LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For A Chat / Gamming Friend

Terrym

Hello Im new to this site and Im looking for a friend male or female close to my age ( 26 ) Some one to chat with online or play some online games together. If any one is intreasted please let me know. I play Starcraft, WOW, Battlefield 1 and 2 a lot of dam games. I dont spend to much time on the fourms because Im playing the games.

Hi.

I'm a 22/M AB in California. I'm always up for new chat buddies who like the same kind of tings I do. Thoguh, to be honest, I'm not much of an online gamer (Tried Final Fantasy XI that was about it). I've always been mroe used to console games.

I'm also int o anime & manga (Japanese cartoons & comics) if that matters.

• 4 months later...

Hello Im new to this site and Im looking for a friend male or female close to my age ( 26 ) Some one to chat with online or play some online games together. If any one is intreasted please let me know. I play Starcraft, WOW, Battlefield 1 and 2 a lot of dam games. I dont spend to much time on the fourms because Im playing the games.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sounds interesting and would love to. i am 21 male but have yahoo (abdl19862005) and love online games.contact me there notifying that ur from here,or pm Bigbaby. bye

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there I play WoW!!! I'm on Firetree server and my name is Tantra. Stop in and send me a tell sometime.

Hiya again!!! I'm still playing WoW and I'm still on the Firetree server but my new character is named Razzier. Stop by and say hello i'm usually on in the afternoon til around 8pm.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...