LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello everyone! After some time I've decided to start posting some of my still in progress stories. Fair warning : these stories are not completed and they might never be., but I thought it would be interesting to share. I don't want to clog the group with incomplete stories (I already have two of them, sigh...), so if it's a problem for anyone just tell me and I'll take them down in a second ;). Enough chitchat, let's start with this one. 

The Treatment

“You can try, baby girl, but you can’t hide from the…Tickle Monster!” Emma heard Mommy’s voice chime from above her. She tried to raise her hands to cover her naked body, but Mommy was an Amazon and her hands were too big and too strong to be kept away. She rapidly found herself laughing uncontrollably, trying to roll off the huge changing table, luckily for her the Velcro trap that Mommy had tied around her waist kept her from falling, she would have hurt herself pretty bad if it wasn’t for it.

“Pwease stopp!” she pleaded, still laughing as the giant fingers poked and prodded her in every sensitive spot she had, but Mommy kept on going until she had her lying motionless on the padded surface, desperately gasping for air.

Emma used her hands to clear her eyes from the tears, her body still quaked by spasms after the relentless attack.

What was she thinking before Mommy started playing tickles with her? She remembered feeling strange… but…

She thoughtfully put her index finger in her mouth, trying to concentrate. She was feeling…sad for something…but what?

“Ohhh somebody’s still frowny even after the tickle monster! Well, let’s see…”

Emma found herself giggling in anticipation. What had Mommy in store for her?

“PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR” the amazon woman suddenly grabbed the little girl’s thighs, pulling her closer to her giant face, before blowing a labial fricative on her bare belly, producing another set of uncontrollable laughs from the squirming little underneath her.

“Now now Emmy!” Mommy started, making a more serious face as she rapidly caught the kicking little girl’s ankles in one hand, easily lifting her lower half in the air.

“Our guests are about to arrive, and we can’t have an unhappy little girl greeting them now, do we? What would your little friends think, huh?”

Emma this time stuck her thumb in her mouth. Mommy was right, Mommy was always right. Littles were supposed to be happy. They were the happiest creatures in the whole world!

She stayed still as Mommy slid the huge diaper beneath her. Her smile faltered briefly, her legs lightly kicked as she almost imperceptibly withdrew from Mommy’s huge frame and, for a moment, the little girl felt the incomprehensible urge to run away. Like if there was something dangerous or terrible in what was happening.

Mommy’s satisfied smile never faltered as she dusted the little girl’s privates with sweet smelling baby powder before pulling the front of the diaper up and tightly secured the straps around her waist, checking with her fingers that she had made a good job sealing the diaper around her efficiently, but without making her uncomfortable.

“Puffy!” Emma giggled as she felt the padding making contact with her skin. She tentatively squeezed her thighs. Mommy had chose her favourite diapers for her today. They were similar to the plain white ones, only decorated with strawberry designs all over. Emma loved those diapers, even though they made it difficult to walk right. But it was worth it, after all strawberries were her favourite fruit!

“Look Mommy! Stwawbewwy!” she yelled, sinking one tiny finger in the thick padding to show her the design of a larger one that almost occupied the entire crotch area.

“I know baby, a cute strawberry for a cute girl!” Mommy chimed tickling her chin “But you know you’re not allowed to touch your diapers…” she admonished.

Emma lowered her head as a strong sensation of shame washed over her… Mommy was right, good babies didn’t touch their diapers, they needed a grownup to do that for them. But even worse, the sensation she was experiencing started mixing with a non-identified fit of rage. She felt that she had to be angry about something…that something was wrong… but she couldn’t manage to identify what it was …

“I’m sowwy Mommy!” she managed to say, her voice already chocked by the lump in her throat.

In seconds she was completely overwhelmed. She started banging her tiny fists on the changing table’s mattress, her eyes quickly filling with tears as she fought the turmoil of emotions that confused her so much.

Then, she felt the warm touch of Mommy’s hands as they reached under her armpits and picked her up like she was nothing.

Between her sobs and the tears that clouded her eyes, she managed to distinguish Mommy’s frame as she lifted her more until she was level with her face.

“Shhh don’t cry baby. Mommy forgives you. It’s ok…” Mommy whispered, her face getting closer and closer, until Emma felt her full lips pressing on her forehead in a delicate kiss.

The little girl felt Mommy’s arms closing around her, the warmth completely encircling her tiny body as the giant woman tightly embraced her.

She felt herself cry a little more, barely capable of stopping the flow of the tears, and she buried her face in the ample bosom in front of her as her agitated squirming movements rapidly abated, until she laid limp in Mommy’s arms.

They stayed like this for a few minutes. The warm, wet darkness of mommy’s breast helped Emma calm down, and she only re-emerged from it when her tears had dried.

She slowly lifted her head, craning her neck to look up. Her eyes were puffy and she felt her face was sticky and stiff. When she slowly opened her orbs, Mommy’s smiling face greeted her. She was so beautiful, so strong… to the little girl it was as a ray of pure sunlight had hit her, and she stopped in awe before that magnificent view.

For her part, Mommy smiled. It was enough to make the little girl’s heart fill with joy. Mommy wasn’t angry at her…

“There’s my little girl!” she chimed, bouncing her up and down. “Now let’s dry those tears and get you all dressed up, huh?”

Emma found herself laid again on the changing table, this time Mommy didn’t use the strap, but she gently held her down with one hand, as she produced the outfit that she’d be wearing that afternoon.

