LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

4th of "fire works"

Today"s the 4th and I'm going to take my boat out for the fire works. I do it just about every night at the 4th of July. I've also done this while I'm diapered. Tonight will be the same. I'm wearing a Confidry 24/7 under a Kins cloth pull-on diaper and plastic pants. All under my very baggy cargo shorts and a xtra polo shirt un-tucked. I always use Nullo (for about 10 years ) so I don't have to worry if I have to fill my diapers. I started my "fiber loading" yesterday. I had 4 very large doses and tons of fiber food. I just had my first load and it was semi-firm massive poo. I'm planing to keep them on until tomorrow so I'll add another xtra large Kins pull-on cloth diaper today. I think I'm going to have some real "fire works." I expect to have 3 to 5 more loads in the next 24 hours. If I do this perfectly, I'll have a gigantic poo when the real fire works began. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do what ever I want, all the time. 

• Like 1

Tonight my family's going to go out to eat and have dinner. Then watch the fireworks!??? and yes, I know it's the 3rd, but a lot of places where I live are having their fireworks tonight! So I'm very excited about that!???☺️?

• Like 1

I used to like going to the local fireworks on consecutive days when different communities put on their displays.  For the last several years I stay at home or I'm working either that night or having to go in early the next morning.  I still like watching them, I just hate trying to find a parking place, the long walk to the area, fighting the crowds and the traffic which takes about 2 hours to clear out afterwards.  I watch the ones on TV from New York instead.

Opps. Yeah, it is the 3rd. Still, I'm going out on my boat. We have the fire works tonight. I live here right at the lake and the fire works are right across the lake at the park. I don't have to worry about traffic. I just walk out to my dock and drift out near the bay. In the middle it'd be crowded but I can see just find. I know most of my family are planing to go for Chicago's fire works. I've had them at my place before and some friends too. Even when I'm diapered. But I want a nice, uncrowded fire works. This'll be a blast. I even had another gigantic poo this afternoon. This one was kinda semi-soft. My diapers are just a bit damp, not saturated. But with all that poo, spreading up and back, this is going to be perfect. If I could just sit there in my boat and suck my thumb. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.