LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Were you babied/spoiled as a kid?

Certainly not babied past baby age, and I think I can say with confidence my parents didn't spoil me.

Objectively, my grandma doted on me, and seemed to have favoured me slightly over my sister, which occasionally created some tension between me and her. 

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...

Not babied, but overprotected, and too scared to push back.  Metallica put it pretty well.

Let my heart go
Let your son grow
Mama, let my heart go
Or let this heart be still

Never I ask of you, but never I gave
But you gave me your emptiness
I now take to my grave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was not spoiled at all! In a lot of ways my childhood was pretty bad/horrific. But I think its partially the reason I'm into ABDL now, as a way to heal that inner child part of myself. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure that my treatment should be called babying. I was a very sickly kid. I had rheumatic fever from roughly the ages 6 to 8. For medical reasons, I had to spend a lot of time in bed and wasn't allowed to engage in much active play. I then had major problems after surgery when I was 14 that left me with life-long bladder-control problems. But on top of all that, I was overprotected and not allowed to do many things that I could have done safely. 

I was the youngest of 3 so I was the baby of the family but I think my mom wanted me to grow up a bit quick.

Spoiled, yes I’m sure I was. I do think I missed out on some cuddly love from my mom because of dealing with my other siblings 

I think it’s in part why I’m an ABDL. I was prob potty trained by about 14 months or so. Never wet the bed much passed 6 or 7 

I do think I prob grew up past my babyhood too fast 

• Like 1
On 6/5/2021 at 12:54 PM, DailyDi said:

I was a failed attempt to save a marriage... so no lol

I am the same idea but had a completely different result. I was the save the marriage baby as well. When my parents split, they both treated me as the baby for the most part as I was the only boy and the youngest.