LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Culmination of Desires

So I am in the process of writing this story.  I am really enjoying it but I am having a problem deciding which perspective to use for Chapter 6.  So I am going to post what I have so far here and ask that people provide feedback.  You will notice that there is a chapter 6 and a chapter 6.5.  Same plot different perspective.  I am asking that people comment on which one they like better for chapter 6 and why.  If a lot of people respond it only encourages me to write more ?

Chapter 1
[Trisha]

"I am glad to hear you're seeing the benefits of Corum as opposed to the other CRMs in the market.  We are working very hard to introduce new features on a regular basis"
"Yes, we are definitely seeing the benefits." Roger, the head of sales at Activities Inc. responded.  "I also want to commend your tech support team.  The guy we had who helped us solve a major problem was amazing"
"Do you remember who he was?" I asked.  "I would like to let his manager know so he could get a little bit of kudos." I responded.
"You know Trisha, I honestly forgot.  It started with a D.  Don, or Dave or something like that"
"Drew?  Nice, super smart, a little quiet and occasionally a bit awkward" I asked.
"That is the guy!" Roger exclaimed.  "Couldn't of described him any better myself"
"Cool.  Thanks.  I will let his manager know.  Anything else before we end the call for today?" I asked.
"Nope.  Talk to you next week" Roger said as he hit end on the zoom call.

I finished typing up my notes for the weekly call with Acitivites Inc.  They were my largest account, a little bit over a million in ARR, and had just given me a verbal agreement for an expansion later this year.  This account was really making me look good with senior leadership.  I pulled up my email client and fired off an email to Sam, the head of support.

Hi Sam,
Just wanted to let you know that Roger over at Activision had nothing but nice things to say about Drew.  He really helped them out of a jam and wanted to make sure that it was made known to the correct people.

-
Trisha
Senior Technical Account Manager

I sent the email and looked at my calendar.  I had one more call today and then some girls and I were grabbing drinks downstairs at Twains.  Fortunately, this next call was just our weekly staff meeting for all the account managers to talk about any big issues, catch up with the team, and raise any issues that we might of had.  I expect this call to be uneventful and easy way to round out the work day.

Chapter 2
[Trisha]

I walked in to Twains a few minutes late.  The stupid staff meeting call ran late because people don't understand that scheduling a call at 4:00pm means you end on time no matter what. It also means no one cares that you don't think it is fair that you got woken up at 2:00am because the support guy needed you to manage a bridge.  Thank god Shelley casually mentioned that if you don't like your 6 figure a year job managing top customers then you're welcome to seek employment elsewhere.  

Upon entering, I saw Samantha at a table at the corner of the bar. Samantha, the office manager, was a skinny little gossiping biatch who was about 5"7 weighing in at a grand total of 110 pounds.  She was skinny with tan skin due to her Korean heritage along with long black hair and black eyes.  I walked up to her and gave her a hug. She reciprocated and a waiter immediately came up and took my drink order.
"It isn't like you to be late" Samantha said.
"Yea I know.  Corey was being a whiney little bitch and wouldn't shut up so the call ran a few minutes late" I responded.
"He is so annoying and entitled.  He is always emailing me asking me for random shit rather than going and doing it for himself.  Just the other day he wanted a calendar for his desk.  He knows where the office supplies are, but instead emailed me asking me to drop it off at his desk." "Get your own office supplies."
"Yea that can be annoying" I responded with feigned interest.

I looked around the bar and saw no one else from from the office.  I really hope it isn't just Samantha and I or this will be a one drink session before I have to leave for some unknown reason.

"Did you hear about Sam?" Samantha asked?
"Sam, as in Sam from support?" I asked.
"Yea same one." Samantha responded.  Before I could even responded she continued "Apparently he is in a lot of trouble."
"Why is that?" I asked.
"Turns out he and Zuska were secretly dating.  They broke up but HR found out about it.  They are investigating"
"Oh shit" I exclaimed.  "Someone has been a naughty boy" I said.
"Oh yea.  He is probably going to lose his job for this" Samantha said.  "Just watch"
"Just watch what?" Amanda asked as she came up to the table.

Amanda is the head of recruiting at Corums.  She is tall, close to 6ft with a decent amount of muscle on her.  If I had to guess, I would say she was about 160, but I couldn't see an ounce of body fat on her at all.  We never actually discussed where she is from, but she is white with blond hair so I am guessing your typical WASP.

"Sam, boss of support, got caught screwing Zuska, an IC contributor in support  and HR found out." I said stealing Samantha's thunder.
"Seriously Trish, I know who Sam and Zuska are.  Also everyone knew they were an item" Amanda said.
"I didn't know"
"Well pay closer attention next time" Amanda said.  "Zuska wasn't shy about talking about it.  All you had to do was talk to her and she would tell you every intimate detail."
"Really?  Like what?" Samantha asked.
"Apparently they were in to kinky shit.  Role play, feet, stuff like that" Amanda responded.
"She just told you that in a casual conversation?" I asked
"Yea.  She didn't care.  Honestly who cares what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom" Amanda said.
"HR apparently" I said.
"Only because Sam is her boss at work" Amanda responded.  "Although, in the bedroom I am told it is the other way around" she said with a laugh.
"Zuska is definitely not a submissive woman" Samantha said.  "She has this no bullshit attitude about her that makes people nervous and resentful"
"Well good for her.  A woman isn't a bitch or a bad person just because she doesn't put up with shit or afraid to take charge.  Too many women get dinged for doing stuff no one would think twice about if a man did it"

Amanda and Samantha both nodded their head in agreement.

"Find any great candidates for Corum?" I asked Amanda.
"It is a great market for people looking for a new job.  Everyone wants tons of money, tons of stock, and want to work remote" Amanda said.
"Can't really blame them" I said.
"Yea but I can't give them tons of money, tons of stock, and we aren't a remote first company" Amanda said.
"That is why they pay you the big bucks I guess.  If your job was so easy it wouldn't be so lucrative" I said.
"Recruiting isn't as lucrative as you think" Amanda said.
"Try being an office manager" Samantha responded.  "I get paid shit"

As we were talking Drew, Sam, and Zusca walked in to the bar and took a seat at the open table.  Drew, who you already know works in support is pale, average height of about 5"10 and evenly proportioned.  He isn't skinny and he isn't large.  He has a bit of a babyface with no facial hair what so ever and a very short haircut that almost looks like a mop on top.  Sam, on the other hand was tall, muscular, exudes confidence and had a face to die for.  White guy as well, but sexy dark hair slicked back and always wearing good looking clothes.  Finally, there is Zuska.  Eastern European, so she had that accent that men die for.  Very tiny, very slim, dark eyes and hair and very pale skin.  She was probably 100 pounds soaking wet.

"I can't believe they are together in public right by the office" Samantha exclaimed.  "That is so stupid"
"They work together.  They are going to be around each other.  Getting drinks after work is no big deal.  We are having drinks.  Doesn't mean we are fucking each other"

Samantha and Amanda laughed.
"I would rock your world and have you on your knees begging for more" Amanda jokingly said.
"Hmm.....interesting.  I am not usually the submissive one in the relationship" I dryly responded.  "Could be fun to try"
"You're no switch Trish" Samantha responded.  "If anything Amanda would be putty in your hands.

Amanda and I smirked at the same time and tried to discretely look over at the other table.

"What do you know about Drew" I asked?
"Why you interested?" Samantha eagerly asked.
"Calm down gossip girl" I said.  "Just curious.  He helped out a customer and I emailed Sam to let him know about it."
"He is well liked.  Always helps out for interviews.  Sweet." Amanda responded.
"A bit awkward too but in a sweet way" Samantha said.  "He is coming over here right now as a matter of fact"

I turned and sure enough Drew was walking up up to our table.  I politely smiled at him as he walked up.  He came up and returned the smile but he looked more like he was pissing himself.  I smirked slightly and moved my hand up to cover my mouth as if I was scratching something on my face.

"Um....Hi Trisha....I just wanted to umm...... say thank you for sending Sam that note about me doing a good job with Rodger" Drew said.
"No problem.  Thanks for doing such a great job.  That account is solid right now and it is helping me out tremendously" I responded.
"Yea....glad to hear it......."

Drew just stood there awkwardly saying nothing else.  After about 10 seconds of awkward silence I figured I would try to help him relax.
"Well if you want, you're welcome to join us for a beer.  Or, you know, we can stand here in awkward silence some more"

Amanda and Samantha just stared at me and Drew just froze.
"Oh don't worry Drew.  I am just joking with you.  I don't bite....that hard"
"Well umm....thank you for the offer but I have Sam and Zuska over there.......so yea"
"Ok have fun.  Maybe next time.  Although I don't really like sharing so you tell Zuska and Sam I can be a selfish bitch sometimes" I said with a smile on my face.

Drew looked at me, turned around and damn near ran back to his table.

"That wasn't very nice" Amanada said.  "He looks like he was about to piss himself"
"That awkwardness.....it is just so cute." I said.  "Is he normally like that in the office"
"No." Samantha said.  "You just made him nervous"

I smiled at the thought of our interaction.
"That was fun.  I might have to start dropping by and saying hello"
"You're just mean" Amanda said.

I shrugged.
"Perhaps.  But the awkwardness is adorable.  And did you see his butt.  It is so cute"
"Didn't notice" Amanda said.
"Yea not my cup of tea" Samantha said.
"Well look again.  It is so cute.  Just screaming for me to smack it" I said.
"Whatever you say girl" Amanda responded.

Samantha, Amanda, and I continued to hang out for another few hours.  We had a few more drinks, made a few more crass jokes, and talked shit about people at the office until we finally called it a night and went our separate ways.  As I left I made sure to wave to Drew specifically since he was still there with Sam and Zuska.  He shyly waved back but didn't make eye contact with me.

Chapter 3
[Drew]

I walked on to the support floor and headed to my desk.  My shift started at 8:00am but I was here a full 30 minutes early.  Last night was fun hanging with with Sam and Zuska but it definitely left me a bit more tired.  Even though I was tired, I still liked getting to the office  early.  It gave me time to check email, check the news, and drink some coffee before starting the day.

I had won the lottery when it came to the desk assignment and work space.  My cube was in the corner next to a window so it afforded me a lot of privacy.  My desk also had two 27" monitors so it made it easy to keep work on one screen and other stuff on the second monitor.  I also had privacy screens on my monitor so the only way you could see my screen is if you came directly up to my cube and looked at my screen.  It was a great setup and I really liked it.

I sat down at my desk and pulled up my work email.  I saw a ticket from Roger at Activities that was in the queue.  I quickly logged in to the support queue and looked over the ticket.  The Asia team should still be handling tickets for another 30 minutes but it seemed like an easy ticket so I quickly grabbed the ticket and assigned it to me.  This was a win for me for two reasons.  One, Sam would see that I grabbed a ticket proactively before I was even scheduled to work, and it was an easy ticket so I could take my time on it and not be too rushed.

Since I had time to kill, I went ahead and pulled up my personal gmail.  There wasn't much of interest except I noticed that Etsy had sent me an email letting me know that Cuddlz Shop had some new items.  Cuddlz was a shop that sells babyish clothing in adult sizes.  Ever since college, I have had this fascination with footed pajamas and onesies and had always wanted to try wearing one but never  worked up the nerve.  Part of it was that I was very picky on the type of onesies or footed pajamas I found interesting.  I wanted the kind with the zipper in the back.  The problem there though, was most of the sites that offered a zipper onesie in the back didn't have a design on them that I liked.  I also liked the security of the zipper in the back because it made it harder to remove so it just felt secure.  

