LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers after dreaming about them?

Do any of you ever have dreams where people in them are wearing diapers? I just had one last night, and it encouraged me to want to wear diapers today. I hardly get the chance to wear them, so I'm glad it worked out.

@CassEt95

I always seem to dream of them, or have dreams where pretty girls put me into diapers, and then make SURE that they make me feel really little, or they will say that I "need to wear them, and that is that", or I would get invited to a friends house for dinner, and they are all these things to eat or drink, and what happens is, I fall asleep, and the girls and I end up in BED, and I apparently start uncontrollably wetting or messing myself or both, and the girls find out, and they change me, and tell me that since I used the diaper, I will have them take care of me, and make sure that I don't have to worry about it again, because I have found these ladies, and they will make sure that I am well taken care of......

Then, I wake up and go "WOW". where did that one come from?

Brian 

I will very occasionally have a dream were I'm wetting a diaper, however I usually don't wear at night because they are too warm for me. I wake up in a panic because I'm afraid that I wet the bed for real! I can say from experience that it has happened that way just once, unfortunately I was visiting parents, and grandparents at the time so I got the full embracing experience minus the diaper.

Sometimes. The only one I seem to remember was when I was a teenager. Popeye and I were floating space. I had a diaper under my spacesuit and I let go.  I woke up right there and found out I didn’t wet the bed, but it was something a bit more common to adolescence. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have dreams about diapers all the time. Lol I just take it as a sign and reassurance that I am supposed to wear them and keep on my journey to dependence!!

• Like 1

Oddly enough, if I dream about diapers, it’s usually when I’m either not wearing IRL or haven’t worn in awhile. It’s like my subconscious is telling me “hey...you like this, remember?” lol...In the dreams, it’s always me in the diaper. I’m either wearing them and trying to hide them or there’s a package of them sitting in the open that I’m trying to hide from others seeing. If I remember the dream, my desire to diaper up is usually through the roof the following day, resulting in me wearing.