LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ethan’s Worries 1-20

• Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-17

Part 17

Something about the visit had made Ethan think. Granny Lynd had implied, though of course not said, that she thought he enjoyed nappies... like his father had. He’d denied it of course, to her and to himself (and to anyone else who might have asked), but the truth was, these days he didn’t mind them. He was used to their soft, comforting hug and was even wearing them to school with no hint of embarrassment. Possibly because, apart from his friends (and the Head Boy), no one else appeared to know.  

In fact, since meeting with Tajpaul Chowdhry so many things had changed... in his head at least. It was as if this tall, muscular, friendly Asian boy (though he was hardly a boy) alone had lifted the worries of an eleven year-old suffering from anxiety and taken it on himself.  He’d relieved Ethan of his school worries and despite the fact he was still wetting at night and quite often in class, where his disposable did the work of keeping things tidy and discreet, he was doing fine.

Why now, as the drive back home seemed to be taking even longer than the journey there, had his mind dwelt on that ‘nappy’ fact? When his mum had asked both Cindy and himself if they wanted to be out of nappies permanently, he’d said YES and yet, he wet last night and wet (and knowingly wet) at his grandparent’s house and thought nothing of it. He was sitting in the back of the car, wearing a thick, granny produced nappy, which hugged him tightly AND was oddly comfortingly, so what did he want?

Cindy was dozing next to him and her dress had rode up to reveal her dry princess pull-up. He shuffled about also dry but wondered whether to wet or not, surely that couldn’t be right? He was actually thinking of wetting his nappy when all he had to do was ask his dad to stop at the earliest opportunity and he could relieve himself in the way an eleven year-old should.

Perhaps that pill his mother had given him was working, after all, he hadn’t thought about making it to the toilet for a few weeks now. He decided that the pills would really focus his mind and though he didn’t mind wearing a nappy, it would no doubt be for the best if he didn’t. Just as he’d come to this conclusion to try his best to make it to the loo his brain was engulfed by the image of seeing his father trotting along the landing wearing a thick nappy and shiny plastic pants. Perhaps he’d never grow out of it... Nappypants indeed!

#

As she was getting him ready for bed Jessica had been quite impressed with the nappy her mother-in-law had fitted on Ethan.

“That looks comfy.” She suggested whilst unpinning him and at the same time sorting out his night time terry nappy.

“Yes it was, erm, very comfy...” he babbled on a bit more about the plastic pants and such but his mother wasn’t listening. She thought the way the fabric slipped between her fingers was quite sensual and was busy thinking how she could incorporate that into her sex... erm... love making.

Cindy had gone straight to bed when they got home having dozed in the car. She was pleased to wear her dry princess pull-up instead of the nappy she’d had to wear the last few nights. She opened her mouth as mummy popped in the ‘pill’ and had a small glass of milk to help it down.

“Mummy, I’ll be a Big Girl tomorrow.” She sleepily hoped as her head hit the pillow.

“Sweetie, you’re a Big Girl now... and such a clever one. Now settle down as it’s been a long day... so don’t you worry about a thing. Mummy loves her sweet princess. Nighty-night.”

All the last few words were lost as Cindy immediately dropped off and didn’t hear any of it.

It was just past 9pm when Ethan was wrapped and ready and like his sister, a small glass of milk helped him take the ‘pill’.

“Now love I don’t want you to get upset if in the morning your nappy is soaked.” She was trying to give him some gentle encouragement. “But try to go to the toilet if you get the urge... I think you can do it and so does your father.”

That was the wrong thing to say because the image of his dad wearing a nappy was suddenly thrust to the forefront of his brain and a spurt of pee christened the fresh but thirsty fabric she’d just put him in.

He tried not to let it show and immediately kissed her goodnight, turned over, pulled up the covers, hoping he’d get some sleep and remain relatively dry... although this was a bad start.

#

Once back downstairs Jessica went into full flirt mode; the free spirit of her in-laws, the easy chat and laughter, the joy and natural surroundings of the countryside, all seemed to conspire to make her aroused. She teased and cajoled her husband, kissing and caressing where and whenever she could. Alas for her, that daytime free-spirit chat had put too much guilt on Peter’s shoulders and he hated that his kids and wife now knew more about his childhood nappies than he’d ever hoped they would.

However, Jessica was a woman who didn’t give up easily and managed to turn that shame into something positive and by 11pm they were romping around the bedroom with Peter once again wearing his nappy and glossy plastic pants. His refusal to play along capitulated under his wife’s knowing looks and cheeky dares. In truth, he’d enjoyed their fetishistic romp whilst wearing a nappy more than he would like to admit.

His wife knew.

There was no doubt about it, sex had a different dimension and although they’d agreed it should be kept for special occasions only, that didn’t stop them indulging a newfound erotic appetite for much of the night.

So, whilst the unlocked closet of their new desires ran rampant, their son’s dreams were filled with doubt... and his nappy with pee.

#

Monday morning at breakfast Peter had already sleepily gone off to work, whilst Jessica groggily sorted out the children. Once again Cindy woke up dry and was heaped in praise by her mother. Alas, Ethan woke up with the usual well-soaked bundle between his legs, the plastic pants straining to hold the dampness in.

Confused by the amount his nappy had expanded but still trying to stay positive. “Don’t worry darling Rome wasn’t built in a day.” Was the baffling sympathetic reassurance offered to her son.

Meanwhile, Cindy was looking smug that she’d gone another night without wetting but it looked like her brother, her baby brother, just couldn’t hack it even with the magic pills.

“Never mind Eeth,” she wriggled happily in her seat, “you look OK wearing a nappy,” She then whispered so mummy wouldn’t hear. “They suit you.”

He sort of grimaced at what she’d just said but for the first time didn’t think it was a dig... was she being honest? He wasn’t sure but just nodded and finished his cereal before going back to his room and getting ready for school.

However, this slight comment got him thinking, and it was something that he’d had running around his head since being at his grandparents, was wearing a nappy something he couldn’t avoid? Not only that, had mum, dad, sister and others already become aware of that and it was only he who was late to the party?

He was in a strange position, or at least that’s what he thought, he didn’t mind wearing protection but knew it would be better not to. Also, and this was what got him even more confused, up until fairly recently he’d never thought about having to wear a nappy because since he was three or four, he’d never wet the bed. So just what was his body and mind telling him?

#

He wished he could talk to Mitch about it, or, had he worn the disposable maybe Doug, but other than the doctor (and that wasn’t going to happen), he was left wondering who he could discuss things with.

Back in class and back wearing padding he wondered if anyone else in school had the same dilemma. He looked around in each lesson and in the playground at break time to see if there was any evidence on anyone. If there was he couldn’t detect it. However, what he had noticed was that all the senior boys who were prefects were often bombarded by younger pupils at break time with questions or wanting advice.

Head Boy Tajpaul Chowdhry had not lied when he said that there was no bullying allowed and senior scholars were encouraged to help the newer, younger group of students. He wondered if Tajpaul might be the one who would have some answers, after all had he not said he needed protection for a while himself.

During the lunchtime break Ethan caught the Head Boy’s eye and wondered over to him.

“Erm, sir, erm, Tajpaul... could I have a, erm, private word please?” His nervousness meant he could now hardly look the kindly giant in the eye.

“Sure Ethan, what can I do for you... you look a bit worried.” The Head Boy went into helpful mode as his father had taught him many years ago. “Listen before speaking” had been the old man’s advice and it had held him in good stead so far.