It was a pink princess dress composed by the upper part that resembled a sleeveless t-shirt decorated with a motif of pink roses, the lower half was a light-pink semi-transparent ballerina skirt which’s hem would have barely reached the upper limit of her knees.

She squealed, watching Mommy unfold it before her. But again, she felt that strange sensation of uneasiness warning her that something was wrong. The smile left her face, leaving her with a pouty perplexed expression, as she hastily put her thumb in her mouth. What was wrong with her?

Mommy quickly ensconced her in the infantile dress, stopping only to admire the result of her work as she adjusted the ruffles of the skirt.

“Here you go baby! You look so precious I could eat you up!” she said lifting her up and putting her in a standing position.

“Ummmhh” Emma mumbled, observing the dress she found herself in, her thumb again making its way in her mouth.

“Mommy…”

“Yes sugar?”

“Muh diapew is showing…I don’t wike it” she meekly said, pointing at her crotch. It was true, the bulky garment clearly showed it’s outline through the light fabric of the dress, and not the body, but also the ample leakguards could be seen tightly adhering to her lower thighs. The diaper was so evident that Emma could even see the blurred strawberry designs through the dress. Plus, she hadn’t noticed before that the hem of the dress had been cut shorter on the back, and strangely stiffened in a way that made it turn upwards, showing almost completely her diapered bottom to the observer.

“Nonsense baby. Don’t you like your diapers?”

“Uh-uh!” she nodded, she liked and needed her diapers “But… uhm…I-I don’t wike if…if…” she stammered, struggling to find the correct words to express her thoughts. What she wanted to say was that it was okay if mommy saw her diapers, she just didn’t like when others did. Why was it so difficult?

Her hand travelled upwards to scratch her hair while she battled with the tangle of words and thoughts that was forming in her head. That was when she felt a strange thing near her right temple.

She felt it… It was crusty and stung a little bit when she touched it.

“No!” Mommy scolded swiftly slapping her hand away from it. “What did we talk about Emma? That’s your owie. You don’t touch your owie or it will never heal up.”

“Uh-uh. Sowwy!” why did she have an owie? Did she bump into something and didn’t remember?

She started fidgeting again, growing more and more exasperated with her thoughts, until Mommy intervened, sticking her paci in her mouth.

Sucking the silicone teat immediately helped her calm down. The mess in her head disappeared, replaced only by the slow sucking sound. She didn’t even notice Mommy tying something under her head. A pink baby bonnet.

“There you go.” Mommy said planting a firm kiss on her forehead, before readjusting the frilly cover on her head. “That should keep your hands away from your owie. You don’t need the mittens, do you baby?”   

“Nu-uhh! I good giwl!” she said through her pacifier. Mommy used the mittens when she touched something she wasn’t supposed to. She didn’t like the mittens. They were soft and pretty but she couldn’t grasp her toys when Mommy put them on her.

“That we will see” she said with an amused expression. Then, a knocking sound could be heard coming from downstairs.

“Oh that must be our guests!” Mommy declared with a smile on her face.

• Like 9

If you're concerned about clogging up the forum with incomplete stories, you could always just put them all in a thread and than separate them into their own individual threats if and/or when they continue.

Doesn't matter to me either way, just masking a suggestion.

If you're concerned about clogging up the forum with incomplete stories, you could always just put them all in a thread and than separate them into their own individual threats if and/or when they continue.

Doesn't matter to me either way, just making a suggestion.

7 hours ago, kasarberang said:

Doesn't matter to me either way, just masking a suggestion.

Doesn't matter to me either way, just making a suggestion.

Thank you very much!

And please, tell me what you guys think about the story! I'm always curious about reader's opinions ;)

Part 2

Mommy picked her up, using her hand to support her diapered bottom with her fingers hooked to the padded crotch, which made Emma squirm a little in discomfort, then she carried her downstairs in the big living room. Almost a third of the room was occupied by the three huge couches Mommy and Daddy sat on during the evening. Emma loved playing and jumping on them, but she was only allowed on when Mommy said so.

There was her baby walker and a few of her toys were scattered on the big rug in front of the tv. At the centre of the room was her playpen. Mommy used to leave her there for her quiet time. She didn’t like the playpen, there was something bad about it. She had tried to climb out of it sometimes, but she had always ended up falling down with her butt in the air.

Luckily Mommy carried her past it and headed straight towards the front door.

When she opened it, she was greeted by four young giant women. “Mommy’s friends” Emma heard the little voice in her head say. She remembered them, that was not the first time she had seen them…but something seemed off…

Three of them carried their littles with them. “Playmates” the voice again said.

Emma bit hard on her pacifier as she tried to remember. The blonde little sucking the pink paci dressed in the purple onesie was K…Kyle! But Mommy and her friends had told her to call him Catelyn. She liked Catelyn more, it was a prettier name. She smiled at him through the plastic shield of her paci and waved her hand, but the other little just gave her a strange look, before turning his head away. 

That was strange, she liked Catelyn. And Catelyn liked her. She knew that, didn’t she?

She kept chewing the rubber teat, as she tried to make order in her head. The other two littles were…uhhh…

Her mind was blank. She remembered having seen them, but…

Mommy started bouncing her up and down as she greeted her guests. Emma’s attention was diverted when the first two giant women started tickling her chin, telling her how cute she looked in her little princess dress.