I looked around, making sure that no one was around and clicked the link in the email to see the new items.  The first item I saw was a onesie with dinosaurs on it.  I also noticed that the zipper was on the back (YES!!!).  I started reading the description and looking at the pictures.  This looked perfect.  My heart started racing and I zoomed in to the pictures to make sure there wasn't anything I didn't like.

"You would look so cute in those"

I almost fell out of my chair.  I turned around to see Trisha standing there.  Trisha, the Senior Technical Account manger, and the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen.  Trisha was 6 feet tall, skinny, blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin but looked like she was in the sun.  Her hair went down to her shoulders and combined with her spunky, say anything attitude I had a huge crush on her.  I had no idea how long she had been there but she clearly saw my computer screen.  I stood there shocked for what felt like a minute but in reality closer to two seconds and quickly minimized my browser and turned my chair to face Trish.

"Sorry.  I didn't mean to startle you." Trisha said in a very casual tone.  "I meant it when I said those were cute.  I didn't realize a big macho man like yourself would like pajamas with dinosaurs on it"

"Umm....." I stammered.  I couldn't quite form any coherent words.
"Relax.  They're adorable.  Nothing to be embarrassed about" Trish said.

I struggled to regain my composure but did eventually pull it together.  I sat up and looked at Trisha and said in my most confident voice

"What can I do for you Trisha" I asked.
"Roger from Activities hit me up about a support ticket he has.  I was wondering if you would take a look at it and take care of it"
"Ummm....Yea.  I already assigned it to myself" I responded.
"Great.  Thank you.  If you do a great job I will buy you those pajamas you like.  Can you send me the link to them?"  Trisha asked.
"Umm.....it isn't necessary.  Don't worry about it." I said in the most casual tone I could come up with.
"Don't be ridiculous.  You're helping me out.  Besides I haven't met a guy who is comfortable enough to have such a cute pair of pajams"
"No seriously.  Don't worry about it" I stammered.

Trisha looked at me and smiled.  It might of also been a smirk but I am not too sure.  She leaned in closer to me and whispered in to my ear.
"Listen mister.  You're going to send me the link to those pajamas right now or so help me I will put you over my knee"

I froze and I think my jaw fell on the floor.  I couldn't believe Trisha had spoken to me like that.  I had never been spoken to like that, let alone by someone of Trisha's caliber.  I couldn't quite articulate why or how but I really liked it when she said it.  Trisha leaned past me and grabbed my mouse pulling up the website.  I saw in horror as she copied the URL, pulled up my email client, and emailed herself the link to the listing.

"Was that so hard?" she asked me.  "Almost makes me think you want to go across my knee.  Let me know the resolution of the ticket and I will order you those cute pajamas"

Trisha smiled at me, turned around and walked out.  Oh my god what am I going to do.  If she goes to the Cuddlz site there is no telling what she will think.  That site catered to a lot of different people.  People like me whom liked onesies, but they also sold diapers, pacifiers, paddles, collars, leashes, and more.  I needed to figure out a way to minimize the damage but I had no idea what to do.  I started to get up to run after her when I saw the rest of the support team arriving at their desks for the morning shift.  I sat back down, closed my browser, and started working on Roger's ticket.

Chapter 4
[Trisha]

I came back up from the support area and sat down at my desk.  Well that was interesting and adorable.  Who knew Drew had such a soft side to him.  Those pajamas were so cute and he was so embarrassed.  It was absolutely adorable and endearing.  It's funny, even when he seemed to put up a fight about not sending the link, he easily folded.  I thought I was going to die at his expression when I told him I would put him across my knee.  I can't wait to see the look on his face when I bring him those pajamas.

I turned to my computer screen and pulled up my email.  Sure enough, there was the link I had sent myself from Drew's computer.  I clicked on it and pulled up the page for his dinosaur pajamas.  

Well that is weird I thought.  These aren't pajamas.  This looks more like a onsie that a baby would wear.  I read the item description hoping it would alleviate my confusion.  However, the product description made me even more confused.  The product description called it a short tails playsuit.  But to me, it looked like it was essentially a onsie.

How are you supposed to put it on and off if the zipper is in the back?  I read down further and saw that not only was the zipper in the back but the zipper was described as a locking zipper.  This made no sense.  But the kicker was at the end of the description.  It described the playsuit as "perfect for lounging around in your nappy or being locked in".  I wasn't an expert on British wording but I was pretty confident a nappy was a diaper.

I scrolled down and saw "More from this Shop" at the bottom of the page and my eyes opened wide.  I saw diapers, mittens, pacifiers, actual adult sized baby onesies with snaps at the bottom, and a ton of other items..  Oh My God!!  It clicked.

Drew didn't just like cute pajamas.  He liked cute infantile clothing.  I knew of this type of fetish and knew there were guys out there who liked to wear diapers and baby clothes.  I just didn't realize Drew was one of them.  I thought about seeing him in these short tails and smiled.  But then, I thought of his cute butt in a thick diaper and I almost lost it.  

I decided I needed to do some more research and waited until lunch when I had more time.  I spent my entire lunch hour searching the Cuddlz site and learning more about their products. I went ahead and ordered the short tails and some diapers since it was clear from the product description you needed to wear a diaper with this.  I mean how are you going to go to the bathroom if you can't take them off.  Just as I completed the order I saw that I received a slack message from none other than Drew.

Drew:  Hey Trisha, just wanted to let you know that I just closed out Rodger's ticket.  It was a pretty easy fix and I confirmed he was happy with everything.  And seriously, please just delete the email you forwarded.  I am embarrassed by it and would just prefer we don't talk about it.

Me:  Hey Drew.  Thanks for taking care of that.  And you're too late.  I already ordered the short tails and accessories.  They should be here in a couple of days!!!

I looked at my slack and saw that Drew had been crafting a response for about 5 minutes.  I started laughing thinking of everything that was going through his head right now.

Me:  I have to go but when they come in you and I will have to get together outside of work so I can give them to you and you can model them for me.  And don't you dare think you're not going to model it for me.  I am dying with cuteness.

I licked my lips and smiled at how Drew must be losing it just two floors down.

Chapter 5
[Drew]

I stared at my computer screen and tried to focus on the support ticket I was working on.  It had been 3 days since I last spoke with Trisha.  I was trying to hold it together but I don't think I was doing a good job.

What is she thinking?  What if people find out?  What if I lose my job?  I hadn't been sleeping properly because I was so scared.  Every time I tried to slack Trisha, I just closed it not knowing how to even broach the topic.

What would I even say to her?  Hey, I know it looks that I like baby clothes but I don't really.  I haven't actually ever worn a onsie or short tails in my life.  Also, ignore the rest of the items on the site because I am not really in to that either.  Was I lying to myself?  I had no idea.  All I knew was, ruining my job and having everyone laugh because I looked at an etsy store one time at work wasn't worth it.

"Hey cutey"

I about dropped out of my chair.  This is too much.  I turned around and saw Trisha staring at me.  How does she manage to sneak up on me all the time.

"Trisha.....Hey....um what are you doing here?  I thought I already took care of that ticket"
"You did" she responded.  "I just wanted to let you know I got your gift in last night."
"Oh no Trisha, you shouldn't of done that" I almost cried.
"I want to show my appreciation.  Why are you making such a big deal about this" Trisha asked.
"Why am I making such a big deal about this!?!" I almost yelled.  "You saw something you weren't supposed to see.  Now my career is on the line, I am losing it at work, and God knows what all the ramifications mean"
"SSSHHHH" Trisha said.  "Calm down Drew"
"How can I be calm" I cried and the flood gates starting pouring out.

Trisha looked around and quickly grabbed my arm and walked me off the support center floor.  I just followed her lead as she lead me in to the back stairwell.

"You need to pull yourself together" Trisha said.
"But you know!!  You know those weren't pajamas" I whined.
"Of course I know." Trisha said.  "And yet I still bought them for you.  Clearly I think they are cute.  I can't wait to see you wearing them"
"That will never happen.  I have never worn anything like that.  It is all a big misunderstanding"

I kept sobbing and was actually getting louder and more worked up.

"Drew" Trisha exclaimed.

I kept sobbing and was becoming hysterical.  Trisha grabbed my head and made me look at her.

"I am going to give you to the count of 3 to calm down"
"You don't understand" I wailed.
"One"
"I am so embarrassed" I said calming down a little.
"Two"

As bad as things were going I didn't want to know what happened at three.  I wiped my tears away and pulled myself together.
"Ok good." Trisha said.  "Are you calmed down now?"
"I suppose" I sniffled.
"Good.  I will come get you after work today.  You're coming over to my place for dinner.  We can talk, you can get things off your chest, and maybe I will even put you in your short tails"
"I don't think that is such a good idea Trisha" I said.
"I am not asking.  I am telling you.  What time do you get off?"
"5:00pm" I said.
"Meet me at at the elevator at 5:00pm sharp.  If I have to come and get you there will be consequences.  You understand me?"
"Yes mam" I said.
"Ooo.  I like it when call me mam"
"Ok......mam" I said.
"Great.  Now go back to work and I will see you in a bit."

I turned around and started to walk back to my desk.
"Hey Drew.  Don't think I was joking about putting you across my knee if you don't listen.  I expect to see you at 5:00pm" Trisha said.
"Yes mam.  I will be there"

Chapter 6
[Trisha]

I opened the door to my apartment and walked in behind Drew.  He looked around the apartment as I closed the door and hung my key on the rack.  My apartment was nice but simple.  The front door opened in to a hallway.  To the left was the kitchen.  Further down was the dining room which overlooked the kitchen.  The hallway led in to the living room that had a nice couch and tv.  Off to the side of the living room was a door that led to my bedroom.  

Sitting on the dining room table was a bag with some tissue sticking out.  Under the tissue paper sat the short tails and diapers.  Sticking out of the bag was also a card.  I had to admit, it had a nice presentation factor.

Drew walked in and sat down on the couch.

"You didn't have to drive me" he whined.
"Ok lets stop with the whining and crying" I said.  "I know today was hard for you, but first things first you need to relax"
"Ok Trisha." Drew lamely responded.
"Good.  What would you like to drink?" I asked him.
"I am good" Drew responded.

I grabbed two beers out of the fridge and put one on the end table next to Drew.
"Thanks" Drew responded.

"Cheers" I said as I tipped my glass to him.

We clinked glasses and both took a sip of our beer.

I took a hard look at Drew.  I had a bunch of different thoughts running through my head.  On one hand, he is this cute guy who has a soft side that I would enjoy playing with.  However, on the other hand he just fell apart in front of me.  It was honestly just very unexpected.  I like cute a lot, but I also did not like what this was either.

"I think we need to clear the air" Drew said.
"Really?  How so?" I responded.
"I think you might have some misconceptions based on what you saw on my screen at work the other day"
"And what misconceptions might I have?" I asked him.
"I am not a freak.  I have never bought anything from that site ever.  It's all just a big misunderstanding"
"Honey, no one thinks you're a freak.  I wouldn't of invited you over if I thought you were a freak"

I looked at Drew and could tell he was extremely nervous and upset.  And honestly it was just adorable.  It was endearing.  I just wanted to wrap him up in a big hug and hold him.  But I also knew he needed to work through this so I just let the silence hang.  He finally continued talking after a few minutes.