Ethan was pretty pleased his name had been remembered and felt slightly more relaxed as a result. Of course, now he had his attention he had no idea how to broach the subject he wished the Head Boy would help him solve.

“Take your time... I’m not in a hurry to be anywhere else except,” he added to hopefully help the boy relax further, “to be in your company.”

“Thank you.” Ethan’s nervous voice had almost disappeared.

#

Eventually, he realised Tajpaul couldn’t read his mind so would have to speak for this to go anywhere.

“Erm, you know... you know I still wear erm, protection...” he began hesitantly. “and you said that when you were my age you also wore... padding... ?” He waited for the Head Boy to confirm what had been discussed previously.

Tajpaul nodded, though in truth had forgotten this white lie he’d told to make the scared boy he met on that first occasion feel better about himself.

Ethan took the nod as confirmation and felt more confident about continuing with his query.

“Er, did you like it... you know, wearing them?” He felt both relieved and embarrassed but at least he’d said what he wanted to say.

“Well,” Tajpaul started and had to think quickly, “it’s a while back now but I seem to remember that because it was needed... at the time... and I didn’t want to go against my parents, I suppose, yes, I got used to them. But... was very relieved when I was safe enough to get out of them.”

The Head Boy hoped this was a satisfactory response because in reality, he had no idea what to say or what the poor confused boy needed as an answer.

“Oh... you wanted to be out of them as soon as possible?” Ethan sadly replied.

“Er, only when I didn’t need them.” He hoped he hadn’t said anything to upset him.

Of course Ethan was hoping for a positive endorsement that made liking to wear a nappy not a bad thing but, well, perhaps it was.

“Sorry Ethan but are you OK? Has someone been having a go at you for wearing a nap, erm, protection?”

“No, no, no, I was just wondering.” A smile he hoped said ‘I’m fine’ but wasn’t very convincing and ended up as a grimace briefly crossed his face. “Thank you for speaking to me... bye.”

Ethan walked away leaving Tajpaul for the first time completely speechless... and wondering what all that was really about.

#

As he walked away Doug sidled up and began to apologise for making his quick exit.

“Sorry for the other day, you know, running out on you Eeth, I’d lost track of time and...”

Ethan was snapped out of his muddle by his friend’s arrival.

“Oh hi Doug... mmm... it’s OK... I think I might have scared you.”

“No, it wasn’t that,” Doug looked a bit sheepish but shook himself. “Well, yes I was... you seemed so definite it was what I wanted but I wasn’t sure and...”

“You thought I could tell you wanted to try one on but then it worried you that if I could tell, then others might as well?”

“Yer... erm, how did you know?”

Ethan shrugged “Because I feel like that all the time.”

“You’re a good mate Eeth, and I do want to try, you know, one at some point but I’m...”

“Worried you might like it too much?”

Doug shamefully nodded.

“Look,” he took a deep breath. “I was scared and hoped no one would ever know but things happened and somehow everyone knew. I thought my world would end but, thanks to you guys that didn’t happen.” He suddenly had a bit of a revelation. “In fact, the more people knew, the less it mattered.”

It seemed a moment had just occurred and he was glad his mate was there to witness it. Even if Doug was not aware of that moment as he was still trying to come to terms with admitting he wanted to try a disposable.

“Look, whenever you’re ready... or,” Ethan dug into his backpack and secretly transferred one of his spares into Doug’s bag, “you can decide for yourself. How does that sound?”

His friend flushed and furtively took a sneaky look around. Once he was sure no one witnessed what had happened he nodded a sort of ‘thanks’.

Ethan smiled and both wandered back towards a group of friends for the rest of the break.

#

When he’d gone to use the school’s toilets Ethan had found them noisy and constantly full so peeing in his nappy seemed a much better alternative. He couldn’t deny that he worried that more people would see his padding and despite coming to terms with it, thought it better not to advertise that fact. So, that meant each time he arrived home he was in dire need of a change.

Mum was keen to help him out of the soggy disposable and into a nice dry fabric nappy. There were always plenty piled up in his room so she would just come in and without really thinking or asking, strip him and get him changed. He had never thought it was peculiar that at eleven years-old he should still be being changed by his mum. He could manage the disposable OK but thought that a terry nappy with pins and soaker pads needed his mum to make sure it was fitted correctly. He assumed that’s how it worked - hadn’t both his grannies taken charge and done the same?

After finishing his homework Ethan came downstairs for the family meal before settling in front of the TV. His thick nappy and plastic pants could be seen down the leg of his shorts but whilst at home this never bothered him. The problem he had now was that every time his dad was around he was checking for similar (Nappypant) signs but didn’t dare bring up what he’d seen.

At bedtime Cindy was allowed to wear just her nightie, whereas Ethan was transferred to a well-padded fabric nappy as he’d wet the one mum had fitted when he got home. He remembered his mother’s words at the beginning of all this - You’re being given the choice of acting like an eleven year-old and making your own decisions or being treated as a little boy who needs others to make the decisions for him. He wasn’t sure if this was true, as from the beginning she’d supervised his changes and was only fairly recently that he’d been allowed to wear, and change, his own disposable. The fact was, he actually didn’t mind mum taking on the responsibility and at times, like when he’d crapped his nappy, was truly thankful he had a mother who was so involved and cared.

#

CRASHHH

The noise woke up Jessica. Automatically she looked at the clock - 2.34 - but her mind suddenly switched to her children and if they were alright.

Her husband hadn’t moved, he was in deep sleep and suspected waking him up would take too much time but she wasn’t going to hang around. What if her kids were in danger?

She swung her legs out of bed and opened the bedroom door leading to the landing. Cindy’s door was closed but she could tell from the night-light in the bathroom that door was open and so was Ethan’s.

Relief ran through her body as she realised the poor lad must have been trying to make it to the loo and had accidentally knocked something over. With her heartbeat settling down she wondered to the door to see if he needed any help.

The night-light was bright enough to reveal Ethan standing at the sink with a huge glass of water. She almost approached him but could see he’d knocked a few items off the cabinet and a pottery dish they used for soap lay broken on the floor.

“Ethan, Ethan,” she quietly enquired, “are you OK sweetie?” but got no response.

What she saw was Ethan gulping down an entire glass of water and then blearily return to his room.

Ethan,” Jessica called a little louder but still got no reaction.

In fact, she could tell he was more or less sleep-walking and probably quite unaware of what he was doing.

She watched as he shuffled past, his crinkly plastic pants reflecting the little light coming from the bathroom before climbing back under his covers.

Once she saw he was back in bed but before retiring to her room she set about clearing up the mess so no one would be standing on broken shards. Peter had made no move throughout the entire proceedings. Not surprising really as both needed to catch up on their sleep.

#

A completely sodden Ethan arrived at the breakfast table. He looked a bit sheepish but his mum nodded and told him not to worry now she thought she knew what was happening to cause his morning soggy mass. He simply shrugged having no idea what she knew. However, what she didn’t know was how long this had been going on for and whether it’s something that began before the start of school?

This was another level she wasn’t sure she knew how to deal with but at least it explained, despite the ban on drinks after 6pm, where all the liquid in his nappy was coming from. She would go online and find out if this was normal behaviour, or something she needed a psychiatrist to help sort out.