She felt her face turn red and clung tightly to Mommy’s arm as she mumbled an embarrassed “Fhank-ooo” through her pacifier.

“Ohh somebody’s a little shy!” chirped one of them, tickling her some more.

“Yeah, little Emma has been fidgety all day. Come in guys, don’t stand at the door!” Mommy said as she guided her guests inside the living room.

The amazon women came in and lowered their littles inside the playpen. Now that Emma could see them better, below their childish clothes it was evident they were, like her, all heavily diapered. She saw them crawling around the confined area, patting the obscuring mesh walls with their tiny hands and pressing their face against them, trying to find a good spot to see what was going on outside.

She squirmed and held tight to Mommy’s shoulder. She didn’t want to go in there…

Luckily Mommy carried her to the couch, where she sat, all her friends around. She was placed on Mommy’s knees as the amazons that surrounded her started talking.  

Emma sat obediently, while the grownups exchanged compliments. She started staring at each one of Mommy’s friends, and felt her uneasiness rising…she didn’t want to be there either, there was something wrong with her being near them.

The little girl tried to ease her mind from that haunting sensation, and slowly grasped the hem of her dress and started playing with it. The dress was pink, pink was good, maybe it tasted good too? Who knew…?

“So Olivia, how is baby Emma doing after the treatment?” asked one of the amazons

“Oh, she ended up sleeping for a straight day after it. the doctor told me that those things happen with some little. But apart from that she has been wonderful. A few tears though, huh Emmy?” Mommy answered bouncing her a little bit.

Sudden movement snapped the little girl out of her thoughts, and she tried redirecting her attention towards the grownups. Unfortunately, she couldn’t manage to follow the conversation. Mommy and her friends talked too fast, and sometimes used big words that were unknown to her. She stopped trying after a few seconds, and redirected her attention on Mommy’s pearl string, slowly moving to grasp it.

“Oh my god she looks so calm now, she’s really become a little angel!” another woman said looking at her.

“Yes, I guess I was sceptical at the beginning. But I must say I am very happy with the result. Now she is a proper baby girl, like every little should be. Isn’t that right sweetie?” Mommy said, patting her exposed diapered bottom, eliciting a loud crinkling sound.

“Uhh-Uhh!” she nodded. She hadn’t fully understood the question, but saying “no” to Mommy was a bad idea, she could have gotten angry… and she didn’t want to make Mommy angry…

“Personally, I don’t believe these shortcuts work with littles” said a black haired woman “I also had problems with my Chanelle at the beginning, but with just a few meaningful spankings and nights spent without changing her diapees, I managed to put her right where she belonged.” She continued proudly.

“You haven’t spent much time with Emma it seems” answered another one “I babysat her a few times, and no offense Olivia, but she was a little monster. So feisty and convinced she was a grownup. I have totally lost the count of the times I spanked her for that…And look at her now! Come to aunty Lisa, Emmy!” she cooed, outstretching her hands towards her.

The little girl stared at the amazon with a puzzled expression. Wracking her brain a little more she managed to recall. Lisa. She was Catelyn’s mommy. She reminded Mommy leaving her in her care sometimes. And what was that thing about spanking her that she had said?

Again, the whirling of thoughts in her head was leaving her dazed as she tried to think…

One thing was for sure though…she didn’t like aunty Lisa. She didn’t know why, but she scared her.

Unfortunately Mommy didn’t take any of her thoughts in account, as she picked her up and eagerly handed her to the waiting amazon woman.

The little girl pitifully whimpered under her pacifier as she was being passed along. Her fear only raised when she found herself sat on aunty Lisa’s knees, looking up at the intimidating figure that towered over her.

Just in that moment Emmy noticed that aunty Lisa was way taller than Mommy. She also had bigger breasts and more delicate facial features, which made her definitely more attractive. But those qualities didn’t help in reassuring the Emmy even one bit, as she felt the amazon’s long-nailed hands slithering under her dress and closing around her thighs, reaching up to her diaper.

She started trembling almost immediately, her eyes feeling heavy with tears, as she tried with all her might not to lose control and break in an all-out bawl.

Lisa smiled with satisfaction seeing the shanking little girl “Olivia didn’t you say that the process also erased her memory? Because I think she remembers me”

“It should have… I think she just needs time to readjust with other people…” Mommy answered

“Not so grown-up now are you?” Lisa asked, plucking the pacifier away from the little girl’s mouth.

Too scared to reply, Emmy just replaced the silicone teat with her thumb and sucked harder, rocking back and forth, hoping that Lisa would leave her alone.

“Did you also remove her teeth?” she asked Mommy, noticing the exposed gums behind the little girl’s lips.

“It was a special offer. Along with the treatment they offered a few permanent body modifications at a reduced cost. I figured that I might as well take advantage of it. Plus, she was taking the bad habit of biting, I would have had trouble breastfeeding. They left a few though. They should be enough to let her chew something other than baby food.”

“It was a wonderful idea” Lisa replied, her hands creeping into the little’s mouth and forcing it open, exposing the still reddened gums where the teeth had been pulled out.

“You won’t be biting anyone anymore little Emma. Are you happy?”

“Uhh-Uhh!” Emma managed to mutter, her mouth still held open. Now the tears were rolling copiously down her cheeks, her body quaked with sobs.

“Please don’t scare her too much” Emma heard Mommy’s amused voice behind her.