"I don't know why, but ever since college I have always had this fascination with onsies, footed pajamas and other similar style of clothes.  It seems stupid but I feel like it would help me relax.  But I never built up the nerve to order anything let alone trying to wear anything.  Then, I checked my email the other morning and saw that this store I follow on Etsy had some new items and I clicked on the link to see what it was."

"And that is when I came up and saw it on your screen?" I asked.
"Yes.  You were never suppose to see it and it was supposed to be my little secret" Drew exclaimed.
"Doesn't it feel better though now that someone knows?" I asked
"NO!!" Drew almost cried.  "I have been so scared about what if people find out and what will they think about me"

He was such so cute when he was like this.  I couldn't help myself.  I got up and embraced Drew in a tight hug.  At first he didn't know what to do but after about 30 seconds he leaned in to my hug and started sobbing.

"SSSHHHHH" I said.  "It's going to be ok."
"You think I am a freak." Drew cried.
"I do not.  And to prove it I am going to help you try out your new clothing.
"What!?!...... No way......  I really don't want to do that" Drew stammered while sniffling in my arms.

This was crazy.  He clearly wanted to.  If he didn't, then he wouldn't of gotten in the car with me.  He wouldn't of focused on the bag that minute he walked in.  He would of called HR and reported me for the numerous inappropriate things I have said and done over the last few days.  He was just in denial.

I felt him start to pull out of my arms.  I needed to do something to take control of the situation since he was clearly going to make this difficult.  My guess is he really wants to do this he just needs someone to take charge.  As he began to stand up I grab his shoulders and push him down on the couch.

"Don't move" I ordered.
"Trisha, I don't want to do this.  Just leave it be" Drew complained.
"Seriously Drew.  Do you want me to spank you?" I asked him in a very stern tone.

If I am being honest I really wanted to spank Drew.  The idea of putting him over my knee really turned me on.  My guess is he has never been spanked before so he probably didnt think I would actually do it.  But I didn't want to spank him unless he deserved it.  He would have to earn his spanking.  But if he did earn it, I was going to make sure he remembered it.

Drew just looked at me.  I waited for about 10 seconds and then asked him again.

"I asked you a question.  Do you want me to spank you?  Yes or No" I scolded him.

Drew just looked at me with his mouth wide open saying nothing.  I got up and went to the kitchen grabbing a wooden spoon from a bowl sitting on the counter.  A wooden spoon is great for giving someone like Drew a spanking.  First rule of spanking is it has to hurt.  That is the whole point of a spanking.  If I use my hand I can't get nearly as much force and it is all in the wrists.  Drew would learn this pretty soon if he didn't start listening.  As I was walking back from the ktichen Drew finally said something.

"What.......are you doing?"  He asked?
"What does it look like I am doing?  I am giving you a spanking" I told him.
"I don't want a spanking!" he whined.
"Are you sure?  Because you sure could of fooled me" I told him.
"No I don't want a spanking.  And I won't allow you to give me one" Drew said in an unsteady unsure voice.
"You think so?  But if you stop this and do as I say then I won't give you a spanking" I told him.
"Fine..Whatever" He said.

Wow.  Drew has a bit of a naughty streak in him.  I wasn't expecting this.  He seemed so timid.  It was a pleasant surprise.

"Maybe I should of ordered a pacifier with your outfit" I mockingly told him.
"See this is what I was talking about.  I don't want a pacifier!" Drew said.
"I was only joking." I told him.  "Now stop talking back and listen to me.  It will be hard enough not to smack that cute butt of yours when I put you in a diaper but I will have to have some self control I guess."
"What the hell are you talking about" Drew said.
"What, you think you will be able to properly put a diaper on yourself?  Even if you can, how are you going to put the short tails on with the zipper in the back?"
"I am not wearing a diaper Trisha.  That was never a part of it" Drew said.

Is he serious?  In all my research diapers are the key component.  The clothes are designed to be worn with a diaper.  The entire site is dedicated to diapers and baby clothing.  There is no way this is true.

"Are you sure?  The product description clearly states that it is designed to be worn with a diaper."

Drew stomped his foot on the ground the same way a toddler does it when they aren't getting their way.

"I don't care what it says, I am not wearing a diaper" Drew exclaimed.

He is going to wear a diaper and at this rate is getting spanked too.  I was beginning to lose my patience.

"Last warning, just shush while I go get everything""

Drew started to say something but I popped the spoon against the palm of my hand and that seemed to shut him up.  I walked to the table and grabbed the bag that had the clothes and diapers in it.  I returned to where Drew was sitting on the couch and looked at him.  He had a nervous but excited look.  He would probably need some pushing but I could tell he wanted to do this.

I pulled the short tails and a pack of diapers out of the bag and placed them on the table.  

"Lay down on the couch" I told him.
"Trisha I can do this on my own.  You don't need to help me."

Ok.  I have had enough.  It is time to start the countdown.

"One! I told him.  "When I get to 3 your butt is going to get a taste of that spoon.  So it is up to you.  Either way this is happening.  Just a matter of if it is with a well spanked bottom or not"

Drew silently laid down on the couch.  I quickly removed his shoes and tossed them in the corner of the apartment.  I then unbuckled his pants and pulled them right off along with his underwear in one movement.  Drew's hands immediately went to grab his already removed pants but then he went and covered his penis.  I opened the pack of diapers and pulled one out.

The diaper was very thick and very big. Instead of one tape on each side like you normally see, there were two tapes on each side.  Fortunately, I have changed my fair share of diapers while babysitting so I knew what I was doing..  The diaper looked like your typical white disposable diaper however it had teddy bears going down the middle with blue and yellow squggly lines next to some bears.  The bears seemed to be sitting next to a bottle and there was a diaper pin and rattle on the back of the diaper as well.  It was absolutely adorable.

I unfolded the diaper and smoothed it out making sure that when I slid the diaper under his butt the tapes would go first.

"Lift your butt up" I told him.
"I can't do this.  I don't want to do this" Drew said to no one in particular.
"TWO.  This is your last chance."

Drew raised his hips and his butt with it and I slid the diaper underneath him.  He lowered his butt on to the seat of the diaper.  I pushed away his hands so I could see what I was working with.  I went to push his penis down in to the diaper so I could fold it up and secure it however his member stood firm.

"Hold still.  I will be right back" I told him.
"What are you doing?" Drew demanded.

I had had enough.  I grabbed his legs and lifted them up exposing forcing him to expose his butt.  I gave him two hard smacks on the butt with my hand and lowered his legs back down.
"OWWWW" he complained.
"Next is the spoon.  Now stay put" I told him.

I got up and went in to the kitchen.  I reached in the fridge and grabbed two ice cubes and came back.  I placed two ice cubs on his erect penis and it immediately went limp.
"HEEEY" Drew exclaimed.

I quickly pointed his penis down and folded the diaper up over his groin area and taped the top tape on the left side.  Then adjusting the diaper I taped the right side and followed up with the lower tape on both sides.

"Now stand up and lets make sure I got this right" I told him.  "I haven't changed a diaper on someone as big as you."

Drew nervously got up off the couch and stood there.  He looked absolutely adorable.  He was standing in my living room in nothing but a t-shirt and a diaper.  The t-shirt covered just about the top inch of diaper leaving about 90% of it fully exposed.  I rubbed my hand along the front of the diaper feeling the plastic and hearing it crinkle.  I had never even thought aout diapers before two days ago.  Yet, here was Drew in my living room in a diaper and it was the most adorable and dare I say sexy thing I have ever seen.

"What are you doing?" Drew asked.
"I am admiring my handiwork.  Turn around for me.  I want to see that cute butt"
"Come on Trisha.  Let me just take this thing off." Drew said.

He moved his hands to the tape on the diapers.  I immediately grabbed his hand and pulled him across my knee. taking my other hand and placing it across his back.  I picked up the spoon laying on the table and brought it down as hard as I could on the seat of his diaper

SMACK

"Oww" Drew cried.  "Stop it Trisha.  What are you doing"

Drew immediately brought his hand around and tried to use his hand to provide some protection against the spanking.  I grabbed his hand and moved it up to his back using my other hand to secure it leaving his diapered butt fully exposed.

"What did I tell you would happen if you didn't stop whining and start listening to me?" I asked him.

Drew tried to get up but  due to his position over my lap, his one hand supporting his weight against the floord and his other hand secured behind his back he couldn't get up.  I brought the spoon down hard again across the seat of his diaper.

SMACK

"Trisha STOP!  I don't like this" Drew complained.

You may not like this but I certainly do.  I also gave you more warnings then you deserved.  Next time I threaten you with a spanking you will listen trust me.

"What did I tell you would happen?" I demanded.

I gave him another swat with the spoon

SMACK

"Ouch!  You said you would spank me" Drew exclaimed.
"Exactly" I told him.  "You make it so hard for someone to do something nice for you"

I proceeded to give him two more swats with the spoon across his diaper.

"Please stop Trisha.  I am sorry" Drew said.
"Ok.  I am going to let you up and we are going to get you dressed.  If we have to do this again it will be minus the diaper. Do you understand me?"
"Yes maam" Drew said in between the crocodile tears on his face.  I think I got my point across.

I helped Drew off my lap and stood up.  I gave him a pat on his diapered behind because I couldn't help myself.  I was really enjoying him in a diaper.

"Lift up your arms"

Drew did as requested and I pulled his shirt off and discarded it with the rest of his clothes and grabbed the short tails.  I picked them up and turned them around to examine the zipper.   There was a key attached to the zipper which I unhooked and then put it in lock of the zipper.  I turned the key, releasing the zipper and pulled the zipper down opening up the short tails.  I turned to face Drew.

"Ready?" I asked him.
"I uhhh think so." Drew stammered.

Drew came over and placed his feet in the short tails as I held them out.  I pulled them up and helped him get his arms in to the sleeves.  After his hands were in the sleeves I went around to his back and pulled the back zipper all the way up.  Prior to pulling the zipper up, I took another look at his diapered butt and gave it another pat.  I couldn't help myself it was just so cute.  With the zipper all the way up, I turned the key and pulled it out of the zipper placing the key in my pocket.

"There you go honey" I told him.  "How does it feel?"

Drew looked down at himself and started feeling the material.  In my eyes, he looked positively adorable.  I could just eat him all up.  I heard his diaper crinkle as Drew sat down on the couch and took another sip of his beer.  I grabbed his discarded pants, underwear, and shirt and folded them up.  After that, I grabbed the spoon and his clothes and headed to the kitchen placing his folded clothes on the dining room table as I passed it.

Chapter 6.5
[Drew]

I walked in to Trisha's apartment a wreck.  These last few days had been horrible.  With the exception of last night, I hadn't slept and my performance at work had really diminished.  All of this the result  of the stress of Trisha finding out about my stupid secret.

I thought about faking sick and leaving work early.  I thought about it all the way up until 4:55pm.  But every time I thought about it, I also thought about what Trisha meant when she said there would be consequences if I wasn't at the elevator.  I knew Trisha could be a little bit unpredictable to put it mildly, so if I am being honest I was too scared to call her bluff.  I didn't think she would really put me over her knee, but I also didn't want to test it.