Meanwhile, another perfectly dry night had accompanied Cindy’s arrival at the kitchen table in her pristine nightie and she put a consoling hand on her brother’s shoulder.

She simply said, “Poor you.”

His plastic pants were again doing a fantastic job of holding the sagging mass of material in place.

He squished in his seat “Erm, thanks?” and shovelled in another spoonful of Rice Krispies.

# tbc #

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-18

Part 18

Jessica had already filled Peter in with what she’d discovered and both were in agreement that it was something they needed to keep track on to see if it was a regular occurrence. However, she couldn’t understand that if that was the case, how come they’d never had evidence of these nocturnal expeditions before?

On that first wet occasion she’d been keen to get her son into a nappy as soon as possible to prevent any serious bedding damage and keep the laundry to an acceptable level. As a result she’d had him in night time nappies now for almost five weeks and daytime disposables since he started school. So how come it had never struck her before just how soaked his nappies had been, especially since the ‘no drinking after 6pm’ rule?

When Jessica thought about it she didn’t understand why she’d been so willing to get Ethan into nappies in the first place. It’s true her mother had recommended that should happen but had insisted to make sure he thought it was his choice. To begin with she’d never discussed it with Peter’s parents but when she had, they also thought nappies were a good idea. Perhaps, now knowing her husband’s relationship with nappies this wasn’t a complete surprise. However, even the doctor thought she was correct in the decision that padded protection was a good way of dealing with his temporary problem. Now she worried that pushing her son into wearing thick nappies all the time might have led to some sort of mental turmoil that produced this sleepwalking phenomena. What she was now in a quandary about was - which came first?

#

I did it, I did it, I did it.” Doug enthused.

Ethan gave him a sly look and smiled at his animated friend.

“God, it was fantastic.”

Doug was walking with Ethan to school. It was just the two of them so he could speak without worry.

“Ah, so, I guess you tried the...” Eeth caught on quickly.

“Yes, yes, I didn’t think I’d dare to but... I went to bed early and... God, it was scary but fantastic.” The eleven year-old was nervously excited at what had taken place.

“Well done mate... are you wearing it now?”

“Hell no, I woke up early to take it off so dad didn’t find out. In fact, I hardly slept at all... I just kept thinking how nervous and scared I was but also... how brave I’d been to wear at home, in my own bedroom.”

“I’m pleased for you Doug.” He wasn’t sure why he added this it just seemed a nice thing to say.

“Eeth, it felt wonderful. I can’t explain why... or how for that matter... it was just...”

“I know, fantastic?”

“Yes.” He almost bounced in delight as they carried on the journey to school.

#

Jessica was on the net searching out the whys and wherefores of children sleepwalking. There was quite a lot on the subject and most revolved around stress. “Well that fits” she thought. Some sites advised not waking up the somnambulist and making sure they’re in a safe environment, others that it is safe to gently direct the walker away from any areas of possible danger and back to bed. Most say that if they wake at all they are unlikely to remember or even know anything about it.

She couldn’t find any particular reference to Ethan’s circumstances so that left her wondering if the need to drink the water was what motivated this activity or the desire to be kept in nappies? Could it be linked, might neither of these options be the case, perhaps she would have to consult with a psychiatrist after all?

The deeper she thought about it the more questions seemed to arise. For instance, has the revelation of Peter’s own past somehow resurrected itself in their son? What to do if she finds him sleepwalking again? What would happen if he goes walkabout again but without anyone knowing? What if....?

Yes the questions without answers just kept on coming. At times Jessica wished she’d never witnessed her son downing a large glass of water before returning to bed in the dead of night. Perhaps it would have been best for the mystery of his super-soaked nappies to remain a mystery.

#

Doug had never been so animated, well not since he and Mitch discovered Eeth’s secret, so spent an awful lot of time hovering around his supplier in the hope they could speak ‘privately’.

When they got a chance of just two of them it was Ethan who asked “Did you use it?”

“What? Oh no, I didn’t want to ruin it... I’m hoping to wear it again soon. It’s hidden in the bottom drawer under a bundle of old clothes.”

“Well, that’s something else you’ve got to look forward to... it’s a completely different feel when it soaks up all your pee.”

“Errmmm, not really sure I want to do that. I just loved the feel last night of it hugging me and then running my hands over it, it, it felt so soft and... fantastic.”

“So you keep saying.” Ethan chuckled, caught up in his mate’s fervour.

However, he suddenly realised that his friend was saying things that although he’d thought about and experienced, had never said to anyone. The way a nappy hugged, the way it felt to touch, the soft, yielding layers of fabric, the completely different encounter it offered compared to a pair of underpants. Yet here was Doug enthusing on exactly those sensations and what they meant to him... and that was after just one wearing.

#

As he sat in the last lesson of the day, History, his mind wasn’t really on the ancient kings and battles that had forged his country’s past; he was more interested in the way his soggy disposable squished under his bottom as he tried, but failed, to pay attention.

The day long conversation with Doug had set him wondering and became worried that, despite telling everyone he wanted out of wearing a nappy, in fact, it was the opposite. He’d said to his mum he wanted out and hoped her pills would work. He’d told himself it would be better to be out of them but, Doug had painted a different picture. One of his best mates was not only pleased to have worn one (yes only the one nappy) but was deliriously pleased about it, even if a little scared of what his parents might say. His passion had got to Ethan who was worried that that had been the case all along – did he actually desire a nappy?

He tried to dismiss the thought, even with the teacher asking questions about the outcome of some battle centuries ago, yet here he was, wriggling about and not being disgusted by the wet lumpy mass his disintegrating disposable had become.

On their way home they were joined by Mitch and Gary so Doug didn’t mention his experience, or even refer to it with a knowing look. It was all about Gary being picked for the swim team and Mitch saying how much he liked a girl called Miranda in the year above. Doug did have something to add... he’d been picked for the school football team, so there were congratulations all around.

Despite this interesting chat Ethan paid scant attention to what was being said. His head was filled with confusion and contradiction. All the things he’d said and done. All the things others had said he did and all the actual proof of what he hadn’t achieved pointed in one direction... and it had taken Doug to make him self-aware.

As he approached home he couldn’t get over his relief that he’d soon be out of his crumpled disposable and mum would have a nice fresh well-padded terry cotton one ready for him to slip into. Of course this had happened many times now but there was no denying the prospect cheered him up as he eagerly climbed the stairs to his bedroom.

#

Two minutes after he’d arrived in his bedroom Ethan was already stripped down to his saggy protection. The white plastic pants already cast off he looked in the mirror and saw how the extra padding had become fragmented and knobbly but wasn’t surprised seeing as he’d worn it the entire school day.

A moment later his mother arrived armed with a pile of washing she planned on putting away but was surprised to see her son already stripped down because she hadn’t heard him come in.

“Hi sweetie, that’s a bit of a mess,” she said eyeing the discoloured mass between his legs, “let me put this lot away and I’ll get you sorted OK?”

She didn’t like to say but most of what she was carrying was his nappies, fresh and sun-dried though thankfully, not like the tomatoes.

It had been ages since she’d had to put away any of Ethan’s normal underwear, other than nappies. Even as she was opening drawers and neatly stashing the thick fabric away, she was thinking how common this had become.

“Right love,” she said patting for him to come and sit down next to her on his bed. “I have something I want to say to you.”

He hesitated. “Mum, erm, I don’t want to leak on the duvet...”

She gently pulled him and stood him between her legs like she used to do when he was a toddler.

