LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Massive messy diaper

22 hours ago, DiaperLover77 said:

Sounds amazing !

Enjoy your diaper.

Any tips to contain blow out ?

A diaper blow-out occurs with a soft mess and then sitting down, so if your mess is soft avoid sitting down.

2 hours ago, DiaperLover77 said:

Oh ok I see

A diaper blowout can happen even if you don't sit down,  if the mess is big enough and/or runny.  

I had a major diaper blowout with an Attends diaper,  back in the 90's.   I ate a whole bunch of prunes and had some explosive diarrhea in my diaper.   I was standing in the kitchen of my little apartment when I let loose.  It really felt good,  until my Attends failed.   The elastic legs couldn't hold the mess in and it leaked out,  ran down my leg and all over the floor. 

I ran to the bathroom and jumped in the tub.  After I got myself cleaned up,  I had to clean the kitchen floor. 

1 hour ago, Spanky said:

A diaper blowout can happen even if you don't sit down,  if the mess is big enough and/or runny.  

I had a major diaper blowout with an Attends diaper,  back in the 90's.   I ate a whole bunch of prunes and had some explosive diarrhea in my diaper.   I was standing in the kitchen of my little apartment when I let loose.  It really felt good,  until my Attends failed.   The elastic legs couldn't hold the mess in and it leaked out,  ran down my leg and all over the floor. 

I ran to the bathroom and jumped in the tub.  After I got myself cleaned up,  I had to clean the kitchen floor. 

It sound gorgeous but leak is my nightmare.

Could be perfect if you can contain everything in plastic pant over your diaper and go sleeping

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, DiaperLover77 said:

It sound gorgeous but leak is my nightmare.

Could be perfect if you can contain everything in plastic pant over your diaper and go sleeping

Yes.  I  don't like blowouts.   I think that whatever happens in my diaper should stay in my diaper.   Today's premium diapers are a lot better than those 1990's Attends.   

Like you, I  like to go to bed in a really messy diaper.   It just feels awesome. 

13 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Yes.  I  don't like blowouts.   I think that whatever happens in my diaper should stay in my diaper.   Today's premium diapers are a lot better than those 1990's Attends.   

Like you, I  like to go to bed in a really messy diaper.   It just feels awesome. 

Yes this feeling is a must.

Massive messy diaper on a bed is amazing.

But my goal should be to loose control and poo during the night without to wake up

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DiaperLover77 said:

Yes this feeling is a must.

Massive messy diaper on a bed is amazing.

But my goal should be to loose control and poo during the night without to wake up

That would be awesome,  but hard to do.  I  only wear occasionally.   To poo without waking up would mean total incontinence.   I'm not ready for that, I don't think

6 minutes ago, Spanky said:

That would be awesome,  but hard to do.  I  only wear occasionally.   To poo without waking up would mean total incontinence.   I'm not ready for that, I don't think

Yes and me too, too young.

I never achieve a diarreha, maybye it's a good try ?

18 hours ago, DiaperLover77 said:

And what do you think about psyllium ?

I took some of that but must not have done it right since I didn't seem to get any effects.  Granted I only took it in moderating and like a dose or two in the morning then one or two around lunch.  In my case I think I've tried both Metamucil and some other company that has it in pill form.  <shrugs>  Dunno but others have had great.. ahem... <laughing> results.

I enjoy the combination of the psychophysiological sensations of a messy diaper but don't go to bed in a messy diaper. Just a word of caution: try to avoid messy contact with genitals because of the risk of developing a UTI. A UTI left untreated can progress to Sepsis which can be life threatening. I wouldn't want my obituary to read that I died from complications of a messy diaper!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, christi said:

I took some of that but must not have done it right since I didn't seem to get any effects.  Granted I only took it in moderating and like a dose or two in the morning then one or two around lunch.  In my case I think I've tried both Metamucil and some other company that has it in pill form.  <shrugs>  Dunno but others have had great.. ahem... <laughing> results.

Hmmm quantity seems to be too low.

You have to take a decent one (of psyllium) to get some effect. A least for me.

• 4 weeks later...

My morning Tranquility ATN diaper is wet and messy. I just messed so naturally, no pushing, simply relaxed and a perfect messy poopy filled my diaper, not too hard, not too soft; I guess you would have to call this a "Goldilocks mess", just right.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Moochie said:

My morning Tranquility ATN diaper is wet and messy. I just messed so naturally, no pushing, simply relaxed and a perfect messy poopy filled my diaper, not too hard, not too soft; I guess you would have to call this a "Goldilocks mess", just right.

Enjoy it !

Sadly for me, I couldn"t wear diaper during summer holidays.

On 6/15/2022 at 1:40 AM, BenjiDL said:

I love to eat prunes  as a natural laxative to get a massive messy diaper. I ate a whole bag of prunes this morning and within an hour i already started getting cramps.  Another hour passes by and the cramps begin to get worse, i immediately lose control and messed my Tykables Overnight in my bed. It was super messy from back to front and i couldn't stop messing for a few hours. Probs to the Tykables though, they held up really well.

Sounds like a great and messy diaper !

Hope you enjoyed it.

I heard lot of positive feedback about those Tykables Overnight. I should consider the fact to try them.

Tykable Overnights are my favourite diapers right now, just ahead of PeekAbu. They're very thick and stupidly absorbant. The amount it takes is unreal. Most of all they're very comfortable and cute.

30 minutes ago, BenjiDL said:

Tykable Overnights are my favourite diapers right now, just ahead of PeekAbu. They're very thick and stupidly absorbant. The amount it takes is unreal. Most of all they're very comfortable and cute.

You make me want to try them.

I only tried ABU Simple Ultra and Rearz Dinosaur (my best one at this moment).

• Like 2
5 hours ago, BenjiDL said:

You wont regret it! I also love the Rearz Safari. One of my personal favourites 

Never tried, but seems to be very good diaper.

I'm looking for the best diaper model that can handle lot of poo

Yeah, this past Saturday was massively messy for me.  I'm sure many people here have probably had larger loads in their diapers, but even with a 4 tape Attends stuffed with two Fit-Right diapers, I oozed out the legs with my large wide crotch KINS plastic pants.  I spent 3 hours before changing and cleaning up!  What a mess!  I always think, "Why did I do this again?" when cleaning up, but a couple weeks later, there I am dropping another load back in my diaper!  It did remind me that I had corn for dinner the night before!

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Yeah, this past Saturday was massively messy for me.  I'm sure many people here have probably had larger loads in their diapers, but even with a 4 tape Attends stuffed with two Fit-Right diapers, I oozed out the legs with my large wide crotch KINS plastic pants.  I spent 3 hours before changing and cleaning up!  What a mess!  I always think, "Why did I do this again?" when cleaning up, but a couple weeks later, there I am dropping another load back in my diaper!  It did remind me that I had corn for dinner the night before!

Cleaning is the worst part of diaper. I have the same reaction each time.

But each time (when I can) I put diaper on me.

2L enema and let's enjoy the mess with lot of psyllium and prunes.

And each time I poo in my massive diaper, It's remind me this gorgeous feeling of the push, the squishy diaper and the sensation of poo in my diaper.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I guess perhaps we've all been there. "Why did I do this again?"

And sometimes I answer myself, "It sure felt good though!"

Yeah there is more positive points than negative