“Of course not” replied Lisa, as her expression softened “Emmy I promise you I’m going to take good care of you. I want to become your favourite aunty.” She continued, wiping the tears away from the little’s already puffy cheeks

“Oh? Look at what I have here!” she said retrieving a coloured rattle from her purse and shaking it in front of the crying girl’s face.  

The frightening sensation that had taken hold of Emmy slowly started to disappear as she watched the rattle’s hypnotic movement. With her still wet red eyes she looked up pleadingly at aunty Lisa, while making grabby hands towards the toy.

“There you go, good girl!” praised Lisa, handing the rattle over to the little girl who immediately started waving it around, mesmerized by it.

The grownups kept on talking while Emmy was absorbed by her new toy. After a little while she grew bored with it and started looking around for new sources of entertainment. 

Her eyes scanned the room, but she didn’t find anything that helped fight the growing boredom, until she set her gaze on the playpen at the centre of the room.

It was strange… the other littles kept there were still pawing at the mesh walls and had their eyes locked on her. She could distinguish a scared expression behind the shields of their pacifiers.

She timidly waved at them, but all they did was keeping their eyes wide opened in terror on her. Why were they looking at her like that? Was something wrong?

The anxiety started to rise again, she found herself nervously rocking left and right on aunty Lisa’s knees, shifting her weight on her padded bottom while she noisily sucked on her pacifier. What had happened? She hadn’t been mean to them, then why were they staring at her?

“Uh-oh, somebody’s getting a little pouty. Lisa give her to me.” Said Mommy

Emmy was again swept up in the air and in a matter of seconds she found herself straddling Mommy’s knee, held by the hips by the amazon’s huge hands.

“How about a little horsie ride?” Mommy’s voice chimed from above her

Emmy felt her entire body being lifted up and then, with a loud crinkling sound, coming crashing rapidly down on mommy’s knee, as the amazon woman started bouncing her.

At first, she felt her anxiety mounting. Again, she seemed to recall that what was happening was bad, a strange sense of shame took over her and she felt the urge to wiggle free from mommy’s grasp and start running.

But then, a warm tingling sensation started spreading from deep inside her crotch, raising with every bounce… she felt the padding of her diaper pressing hard against her crotch, almost entering inside her, again and again.

Once more, she was totally overpowered by her emotions, her face flushing more and more as she tried to understand what was happening to her, not to avail. How was it possible to feel that good and that bad at the same time? Was she being naughty? Something inside her told her she was... but Mommy had allowed it, so it must have been ok…   

A low purring sound started rising from her throat, and also several louder moans, as she closed her eyes, letting the waves of pleasure radiating from her crotch wash over her every time her well-padded area made contact with Mommy’s knee.      

Soon, the chatting voices of the amazons around her grew more and more distant. The rhythmic bouncing movement and the thickening kaleidoscope of colours behind her closed eyes occupied all the universe around her…

At some point she felt the rubber teat of the pacifier being inserted into her mouth, and was surprised to sense that it was rapidly growing in size, silencing her increasingly frequent moans of pleasure. She barely even noticed that anyway, she rather started sucking loudly, the plastic teat in her mouth also augmenting the blissful sensation she was experiencing.

She found herself rocking her body up and down, following Mommy’s pace, her hands gripping the amazon’s leg to get leverage. But Mommy’s speed wasn’t enough… the pleasant bliss wasn’t rising anymore, instead it was starting to fade, replaced by an annoying itchy-tingling sensation.

Frustrated, Emmy let her instincts completely take over her, as she sped up even more, entering now a full gallop rhythm while she ground and bounced against the giant leg, moaning and biting her pacifier so hard her jaw started to hurt.

She felt the burning sensation of pleasure rising more and more, until she finally reached its peak. She loudly moaned around her pacifier, letting a long, muffled scream out. Her eyes rolled backwards, drool escaping her stuffed mouth and dripping down her frilly pink dress. Waves of pleasure crashed on her, radiating from her groin and climbing up her spine as she slowed down her rhythm, ending her strange ride on Mommy’s knee with a few more hard bounces. This time, the crinkling sound coming from her half-dry diaper was replaced by a low squelching noise, her diaper wet with something more than just pee.

The whole ordeal had left her drained. With her eyes closed, she collapsed on Mommy’s lap, her face red, her little chest rising up and down as she breathed loudly through her nose.      

She was grateful when she felt Mommy’s hand twisting the shield of the pacifier, deflating it and allowing her to breathe more freely. Around her, the world started regaining  consistency, and she was again aware of the giant women surrounding her.

“I can’t believe you are letting her do that, Olivia” she heard aunty Lisa’s annoyed voice say “Littles aren’t supposed to do things like that”

“Oh I’m not so sure about that” another woman intervened “I think letting them blow off some steam really helps. The release diapers have come a long way once Chanelle has learned her place. I usually let her get off once a month if she’s good. Now she’s like puddy in my hands. So docile… I’ve never had a major problem with her since.” her proud voice chimed.

“Nonsense Aspera…” aunt Lisa replied “Those things will never be allowed in my household. You don’t think I’ve never caught Catelyn rubbing her diapers at night? Or even humping one of her stuffies? Littles are silly, but tend to get quite ingenious when they have to do naughty stuff. That’s why I try to monitor my baby 24 hours a day so she doesn’t get into any mischief. But recently I have been thinking about neutering her.”