“Well, last night, you were sleepwalking.” She was serious but Ethan smiled.

“You’re joking... aren’t you?”

“No love. I saw you in the bathroom and you filled a glass full of water and drank it down in just a couple of gulps...”

“No, surely... what... I don’t understand. How could I sleepwalk...?”

“Well sweetie, there’s no one more surprised than me but, as I discussed with your father, we were wondering just how come your nappies were as wet as they were when you hardly drank anything.”

Ethan looked baffled whilst his mum checked out his lumpy padding.

“However, I’m not sure what explains this.” And she ran her hand over the bulky surface of his saggy nappy.

“How can I sleepwalk... surely someone would have noticed.” He looked completely flummoxed.

Jessica stopped checking his disposable and got back to the main topic.

“Well I only discovered this last night because you knocked something over and it broke, which woke me up so...”

“But sleepwalking... it doesn’t make sense... does it?” He looked at mum for some sort of reassurance that it made sense to her at least.

“Well it does explain a lot sweetheart but it also makes for even more questions.”

#

Down the road at Doug’s house he found the place empty and couldn’t wait to get his school uniform off and slip back into his special underwear. His elder brothers didn’t get back from school until later. His mum could be home any time, but his dad wouldn’t get back from work for over an hour. It was ideal, stress-free, alone time for him to indulge in his new pastime.

Almost at the same time as his mate Eeth was looking in the mirror in his room Doug was happily parading around his bedroom and watching each movement in the mirror behind the door. He patted and smoothed out the soft material, gently tucking and tapping the nice bulge hanging slightly down around his bum. He was excited to run his fingers over the pleasant bump and wondered what it might be like to do as Eeth suggested, and wet himself. His body flushed bright red at that thought.

He heard the front door close and his mother shout up asking if he was home.

“I’m in my room, erm, doing homework.” He lied

“Well come down here I want a word.” She shouted back up the stairs.

Doug’s body suddenly ran cold. Was he in trouble? Had his mum somehow found out about the disposable? He was full of nervous apprehension as he quickly stripped out of his nappy carelessly ripping it in the process. Now it wasn’t the pleasurable thing it was only moments ago. It was now something shameful, that he regretted ever having anything to do with and resented Eeth from giving it to him.

He threw it in the corner, slipped back into his briefs and shorts and nervously went down to find out what his mum so urgently needed him for.

#

Jessica wasted no time to reassure her stunned son that he actually did sleepwalk though didn’t see it as harmful. As she changed him from the soggy mass into a dry but well-padded terry nappy and eased up the plastic pants, he seemed a little more content about what he’d been told.

However, he questioned her more about how and why such a thing could happen though she didn’t have all the information to satisfy his interrogation. Then again, she didn’t have answers to her own questions.

The thing was... this was now normal. She spoke to her eleven year-old son who was just wearing a nappy and plastic pants and it didn’t feel weird. In fact, she didn’t think twice about changing him. There were no reservations, no awkward moments, no recriminations... this was her son and for the moment he happened to need nappies. Where was there a problem? She couldn’t see it.

What else was apparent was he didn’t seem that perturbed either. However, she wanted to pursue the ‘pill’ route because it appeared to be working on her daughter. If Cindy went another night without wetting her pull-up then Jessica had decided she could go back to her usual knickers. However, she wondered, how would that leave Ethan, still coming down to breakfast in a soaked nappy and his little sister being a bit clever about being a Big Girl?

#

“Douglas, have you been hiding things from your family?” Doug’s mother asked pointedly.

Doug hadn’t had time to come up with an explanation and stood nervously in front of her wondering just how much she knew... and who told her.

“What, what ddddo yyyou mean?” He stammered.

“Well I bumped into Mr Gallagher at lunch time and he said you’d made the team.” She burst into a huge proud smile. “Well done love... we’re all proud of you.”

This was weird. It was yesterday’s news and he was sure he’d told the family but all that doubt disappeared as his mother swept him up in huge hug.

“Why didn’t you tell us?”

“Sorry I thought I had.” Then he remembered. Ethan had given him the disposable so was more occupied by that and the ‘news’ must have escaped his mind.

“Well I know your dad will be over the moon and I bet he’ll be on the touchline for every match. Oh well done love. Well done.”

“Thanks mum.” Guilt swept through his body. He can’t have secrets that people might notice, even if they don’t know what that secret is. “Ffffirst match against Ppppender’s Academy next wwwweek.”

He hoped the stuttering and stammering had gone unnoticed and so had his shameful secret.

“I think we’ll all be there.” She smiled and patted him on the shoulder. “Sorry love, I was just so excited by the news... didn’t mean to drag you away from your homework. I better let you get back to that while I make us all some tea, eh? It’ll be ready in half an hour, OK? Oh... and bring your kit down and I’ll give it a thorough wash... can’t have you lining up in a mucky strip now can we?” She chuckled as she moved to the kitchen.

“OK, thanks mum,” And tottered back to his room wondering if he could salvage anything from the guiltily ripped disposable.

#

Whilst all this was going on at Douglas’s house Ethan was working on his own homework and getting more and more frustrated with the maths questions he couldn’t see the point in. “Why letters and not numbers?” were his inner thoughts.

Distractedly he rubbed the slippery front of his bulging plastic pants and felt a comforting shiver run through his body. This was happening more and more, if he got stressed or confused or simply found keeping up with his peers a problem, the soft, yet reassuring bulge, even in class, was always there to help relieve any anxiety.

He didn’t make any link between that and his sleepwalking, although his mother was wondering if his acceptance of nappies might have some bearing on these night time excursions.

Jessica was also having a bit of a mental stocktake of her own. Her daughter had to briefly wear nappies but seemed to be through that ‘accident’ stage now. However, the little minx perhaps took too much delight in her brother wearing a nappy. Meanwhile, her eleven year-old son was now more or less permanently wearing protection 24/7, whilst she’d cajoled her husband, and not in the least bit reluctantly, back to wearing a nappy for her sexual pleasure.

What exactly was it with her family and nappies?

# tbc #

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
On 8/9/2021 at 10:13 PM, maly said:

Ahh the conondrums that families are.

Maly.

Yes, families are a little 'complicated' but perhaps this one has something more to it... we shall see :)

4 hours ago, babycharlwie said:

This is a great story!! love it!!

And I love you for loving it and hope you continue to enjoy it.

Thanks for the comment?

• Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-19

Part 19

After a weird night of strange dreams, which focused on him and Doug betting each other about who could fill their disposables the best, it wasn’t surprising that Ethan woke up to a full and messy nappy.

Doug had been all happiness and fun, whilst he was being secretive and unsure. However, it had been Ethan who suggested the competition at which he was the winner as Doug couldn’t “force one out”. Nonetheless, as ever in dreams, all was fine as they continued to run and play wearing only their nappies. It wasn’t like they were toddlers or anything they were still eleven years old but wearing thick padding. The heavy weight in the rear of Ethan’s causing him to fall on his bum several times with much laughter as he squished and slid around in the thick stinky wrap. For some reason Doug’s remained pristine throughout their antics.

It had been the call from mum that it was getting up time and her saying out loud “Not again” that pulled him to consciousness. As his senses became more attuned he saw her scurrying around opening a window and collected a load of paraphernalia.

“C’mon, get up, you’ve got school... and we’ve a major clean up job to do first.”

