LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Game Suggestions: Build-a-Bab!

Mee

BUILD-A-BAB!
DeviantArt_Promo_Anim.thumb.gif.7f1e8b2212418e31a35b3451ad21e18c.gif

Hey everyone! If you've stumbled upon this post I'm sourcing ideas for character styles and designs! I have my own ideas on some hairstyles and outfits for characters, but I think it could be a lot of fun getting suggestions from the community and for anyone who might be interested.

Currently this is for FEMALE characters only! In the future if this goes well, I'd like to run through it again but with male characters!

The goal is to create more hairstyles, hair colors, ABDL clothing, diaper designs/styles and the like! If you go as far as to suggest an entire design from head to toe and it fits well, you could have an entire original character in the game!

You don't have to suggest just babyish designs! Female adult/authority figures are welcome as well, such as the nurse and teacher design you can find in my earlier posts. I'm being extremely free-form about how suggestions are submitted, either via this posting or messaging me directly.

Right now I have no definite date when I want to close this suggestions box and for all I know it could go quiet and silent. If that's the case, then so be it, but I plan on checking my messages/this post regularly.

So please, if you're interested on getting a specific clothing item, hairstyle or character design in the game, please suggest and submit!

FOR CONTEXT AND RULES: ALL characters are 18+! The youngest characters can be are 18 year old high school seniors. Contextually the game will be an ongoing regression in a high school setting that affects the students. I haven't considered how adults could be affected, but maybe you can be creative like suggesting daycare worker outfits, or maybe a specific daycare figure you'd like to see!

For example, if I wanted to suggest an entire character, I might write along the lines of this:

CHARACTER: A female senior high school student named Emily. She has long, straight black hair that reaches just past her shoulders and has emerald green eyes. For ABDL clothing she wears a short, light pink t-shirt that barely reaches her navel and wears denim shortalls to cover her thick diaper. The shortalls on the breast pocket have a sunflower embroidered on them.

In this case I opted for a prose format. A list works too. You don't need to submit a character sheet or short paragraph; they can just be individual things, but if you offer detailed descriptions, names of things for me to research, it will help immensely with the research and creation process.

So, if this tickles your fancy, please feel free to suggest via the comments of this post or message me on here!

Alternatively, you can find me on the FTT Forums where it first originated to send me a message this way! You also might see a couple things you haven't caught on my Deviantart yet!

FTT Forums | Maybe [USER: Maybe]

Double alternatively, you can find the original announcement on my newly made Deviantart!
Deviantart | MaybeMee

Closing this announcement, if you choose to reach me through FTT, PLEASE MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY, as those other locations aren't solely focused on this community announcement. I cannot promise with certainty all suggestions will be approved, but I also want to state that I am very open to ideas right now. If through Deviantart, a direct message or replying on the announcement post works as well!

If you read all the way to the end of this exhaustive post, good job! Additionally, thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon!

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...

A thick Crinklz Astronaut diaper.   The top of her legs,  just under her diaper,  glowing red from a good spanking or paddling. 

I think she should be a red head.

• 2 weeks later...

I've written out a dozen different possible variations of this kind of game but always reach a point where it's hard to decide what it's about. That artwork is absolutely stunning however so I believe you can get it done.