LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers, Part I: Jaclyn's Journey to Infantile Bliss

XVI

If you’ve ever had a feeling that jolted you awake like someone was watching you, this was similar. Instead of being rudely awakened however, my eyes opened to see Auntie Dana was standing next to me, holding Amelia. They both looked down with smiles. My diaper felt heavy and wet, so I must have been continuing my seemingly timeless habit of wetting in my sleep.

“Wake up Princess, we’ve got a few things to take care of,” she said in a sweet voice, running her hand gently through my hair, before pulling back the blanket. 

“But first……..cllllleeeeeeean DIAPEY!” she shouted playfully. 

“I dwy Auntie,” I teased.

“Sshhh sshhh Princess, you were wet before I put you down, are you saying that your diapey got magically dry in the time you were sleeping? Were you visited by the clean diaper fairy?” she teased.

“Uh-huh” I nodded.

“Well, let’s just see then how good of a job that diaper fairy did then, shall we?”

She pulled back the blanket, and lifted my skirt; the present state of the diaper left no illusions of whether or not it was wet or not. 

“Tsk tsk tsk, that darn diaper fairy didn’t do that great of a job, did she? Well, that’s what little girls have their Aunties for,” she chuckled.

“Jac-wyn weawwy wet Mommy,” Amelia told her mom. 

“Yes she is, but you aren’t one to talk little girl, you had a pretty big pee pee diaper too,” she teased. 

Dana grabbed the changing pad that had been downstairs, and laid it on the floor next to the couch.

“Why don’t you come down here real quick,” she told me, patting the floor. Amelia stood guard next to her Mom.

I did as I was instructed, and laid down, and Dana performed an expertly-efficient diaper change, teasing me about my wet panties, and blowing rasberries on my tummy as she cleaned me up. She’d just finished cleaning me, and then needed one more thing.

“Amelia, can you beeee a biiiig help and grab Mommy a diaper out of Jac-y’s diaper bag?” she pointed to the bag sitting near the couch.

“Mmm-hmmm Mommy,” Amelia went over and rifled through my bag (it was still weird to consider it *my diaper bag* with *my diapers* in there, but things were the way they were), grabbed a diaper and handed it to Auntie Dana.

“Thanks honey, You. Are. Such. A. BIG HELPER!!!” she kissed Amelia on the head, before turning to me, “Okay Princess, let’s get this new diaper on you and make you…all cleeeean!” she told me in a cheery sweet voice.

She unfolded it, and before I could get my butt lifted up, she grabbed my ankles in one fell swoop, popped my butt up, and slid the diaper in underneath with the other, and then taped up the rest. She was like the Superwoman of diaper changes; I was completely blown away. The little things, you know?

She helped me up, and pulled my leggings up before giving me a soft pat on my bottom. “There we go Princess, all clean and dry!” 

“We’ve got to go get Natalie from school; I’ve got you both some drinks to have on the way over there,” she told us.

Auntie Dana went in to the kitchen, re-emerging with a baby bottle for me and a sippy cup for Amelia. My eyes must have gone kind of big; I was lower in stature now than Amelia; how the tables had turned!

“Jac-y, I get big giwl cup ‘cause I’m not a baby,” Amelia told me rather matter-of factly. “Maybe you get big giwl cup someday too.”

“Now now Amelia, no need to tease the baby, she’ll grow up to be a big girl too, just like you are!” 

“So big you still poop your pants,” I thought to myself, not bothering to think out loud. I’d had fun today, sure, but it was still a little humiliating to be at a level lower than a toddler, and to be teased to boot! What was this coming to? I thought better of saying anything; this was what it was, even if there was cringe-worthy bad to go with the supposed benefits of this treatment. 

“Well girls, let’s go out to the car,” she told us, grabbing the diaper bag and heading out. It wasn’t too long of a ride, at least I didn’t think so, but I guess with two kids in diapers, it’s better to be safe than sorry. 