I met her at the elevator at 5:00pm sharp.  She smiled at me, grabbed my hand and led me to the elevator.  We went down to the parking deck and she led me to her car.  Before I could even resist or complain, I found myself in her car and her driving out of the deck.  If I am being honest, I was just too drained to argue anymore.  I just needed to talk to her, explain things, and then go our separate ways.

As I walked in to Trish's apartment the first thing I noticed was how nice it was.  My apartment is literally a couch, a table, two plates, two glasses and a bed in my bedroom.  Trisha's apartment had pictures hanging on the wall, a very nice kitchen with a lot of appliances, a nicely decorated dining room table, and a killer living room.  The living room had an amazing couch, a nice looking coffee table, and one of the biggest TVs that I have ever seen.

I moved down through the hallway to the living room and saw on the dining room table with a decorated bag on top.  I am pretty sure that the short tails were in that bag but at this point I didn't even want to think about it.  I walked over to the couch and sat down.

"You didn't have to drive me" I calmly told her.  "I could of driven myself."
"Ok.  Lets stop with teh whining and crying" Trisha said.  "I know today was hard for you but first things first you need to relax"

Relax.  How the hell could I possibly relax.  I have had this secret I kept since college and now the prettiest girl I have ever met not only knows about it but expects me to model for her.  That I can assure you will not happen.  I just needed to talk to her and get out of here.

"Ok Trisha" I said with maybe a little bit of sarcasm.
"You want a drink?" she asked me.
"I'm good" I told her.

I didn't want a drink.  I didn't even really want to be here.  I need to get out of here fast and having a drink wasn't going to help the situation at all.  Trisha though, didn't seem to get the message as she placed a beer on the coffee table next to me.

"Thanks" I told her in what I admit must of sounded like I was sulking.
"Cheers" she told me and raised her glass.

I tapped her glass as the situation called for and tried to collect my thoughts.  This was it.  We talk over drinks and go our separate ways.  Easy as that.

"I think we need to clear the air" I told her.
"Really?  How so" she asked me.
"I think you might have some misconceptions based on what you saw on my screen at work the other day"
"And what misconceptions might I have?" she asked me.

All the emotions started welling up in me but I had to hold it together.  I had already broken down at the office and Trisha had saved me from it.  She wasn't out to get me so I needed to keep it together.

"I am not a freak!  I have never bought anything from that site ever.  This is all just a big misunderstanding" I told her.
"Oh honey.  No one thinks you're a freak.  I wouldn't of invited you over if I thought you were a freak"

She didn't think I was a freak!?!  How is that true.  Who dreams about wearing these babyish type of clothes and doesn't even have the fortitude to even try it out.  Instead, I just look at shopping sites and never pull the trigger.  This is all coming to a head not because I actually tried the clothes out.  No, this is happening because Trisha ordered stuff for me and is compelling me to try it out.  I don't know how long I stood there in silence but it couldn't of been more than a few minutes.

"I don't know why, but ever since college I have always had this fascination with onesies, footed pajamas and other similar style of clothes.  It seems stupid but I feel like it would help me relax.  But I never built up the nerve to order anything let alone trying to wear anything.  Then, I checked my email the other morning and saw that this store I follow on Etsy had some new items and I clicked on the link to see what it was."
"And that is when I came up and saw it on your screen?" Trisha asked me
"YES" I almost cried.  "You were never supposed to see it and it was supposed to be my little secret"
"Doesn't it feel better though now that someone knows?" she asked me.

No it sure doesn't I thought.  But in the half of second of thinking through her question I did feel a little bit lighter.  I mean no matter what, someone knows my secret.  Someone who has invited me over to her apartment and is trying to help me in her own way.  But this is still a lot and if people at work find out then I would be ruined.

"NO!" I cried.  "I have been so scared about what if people find out and what will they think about me"

Before I could even do anything or say anythign else I felt Trisha give me a firm hug.  I froze in shock at hug.  But from the stress, the unknown, and everything else over the last few days the feel of physical touch in a comforting manner broke me.  I started sobbing.  All kinds of emotions started flooding in on me.  I felt a little shame, I felt a little relief, I felt a lot of fear, and even a little bit of love.  All this because of a hug.

"SSSHH" Trisha told me.  "It's going to be ok"
"You think I am a freak" I sobbed.
"I don't....  and to prove it we are going to try out the short tails I bought you"

I panicked.  I didn't know what to do and I just said the first thing that came to my mind.
What!!" I almost cried out.  "No way.  I don't really want to do that"

If I was being honest with myself I really did want to do it.  Here was my chance.  Someone to push me to try out what I had always wanted to try.  And for it to be Trisha no less.  That sounded amazing.  But I was also racked with fear which was preventing me from actually following through it.  I started to pull out of the hug and felt myself being pushed down on the couch.

"Don't move" Trisha told me.
"Trisha!  I don't want to do this!"
"Seriously Drew.  Do you want me to spank you?"

This again?  Why does she keep threatening to spank me?  This is getting a little bit ridiculous.  I just looked her in disbelief.  I don't even know how to respond to this question.

"I asked you a question.  Do you want a spanking?  Yes or No?"

Her tone was that of an adult scolding a child.  She sounded serious but what was she seriously thinking?  I am not a child.  You can't just spank someone whenever you want.  I just kept staring at her in disbelief.  While I sat there staring at her, she got up and walked in to the kitchen.  I saw her grab a wooden spoon and start walking back in to the living room.  Holy shit.  This is getting out of hand.

"What.....um are you doing?" I asked her.
"What does it look like I am doing?  It looks to me like you're getting a spanking" she told me.

Oh my god.  She is serious.  This can't be happening.

"But I don't want a spanking!" I told her in as calm as a manner as I could considering the situation.
"Are you sure?  Because it sure doesn't look that way to me"
"No I don't want a spanking.  And I won't allow you to give me one either." I said this in the most confident tone I could muster.
"You think so?  But if you stop this and start behaving, then I won't give you a spanking"

I had to deescalate this situation.  This was getting out of hand.  When in doubt just comply.

"Fine...whatever" I muttered.
"Maybe I should of ordered a pacifier for that smart mouth" Trisha responded in a mocking tone.

This is exactly what I was talking about.  I knew that Cuddlz sold pacifiers but that was never part of the fantasy.  I don't want a fucking pacifier!!  This is the misunderstanding I was trying to explain.  

"See this is what I was talking about.  I don't want a pacifier"
"I was only joking.  Now stop talking back and listen to me.  It will be hard enough not to smack that cute butt of yours when I put you in a diaper but I have will have to have some self control"

A diaper!?!  Why the hell would I ever wear a diaper?  I knew that Cuddlz sold diapers but they sold a lot of other stuff that I had zero interest in either.  I just wanted to wear the clothes for crying out loud.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I almost shouted.
"What, you think you will be able to properly put a diaper on yourself?  Even if you can, how are you going to put the short tails on with the zipper in the back?" she asked me.

I definitely had no clue how to put a diaper on.  But that is besides the point.  You can wear short tails and not wear a diaper.  Arguably, I would probably need her help zipping it up, but I never got thought it out since I have actually NEVER bought anything.  I wanted to try out the short tails but I definitely am not interested in wearing a diaper.

"I am not wearing a diaper Trisha.  That was never a part of it" I told her.
"You sure?  The product description clearly states that it was designed to be worn with a diaper"

I didn't get to read the product description.  I didn't get to read it because I had only looked at it for maybe 20 seconds before you walked in on me.  I get that it isn't a far leap to think that because I like babyish clothing that it would include diapers.  But this was something I was not willing to try.  I slammed my foot down on the floor to show her I was serious.

"I don't care.  I am not wearing a diaper" I told her.
"Last warning, just shush while I go get everything."

I started to tell her how she has lost her ever loving mind when I heard a loud pop as the wooden spoon she threatened to spank me with hit the palm of her hand.  I have actually never been spanked in my entire life.  It didn't look fun. It also looked like Trisha was serious.  I figured it was just best to keep my mouth shut.

Trisha walked over to the dining room table and grabbed the bag sitting on top of it.  She came back and pulled out the same short tails that I saw on Etsy just a few days ago and a pack of diapers.  Seeing the short tails caused a flood of excitement to come in to me.  I actually could finally fulfill this fantasy and see what it is like.  It was intoxicating.  I didn't want to wear a diaper but I never in my wildest dreams thought that not only would I get to try out these outfits.   I also never thought someone as beautiful as Trisha would help.

"Lay down on the couch"

The excitement of potentially wearing the short tails over took me.  Damnit I was going to try it.  Maybe I could stall and figure a way out of the diaper?

"Trisha, I can do this on my own.  You don't need to help me"

While I had never even actually held a diaper before let alone put one on.  It couldn't be that difficult.  I could at least keep some semblance of respect.  It seemed like a small tradeoff.

"ONE" Trisha said in the most stern tone I had heard tonight.  "When I get to 3 your butt is going to get a taste of that spoon.  It is up to you.  Either way this is happening.  Just a matter of it is with a well spanked bottom or not"

I wanted this to happen.  Trisha was gorgeous.  I liked her.  I was also beginning to think she might actually spank me.  I was absolutely petrified of the tought.  All of these factors led me to comply.  

I laid down on the couch.  Trisha removed my shoes and socks and threw in to a corner.  She then began to unbuckle my pants.  Then, in one smooth motion I was completely naked from the waist down.  Trisha reached over and grabbed a diaper from the pack.  It was the largest diaper I had ever seen in my life.  It looked like what I would expect a diaper to look like.  It had teddy bears, rattles, safety pins, and some colorful lines on it.  Trisha unfolded it and quickly smoothed it out.

"Lift your butt up" she told me.

This was becoming too real and too weird.  I so badly wanted to wear the short tails.  I wanted it in every fiber of my being.  But I never signed up for a diaper.  I never signed up for having Trisha put me in one.  This was just all too much and I had to get out of here.

"I can't do this!  I don't want to do this" I said in a panicked state.
"Two" Trisha said with warning in her voice.

I snapped out of my panicked state and still don't know exactly why I raised my hips up and felt the diaper slide underneath me.  I moved my hands over my exposed penis to hide everything.  I was in a very vulnerable position and needed to have some type of control.  As soon as I did though, I felt Trisha push my hands away.  She then put her hands on my penis for just a second.

"Hold still.  I will be right back" she told me.
"What are you doing!"

I am not quite sure how but the next second I felt two very quick and quite painful smacks on my butt.
"OOOWWWW" I said.
"Next is the spoon.  Now stay put"

She actually spanked me!  I couldn't believe it.  I also couldn't believe how painful it felt.  It was also a bit humiliating.  Not that being partially diapered wasn't humilating but the idea that she would spank me was causing me to rethink how much I pushed back.

Before I could even see what was going on, Trisha came back and all of a sudden I felt something extremely cold on my penis and then felt Trisha pull the diaper up over my groin area and fasten the tapes.

"Now stand up and lets make sure I got this right.  I haven't changed a diaper on anyone as big as you before."

I nervously stood up in front of Trisha.  I could see her examining me with a smile on her face.  I also felt her hand feel the front of the diaper.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I am admiring my handiwork.  Now turn around and lets see that cute butt"

I immediately felt very self aware and realized how ridiculous this whole thing was.  I had to get out of here.  Consequences be damned I was taking this stupid thing off and getting the hell out of here.
"Come on Trisha.  Let me just take this thing off"

I went to pull take the diaper off  and felt myself being pulled down.  I fell across Trisha's lap and immediately felt the worst pain in my entire life.

