the finals and not repeat this class... and Miss Villaneau would be the judge of that.::

(Both by BlackRose, with permission of course)

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/3/2022 at 5:09 AM, Sweet Baby Katie said:

well done.  particularly the story of submission to being cribbed.  

Sorry, I like to reply to comments on my stuff but didn't see this until now. Glad you enjoyed!