She didn’t seem angry just concerned and in a hurry because there was more to be done than just change his nappy.

She also noticed that the glass of water and ‘pill’ she’d left on his computer desk had not been taken.

“Oh darling, you forgot to take your pill.” That was her fault, she should have made sure like she had Cindy so that was down to her. Still, that alone didn’t explain the mess and odour that greeted her as she walked in his bedroom. There was more she could have said but thought better to leave it until another time.

Ethan lay there stunned. How could he have done this... again? The smell and the heavy load he could feel surrounding his bum was the worst way to greet the day.  What was even more annoying, he knew he was doing it, well, in his dream he knew he was doing it and didn’t care. He’d made a bet with his best friend as to who could make the biggest, shittiest dump and he’d won. How was he going to explain what had happened?

He didn’t think the morning could start any worse but then...

“Has Eeth pooped his nappy again?” Spoke a not overly concerned younger sister as she stood at his door sniffing the fetid air. “Mummy, I’m dry... again.”

Ethan could hear her childish contempt but had no come back.

“Poor Eeth... just as well he wears a nappy though isn’t it mummy... cos otherwise....”

“Yes sweetie... now go get ready for school... and leave your brother alone.” She called as Cindy disappeared back to her bedroom.

Feeling more than ever superior, she threw her dry night time pull-up aside, picked up her little cotton princess panties and wriggled them into place.

Yeahhh, Big Girl,” she beamed into her mirror with some satisfaction.

As Ethan waddled to the bathroom with the help of his mother he knew this was not going to be the best day of his life.

#

“What is it... the third or fourth time you’ve messed your nappy?” His mother knew the answer but wanted to give him a chance to explain. He tried to tell her about his awful dream but decided better to remain silent.

Sighing loudly he just nodded as she released the pins and the whole unpleasant bundle dropped to the floor.

He turned on the shower as Jessica busied herself getting a few things together but, as he stood under the warm jets, a feeling of utter distress enveloped him. Surprisingly he found himself shaking, shivering and crying all at the same time. Emotion took hold of his body and sobbed as he looked down at the messy nappy that still lay dumped in the bottom of the shower.

He hated to see his protection in such a state, whilst at the same time resenting having to wear it. He was eleven years-old for heaven’s sake. However, as he begrudged the item in question he also knew that without the thick padding and plastic pants, his bed would have taken the full force and that outcome would have been horrendous.

So, in a matter of just a few moments he felt both resentment and reliance on that strategic piece of material that lay, with a small stream of soggy brown mush meandering down the plughole, accusingly at his feet.

#

Jessica found Ethan crying as she helped him from the shower and dried him off.

“Ssshhuuussshhh sweetheart... don’t cry... it’s just an accident....” She tried her best to placate him but the huge wracking sobs told her there was more than regret going on here.

“Mmmuuummm, I didn’t mean it.” His broken and tired voice tried to get out but even as the quiet words slipped from his mouth he knew he was lying to her.

He’d known exactly what he was doing even if it was a dream. He was playing a game that ended with a full nappy as a win... he had to know the outcome. Why was he playing around in a nappy? Why was he dreaming about padding? Why had Doug’s enthusiasm made him think about his own attitude to all of this... stuff?

“I know love, I know... don’t worry... soon mended.” She tried to sound comforting but knew that he was in a delicate state and wasn’t sure if the thick nappy she’d prepared was the correct solution. However, until she tried to pin it on she wouldn’t know.

She led him through to his bedroom and let him see what was waiting for him. She thought if he baulked at any of it she would keep him at home and phone the school he was sick.

It didn’t happen.

Laying out he seemed unconcerned that he was being put into something thick and absorbent. The extra padding and hefty rubber pants, although obvious would mean he was safe from leaks and too many changes. She pulled out a pair of his old grey school shorts because they would hide the bulge so much better than his trousers and simply got him ready as usual.

Although the evidence of his protection had been partially disguised, the fact he was wearing shorts, and therefore only one of a handful of kids at the school who still did so, would signal him out. However, as the school knew about his problem, and she’d call ahead to make sure they were still on the ball, she wasn’t that worried.

However, Ethan was worried.

#

As she pinned him tightly in Ethan nervously found his voice.

“Mum.”

“Yes sweetie.”

“Is all this,” and he looked down at the thick fabric that now covered his crotch, “because dad likes to wear a nappy?”

The question took Jessica by surprise.

“Sweetheart, that was in the past, when he was young... I know granny said things but... no... he was only...”

She was looking for the right words when he interrupted her.

“But I saw dad wearing a nappy and plastic pants the other night when I got up to go to the bathroom. He seemed...”

Now it was his mother’s turn to interrupt.

“Are you sure? I mean, erm, maybe you dreamed it...” but she was making her embarrassment worse and Ethan could tell she was stalling.

“No, I saw him and heard you call him Baby or something like that... you sounded happy.” Then he had another thought. “Do you think I’m turning into a baby?” He looked scared at the prospect.

For a second she wasn’t sure how to answer that because in all honesty, every time she’d changed his nappy, or bought some new padding, her mind would slip back to when he was a baby. She loved doing it then and, although she wasn’t going to make a fuss like she had at that time, loved doing so now. But that wasn’t the answer she offered her troubled son.

“No, of course not love. Have we ever treated you as a baby?” She didn’t wait for a response. “No, nor would we ever. Just because at the moment you wear protection doesn’t mean you’re becoming a baby...” she could see he wanted to believe her but still had doubts, “Is that what you’re scared of, you know, regressing to a baby?”

Tears weren’t far off so she shrugged and hugged him. She’d have to tell him the ‘truth’, otherwise this was just going to get ridiculous.

“Well,” she said getting close, like she was telling him a secret, “I’ll let you into a little secret. Your daddy, erm, dad and I have been inspired by your nappies, and, erm, um, we wondered what it must be like for you so... he tried them.” She never mentioned her own attempt at wearing them neither did she mention their wonderful new sex games.

“Have I infected dad in some way?” He looked glum as his mother shuffled up rubber pants to cover the huge batch of material he now wore.

“No love, no, it was just an experiment. We wanted to see what it must be like for you to go through all this... erm...” She was lying but thought her son looked so guilty he might just buy this excuse.

“But granny said dad used to wear a nappy when he was my age... have I got it from him?” He asked suspiciously.

She could see her son’s mind working trying to sort this out and make some sense of it all.

“...and, and Cindy wet herself was that my fault as well?” he looked pained even though at the time he was happy she’d woken to a flooded bed.

“No love, I think she was just as apprehensive as you going back to school. Don’t forget, she didn’t have a big, strong brother to go with this time so... maybe... she was missing your... um, protection.”

She was guilty of a little smile as she said the word protection.

“Look,” she said trying to look on the bright side, “your leg has almost healed and school’s going well, so, perhaps the anxiety you’ve experienced over the last few weeks will soon disappear... just as quickly as it came, hmm?”

Things were still bouncing around in his head, but she thought of something else.

“Look, the little pill I’ve been giving Cindy seems to have worked, so, as you forgot last night, maybe that had something to do with all this so, tonight, how about you take two and see if, in the morning, things have been helped?”

She knew she was lying but couldn’t think of anything more optimistic to tell him.

“Look, we’re almost done. Let’s get you into your uniform and then how about a bit of breakfast?”

“I’m not sure I want anything... is that OK?”