She put Amelia in her car seat, and then looked at me, “Well Princess, you’re probably big enough today that you can sit here in a big kid seat,” she told me. 

“Buuut Mommmy, Jac-y baby! She needs to be in baby seat!” Amelia whined.

“Well, that’s just the way it is; I’m sure Jac-y’s Mommy will be bringing something more age-appropriate when she comes next,” Auntie Dana was finishing my seatbelt and buckling me in with a telltale *click*. 

Amelia was still mad and whining, and when Auntie Dana closed my door to walk to hers, I looked over and stuck my tongue out at Amelia. Pay back for the baby comment with the cups, I surmised. It’s the little things, you know?

“Mawww-meeeee! Jac-y’s makin’ faces at meeee!!!” Amelia whined. 

I was mouth deep in a bottle by this time, and it must not have set Auntie Dana’s BS detector off. 

“C’mon honey, look at Jac-y, she’s just drinking her bottle like a sweet little Princess, maybe you could learn a thing or two from her!” 

Amelia just gave me a pouty look. “Bad baby,” she muttered. Auntie Dana must have had supersonic hearing, because she turned around and shot Amelia a nasty glare. 

“Young lady, you need to be nice to the baby,” she told her, “not only are you lying, but you also are being mean, and mean is not acceptable in our house.”

Amelia blushed, “Sowwy Mommy, sowwy Jacwyn.”

“It’s otay ‘Melia,” I told her, taking another drink out of my bottle. 

The rest of the drive was pretty uneventful. Auntie Dana put on a CD with Disney songs, much to Amelia’s delight. I was pretty non-plussed; even though I technically had assumed the baby role, my mind wasn’t quite there yet. I didn’t want to complain; I’d never really liked much of what Disney had to offer, so I just silently stared out the window, looking at the scenic beauty of the area, drinking on my bottle. Unfortunately for my diaper, pee had been trickling out here and there. It wasn’t terribly wet, but it definitely wasn’t dry anymore either. I knew I had a long road ahead, and my bladder and everything were supposed to trend downward, but it still was a little much, especially because it seemed like I may have been becoming less and less aware of the actual loss of control. I guess that’s why I was in diapers; they weren’t just something to look at, I was using them for their intended purpose. 

Soon we were at the school; we sat in a pickup line out near the back, stretching out onto the road. It looked like your typical elementary school; there was nothing really remarkable to tell about it; it did look like there was a community garden or something similar off to the side, but other than that, it was nothing I’d write home about. Certainly nicer than the schools I’d gone to as a kid, that’s for sure, but nonetheless pretty unremarkable. 

The time in line gave me time to finish my bottle; I put it in a cup holder next to me under the window. Now I had nothing to really keep my attention, so I just more or less focused on the little things going around. There were staff members trying to keep order of a process that seemed more akin to herding cats; parents getting out of cars and yelling for their kids; it was all a little much. Soon, Auntie Dana was doing the same, getting out, yelling at Natalie, and waving for her to come over. Soon, I saw Natalie headed towards the car; Auntie Dana got out and opened the door; Natalie got in, looked at me and smiled.

“Jaclyn! Mommy said you were going to be here today! I’m super glad to see you again!” she smiled.

“Hi,” was about all I could do. I was really nervous, even if Natalie seemed like she was in a pretty joyful mood. 

We headed back to Auntie Dana’s house; Natalie spent the majority of the trip talking about random things they’d been learning in school that day, which ranged from everything dealing with rudimentary Astronomy to different forms of Multiplication in other classes. 

Finally we got home, and I went up to play with the girls. We were having a good time, even if Natalie was a little bossy. She had a strange pre-occupation with playing school, and wanted to be the teacher and the “babies be the students”. For someone who’d just spent a long time at school, it seemed like it didn’t dissuade her in the least. Natalie joyfully carried on, and really seemed a natural teacher. She taught the “babies” about numbers, colors, and baby animals. 