SMACK.

"Oww" I almost literally cried.  "Stop it Trisha.  What are you doing?"

I instinctively tried to bring my hands up to cover my butt but needed one hand to balance myself across her knee.  As soon as my hand went to cover my butt I felt it being pushed up to my back and secured.  I tried to get up but I couldn't do that and support my weight with my other hand.

"What did I tell you would happen if you didn't stop whining and start listening to me?"

SMACK.

I thought I was going to die.  I was bent over Trisha's lap getting a spanking in a diaper.  I felt like I was two years old.  My butt was on fire and I was humiliated.

"Tricia stop!  I don't like this" I cried this time with actual tears.
"What did I tell you would happen" she asked me again.

SMACK.

The sting was the worst thing I had ever felt.  It hurt.  I was also visibly crying.
"Ouch!  You said you would spank me" I told her.
"Exactly.  You make it so hard for someone to do something nice for you"

Nice for me!?!  I didn't want any of this.  And I certainly didn't want this spanking....or this diaper.  At best I wanted to wear a pair of short tails.

SMACK.  SMACK.

I couldn't take much more.  I was already a sobbing mess.  
"Please stop Trisha" I said in between tears.  "I am sorry"

I was sorry.  I was going to listen to her no matter what.  I didn't want to be spanked anymore.  I guess in some way she was trying to help me and I wasn't letting her.  Whatever the case, I didn't want anymore spankings.

"Ok.  I am going to let you up and we are going to get you dressed.  If we have to do this again it will be minus the diaper.  Do you understand me?"
"Yes Maam" I told her while getting the crying under control.

She lifted her arms and let me up.

"Lift up your arms"

I lifted up my arms and felt my shirt being taken off me.  She picked up the short tails and unzipped them in the back.

"Ready?" She asked me

No I was not.  I was standing in front of the women of my dreams in nothing but a diaper.  But I had wanted to do this for over a decade and here was my chance.  It was now or never.

"Ummm.........I think so" I told her.

I walked over to her as she held the garment out for me to step in to.  I then slid my arms through the sleeves.  Trisha came around to my back and I felt a few patts on my butt prior to her zipping up the back.

"There you go honey" she told me.  "How does it feel"

I looked at myself in my infantile clothing.  The short tails felt tight but not restricting.  They felt secure.  I loved the dinosaurs on it and overeall I felt a sense of ease that I had never felt before.  It was the best feeling I have ever felt.  I sat down on the couch and felt the diaper push up against me.  Even that felt secure.  I had never even thought about wearing a diaper but the outfit would of been too baggy if I didn't have one.

I took another sip of my beer and took it all in.  One other benefit of the diaper was my butt was on fire and the diaper provided some extra cushioning.  I saw Trisha grab my clothes and fold them.  Once that was done, she took my clothes and the spoon and walked in to the kitchen.

• Like 6

It’s a generally decent story although I think you are rushing things. Better to let the characters develop before bringing in the kink. As to the choice you asked about, well, her POV is pretty straightforward and generally reveals nothing we didn’t already know, so I’d vote for his. I would, however, suggest a bit of revision b/c there are many times when his dialogue simply echoes what he is saying internally.

One thing: I have never before seen the term “short tails” referring to what is usually called either a onesie or (to make it distinct from a t-shirt onesie) simply footie pajamas. Where is this term coming from?

Chapter 7
Trisha

I walked in to the kitchen to start making some dinner.  Drew had been such a good sport so I planned on making him a special dinner.  I looked at Drew again and was just amazed at how cute he looked.  I kept trying to sneak a look at his diapered butt without being too obvious.  He was definitely in a fragile state.  

What I didn't understand though, was his surprise at the diaper.  He seemed genuinely shocked when I pulled out the diaper but based on the clothes and the website this couldn't be the first time he thought about it.  There was also his visceral reaction to it.  He was also hard as a rock while I was diapering him.  The surprise for me was how cute he looked in that diaper.  I certainly didn't expect to be as turned on as I was.  I almost wish I could take off the short tails so I could get a better look at him in a diaper.

I wasn't sure if he enjoyed the spanking.  I felt a little bad at how hard I spanked him but I spanked him across his diaper.  That was one of the thickest diapers I have ever seen.  It couldn't of been that bad.  But I was determined to try to make sure he enjoyed himself tonight.  He was cute, I was turned on, and I wanted tonight to be really fun and maybe turn this relationship in to something more than friends.

"How are you on beer?" I asked?
"I think I need another one.  This has been a night"

I smiled.  He was making jokes.  That was a good sign.

I reached in to the fridge and grabbed two more beers.  I popped the cap off and brought it over to Drew in the living room.

"Honey, are you ok?" I asked him.  "I really wanted this to be something you enjoyed"

Drew shifted on the couch and I could hear the diaper crinkle as he moved.  

"Umm...yea I think so." he said indecisively.
"I am sorry if I spanked you too hard" I told him.  "I wanted to help you fulfill this fantasy of yours.  I needed you to go through with it and not back out"

Drew looked at me and I think I saw a little bit of a smile.

"This is a night of firsts for me Trisha. Drew said.  "I have never been spanked, haven't worn a diaper since I was a baby, and never had the guts to wear any of the clothing"
"I don't think you hated all of it" I told him.  "When I diapered you you were hard as a rock"
"The prettiest woman I have ever seen was touching me all over."  He said in a sheepish grin.
"Awww....you think I am the prettiest woman you have ever seen" I asked him.

Drew looked down sheepishly.  I waited for a few seconds but he didn't respond.
"Come on honey.  You can talk to me" I told him.  "I think you're pretty cute as well"

Drew looked up.
"It's just a lot to take in.  I love the clothes.  Even the diaper is an interesting feeling that I kind of like."
"And you really never thought about a diaper before today.  I find it really hard to believe Drew.  Most of this fetish revolves around diapers and less about the clothes."
"No way Trisha.  It never even entered my mind."

The tone and the quick response made me think I was being told a lie.  I looked at him, smiled, and shook my finger and in a jokingly manner told him
"Come on Drew.  Don't lie to me.  There are worse punishments than spankings for naughty boys who lie"

Drew sheepishly looked at me.

"Fine.  I never have tried the diaper myself but yea it is part of the outfit and I really like it."
He looked down and in almost barely whisper he said
"Thank you for everything Trisha.  I would of never done this myself"

I wrapped him in a hug which he in turn hugged me back.  After about a minute of the deep hug, Drew broke the hug and started on his second beer.  I took a sip of my beer as well.

"So we have a slight issue" I told him.
"What is that?"
"I thought I had ground beef to make some burgers but I don't" I told him.  "So I have to run to the store real quick and get some"
"I can go with you" Drew said.
"You're willing to go to the store dressed like that?" I asked him.
"Oh hell no Trisha" he said.  I will just put my clothes back on and we can go.
"Oh hell no Drew" I jokingly said matching his tone and wording.  I just went to all that work to get you dressed.  I want to see that cute outfit for at least a few hours.
"Are you serious or are you making fun of me?" Drew asked me.
"Oh honey.  I am 100% serious.  I find you so cute and sexy right now.  I can't stop looking at your thickly diapered butt underneath those clothes.  It is taking all my self control not to take you in the bedroom right now."

Drew smirked.

"It sounds like you're serious but I just find it hard to believe"
"Listen, when I was spanking you, it was the most turned on I have been in a long long time" I told him.
"If you say so" Drew said in a not quite believing tone.
"I do" I told him.  
"Now I will be back in 20 minutes.  Can you stay by yourself for that long and not get in to any trouble?" I asked him.
"I can try" he jokingly said.
"Good!" I told him.  "I would hate to have to put you across my knee again.....well actually I wouldn't"

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.
"Seriously, I will be back in 20 minutes.  Make yourself at home.  You sure you will be ok"
"Yes mam I will.  Don't worry. what is the worst that could happen?"

I smiled and reached over and kissed him on the cheek.  He turned three shades of red as I gathered my purse and left him sitting on the coach.

Chapter 8
Drew

I watched as Trisha walked out of the apartment.  I was sad that she had to step out right when things seemed to be going so well.  However, it was really nice to be able to sit and collect my thoughts alone.

I bent over and grabbed my beer taking another sip.  As I was doing so, I heard the diaper crinkle a little bit.  One thing about this diaper. it was really loud.  I was curious how obvious it was.  I grabbed my beer and sought out the bathroom.

The bathroom was easy to find attached to the hallway.  I walked over, or rather waddled a bit due to how thick the diaper was, to the bathroom and opened the door.  I stepped in and took a look at myself in the mirror.  Before the mirror stood me, Drew, in a pair of short tails with dinosaurs all over it.  I looked down at my waist and was surprised to see how big my ass looked with a diaper on encased in these short tails.  It looked to me that it was obvious there was a diaper underneath my outfit.

I placed my hands on my waste and felt the diaper beneath it.  It was thick, and crinkled a lot as I explored my groin region with my hands.  I was getting slightly turned on but my penis was trapped downward in the diaper just making that feeling of arousal even greater.  I reached down to try to adjust my groin area and realized rather quickly that there was no way to get to it like if I was wearing pants.

I took my hand and tried to push around my groin area to see if I could release my trapped penis but the diaper was on too tight.  I tried to reach around to the back of the zipper so I could pull down the short tails but the zipper seemed to be stuck.  I tried multiple times to pull it down and get it unstuck but it wouldn't budge.

I took another sip of my beer and went back in to the living room.  I sat down and tried to wait out my aroused frustration.  I grabbed my beer and finished off the second one placing it back on the table next to the pack of diapers Trisha had pulled out.  I went to the kitchen and grabbed another beer seeing as I had nothing to do.

I came back in to the living room and turned on the TV.  Apparently, Trisha is an ESPN fan as Sport Center came up.  I knocked back my beer and started catching up on the latest Sport Center.  After about 15 minutes of watching TV, I was done with my beer but even more alarming was the growing urge to pee.

I went back in to the bathroom and tried again to take off the short tails.  No matter what I did, I couldn't seem to get that stupid zipper to move.  I felt partly like an acrobat you see at the circus because no matter how I contorted myself I could barely even touch the zipper.  It wasn't my finest idea to think having the zipper in the back would be a great idea.

It was becoming really obvious I would have to wait for Trisha to get back and then ask her to help me.  My problem was I didn't know how long I could wait.  Those 3 beers moved through me and within 5 minutes I was doing a dance similar to the the one I imagine a toddler does right before they have an accident.  I sat on the couch and tried to watch some more TV as I waited.

After what felt like an hour but according to the clock was five minutes I couldn't take it any more.  I got up and ran to the bathroom.  When I got in, I reached back for the zipper but my hand slipped along with my entire body and I fell down knocking the wind out of me.  This wouldn't of been so bad but except I also got the piss knocked out of me also.

I gasped in horror as I felt pee flow down in to the diaper.  As the diaper absorbed the urine, I felt my already thick diaper become even thicker.  The first thing I noticed after I stopped peeing was how I felt dry.  I looked at my outfit and didn't see any wetness or any signs that I just had an accident.  The only difference was my diaper was now much thicker and walking in it was more difficult.