“No problem sweetheart but you should have something. How about a breakfast bar you can eat on your way to school, hmm?”

He nodded.

He looked in the mirror and decided mum was correct about the shorts hiding the padding better than his trousers but still walked with a strange waddle. It was difficult to walk normally with that much stuffing between his legs.

#

On the walk to school he’d admitted to Mitch and Doug that he was wearing a thicker nappy because he’d had a terrible accident that night. He didn’t explain that it had partly concerned Doug. Doug subtly moved closer to Eeth and looked at him with curiosity and admiration.

With the weather still being pleasantly warm there were more than just him still wearing shorts for school but that did attract attention. Although he got one or two jokes about his ‘white knees’, no one seemed to cotton on to the waddle he’d had to adopt.

The Head Boy must have been told something because a couple of times he approached Ethan and asked if all was OK. Thankfully, despite having wet his nappy by lunchtime, things had gone off relatively well. The thick soaker pads seemed to be doing a terrific job in keeping him from feeling too damp though he could feel the rubber pants gripping him more tightly.

All-in-all, and although he was thoroughly sodden on his way home, he’d thought the day had gone exceptionally well. However, just before he arrived home a group of Cindy’s friends were playing in a garden as he passed.

“Hi Ethan,” came the call in the childish excitement.

He didn’t know it but two of them had witnessed him sleeping and wetting his nappy just after his accident.

“Oh hi girls, what are you playing?” He was just being polite.

“Mummies and daddies... do you want to be our baby... and we’ll change your nappy.” They didn’t seem any malice behind the invitation, just little girls doing what little girls do but that reference to being a baby really hit home.

What was worse, he’d been holding onto a full bladder for most of the afternoon and the shock of the request made him lose control and he stood there, in front of the group of eight year-old girls, flooding his already soaked padding.

“Do you wanna play?” One of the girls asked.

He was sure they didn’t know what he’d just done but was flushed and walked away with even more of a waddle. He could feel the warm pool of pee sloshing about as he moved.

“Can you tell Cindy to come over please?” But Ethan was concentrating on trying not to look like an eleven year-old who’d just filled his undies and trying to contain the swelling material under his shorts. Even though his house was only a couple of streets away, it seemed a long way home.

#

When he got in all he really wanted to do was go to his room and change but as he entered he saw that mum had company and they were chatting on the sofa, with Cindy reading on the floor.

“Hi mum... just going to my room... got some homework...” He made a move for the stairs.

“Come and say ‘Hello’ first. This is Mrs Chanthara.” She introduced her guest who looked splendidly Far Eastern with her dark skin and sparkling eyes.

“Hello Mrs Chanthara, erm, pleased to meet you.” He really, really wanted to get out of his sloshy nappy but mum had taught him to be polite so knew he couldn’t just run off like a toddler.

The guest, in many gold bangles and colourful long sari, was looking at him and he knew she knew he was wearing a sopping wet nappy so tried to distract everyone.

“Er, Cindy... your friends are over at the Poulter’s playing in the garden and asked me to let you know... if you wanted to join them.”

“Oh, can I mummy please, can I?” She chirped up enthusiastically.

“Yes of course sweetheart but don’t go anywhere else, tea will be ready in an hour... OK?”

“Thanks mummy,” and ran off to join her friends.

“OK mum, I need to change, erm, out of my uniform so...”

“Yes of course love, but if you can come down straight after...” She didn’t continue and didn’t expand though he knew it had something to do with Mrs Chanthara.

#

He hung around in his room for a few moments to see if his mother was coming up to take charge of the change but she was obviously still talking to whoever this Mrs Chanthara was.

He slipped off his shorts and was glad to see they had remained dry. However, he could feel the squishiness under his rubber pants so slowly eased them down to reveal his saturated padding. Excess pee had lined the bottom of his pants but luckily the elastic around his legs had prevented any leaks. In the bathroom he tidied everything up and returned to his bedroom. He wondered if he should wear another disposable, although normally his mother would have put him into a fabric nappy. Conversely, he had to see a guest and didn’t think she needed to know he wore a nappy so slipped into a pair of boxers he hadn’t worn for some time.

He arrived back in the living room feeling nervous but at least confident his shorts weren’t revealing anything untoward. He needn’t have bothered.

“Ethan, this is Mrs Chanthara. Mrs Chanthara and I have been chatting online and she might just have the solution to your wetting problem.”

So she knew... does his mother have to tell everyone? He would have liked to have been angry; instead he just blushed in embarrassment... and a small spurt of pee shot into his fresh clean undies.

“Now,” his mum started, “Mrs Chanthara had a similar problem with her daughter Dhelli as the one you have.”

Mummmm,” he moaned in humiliation.

“Look love, after this morning I think you’ll agree we need to step up proceedings so... Mrs Chanthara is going to hypnotise you.”

But mmmuuummmm.”

“It’s not going to hurt and hopefully, in a day or two, you’ll be able to go to school without having to wear a blanket between your legs.” She was making a point but Ethan was still apprehensive.

“Hello Ethan. I think you might enjoy this.” It was Mrs Chanthara speaking in gentle melodic tones. Her accent was pleasant on the ear as she seemed to whisper each word. “All you have to do is relax. I know you’re not feeling that way at the moment but... please let me help you.”

She sounded sincere but Ethan was still unsure.

“All you have to do is, here, lie out on the sofa.” Reluctantly he did as he was told. “There, are you comfy?”

He nodded.

“OK then, close your eyes... just listen to my voice... and relax.” Her voice had become even quieter but soothing. She gently ran her fingertips over his forehead and through his hair.

“Relax, relax, relax...”

She instructed him to think sleepy thoughts, empty his head of everything, and slowly count backwards from ten.

“Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, fi... fo...”

# tbc #

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

One thing about cloth, and correct me if I'm wrong, but they do not get thicker when they wet. The fabric will absorb and depending on the top layer, will wick the wetness away, but cloth stays the same no matter the state, so his rubber pants wouldn't be tighter around the fabric, and he wouldn't have to waddle more because there wouldn't be expansion. His walking pattern might change due to the extra weight, but other than that...

• Like 1
On 8/14/2021 at 10:23 PM, maly said:

I wonder what the hypnosis will reveal?

Thanks for the new chapter.

Maly.

Perhaps things best left hidden... however we'll soon find out.

On 8/14/2021 at 10:28 PM, AdultInnocence said:

One thing about cloth, and correct me if I'm wrong, but they do not get thicker when they wet. The fabric will absorb and depending on the top layer, will wick the wetness away, but cloth stays the same no matter the state, so his rubber pants wouldn't be tighter around the fabric, and he wouldn't have to waddle more because there wouldn't be expansion. His walking pattern might change due to the extra weight, but other than that...

You are correct... unless there are soaker pads lining the nappy.

• Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-20

Part 20

Ethan woke up in his bed. He could feel he was still wearing thick padding, plastic pants and a soft cotton t-shirt but something was different. He was a little disorientated because the last thing remembered was listening to a lady’s voice. He had no recollection of coming to bed or mum changing him into his nightly nappy - so what happened?

“Morning sweetie.” Jessica breezed into her son’s bedroom full of the joys of, well, late summer and drew back his duvet cover. “How are you feeling sweetheart, you’ve slept for a long time... must have had some catching up to do.”

“Erm, what, umm, what happened, hmmmnnn, I don’t remem...?” He sounded even more muddled.