“Neutering? I’ve heard about a few of my friends at work that have done that to their littles” Aspera said “But why would you do that?”

“It’s supposed to be super convenient” Lisa explained “Takes their mind off those pseudo-adult thoughts so they can really focus on being babies. Plus, I don’t like how Catelyn’s pee-pee grows when I change and clean her. It’s just so vulgar…”

Lisa’s last remark was met with giggles by the other amazons around, and for a brief moment, Emmy heard a pitiful whining sound coming from the now red-faced Catelyn, inside the playpen. 

The amazons kept on talking some more while Emmy rested on Mommy’s lap, still exhausted from her ride. Slowly, she started to come down from that beautiful afterglow… she was feeling sleepy, tired, but most of all…confused. What was that sensation she had just experienced? She seemed to remember it, but she couldn’t quite recall when or where. She only had the sensation that a lot of time had passed since the last time…

She kept on thinking, trying to remember… but after a few minutes she gave up. She was a little, she shouldn’t have been worried about those things… It was way easier to just relax and let Mommy take care of everything. And so she did. She sank further into the amazon’s lap, letting the strokes on her hair lull her into a state of complete relaxation.

The amazon’s discussion continued around her. She tried to grasp a few words… but they were far too big  and complicated for her to grasp. There was one Mommy kept on repeating. it was a funny word. Emmy liked how it sounded.

Chewing harder on her pacifier, furrowing her brows and summoning all her verbal prowess, she tried to emulate Mommy. It was difficult at the beginning, the word was long and her paci got caught up in her tongue as she tried to talk.

“Bo…” she almost imperceptibly started

“Bo… bobo…” she continued, in a low voice

“What’s that honey?” she heard Mommy’s voice from above her and she felt the giant giving her a few bounces, but she had to stay focused… she was almost there…

“Bo…bo…Bobotomy!” she finally blurted out, her high-pitched voice filled with pride for finally making it. She had done it! She said the funny word!  She almost sounded like a grownup!

The room around her went silent, before aunty Lisa and Mommy broke off in a nervous laugh. Emmy craned her neck to look up to Mommy. She was smiling in a strange way… Looking around, all the amazons had her eyes on her.

“Olivia you don’t think she understood right?” said the woman named Aspera.

“Ahahaha are you kidding? She probably thought the word just sounded funny.” scoffed Lisa “With the treatment she had, it is already incredible she has managed to say that…”

“Mh…” Mommy murmured, looking down worriedly at the little girl on her lap “It was probably just an isolated case. But it’s probably better not to let her hear anymore adult conversations… come on honeypie!” she said picking her up “Let’s put you in the pen with your little friends.”

Emmy felt anger again rise from her chest. It wasn’t fair! She had managed to say a big word. She didn’t want to go in the playpen with the other littles. She didn’t belong there!

“Nuhhhh! Lemme goo!” she screamed, kicking her legs and flailing her arms. She managed wriggle away from Mommy’s grasp just enough to force the amazon to put her down.

The room was silent again. She looked around and she saw everyone’s eyes pointed at her. Mommy was livid, and it scared her. But all the other amazons had a condescending smile pictured on their lipstick-painted mouths. That angered Emmy even more. The grownups were making fun of her!

“Emma Emanuelle Hotchfield” said Mommy I a low, threatening voice “I will give you an opportunity to say you’re sorry THIS INSTANT! Or, mark my words, you will regret it!”

The little girl felt the lump in her throat returning and impeding her speech more than the pacifier she was furiously sucking. Her eyes started swelling with tears. She had made Mommy angry, she should have apologized. But she was in too deep now.

The feeling of guilt and fear that was gripping her chest almost vanished when her gaze fell again on the other ladies that were witnessing the scene. Their smiles had never faltered, if anything they were now giggling, mocking her even more openly.

That feeling of helplessness and humiliation inflamed her even more, as she screamed at the top of her lungs letting her paci fall on the floor, her face red, her eyes dripping with tears.

“NUHHH! I DON’T WANNA GO IN THE PEN! I DON’T WANNA, I DON’T WANNA! WAAHHHHH!” she screamed stomping her foot angrily on the ground, the giggles of the larger woman around her growing even more as they watched the pathetic display of her childish tantrum. Hearing more laughter broke her completely. She just stood there, crying, incapable of uttering one more word due to the sobs and hiccups that quaked her entire minute body.

Through the fog of tears she managed to distinguish a smile forming on Mommy’s face as she raised her eyebrow…

“Ok baby girl, you asked for it”

• Like 15
5 hours ago, Josh23 said:

Wow this is good!

Thanks a lot! I'm always happy people enjoy my writing. Let me know if you have any suggestions! ;)

3 hours ago, Jayme said:

I'm interested in seeing what happens next

I'm glad to know that! I have the next three chapters ready. I'll see if I can keep the story going ;)

12 hours ago, The dark dweller said:

I'm glad to know that! I have the next three chapters ready. I'll see if I can keep the story going

I'm happy to read the chapters at your pace, don't rush posting them on our account please.

• Like 1
On 6/30/2021 at 5:17 AM, SGTbaby said:

She might need another treatment. Lol

Oh, she's going to get it alright...

On 6/30/2021 at 9:45 AM, Jayme said:

I'm happy to read the chapters at your pace, don't rush posting them on our account please.