I walked (waddled) out of the bathroom and sat on the couch.  My wet diaper pushed up against my skin but it still felt dry.  That was a surprise.  Was it really able to absorb all that pee?

What was I going to do?  I had to get out of this wet diaper but I couldn't do it on my own.  Would Trisha noticed my wet diaper?  I didn't know anything about diapers.  Was it noticable?  How was I going to get Trisha to help me out without her noticing?

I needed to relax since I was having a slight freak out.  I got up and grabbed another beer.  Might as well at this point.  I sat down on the couch and took a long pull of the beer and tried to think through how I was going to handle this situation.  As I took another pull of the beer I heard the key turn in the lock on the door and Trisha walked in carrying a few grocery bags.

Chapter 9
Trisha

I walked in and put the groceries on the kitchen counter.

"Hey honey.  Sorry it took me so long.  I got us steaks instead of burgers to celebrate"

I started pulling out the groceries from the bag and looked in from the kitchen.  Drew was sitting on the couch watching Sports Center.  I also noticed he had a few more beers while I was gone.

"Damn baby, we might not have enough beers if you keep drinking at this pace" I jokingly told him.  "Good thing I bought some more.  You want another one?"
"No......I am uh.....pretty sure I am fine for right now" he stammered.

I looked at him a little more intently.  He only stammered when he was nervous.  What happened in the last 30 minutes I wondered.

"Honey, you ok?" I asked him.
"Yea.  I am fine.  Why would I not be?"
"You're just stammering.  You do that when you're nervous is all"
"I'm not nervous Trisha."
"Ok cool"

I finished unloading the groceries and pulled the steaks out of the packaging to start seasoning them.

"How do you like your steaks?" I asked Drew.
"Umm...medium rare" Drew stammered again.
"Great.  I think I make a pretty good steak."
"Yea I am umm excited."

I finished seasoning the steaks and set them to rest at room temperature.  I looked at Drew again as he sat on the couch.  Something was wrong.  I had no idea what was bothering him but there was something absolutely wrong.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went in to the living room and sat down on the couch next to Drew.
"I am just letting the steaks get to room temp.  We have about 20 minutes.  What all did you watch while I was out?"
"Oh nothing really" Drew said.
"Oh nothing?" I said in mock surprise.  "Because when I came in I saw you watching Sports Center"
"Yea I just watched that."
"Well that isn't nothing" I playfully scolded him.

Drew looked at me and then looked down at himself.

"What is wrong honey?  You're completely different than you were when I left"
"Nothing is wrong.  Everything is great.  I am excited about the steaks"
"Ok.... You sure?  Well if you need anything let me know."

I got up and went back to the kitchen and started peeling the potatoes to go along with the steaks.  Drew got up from the couch and headed to the bathroom.  As I watched him walk to the bathroom, it looked more like a waddle than a walk.  If I didn't know any better, I would of sworn his diaper was significantly more noticeable than when I left.

Drew came out of the bathroom almost instantly.

"Hey Trisha, for some reason I can't get this off to go to the bathroom."
"Well of course not silly.  The zipper takes a key.  You should know that"
"What do you mean the zipper takes a key!" Drew exclaimed out.
"Yea it is in the product description.  Zipper in the back to keep them diapered and locked in or something like that" I told him.
"Oh my god." Drew said.
"Oh my god what?" I asked him.
"Oh nothing.  I umm.... just tried to go to the bathroom earlier and couldn't get the zipper to go down"
"I swear honey.  For someone who has always wanted to wear this stuff, you sure know very little about it" I said in a laughing manner.

I reached in to my pocket and grabbed the key for the zipper.  
"Come over here and I will let you out so you can go to the bathroom" I told him.
"Well umm...... just give me the key and I will take care of it" he told me.
"Drew, even with the key there is no way with the zipper in the back that you will get it unlocked by yourself.  Besides, I will have to put you back in a diaper anyway"
"That is ok.  I think I am done with the diaper anyway." he told me.
"No way Drew.  You look absolutely adorable.  The cost for steaks and potatoes is for you to stay diapered for the night" I told him.
"Ummm Trisha can I please just have the key!"

I looked at Drew and was trying to figure out what was going on.  What was the big deal?  He literally has to have me help him.
"Fine whatever." I told him.

I tossed the key to him.  Drew caught it and went in to the bathroom.  After about 5 minutes, he came out and sheepishly looked at me.
"I can't get the zipper unlocked"
"Yea no shit.  I told you that" I told him.  "Now come here and let me help you out before you have an accident.  Unless you already wet your diaper" I said in gest.

Drew turned red and waddled in to the kitchen.

"Turn around and hand me the key." I told him.

He gave me the key and turned around.  I put the key in the lock and turned it releasing the lock on the zipper.  
"There.  Now you can go to the bathroom"

I popped him on the butt and pulled the zipper down.  However, when I popped him on the butt the diaper felt much thicker than squishier than when I initailly put it on him.

"Did you wet your diaper?" I asked him.
"What!?!  No way.  Of course not Trisha!" Drew exclaimed.

I reached my hand in to the back of the short tails and squeezed the diaper.  It was clearly a wet diaper.

"Drew I know what a wet diaper feels like.  This diaper is absolutely soaked."

Drew pulled away from me and looked at me.

"It was an accident!  I swear.  I had a few beers, I fell, and got the wind knocked out of me.  Apparently, I also got the piss knocked out of me"
"Honey how long have you been sitting in a wet diaper?  Why didn't you say anything to me when I came in" I asked him.
"I was embarrassed!" Drew screamed and stomped his foot.

I rush and embraced Drew in a tight hug.

"It's ok honey.  Here lets get you out of that wet diaper and in a fresh one"
"No way.  I am done with diapers forever." Drew said.
"It is just a wet diaper.  It is not a big deal" I told him.
"Not a big deal.  Easy for you to say." Drew almost cried.  He was getting worked up.

I grabbed his hand and guided him to the floor by the couch.

"It's going to be ok Drew.  We aren't going to let a wet diaper ruin our evening."
"No way Trisha.  I just want to leave" he told me in a very panicked voice.
"Come on honey.  I can have you changed in just a minute and we can go back to enjoying our evening.  Please!  Do this for me"

Drew looked torn.  I was sure that sitting in a wet diaper wasn't comfortable.  I was also pretty sure he wanted to stay.  He just needed a little pushing.

"Come on honey.  Let me take care of you.  I won't even spank you for lying to me" I told him.  "Come here and I will help you out of your short tails"

Drew came over and I pulled the short tails off him leaving him in nothing but his very wet and very saturated diaper.  I got up, went in to the bathroom and came back with a wet rag and a towel.  I laid the towel down and had Drew lay down on top of it.  I grabbed a new diaper from the pack and quickly unfolded it.

"Lift up your butt" I asked him.

He silently lifted up his butt and I slid the freshly unfolded diaper underneath him.  I proceeded to untape the old diaper and pull it down.  Taking the wash rag I cleaned him up and pulled the used diaper out from underneath him.  I rolled it up and taped it closed.

"If this becomes a common thing I will have to get some wipes and powder" I joked.
"Oh god Trisha.  Please don't make jokes" he asked.
"Ok honey.  I am sorry"

I went to point his penis down before folding the diaper up but it was stiff as a board.

"Hmmm...... You sure you don't like this?"
"Trisha!?!  Come on.  Please don't make this any worse than it already is"

I grabbed my cold beer sitting on the table and touched his penis with it.  I saw Drew shudder a little and he immediately went limp.  I pointed his penis down and pulled the diaper over his groin quickly taping his diaper tightly shut.  I grabbed the dirty diaper and headed back to the kitchen disposing of it in the trash and washing my hands.

"Ummm what about the short tails?"
"Do you want me to put you back in them?" I asked him.
"Um maybe.  What else would I wear?
"If you want to just wear a T-shirt that would be cute also.  Your call.  I wasn't sure since you had an accident if you wanted to take a break from the short tails."
"I would like to wear the short tails" Drew said in a barely a whisper.

I walked back in to the living room and grabbed the garment.  I had Drew step in to it and then zipped it back up securing the zipper at the top.
"There you go honey.  Let me know if you need to use the bathroom and I can help you out your diaper"

I gave him a few gentle pats on the butt and stepped outside to turn the grill on

Chapter 10
Drew

I couldn't believe how nonchalant Trisha was about changing my diaper.  I was mortified and she was so sweet, patient and understanding about it.  She acted like it was no big deal.  One second she is literally taping a new diaper on me and the next second she is firing up the grill.

How could I not know that there was a lock on the short tails.  Seriously, I can be so dense.  Also, I have not had an accident in 30 years but the night I am diapered by a smoking hot woman I manage to have an accident.  This type of thing only happens in shitty online novels.

I saw Trisha come back in and head over to the kitchen.

"Are you sure we are ok?" I sheepishly asked her.
"Yea why not?" she asked me.
"You serious?"
"I already told you we aren't going to let a wet diaper ruin our evening.  Just don't lie to me about it next time is all"
"I am sorry.  But come on.... you have to see it from my perspective" I told her.  "Woman of my dreams, I had an accident right after she put me in a diaper."
"Honey, you're the one making it a big deal.  I don't mind changing you if it means I get to admire that diapered butt of yours.  Just don't lie to me please"
"Or what?  You will put me over your knee again" I almost whispered.
"Would you like me to?" she asked me.

Tricia grabbed the steaks and walked out to the grill throwing them on and came back in.
"Ummm...what do you mean?" I asked her.
"Awww.  You're nervous again.  How is someone so cute and adorable still single?" she told me.
"NO I AM NOT NERVOUS" I told her in a firm defiant tone.

She looked at me and smiled.  It seemed like a patronizing smile and it made me even more irritated.
"Tricia!  I am capable of talking to you like normal" I told her.
"Is that so?  Ok.  Answer the question.  Would you like me to spank you?" she asked me
"Umm......No of course not." I told her.
"Oh really?  Because when I changed you just a moment ago you seemed really turned on.  I bet that diaper is the only reasoning you're not standing at attention mister"
"Fine.  I am not sure if I enjoyed it or not.  When you....ummm.....spanked me it hurt a lot" I told her.
"It is supposed to.  But come on honey.  I spanked you across your diaper!" she said in almost disbelief.
"You used a spoon!" I exclaimed.

Trisha looked at me and smirked.  She went in to the kitchen and put the potatoes in the oven.
"Tell you what honey.  Next time I have to spank you I will make sure to remove your diaper.....ok?"
"That is not what I am saying!  Besides, why do you think there will be a next time and why do you think I will be in a diaper?"
"Because I find you absolutely adorable in a diaper so I plan on making this a regular thing.  And I am pretty sure you will try to argue with me and it will result with you over my knee"

Trisha went back to check on the steaks.  I got up, grabbed the excess bottles and threw them in the trash.
"What do you want to do about these extra diapers on the table" I asked her.
"Leave them.  I will find a place for them." She called out as she pulled the steaks off the grill.

I grabbed some plates and silverware and set the table.  I grabbed some fresh beers for the table as well.  Trisha grabbed the steaks off the grill and placed them on the table as well as grabbing the baked potatoes from the oven and placing them on the table.  

We sat down at the table.

"This looks amazing" I told her.
"I hope you like it." she said.

I bit in to the steak and I almost had an orgasm in my mouth.

"Oh my god!!  This is the best steak I have ever had" I told her.