Unfortunately for me, the rumbling in my stomach from earlier seemed to get bigger and bigger. Even though my wetting wasn’t much in my control, I still felt like I had more control over my bowels, even though that would eventually slip away as well. In the present though, I was trying my hardest to carry on. I really, and I mean really, didn’t want to poop in my diaper at Auntie Dana’s. Being changed by her out of my wet diapers were enough; I really wasn’t ready for the poopy experience, especially here. 

I kept carrying on playing, even though the dread in my stomach kept putting more and more pressure in it. I didn’t think Mommy would be here anytime soon, so that added stress to my already pressure-filled stomach. I could hold it, I knew I could. The problem with this approach though is that I was becoming more and more withdrawn as I focused on my impending potty pants issue. Rather than engaging in “learning”, I was sitting in the corner, trying my best to hold it. My diaper was wet, to be sure, and I was resigned to a change for that, but if I could just hold on, then I’d be home free and I could go poop in the safe confines of Mommy’s house. It was a foolproof plan, I just knew it would work.

Fate, unfortunately, had other plans. In the midst of trying to prevent a brown disaster in my diaper, I’d taken on coloring with some of the girls’ coloring books. It came natural to me; I loved art, whether it was drawing, painting, or sculpting clay. I’d always loved coloring books when I was a kid, and this really brought me back to a more “happy” place where I could lovingly distract myself with coloring a pretty picture. This one happened to have all sorts of cartoon animals in it across a wide variety of environments, whether it was oceans, rain forests, and other things; and it really made me have fun. This was my “school assignment” from Teacher Natalie. Things were going well, and in my distraction, a set of crayons took on the form of logs rolling down a hill and rolled off the table. As I went to bend over to get them, the pressure got to be too much, and well, my bowels finally had enough; too much effort had been expended throughout the day, which, coupled with the pureed food I’d been eating and the stuff I’d been drinking, wasn’t a good combination. Within seconds, a giant mess began to explode out of my bottom and into the back of my diaper. It literally felt like I had five tons of poop; I could feel it across the entirety of my diaper. 

I sat there in a mix of shock and awe, fully aware of what I’d just done, and I started bawling my eyes out. It was embarrassment more than anything else, I guess, but it didn’t change the fact that I was sitting in front of  relative strangers with a completely filled-to-the-top poopy diaper. It wasn’t the first time I’d done this in front of these two, of course, there was that incident at the baseball game, but it was still embarrassing nonetheless. I felt inconsolable, and couldn’t stop crying. Natalie and Amelia came to try and comfort me, as if they were big sisters comforting their baby sibling. The smell of it began engulfing the room, making the whole ordeal even worse. They tried everything to get me to stop, and nothing was working. Finally, Natalie took it in her hands to call in the big guns, walking out of the room, and yelling out of the hall.

“Mo-MMY! Baby Jaclyn is crying! She’s really upset!” Natalie yelled downstairs. I could hear a trouncing up the stairs that were getting closer and closer. Finally, Auntie Dana appeared in the door.

“Jac-y, what’s wrong, sweetie?” Auntie Dana asked, before her nostrils finally told her what was going on. 

“I…go…poopy,” was all I could muster. 

The look on Auntie Dana’s face went from one of fear and concern to one being almost humored. 

“Oh sweetie, you don’t need to be upset. It’s a poopy diaper, and these things happen with babies, you saw Amelia have one today, you shouldn’t cry, it just comes with the territory. Let’s get you changed and that little stinky bottom of yours all clean. 

“Otay Auntie Dana,” I told her, “I sowwy.”

“Honey, it’s nothing to be sorry over, that’s why your Mommy put you back in diapers, babies can’t help when they poop and pee, it’s better on your bottom than on the floor or on me!” she almost rhymed, though I don’t know if that was intentional or not. 

“Why don’t we go downstairs, all of your changing stuff is down there,” she told me, “Girls, Mommy has to go change a poopy diaper, Jac-y will be back up in a few minutes,” she told Natalie and Amelia. 

“Okay Mommy!” they spoke in unison. 