No risk of that ;)

Is it Sunday already? Well, I guess I owe you guys a chapter ;) Enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you think! All criticism is welcome, it helps me get better with my writing and keeps me motivated. Have a good day!

Part 3

It all happened so quickly. One moment Emmy was on her two feet, looking at the blurred giant form of Mommy and her amazon friends, the moment after she was swept up in the air and her eyesight became levelled with the couch cushion, her body placed face-down on the amazon’s knees.

The first hit caught her by surprise.

SWAT!

A good part of the blow was luckily attenuated by the thick padding of her diaper, but Mommy’s hand was huge and it completely managed to cover her entire bottom area, including her outer thighs. The force of her palm hitting her bare sensitive flesh produced a loud smacking sound that resonated through the living room. Mommy was seriously angry this time.

Emma’s eyes shot wide opened, a dazed expression on her face. Her eyes began watering again as she felt the stinging pain that followed the spank surging and swarming through her skin like a million tiny needles. The sudden shock and pain also caused her weak bladder sphincter to loosen, causing an incontrollable stream of urine to start flowing into her waiting diaper with a hissing sound.  

She felt Mommy’s hand grasping the back of her pink skirt and pulling it up, exposing even more of her rear end to the giant’s assault.

She tried to lift her torso up and crawl away, but Mommy had her pinned down between her arm and her knees, keeping her head immobilized with her hand. She flailed her arms helplessly, unable to purchase enough strength to get up.

The initial surprise quickly gave way to despair, as she felt a hail of blows raining down on her backside.

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

SWAT!

Both the stream of spanks and pee seemed to never end. Every hit caused an additional squirt of urine to come out of her, augmenting the already steady flow.

She screamed and thrashed in a pain frenzy, tears raining down her eyes and snot and spit dripping down her nose and mouth. But Mommy wasn’t having any of it. The more she moved, the faster the spanks came down.

After several minutes, she laid helpless in Mommy’s lap as the spanking continued. She didn’t have tears to cry anymore, or voice to spare. The only sounds she emitted were long moans of pain when the next hit landed, interspersed with loud sniffles, as she waited for the next one to crash down.

If she could have counted the spanks, she would have. Unfortunately, her arithmetic skills only allowed her to count to five. She had already counted five times five spanks, she didn’t know how to count them anymore.

After what seemed an eternity, the spanking stopped. Emmy was still trying to cope with the waves of pain that felt radiating from her backside, when she felt Mommy’s hands picking her up by her armpits and lifting her.

She was a crying mess when she found her face inches from Mommy’s, her limp arms and legs lazily dangling in the air as she stared at the all-powerful giant before her.  

Mommy must have judged her backside tanned enough, because Emmy saw an approving smile on her face as she lowered her to the ground.

“Now march yourself to the naughty corner young lady! And stay there until I say so!” her voice boomed from above her.

Emmy never even thought for a moment about disobeying, and she immediately started taking quick wobbly steps toward her next plight.

But something wasn’t right, she couldn’t move her legs right… Only the inner part of her feet touched the floor. She tried to take a few steps, but rapidly lost her balance, finding herself laying face down on the carpeted floor. She quickly raised her head, blinking in surprise, her eyes still sticky with fresh tears. She pinned her arms forward, straightening her legs and sticking her butt in the air in an attempt to get up.

“Awww… look at her…how cuuute!”

She heard the chuckling comments of the grownups behind her. But this time her butt hurt too much to be embarrassed.

Groaning, she managed to regain an insecure standing position, balancing herself with her arms, then she tried again to walk.     

Thud!

She fell down again on her face. The laughter around her increasing more and more, threatening to make her fall back into tears.

On all fours, she turned around, craning her neck to look up at Mommy’s smiling face.

“Mommy… I… uhm… I can’t wawk wight…” she tried to explain. Maybe if she sounded cute enough Mommy would forgive her.

But the amazon expression, despite softening a bit, remained stern.

She sat down, confused. Her legs spread wide in front of her audience, flashing her now slightly discoloured diaper for everyone in the room to see.

Then it hit her. Her diaper.  The pee had made balloon up so much it now spread her legs so much she couldn’t walk right. She could see the humongous bulge protruding from her skirt. She lifted the semi-transparent tissue to look better. The big strawberry was all blurred, the whiteness of the padding had a light shade of yellow.

Mommy stood up again. She was cross.

The little girl let out a high-pitched scared yelp and, whimpering loudly, she started crawling forward as fast as she could. She could hear Mommy’s footsteps behind her. With several firm swats on her padded bottom, the amazon led her towards the nearest corner in the room.

Once there, Emmy felt the amazon’s hands grabbing her by her armpits, lifting her up and standing her in front of the corner.

“Arms up, naughty girl”

Emmy spread her legs wider, hoping to gain some stability while she raised her arms, intertwining her hands behind her head. The giant hands still supporting her, preventing her from falling on her butt.

The amazon woman made her lean with her raised elbows against the corner walls, her legs spread wide, giving Mommy and her guests a perfect view of the bottom of her soaked diaper, along with the red-striped exposed part of her buttocks and thighs.