Trisha smiled.

"Well I am glad you liked it cutie.  I am not all bad"
"No you're definitely not" I told her.

I ate all my steak, potato, and drank another two beers.  The meal was absolutely amazing.  I cleaned up the table and ended up doing dishes while Trisha sat down on the couch finishing up her beer from dinner.

I walked over to the couch and before I could sit down felt Trisha squeeze my butt.
"What was that for?" I asked her.
"Just seeing if I needed to change you" she casually told me.  "I don't want you sitting in a wet diaper again"
"Come on Patricia.  That was a one time thing.  I already told you what happened"
"Drew, I really like you.  I think you're a special guy.  I am also just having some fun with you.  If I could give you one piece of advice it is to relax"
"Do you know how embarrassed I was" I asked her.
"So what.  How did it turn out.  You got changed, you clearly enjoyed it so what is the problem?"
"Yea but did you enjoy it?" I asked her
"Do I enjoy changing diapers?  No not really.  But do I enjoy seeing you in a diaper?  Absolutely I do."
"See.  I knew it!" I told her.  "Who just got caught in a lie?"
"Not me.  I never told you I enjoyed changing you.  I told you I thought you looked cute and it turned me on."
"For all you know I will never let you do this again" I teasingly told her.
"Well then I guess I will just have to never let you out" she responded.

I moved in and kissed her.  She leaned in to the kiss and moaned in ecstasy.  I took my hand and lightly caressed her breast over her top.  Trisha stood up and grabbed my arm.

"Let's move this to the bedroom"

She led me to her bedroom and encouraged me to hurry up by giving me a few firm smacks on my diapered rear.  We ended up making love that night.  It was hot, passionate, and some of the best sex of my life.

• Like 7

Chapter 11
Trisha

Drew and I had been dating for about a month now and so far things were going pretty well.  After our first date, and amazing sex, I cut any sexy stuff out completely until we got to know each other better.  During the ensuing month, we focused on getting to know each other.  It was really nice and I was falling in love with him.

Drew and I had been to the movies, had numerous nights out, drinks at a bar, along with trips to the zoo and the aquarium.  He never once pressured me for anything sexual in nature.  He just made me feel loved.  I just loved spending time with him.

One of the other great things about just focusing on getting to know each other is how much of his personality has come out.  Don't get me wrong, Drew still has his adorable stammer when he is nervous.  I can still easily get him flummoxed due to his uptight nature, and he still turns red when you embarrass him.  But he also has a wonderful sense of humor, is very intelligent, and when he isn't being uptight, can be pretty laid back.  Overall, he is one of the best guys out there and I have become quite smitten with him.

His birthday is this weekend and I want to make it very special for him.  The plan is to take him to a steak house, take him back to my place, give him his gift and then hang out.  I wasn't planning on having any sex but I wasn't sure if I had enough self control to stop it if it happened either.

Drew and I haven't really talked much about that first date either.  The morning after, we got up and just went to work.  I still had his short tails but he really couldn't wear them without my help anyway.  He is still embarrassed about his fetish and pretty much the entire night so he won't talk about it unless I bring it up.  I had not wanted to bring it up during the last month because I wanted to focus on our relationship and getting to know each other.

Now that it had been a month along with his upcoming birthday I wanted to bring up the subject again.  I learned something new about myself that night.  I really get turned on by seeing Drew in a diaper.  I couldn't stop staring or thinking about his cute diapered butt.  I also loved how uptight he was about it and much it embarrassed him.  Given my preference, I would of put him back in a diaper after sex but I didn't.  I didn't because of how awkward it would of made him felt.  Overall, I think I had just as much fun, if not more, than he did that night.

I thought long and hard about what to get Drew for his birthday.  I spent hours online trying to find the right clothing for him and found a guy on Etsy who did custom made overalls similar to what babies wore in adult sizes.  These overalls were cute too.  They looked exactly like the kind that a baby would wear all the way down to the snaps along the crotch for easy diaper changes.  I had a pair made for Drew's birthday and complimented it with a really cute onesie with a little dinosaur on it.  I think he was going to love it but I was I was a little nervous about how he was going to act when I gave it to him.

Chapter 12
Drew

We walked in to Trisha's apartment after an amazing meal.  Over the past month, in getting to know Trisha I was falling hard for her.  She was funny, spunky, commanding, sweet, and very caring all rolled in to a single package.  This last month of just hanging out had been one of the best months of my life.

I was slightly nervous in coming over tonight.  I had been to Trisha's apartment at least 10 times in the last month.  Those were some of the best dates we ever had.  She would cook dinner, we would sit around, chat, watch TV and get to know each other.  We never did anything sexual and we hadn't really talked about what happened on our first date either.  

Trisha had mentioned that she got me a present when we were at dinner and I was pretty sure it was some type of babyish clothing.  I would be lying if I said I didn't want to indulge more in this fetish but it also made me feel so vulnerable.  I loved almost everything about our first date but I couldn't seem to get past how vulnerable it made me feel.

I had never been spanked before and to be put across her knee where I couldn't do anything about it was absolutely terrifying.  It was also exhilarating and a major turn on.  Then when Trisha pulled out the diaper and short tails it was all so much.  I had never met a woman who could push me so hard in such a great and amazing way.  But it also caused me a lot of insecurity.  I didn't want to risk my relationship with her just so I could wear some clothing I liked.

"That meal was great Trisha" I told her.  "One of the best I have ever had"
"I am glad honey.  I just want to make this birthday special for you"

Trisha went in to the kitchen and grabbed beers for us as I headed over to the couch.  Trisha came in and handed me one as she took a sip of her beer.
"Aren't you curious about what is wrapped on the table?" she asked me.
"Is that for me?" I said coyly.
"Yes it is birthday boy" she said with a bit of glee.

She got up and grabbed the wrapped gift and set it on my lap.

"Umm....Trisha....before I open this I just want to say something"

Trisha put her finger to my lips.

"Don't start Drew.  Tonight is your special night.  Don't over think it.  Just open your present."

I unwrapped the gift and pulled out two pieces of clothing.  The first article of clothing was a pair of overalls.  They looked almost exactly like the kind I wore as a toddler.  I held up the overalls and examined them closely.  They were made of a very think blur denim with two shoulder straps.  The pants portion of the overalls were full length and had very large snaps going all the way down the pant legs.  There was a big pocket in the center of the overalls with a train on it.  It was absolutely perfect.

"What do you think?" Trisha asked me.

"I absolutely love them!" I told her.

I started to tear up just looking at them.  I looked at the overalls again and couldn't wait to try them on.  It was like the urge and desire to put them on was exploding inside of me.  I tempered my desire and looked at the other garment.

It was an actual adult sized onesie.  It was plain white, with an embroidered dinosaur, and 3 crotch snaps at the bottom.

"You wear it with the overalls" Trisha said.
"I love it" I told her.  "I absolutely love it"
"Great.  Lets go ahead and try it on" she said.

I looked at Trisha and saw a smile on her face.  I smiled back and closed my eyes.  I just couldn't do this.
"Trisha, don't take this the wrong way but I can't wear this in front of you" I very softly told her.
"Why not honey?"

Trisha looked at me and I saw nothing but love and compassion in her eyes.

"Its hard to explain" I told her.
"Just try please"
"I loved everything about our first date.  I loved how you pushed me like no one else ever has.  I loved how you got me to do and try things I would never have done on my own.  But, I love you even more than all of that.  I just don't want to risk our relationship.  You're more important to me than any fetish ever will be.  I just don't want to risk it considering how we have something so special"

Trisha just looked at me for about 10 seconds.  Ten whole seconds.  The longest of my life.  Then she burst out laughing.  She didn't stop laughing for about 30 seconds.

"What is so funny Trisha?" I demanded.

I watched Trisha pull herself together.  She looked at me, delicately used her fingers to pull the hair out of my face and looked me straight in the eyes.
"Was that rehearsed?" she asked me.
"NO!" I said quite indignantly.

"Honey, I want to do this just as much as you do" she told me.
"Trisha, it makes me too nervous OK.  You can't find me attractive when I wear such juvenile clothing"
"I have been dreaming about seeing your diapered butt for the last month.  You're not the only one who is going to enjoy this"
"What does a diaper have to do with this?" I asked her.
"What do you think those snaps are for on the onesie and overalls.  They are for changing your diaper" she said in an exasperated tone.
"No way Trisha.  Not this time.  I will wear the overalls but no diaper." I demanded."

Trisha looked at me with a neutral expression.  I could tell she was trying to make a decision on something and I hoped it was to just let it go and we continue on the evening.

"Listen honey" she said in exasperation.  I wasn't planning on giving you a real spanking tonight.  Tonight is supposed to be fun and special.  Are you really going to make me spank you?"
"It will be fun!  It just won't involve me changing clothes" I told her.
"Do you trust me?"
"Of course I trust you"
"Then trust me when I say that I enjoy this as much as you do.  Now lay down on the couch"
"No!"

Trisha shook her head and stood up walking in to her bedroom.  After about 3 minutes she came out with a diaper and a container of something I couldn't quite make out.  She then went to her purse and pulled out a wooden hairbrush walking back over to me.

"Do you remember what I told you the last time you got a spanking?" she asked me.
"No....No.....No we are not doing this again Trisha.  I am serious.  I don't want to mess up our relationship"

Trisha grabbed my arm and next thing you know I was bent over her lap.  I tried to sit up but she put her elbow against my back making my attempts futile.  I felt my pants being pulled down to my ankles.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

I arched my back trying to stand up but was held firm in place with Trisha's arm across my back.  I instinctively moved my hand to block the spanks and felt Trisha grab my hand and place it up against my back.

"If you remember, I told you if I had to spank you again it would be without a diaper on this time."

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Tricia! Oww..... Please stop!

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Are you going to stop trying to control everything and just go with the flow?" she asked me.
"Tricia, I don't want to ruin this relationship" I cried out.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

"OK OK OK OK" I told her.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I will do whatever you want" I told her as the tears came flowing out
"It isn't about what I want.  I wouldn't do this if I honestly thought you didn't want to do it too.  I really care about you."
"I know you do Trisha"

"SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK"

I didn't think I could take anymore and just started balling.

"SSHH....honey.  "You're all right.  Now will you quit arguing with me about all this and just go with the flow" she asked me.
"Yes" I said in between sniffles while trying to pull myself together.
"You need to understand how serious I am when I tell you something.  Do you understand me."
"Yes" I said again while sniffling.
"OK.  Just so you know not all spankings are like this.  I was originally planning on giving you a birthday spanking diapered with just my hand.  You had said you weren't sure if you enjoyed the spanking or not so I figured we would try a more fun spanking.  Not sure if you will want that tonight after getting a real one but if you do decide you want to try it out we still can"
"OK" I cried.

Trisha put the hairbrush down on the table and let me up.  I stepped fully out of my pants and laid down on the floor.  Trisha grabbed the diaper, unfolded it and slid it under my very sore, very red butt.  She grabbed the container sitting next to the brush and started shaking it over my groin.  I saw white power coming out and confirmed it was baby powder by the smell.

"What the hell Trisha!"
"Oh quit your whining.  I literally had to change your wet diaper last time and I don't want you getting a rash if it happens again"
"I couldn't get the short tails off!" I almost screamed.  "It was an accident"
"Exactly.  Accidents happen and in case another one does you are less likely to get a rash.  Besides you're clearly enjoying this honey"

She lightly flicked my erect penis and smirked.