As he was getting his focus back Jessica pushed a finger up between his plastic pants and nappy and smiled.

“Guess the ‘pill’ worked this time huh?” She ruffled his hair, “dry as a bone sweetheart, well done.”

Ethan looked down in amazement at his bulging plastic pants. “So that’s what’s different,” he thought, “I’m dry.”

A huge smile spread across his face.

“I’M DRY!” he shouted to no one in particular... except Cindy heard him and sneered.

“You said I took a pill but I don’t remember.” His eyes were bright but confused.

“Well darling, the nice lady who came yesterday hypnotised you... remember?”

“I remember her speaking and me lying out but...”

“Well, she spoke and you responded quite quickly,” she paused for him to catch up, “and after a little while asked you to take the pill.”

She purposely didn’t go into any detail so for Ethan it was all a bit vague.

“Then asked if you were tired and you yawned and said you just wanted to sleep so... I brought you to bed, changed your wet boxers and let you sleep. We didn’t know you were going to sleep right through.” She smiled “So you must have needed it after the previous night’s messy upset.”

She gave him a moment to take in what was said.

“Your dad slept with you for some of the night, just to check if you might sleepwalk again, and I slept with you until about ten minutes ago. You were dead to the world the entire time.” She stroked his face. “So no nocturnal wanderings and no wet nappy so win, win all-round I’d say.”

He almost looked cheerful but then a sudden thought crossed his mind.

“Ohhh mum, I haven’t done my homework... I’ll be in serious trouble...” He looked a bit panicky.

“Don’t worry, that’s why I’ve woken you up early so you can get on with it and then I can get you ready for school. I’ll bring a bowl of Corn Flakes up and some juice, and you, better get on with that.” She pointed to the open books on his desk.

#

Thankfully, there wasn’t a great deal of homework. It was only the maths that needed to be handed in; the other stuff was on-going. He sat at his desk wearing the thick dry nappy and was pleasantly surprised at how nice it felt but at the same time wondered if this would be a regular thing or just a one off.

His morning clean-up was certainly quicker than the previous day and was washed and ready with a much thinner disposable under the plastic pants. Ethan wasn’t sure because he was used to a more reassuring thick wad of material between his legs. However, his mum said she was convinced that if he needed to go he’d be able to make it without wetting and less material meant he’d be able to access his ‘bits’ that much quicker. She more or less challenged him to return home dry. She had faith in what had taken place over night but, just to be on the safe side, there was some padding if needed.

He didn’t need to wear shorts but thought that if he didn’t then people might be curious as to why he wore them for one day and he wouldn’t have a good enough answer. The walk to school was only with Mitch as Doug was late but when they got through the gates there was another surprise. Loads of other kids, well another ten at least, were also wearing shorts and the reason was because Ethan (local hero stunt cyclist) had worn them the previous day. So, who knew that despite all his worries, doubts and fears, he’d become an influencer to some of his school mates?

What was also quite amazing was that throughout the day his need to relieve himself happened at break times so made it to the boy’s toilet in plenty of time. He arrived home with a damp-from-wear disposable, rather than a well-used and physically deteriorating one. He couldn’t believe things had changed so quickly.

#

Over the next couple of days and mornings Ethan remained dry. He took the ‘pill’ each night and, together with encouragement from mum and dad, slept the sleep of the innocent, even though he was still wearing precautionary nappies. However, the concession was that it became less bulky and by the time weekend came around, such was his confidence that he spent Saturday without any protection and Sunday night wearing just jammies.

Ethan was pleased with this outcome. His wetting had suddenly started and now it had just as suddenly stopped. He didn’t know how hypnotism, or even the ‘pill’, worked but they’d both spectacularly succeeded so briefly wondered if the wonderfully exotic Mrs Chanthara was from Hogwarts.

He noticed that the cartons of wet-wipes, anti-rash cream and baby powder all disappeared from his room. His top drawer now held underwear and not piles of nappies, pull-ups or disposables. Things were getting back to normal and he was actually enjoying Big School.

Everyone was happy except for two people: Cindy thought she’d lost her authority of being a Big Girl and though he hadn’t said anything, Doug wished he’d got on the ‘nappy bus’ earlier. It was a link they had but oh so briefly, but now the poor boy was wondering if he dare ask Eeth for his spare disposables though didn’t know how. As well as the lack of padding under his shorts Doug had noticed his best mate’s attitude change, and though he knew that period had passed wished they might experience that brief moment of nappy familiarity again.

#

Jessica explained to Peter how Mrs Chanthara had come to their aid and how, through a little hypnosis and deception, had nudged their son onto a different trajectory. Whilst under the influence of the mystical and hypnotic direction of Mrs Chanthara she gently suggested Ethan no longer needed to wear protection, that taking a pill was the answer to his problems and that any anxiety he once had would just fly away as he counted back down from ten.

However, before he returned to the land of the un-hypnotised Jessica wanted to probe further. During the trance he’d more-or-less confessed to becoming reliant on wearing a nappy. Taking full advantage of the state of affairs Jessica delved into just what her son actually wanted and was surprised at the results.

Her curiosity on the issue of sleepwalking produced very little. When questioned under the influence it didn’t register he knew anything about it. So, she hoped that by suggesting he didn’t need to get a drink of water during the night, it might stop him from somnambulating. However, by the end of the session, which had produced more information than she’d expected, Jessica saw her son was looking tired and vulnerable and suggested that perhaps a long sleep might help the situation. Mrs Chanthara agreed she could help and soon Ethan drifted off into a heavy and prolonged sleep.

Still unsure if he would sleepwalk both parents decided they would stay with him through the night to check.

Jessica had taken notes and didn’t throw out all his wetting paraphernalia; putting them in a box to be stored away. She’d tell him they were available if there was ever a need (or desire) to use any of it again.

Meanwhile, Peter admitted to something that had become very apparent – he’d also enjoyed wearing nappies as a kid and the fact that he now (occasionally) wore them for sex had been a huge boost. He’d almost become quite envious of his son being able to parade around in full padding and couldn’t believe it when Jessica asked him to wear similar stuff himself.

This had been like an emotional bomb going off. Peter was grateful for the opportunity his wife offered. Jessica couldn’t believe the whirlwind of sexuality it had unleashed. Who would have thought such a thing could happen... but happen it did?

To Jessica at least things were beginning to make some kind of sense. Her husband looked fantastic, cute, sexy and definitely all man... even as he set about her with sexual abandon wearing nothing but thick padding and plastic pants. He enjoyed reacquainting himself with a wonderful childhood experience, whilst she not only loved his erotic attention but had come to think very positive about what some people need though are often denied by mere convention. She wasn’t going to deny that to anyone in her family... so the nappies stayed if they were wanted.

#

Some kind of normality returned to the Lynd household, well, for Ethan at least. No more nappies drying on the washing line, no more plastic pants airing on the shower rail and no more bulky fabric between his legs. Oddly, it took him a few nights coming to terms with sleeping minus all that. Also, like Cindy, he’d quickly been phased out of needing to take the ‘pill’.

Cindy had pointed out that she was out of having to wear protection before him so she was better. She didn’t say at what, just better. Occasionally, mummy overheard her still trying to goad her brother but she put an end to that by letting her daughter know that she was ‘so much better behaved when wearing a nappy’.  To that end her daughter’s top drawer always contained a few princess pull-ups as a reminder. That not very subtle threat usually made her think twice before continuing with her superior attitude.