“Now you stay there and think about what you did. Don’t you dare move until I say so”

Emmy whimpered, hearing the amazon walking away to retake her place on the couch. Her arms were already getting sore, but she couldn’t move. If she lowered her arms, she would have lost the support that her elbows pinned against the walls gave her, making her slide down on the floor. She couldn’t keep her balance with her comically diaper-spread legs…She softly banged her head against the wall in frustration. That was going to be a long afternoon… if only mommy had at least left her paci…

Emmy didn’t know how much time had passed. It could have been hours for what she thought. She was sore, bored and her recently-spanked bottom was still throbbing, radiating waves of heat and pain. Running out of options to keep herself occupied, the little girl tried once again to focus her attention to the grownup conversation that was happening behind her. She didn’t know why but she felt drawn to it, like to something forbidden, the complex flow of words that came out of mommy’s and her friends mouth was something new, yet known… She couldn’t explain what it was, but it attracted her.

She had just started focusing on the grownups, when she felt a familiar pain coming from her lower abdomen, followed by a low rumbling sound…

She knew what that sensation meant. She had to go poopy.

A new idea suddenly hit her. Maybe if she managed to keep her diaper clean and ask for a potty, Mommy would have considered her more grownup and removed her from the corner? Maybe if she…

She didn’t even manage to finish her thought. Unbeknownst to her, her body was already assuming a more comfortable position for what was coming.

She found herself squatting down, her knees bent, her bottom sticking up. She felt her abdominal muscles contracting, and a long low grunt escaped her mouth as she involuntarily pushed.

She was rewarded with the muffled sounds of a series of bubbling farts coming from her diaper. She blushed, hearing more giggling from the grownups behind her, but the mixture of pain and relief she was feeling by filling her diaper, had her wrapped in a blissful state of trance. And she hadn’t finished yet.

“Hmmmmmmmmghhh!”

One more cramp hit her, and she pushed harder, feeling the sticky, mushy poop oozing out of her, to fall inside the diaper with a loud crinkling.    

She kept on grunting and pushing as more of the stuff came out of her. The loud passing of air coming from her padded bottom had definitely caught the grownups attention, because they had stopped talking now, all listening to the embarrassing concert produced by the little girl’s bowels.

The messing seemed to go on for minutes. Emmy’s face was red and beaded with sweat when she finally emitted the last choked fart. She almost collapsed, feeling overwhelmed and exhausted, her legs feeling weak as she tried to resume her previous position.

The comments of the grownups behind her were not long in coming.  

“sounds like Emmy has made a big present for Mommy” she heard one of them say

“such a good girl!”

Emmy kept on standing on shaky legs. She couldn’t help but feel a twinge of pride hearing the praises the grownups were showering her with; But at the same time a strange sensation of dread and embarrassment started making its way from the back of her head.

The mixture of sensations crystalized on her face, freezing it with an expression of pleasured relief, while a solitary tear streaked her cheek.

“Aren’t you gonna change her, Olivia dear? She’s going to get smelly in a couple of minutes”

“Oh don’t worry about it Candace, who do you think advised Lisa about those scent blocking diapers?” Mommy answered. “she’ll be fine for a couple of hours at least”

A soft whimper escaped Emmy’s lips while she bumped her forehead against the wall. She was already getting bored! How long was Mommy going to leave her like that?

The grownups resumed their talking, now ignoring the flustered little girl in the corner.

For her part, Emmy closed her eyes, trying to find something to help the time pass faster.  She squirmed for a moment, trying to find a better position to stand on, her buttocks were still stinging. But then she felt the stools she had just pushed out. They were rolling around in the back of her diaper, she felt them against her reddened skin. It tickled!

A smile quickly formed on her face, as she lightly shook her droopy padded butt back and forth, listening to the crinkling she produced and feeling again the tickling sensation of the soft muck caressing her skin.

She kept her eyes closed, a line of drool escaping her mouth, as she kept wriggling, imagining what was rolling and squelching inside her diapers were funny coloured blocks, then little rabbits going down a grassy hill. She rapidly lost the sense of time as she was caught in the haze of her imagination…

• Like 14
  • Sad 1
On 7/5/2021 at 5:48 AM, SGTbaby said:

Interesting distraction technique 

Poor girl has her brain a touch fried :P

On 7/5/2021 at 4:10 PM, sparky_dude said:

looking forward to more

I'm glad you guys are enjoying it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, been busy in the last couple of days so it totally slipped my mind. Here you go! part 4, Enjoy!

Part 4

Suddenly, Emmy wasn’t on the ground anymore. She felt two soft, well-cured amazon hands hoisting her up from her armpits then turning her around, so her entire line of vision was occupied by two massive amazon breasts, covered by an elegant silken green dress.

Mommy smiled above her, her cross expression softened as she adjusted her grip on her, placing one hand to support her full diaper, while holding her close to her body with the other.

Emmy whimpered softly, feeling the contents of her diaper squished against her skin, they weren’t anymore warm and fuzzy, now they were starting to feel cold and itchy. But she whimpered even more when she saw that mommy was marching right towards the playpen.

Defeated, Emmy pressed her face against Mommy’s breasts. What was she thinking? Littles were supposed to do what adults told them to. If she had agreed to go in the playpen before, she might not have had a reddened bottom like she had now.

She was slowly lowered inside the mesh prison, the contents of her diaper squished one more time against her skin as she made contact with the soft padded floor.

Craning her neck, she saw Mommy’s imposing figure looking down at her. The amazon’s sinuous legs and body stretched to an intimidating height, far far more than the impassable mesh walls of the playpen. A shiver crawled through the little girl’s spine as she unconsciously started sucking her thumb.