"Is it the cute diapers or the spanking" She asked?

I didn't say anything.  I just laid there.  I saw her get up and walk in to the kitchen.  She came back with two ice cubes and held them against my penis.  I immediately lost my erection.  She left the ice cubes sitting on my penis folded the diaper over my groin and taped it shut.

"Hey!  That is cold" I said.
"Next time answer my question.  I think you like being diapered a lot more than you're willing to admit"
"That isn't true"
"Ok" she said but I could tell she didn't really believe me.  "So you actually like me spanking you.  Well good to know.  I usually keep that brush in my purse to fix my hair.  It can now be used for dual purposes"

I didn't say anything and stood up.  Trisha looked at me as I stood there in nothing but a t-shirt and a diaper.  I didn't like her looking at me like that. I couldn't tell what she was thinking and I felt ridiculous.  

"I think for my birthday I am going to ask that you spend the day with me in nothing but a diaper and a t-shirt"
"That probably won't happen" I told her.
"We will see.  I will ask you very very very nicely"
"Arms up" she demanded.

I held up my arms and Trisha pulled off my shirt throwing it next to my discarded pants.  She gave my butt a few patts and grabbed the onesie sitting on the table.  She undid the snaps at the bottom of the crotch and slid the onesie over my head pulling it down and allowing my arms to go through the sleeves.  She snapped the crotch snaps closed and looked at me again.  I looked down and could see parts the diaper sticking out of the leg holes of the onesie.

"You look absolutely adorable."
She came up and gave me a kiss and gave me a few more patts on the butt.
"Would you like to just hang out in that and we do the overalls tomorrow?"
"I don't plan on staying like this the whole weekend so lets go ahead and do the overalls"
"OK honey.  Just checking.  I really like the onesie"

Trisha grabbed the overalls, unbuckled the shoulder straps and held them out for me.  I stepped in them and felt Trisha pull the straps over my shoulder and buckle them on each side.  Again, I felt another few patts on my butt.

"You keep doing that" I told her.
"I can't help it.  I love looking at your diapered butt.  It is turning me on"
"Yea I bet" I said sarcastically.

Trisha leaned in for a kiss.  I leaned in also and enjoyed a very passionate kiss.  After our kiss, I sat down on the couch.

• Like 5

I like how Tricia and Drew are exploring a relationship before just getting together bades on a possible enjoyed mutual kink.

I eagerly await your next chapter, and thank you for posting your story for us to read here.

Chapter 13
Trisha

Drew sat down on the couch and I am pretty sure I saw him wince when his butt hit the couch.  I walked in to the kitchen to get us some drinks.

"You want anything besides beer?" I asked.
"No beer is fine"

I grabbed two beers out of the fridge and came back to the couch.

"How is your butt?"
"It's fine" Drew said.
"Really...... because I thought I saw you wince when you sat down"
"You spanked me really hard Trisha"
"Well honey..... I needed to get my point across"
"Yea well point taken" Drew said in a sour tone.

He picked up his beer and drank about 3/4ths of it in one sip.

"Oh baby.  Come on.  It is your birthday.  I don't want to see you pouting"
"You know it is very condescending when you use terms like pouting" Drew said.

Drew finished off his beer and put it on the table.  I got up and got him another beer and placed it on the table.  He took it and took another big gulp.
"You want to tell me what has gotten you all grumpy?" I asked him.  "I thought based on that last kiss you were doing pretty well"
"I am not grumpy!  I just..........how does it work?  Do you think you can just spank me whenever you want like that?" He asked me.

I placed my beer on the table and sat down on Drew's lap facing with my knees bent so my breasts were eye level with Drew.

"Anytime you really want me to stop all you have to do is just say so.  Just say Trisha I need you to stop right now and I will.  I will immediately stop"
"But you didn't stop when I asked you to earlier."
"You are a big strong man honey.  You could of easily gotten up anytime you wanted.  Besides I could feel your penis pushing harder against my leg.  Am I wrong about any of this so far?"
"No" Drew whispered om a barely audible tone.
"You had just told me how you loved when I pushed you unlike anyone ever has.  For me to do that, you have to really know that I mean it when I tell you something"
"Umm........OK I guess"
"Let me ask you this.  If I told you I am going to spank you if you don't do something and you don't do it.  What do you think will happen?"
"I think you would actually spank me" Drew said pretty softly.
"Yes.  But you didn't think that until just now.  Now you know I mean it.  So now you will think twice about not doing something when I ask you to.  But you also know if it ever crosses a line all you have to do is just say Trisha I need you to stop right now"
"Umm......OK"
"Baby, I am falling hard for you.  My goal is not to hurt you.  My goal is give you all the things you ever wanted"
"OK....I think I get it."

I reached in and gave Drew a long passionate kiss.  I then took my hand and unsnapped some of his pant legs on his overalls.
"Umm....what are you doing?" Drew asked me.
"Exploring."

I took my hand and put it through the hole between the snaps and placed a finger over the front of Drew's diaper.  I could feel his penis trying to to come up forming an erection but the diaper kept it in place.  I started rubbing the the front of the diaper where his penis was.

"Umm......what are you doing Trisha?" Drew said.
"How frustrating is it that I trapped your penis in your diaper" I whispered to him in his ear.
"Ummm.....it is ummm.... pretty frustrating".

I started rubbing a little harder but still keeping it slow.
"Good honey.   If you can keep that diaper dry then maybe in a little bit I might take you in to the bedroom and have my way with you.  Would you like that?"
"Yeeeeeaaaaaaa" Drew said in a slight moan.

"Now that is only if you can keep your diaper dry.  If you manage to wet your diaper then there will be consequences"
"Oooohhh Really...." Drew moaned.

I increased the momentum of the rubbing.
"OOOOHHHH" Drew exclaimed.
"If you wet your diaper before I am ready then I might just keep you diapered all weekend."
"Noooooo" Drew moaned.  "I don't want that at all...."
"I took Drew's head and put it in my chest. I continued the rubbing and felt Drew kiss the middle of my breast.
"You need to stop rubbing Trisha" Drew moaned.

I kept rubbing.  I heard Drew breath in deeply trying to hold it together.  After about another 10 seconds I felt Drew's whole body jolt and Drew exhaled.  I pulled his head away from my breast and kissed him invading his mouth with my tongue.

"Naughty Naughty boy" I scolded Drew.  

Drew looked up at me and smirked.

"And you're laughing about it" I said in mock indignation.
"How could I possibly resist you Trisha."

I got up off Drew's lap and took a sip of my beer.  Drew got up and started heading to the bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.
"Cleaning up" he told me.
"I will change you when I am good and ready.  Now go sit back down" I told him.
"Whaaat" Drew responded in surprise.  "Trisha, I just need to clean up a bit."
"Sit down now!" I told him.  "I will change you in a little bit."

Drew looked at me and turned around and sat down on the couch.
"Trisha, I want to clean up and I need to pee."
"The only way that diaper is coming off you is if I take it off" I told him.  
"Ummm.........OK." he said a bit sheepishly and sat down.

I laid down on the couch and pulled up my skirt exposing my underwear.  I looked at Drew and saw the light bulb click.  He timidly moved over and started removing my underwear.  Once he got them off he gently placed them on the table.  He slowly moved his head down to my lower region and hesitantly kissed me.
"Come on baby.  If you expect to get out of that diaper anytime soon I need you to do better" I told him.

It was like I unlocked God mode on a video game.  Drew's whole demeanor changed and within 30 seconds I was moaning so loud I was worried the neighbors would hear me.  Two minutes later I was practically screaming.  Drew kept going and in just a few more minutes I was completely satisfied and had in the process had knocked a beer all over his cute overalls.  Surprisingly enough, that didn't stop him from finishing me off.

I lay on the couch paralyzed.  Drew got up, smiled at me, and took a sip of his beer while sitting next to me on the couch.

"Happy now?" he asked me.
"Oh god yes." I said in that voice you have after you just had your mind blown literally in this case.  "I don't think I can move"
"Can I now go pee please?" he asked.  "I am about to burst and I need to get out of these wet overalls"

It took every ounce of power I had at the moment but I managed to sit up and looked him straight in the eyes.
"No one is stopping you from peeing" I told him.
"But when I got up to go to the bathroom you said.."
"I said the only way that diaper is coming off is if I take it off you".  I never said you couldn't pee"

Drew looked at me in horror.
"I don't want to pee in a diaper Trisha!" Drew exclaimed.  
"What about wearing one?  Do you like wearing one?" I asked him.
"Not really?"
"So you're not glad you wearing a diaper right now?  You sure?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well for one thing it wouldn't just be beer on your new overalls if you weren't wearing a diaper.  Also, I am sure your butt appreciates the extra padding"
"You're just making up reasons" Drew said.
"Honey, every time I put you in a diaper you're hard as a rock.  It takes me using ice cubes for me to properly get you diapered.  So forgive me, if I don't fully believe you"

Drew's cheeks turned red.

"Do you think it might be because it is you doing it" he asked.
"I bet you I wouldn't get an erection out of you if I shoved a toy car up your ass even if I was completely naked"

Drew laughed.

"Just admit you like wearing a diaper.  It is part of the fetish."

Drew turned his head away from me.  I gently moved his head back towards me.

"It's OK Drew.  I absolutely love seeing that diapered butt.  It is OK to say you like wearing diapers" I told him.
"Umm.....OK....I think I do like wearing them.  But not all the time and I definitely don't like using them"
"No one is going to make you wear them all the time.  We have been together a month now and this is only the second time you have been in diapers."
"It's actually the 3rd time" he said in a bit of a whiny voice.

I looked at him and smirked.
"You want to end up with a pacifier in that mouth.  Keep it up.  Do I need to remind you that you were the one who wet their diaper."
"I couldn't get out of the short tails Trisha!!"
"I couldn't get out of the short tails Trisha" I said in a mockingly whiny voice imitating Drew.  "I was gone for 30 minutes.  You're telling me a big boy like you couldn't hold it for 30 minutes."
"I had too much to drink!  I felt horrible Trisha.  I really did feel horrible"
"It honestly wasn't that big of a deal baby.  I didn't think I was actually going to change your wet diaper that night but it wasn't that bad"
"It was for me" Drew whispered.
"Oh really" I said in mock indignation.  "A sexy woman who consoled you, changed you, and gave you some of the best sex you ever had and it was really bad."
"Stay there" I told him.

I got up and went in to my bedroom and grabbed his short tails.  I came back in to the living room and started unbuckling the straps on Drew's overalls.

"What are you doing?" Drew asked me.
"An experiment"

I quickly took Drew's overalls off and replaced them with the short tails zipping them up in the back and securing the zipper. I gave his butt a few patts and threw the overalls in to the washer.

"Trisha, I have to go to the bathroom!"
"Anyone who truly doesn't want to wet their diaper should be easily able to hold it for an hour."

I pulled out my phone and set a timer for one hour.

"So here is what we are going to do.  In one hour I will take off those short tails and check your diaper.  If it is dry, then I believe you.  If it is wet and I have to change another wet diaper then anytime you come to my apartment you will be diapered.

• Like 5

The story has some really good elements and doesn't feel as rushed now. Nice job of simplifying the narrative as well as that helps with reading thru it.