LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Loving the bulkiness.

I've always loved the feel of bulky underwear. When I was a boy, I would stuff my underwear with a couple of my mom's belted maxi pads and go about my day. It felt soooo good to have that padding down there.  When I became incontinent,  the first diaper I had put on me in the hospital felt amazing and I couldn't believe I would get to wear them forever! It feels so good to have a diaper on 24/7.

• Like 1

The swollen bulkiness is the best feeling in the world and knowing you can do it forever is even better! Im not incontinent but i wear 24/7 and i love every second of everyday. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Gavin S said:

Waking up with a soaking wet, swollen mega max with 2 boosters is like no other feeling in the world!

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

I love the feeling of firm padding, it's strangely comforting to me.

Ditto. I''d wear 'em even if I didn't need 'em.

• Like 2

Me too! I've always loved the bulkiness of a nice thick baby diaper between my legs. It feels so good, it feels even better when you go pee-pee in them and they slowly swell up. It feels like heaven on earth. I feel so safe and secure when I wear them. I don't wear 24/7 but if I could I DEFINITELY would. The ability to just go whenever you want is amazing.? I love being a baby and I'm happy with the way I am!☺️?????❤️??

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Me too! I've always loved the bulkiness of a nice thick baby diaper between my legs. It feels so good, it feels even better when you go pee-pee in them and they slowly swell up. It feels like heaven on earth. I feel so safe and secure when I wear them. I don't wear 24/7 but if I could I DEFINITELY would. The ability to just go whenever you want is amazing.? I love being a baby and I'm happy with the way I am!☺️?????❤️??

So... What's stopping you? More often then not, our own worst enemies are ourselves.

Just now, ppdude said:

So... What's stopping you? More often then not, our own worst enemies are ourselves.

Well, for one thing I live with people and before you ask, No I don't want to move out. It's a very nice home and I like the place quite a bit. Plus my mom needs the help, especially since she just got a divorce. Plus I like my room, it has a giant theater screen in it, plus I have a lot of stuff. There's also the matter of my job and I prefer to keep those 2 lives separate. And the final reason is, I really don't want to be on my own. The world's a hard place out there and I really don't care for it. I'm a very spiritual person.

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well, for one thing I live with people and before you ask, No I don't want to move out. It's a very nice home and I like the place quite a bit. Plus my mom needs the help, especially since she just got a divorce. Plus I like my room, it has a giant theater screen in it, plus I have a lot of stuff. There's also the matter of my job and I prefer to keep those 2 lives separate. And the final reason is, I really don't want to be on my own. The world's a hard place out there and I really don't care for it. I'm a very spiritual person.

Does anyone in the house know? If not i can see why you wouldnt wear all the time 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Young1 said:

I get it.... but you try wearing for a day or 2 consistant and test and see if you could go 24-7 

No, I've never done that. And I don't really care to, because I think I need to have at least some form of control. There's also the fact that if I start wearing on a regular basis it could trigger my little side more aggressively and it might be harder for me to get out of that state of mind. Also going into that state of mind more than likely Will make me very sad because I don't have my daddy and uncle here on earth with me. Well, technically I do because they're always in my heart and your heart is your home and that's where your deepest desires are, that's your heaven. At least that's what I believe.☺️?❤️??? So having said all that, it would just be a lot of work that I'm not willing to do.

12 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

No, I've never done that. And I don't really care to, because I think I need to have at least some form of control. There's also the fact that if I start wearing on a regular basis it could trigger my little side more aggressively and it might be harder for me to get out of that state of mind. Also going into that state of mind more than likely Will make me very sad because I don't have my daddy and uncle here on earth with me. Well, technically I do because they're always in my heart and your heart is your home and that's where your deepest desires are, that's your heaven. At least that's what I believe.☺️?❤️??? So having said all that, it would just be a lot of work that I'm not willing to do.

No worries 

• Like 1