The doctor had been wrong Ethan did have a small scar on his thigh. However, other than that, everything healed up incredibly well and there was no remaining evidence of his spectacular prang. Jessica put that down to wearing shorts so that fresh air could circulate and help in its repair. Like a few of the boys in his class, he wore shorts until the first cold morning of autumn, when it was a return to long trousers.

#

Despite some misgivings, he mounted his repaired bike and once again took to the tracks in the woods; even managing to manoeuvre down the trail that had led to his accident. He didn’t pedal quite so fast but it was still a nerve-wracking encounter. However, once done his mates Doug, Gary and new school friend Rashid (Mitch now more interested in pursuing girls than playing out) were busy finding new routes to explore. Without the worry of padding Ethan fairly blossomed in confidence and was up for any new experience. Doug seemed a permanent attachment and followed his best mate everywhere, thankfully he was good company.

Despite all this renewed self-confidence there was something missing. Ethan wasn’t quite sure what but there was definitely something tugging away at the back of his mind. At first he thought it might be something to do with the doctor’s assessment that they’d never got to the bottom of. Or maybe something granny had said last time they visited but couldn’t quite recall. Possibly something the enigmatic Mrs Chanthara had subtly left in his head. More than likely it was a knowing comment from Cindy. Whatever it was... it was definitely bugging him.

It was like an unsolved problem or unanswered question. The worry that something was missing and something big was really preying on his mind.

#

One day Ethan arrived home and his pants were soaked. He looked wide-eyed and confused at his mother and told her that as he walked home he suddenly found himself unconsciously peeing. He had no inkling it was about to happen and only became aware of it when he realised how wet and warm his genitals had become.

“Do you remember what you were thinking about?” His mother asked concerned.

“Not really, I think it was about Doug and me doing something but I can’t really remember.”

He hadn’t mentioned to his parents that for a few days now he’d felt a little off-centre. Not in a sickly way just a feeling he was missing an important facet from his life... though had no idea what. This was an unexpected thing to realise as everything was going so well at school, whilst socially it had never been better.

Now there was no padding, no anxiety, no bullies and more friends than he’d ever had... so, what the hell was troubling him... and more especially, why had he just wet his pants?

Thankfully, he’d managed to get home without anyone else seeing the shameful damp stain but was completely unnerved as to how it happened.

However, Jessica could tell her son needed a boost, he was wet and confused and that gave her an idea to try something she hoped might ease his burden. She asked if perhaps he wanted to wear one of his old disposables when he got changed. He looked vacantly at her as if her words hardly registered but just shrugged and shook his head.

That hadn’t been the reaction she was expecting but perhaps he didn’t know what he wanted. So, whilst he was in the bathroom doing something he hadn’t done for some time now, like cleaning up the urine doused area and throwing soiled clothes in the laundry basket, she put her plan into action.

The box of all his old stuff, which hadn’t seen the light of day for a couple of months was taken from its hiding place and returned to Ethan’s wardrobe. Jessica delved past the fabric nappies to find what she was looking for.

She’d remembered how much he liked the way this particular style of disposable brushed against his skin. How comfortable and how safe he said he felt whilst wearing it. She left one unopened on his bed so it would be up to him to take it any further.

Returning to his room she’d gone but saw what had been left. Ethan carefully examined it and shrugged as if it meant nothing to him. However, he paused and touched the soft fabric (a ripple ran through his body), what had he to lose by trying it?  So, without giving it any further thought, fluffed it out, wrapped it around his groin and taped it tightly in place.

#

That feeling of something missing suddenly vanished, supplanted by a friendly and comforting cosiness he didn’t know he’d been missing. He ran the palms of his hands over the soft padded material and knew this was it. A shiver of appreciation ran along every nerve in his body but for once, it wasn’t accompanied by a spurt of pee.

He patted the fluffy layers of fabric in appreciation, thought about adding a pair of vinyl pants, but instead pulled up a pair of red nylon PE shorts and wandered down to the kitchen with the top of the disposable unintentionally jutting over the top of his waistband.

“Mum, is it OK for me to wear, you know, this?” He stood unsure with the obvious bulge under his shorts.

She could tell he seemed more than a little uncertain, especially after all the previous wet days and nights, but there was no doubt about it, Ethan wearing padding seemed so right.

“Sweetheart, I think you know the answer. If you want to wear a nappy I’m not going to stop you. In fact, all your stuff is in a box in your wardrobe... you can just get it when you feel you want it.”

Still a little hesitantly he asked. “Will it be wrong?”

“Not to me or your father (though didn’t expand on that reference) and if you’re OK with it... then nobody else matters.” She soothed his anxiety, as mother’s do, by stroking hair from his brow.

“Can I wear them, occasionally...?”

“Of course... as always... the choice is yours.”  She said remembering how she’d cajoled him into wearing a nappy in the first place.

That hypnosis session had revealed so much about her son so now was the opportunity to put what she’d learned into practice.

Mrs Chanthara’s encouragement, easy going charisma and wise words, had, much to Jessica’s surprise, rubbed off on her. “Be understanding, be thoughtful, be proactive”.

Having used the hypnosis session to make him forget about seeing his father wearing a nappy, she was happy for him to think he’d be the only one.  

However, Ethan had other ideas.

“Oh, and can Doug come over, erm, we can do our homework together?” He asked hopefully.

“Of course... your friends are always welcome,” she smiled not knowing precisely to what she was agreeing.

He walked over and gave her the biggest of heartfelt hugs.

“Thanks mum... you know... for everything.”

The sudden emotional embrace took her by surprise.

“That’s OK sweetie,” she patted his padded bottom and was pleased for its return, “it’s what mums are for.”

Whilst in this unconditional clinch Jessica realised that perhaps, after all, nappies were just something the Lynd family were into. It may have been sparked by other events but when it came down to it... there was just something about a nappy.

She looked down at her son and stroked the cushion that was now tightly gripping his waist. He appeared so happy to have that sensation back so she was happy her boy was happy.

Ethan wriggled in satisfaction whilst at the same time relaxing his bladder and letting the absorption qualities of his fresh disposable do its work.

Mum, mum, mum... this is so nice,” he whispered and held her even more tightly.

She felt the material grow warm and expand.

“Yes it is love,” she looked lovingly at her boy. “Yes it is.”

### The End ###

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
On 8/17/2021 at 6:05 PM, Pierry Louys said:

Great finish 

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks

On 8/17/2021 at 6:39 PM, Baby Toni38 said:

Love the finish

Thanks again... makes you want to delve into the nappy box doesn't it?

On 8/18/2021 at 8:00 AM, D503 said:

Wonderful story - thanks for writing it!

My pleasure and thanks for the comment it's much appreciated.

16 hours ago, maly said:

Thanks for this story, That was a great way to end it.

Maly.

ps Anymore in the pipe line?

Always happy to bring matters to a suitable and happy close.

As for anything new I have a few stories bubbling but nothing I can put online just yet but... stay tuned and thanks for your continued support.

15 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I am guessing they would be disposable doublers though since anything cloth wouldn't expand.

Thanks for the comment... which do you prefer... with or with out soaker pads?

Hugs to each and all who enjoyed the story.

All the best

Les

On 8/22/2021 at 4:52 AM, dondd said:

Thanks for yet another wonderful writing!

Thank you it's very gratifying to know when people like something you've spent quite some time putting together.?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...