LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Partner starting you in ab/dl 24/7

It has been a while since 24/7.  But going back to the time that  started it I can remeber a few things.

My wife told me that I would be in diapers 24/7.  The first part of it was a bath .  She cleaned me up and washed my hair and body.  After that I was walked over to a changing table.. On the table  were powder. lotion, wipes and a diaper. I was then powdered and cleaned up.  I was tod that I would now need to use it and my wife would do regular diaper checks.  The toilet would be off limits.  In fact the bathroom would be locked.

How did others have their partner start 24/7 

• Like 1

An online daddy I had once made me shred my panties and send video proof, because I was to be in diapers from then on and would need no such grown up things. And I had to tape down the potty lid too! With thick black duct tape. ? The relationship didn't last, but it was a lot of fun to have a partner actively involved in my 24/7 journey. I miss it.

Does your wife still keep you in diapers 24/7 to this day?

I had a Daddy ask me to shred my undies too. But he asked me to fast and I got a tad scared and overwhelmed so I had to stop texting him…it was a good idea but just happened to fast ya know. 

21 hours ago, dumbbaby said:

An online daddy I had once made me shred my panties and send video proof, because I was to be in diapers from then on and would need no such grown up things. And I had to tape down the potty lid too! With thick black duct tape. ? The relationship didn't last, but it was a lot of fun to have a partner actively involved in my 24/7 journey. I miss it.

Does your wife still keep you in diapers 24/7 to this day?

Yes I'm in 24/7 diapers.  I have gotten used to it.  she changes me and diaper checks me.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 1:05 PM, herb330 said:

It has been a while since 24/7.  But going back to the time that  started it I can remeber a few things.

My wife told me that I would be in diapers 24/7.  The first part of it was a bath .  She cleaned me up and washed my hair and body.  After that I was walked over to a changing table.. On the table  were powder. lotion, wipes and a diaper. I was then powdered and cleaned up.  I was tod that I would now need to use it and my wife would do regular diaper checks.  The toilet would be off limits.  In fact the bathroom would be locked.

How did others have their partner start 24/7 

I couldn’t and wouldn’t go 24/7 forever but a week of what you describe would be wonderful.

You’re  a lucky man ?

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of 24/7 but my Daddy would like to try so we're going to do a week trial and see from there. I don't think I'd ever go 24/7 but I know that if I ever did my Daddy would be 100% supportive.

• 6 months later...

When my wife decided I was to go 24-7 full use of my diaper she told me I was never to use a toilet again and I would no longer need any underwear and tossed them out.

All in all I would have to say it was the right thing to do, as I have enjoyed wearing diapers since childhood,  and I was wearing diapers from our first date. 

I was already wearing and wetting my diapers daily and going 24-7 was what I was working on anyhow.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

When my wife decided I was to go 24-7 full use of my diaper she told me I was never to use a toilet again and I would no longer need any underwear and tossed them out.

All in all I would have to say it was the right thing to do, as I have enjoyed wearing diapers since childhood,  and I was wearing diapers from our first date. 

I was already wearing and wetting my diapers daily and going 24-7 was what I was working on anyhow.

Is she your Mommy too?!???? LOL!?????

1 hour ago, iluvmydiapers said:

No, she does not mother me.

Great!  People don't always understand that this site is for both AB's and also DL's.  Lot's of DL's like the domination, humiliation, embarrassment and sexual aspect of diapers with their partner without the "mommy-baby" stuff.  Just because a wife makes you wear diapers 24/7 doesn't always mean she is your "mommy" and "babies" you.

• Like 3
On 2/26/2022 at 10:40 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's unfortunate.?? Would you like her to?!??????♥️???

No as I am not into acting like a baby.

I just enjoy wearing and using diapers.

I'm lucky to have a wife who also wants her man to be in diapers. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

No as I am not into acting like a baby.

I just enjoy wearing and using diapers.

I'm lucky to have a wife who also wants her man to be in diapers. 

I bet you look very cute in diapers too!?? With just a diapie and a T-shirt, sitting on the couch watching TV!???♥️?????????♥️?

15 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I bet you look very cute in diapers too!?? With just a diapie and a T-shirt, sitting on the couch watching TV!???♥️?????????♥️?

That's how anyone who enters my house when I'm home will find me.

In the summer they might see me outside in just a diaper. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

That's how anyone who enters my house when I'm home will find me.

In the summer they might see me outside in just a diaper. 

I think I actually saw a picture of you like that on that other website. You looked very cute! It looked like you were doing yardwork.????

4 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I think I actually saw a picture of you like that on that other website. You looked very cute! It looked like you were doing yardwork.????

I'm outside doing yard work in just a diaper most of the time, last summer I was moving a small shed, I only had on a diaper and it was visibly wet, my 14 year old nephew stopped by and helped out a little, never once mentioned my diaper. 

He has seen me in only a diaper many times last summer and has never said a word about my diaper. 

A couple times I was even messy and still not a word.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I'm outside doing yard work in just a diaper most of the time, last summer I was moving a small shed, I only had on a diaper and it was visibly wet, my 14 year old nephew stopped by and helped out a little, never once mentioned my diaper. 

He has seen me in only a diaper many times last summer and has never said a word about my diaper. 

A couple times I was even messy and still not a word.

Wow! I wonder why?????

13 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow! I wonder why?????

More than likely his mother warned him what he might see when he comes over to my house.

As all of my brothers and sisters know I wear and use my diapers and I seldom wear pants when home.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

More than likely his mother warned him what he might see when he comes over to my house.

As all of my brothers and sisters know I wear and use my diapers and I seldom wear pants when home.

What do your brothers and sisters think about you wearing diapers????????????♥️???

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What do your brothers and sisters think about you wearing diapers????????????♥️???

They don’t bother me with what they think as they know I don’t care what they think about me wearing,wetting, and messing my diapers.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

They don’t bother me with what they think as they know I don’t care what they think about me wearing,wetting, and messing my diapers.

Cool, they sound pretty nice!? Does your wife change your diapers??????♥️???☺️

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool, they sound pretty nice!? Does your wife change your diapers??????♥️???☺️

No she refuses to change my diapers even though she insists that I wear them and use them.

I haven't used the toilet in our house and we have lived here for 20 years.

The only reason I go into the bathroom is to change and wash up before putting on a fresh diaper. 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

No she refuses to change my diapers even though she insists that I wear them and use them.

I haven't used the toilet in our house and we have lived here for 20 years.

The only reason I go into the bathroom is to change and wash up before putting on a fresh diaper. 

Do you wish you had someone to change your diapers??????☺️??♥️ I'd DEFINITELY change you!☺️??☺️♥️??♥️?? My good little buddy!??♥️?????♥️??????????

It would be nice to have some change my diaper,  however  as I'm not into acting as a baby so having someone to change my diaper is not all that important unless he checks my temp with his big long hard personal thermometer and fills me up with cream before taping me securely into a fresh diaper. 

• Like 1