“Now you be good and play with your friends Emma. If I have to come back because you’re naught, you’ll regret it, baby girl. Are we clear?”

“Yeshhh Mommy, I be good!” Emma mewled, and to prove her point she hurriedly started to crawl towards one of the toys scattered around the floor.

Emma grasped a rattle and started waving it back and forth, before noticing that the three other Littles had their eyes glued on her for some reason.

The first one who approached her, was Catelyn. The blonde haired blue-eyed little crawled towards her, the purple pacifier clipped to her matching purple onesie swinging back and forth. Her legs were comically splayed apart by an enormous diaper, whose leakguards were abundantly peeking out of her leg holes.   

“Amelia? Are you okay?” she asked, her high-pitched voice tinged with concern.

“You are not supposed to call her that! Next time you do it, I’ll call my Mommy!” said annoyingly another little girl. This one had black hair tied in two big pigtails by white bunny-shaped clamps, she was dressed in a light pink tulle dress, which was now so wrinkled it left her white disposable diaper in full view.

“I’m ignoring you, Chanelle. Go play with your toys and leave us alone!” Catelyn snarkly replied

“I don’t enjoy spending time with you either, sissy! But it’s not like I can go anywhere. Now lemme play with you or I’ll call my Mommy!” Chanelle said, wobbling towards them, before letting herself crash down on the floor near the other littles with a loud crinkle.

Emmy watched Catelyn’s face become beet red, as she shook her head and redirected her attention towards her.

“Emmy, are you ok? What did they do to you?”

Emmy watched Catelyn in confusion, she sensed that question was important, but she couldn’t…

“Don’t you see the wound? They probably took a bit of their brain out” said the third and last Little in the playpen. Despite being a bit shorter, her hair and features were very similar to Chanelle’s, but with some minor changes that made this girl much more attractive. “I’ve heard Momm.. I mean, Edna talking about her on the phone. She was creating too many problems, and the hypnosis wasn’t having any effect on her. They probably…”

“They fixed her” Chanelle merrily finished, crawling even nearer Emmy and sitting up right in front of her. “They did good, she is much better this way! I bet she’s funnier than you two are!”

The still confused Emmy watched Chanelle leaning towards her and handing her a coloured block.

“Do you want to play Emmy?”

“Pwayyy!” the little girl replied happily, grabbing the offered toy and putting it in her mouth.

“You’re disgusting! How can you say that?”

“Shut up Mia! Mommy said I’m the older cousin. You two are just nine months old, I am fifteen! You should listen to me!”

“We are not nine or fifteen months old, and you are my SISTER, not my cousin! How many times do I have to tell you?” Mia’s voice was now getting higher, trembling with anger and frustration.

“No, no, no, no! We are cousins, to be sisters we had to have the same mommy! Are you stupid?”

“They are not our mothers! They kidnapped us during a vacation…”

“No! Uh-uhh! I’m not listening to you! You are a meanie, I’m calling Mommy!”

“…during a vacation that was YOUR IDEA to make!” Mia kept on saying, her face now red

“Mommy said it was the best decision I ever made! We wouldn’t have met our mommies without that! We were living a lie behaving like grownups. Littles are supposed to have amazons to take care of them!”

“I was about to finish the last year of college! Now I’m stuck in these diapers, I always smell like piss and baby powder, and I’m forced to stay in this glorified chicken cube until Momm…that amazon decides to wipe my brain for good like she did with her! And it’s YOUR FAULT!” Mia finally screamed, before crawling up to Chanelle and giving her a hard shove, which send her belly up, exposing even more to the view her now yellowish diaper.

“MEANIE!” Chanelle bellowed, before getting up with some effort, and waddling angrily towards Mia and returning her the push she had received.

The little brunette ended up on her belly just like her cousin/sister, but due to her much thicker crawler diaper, didn’t manage to get up as quickly. Instead, she helplessly waved her arms and legs in the air, like an overturned turtle.

“Thee-heee! See? Your Mummy put you in a crawler cause you are smaller than me! I get to wear waddlers!” Chanelle mocked, lifting her dress up to totally uncover the much less bulky garment wrapped around her hips.

“And now” she continued leaning down and grabbing the rattle from the still puzzled Emmy “I’m going to spank you like mommy does!”

But Chanelle had failed to notice that, with a grunt and a loud crinkling sound Mia had managed to gain enough leverage to get on her hands and knees. The little girl was red-faced, tears of rage streaming down her puffy cheeks. She didn’t say anything, with a loud shriek that reminded the one of a two year old baby, she just charged head down, crawling forward at the maximum speed her enormous diaper allowed to, and managed to knock her distracted cousin down.

With a series of hight pitched cries and crinkling of diapers, kicking and scratching and pulling their hair, the two padded littles started rolling all over the playpen, in a pathetic display of childish behaviour.

Emmy watched the strange spectacle with a neutral expression. Her thumb found quickly its way into her mouth as she just stared at the two girls, unsure of what to do.

It was in that moment that her face was hit by a stray kick that sent her knocked her on the padded ground of the playpen.

She didn’t think, she wasn’t able to think. Her emotions took completely over, the only things that mattered were the throbbing pain on her left cheek, her fear, her confusion and the comfort she was now desperate to receive.

“WAAHHHH! MOMMYYYYYY!”

Four enormous shadows stood out over the playpen and its little occupants. The grownups had heard them.

“WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?!” the amazons growled in unison.

• Like 9
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...