I obediently followed Auntie Dana out of the room, the mess moving around as I walked. Tears still on my face, and waddling down the stairs, I just wanted this dirty dropping in my diaper to come to a merciful end. 

“Why don’t you go in front of the couch, I’ll bring the stuff over, and we’ll get this all done real quick so you can go back to playing,” she told me in a somewhat happy voice. 

How could anyone be happy having to deal with…this? There’s a hallway in whatever heaven that may exist dedicated to Auntie Dana, I can say that much.  

I went over and stood there, I didn’t want to smoosh my poop on my bottom more than I think it already was, plus, there was a worry I had about leaking that poop all over my clothes and onto the floor, which would have defeated the ultimate purpose of the diaper to begin with. 

Auntie Dana rummaged through my diaper bag (It was still weird to think of it as *my* diaper bag filled with *my* diapers, but I digress) and got everything she needed. A new diaper, some wipes, and a changing pad were in her hand as she approached, and then laid out the pad on the ground. 

“Lay down sweetie so Auntie Dana can get you all clean,” she instructed. 

I laid down, my line of sight staring straight upon the celling of the living room. I hadn’t noticed it before, but it had a really cool pattern, all hardwood planked, neatly stained to really make it pop. There were lots of wood beams crisscrossing the house, and the floor was made up in much the same way. I have no idea how much something like this cost, but it was clear that Dana and her husband weren’t hurting in the money department. 

Auntie Dana pulled down my tights and set them to the side, revealing a pretty poopy and pummeled diaper. She moved my blouse up on me, almost to my chest. 

“Well, here goes nothing, let’s see how stinky of a present you made for Auntie Dana,” she smiled, and began to open the tapes of the sodden garment.

As the tapes popped, the smell got worse, and as the last one was popped, Auntie Dana opened up the front, letting it plop forward onto the changing pad, revealing the nasty and stinky contents inside. 

“Oh wow honey, you really did a number on this diaper, you really had to go didn’t you, aren’t you just the stinkiest girl in the house? Are you going for an award? Yes you are! Yes you are!,” she teased me. At least she was being a good sport about it. 

“I don’t know if these wipes your Mommy sent are going to be enough, hold on.”

“NATALIEEEE!!!” she yelled upstairs. 

“Yes Mommy?”

“Can you bring some of your sister’s wipes down here?” 

There was no answer, but a noise of running feet shortly followed. “COMING MOMMY!” 

Natalie emerged towards the top, with Amelia following quickly behind. I felt exposed. Here I was, laying naked from my bottom half, covered in a poopy mess on top of a dirty diaper, with Dana kneeling next to me, ready to finish the job. 

“Ewww, Baby Jaclyn smells as bad as ‘Melia’s poopy pants,” Natalie snorted before looking at me, “Don’t worry baby, someday your Mommy will get you all potty trained,” 

Dana shot her a glare. “Natalie, do you want to re-think your smart comments?”

“Uhhh…”

“If you want to keep teasing, I can put you back in diapers with your sister and Jac-y too, and you all three can make poopies for Mommy and Auntie Beth, is that what you want?”

“Ew, no, I’m not a baby,” Natalie shot back.

“Well then, quit teasing. They’re babies honey, they can’t help it, they need their diapers, it’s not a big deal…now go back upstairs and play,” Auntie Dana commanded.

“Yes Mommmmy,” Natalie told her, “C’mon Amelia, we’ll go up and play and wait for Jac-y to get back,” and they both headed upstairs, “see you soon Jac-y,” she yelled from the stairs. 

Auntie Dana turned her attention to me. “I’m sorry about that sweetie, I swear, that girl thinks she’s a lot older than she already is, and can’t control her mouth sometimes,” she shook her head.

“It otay Auntie Dana,” I told her.

“Oh I’m sure you don’t mind, you probably just want to be out of this poopy diaper and back up playing with the girls, don’t you?”

“Yeth,” I told her, lisping through my binky. 

“Well let’s get that taken care of then, how about that?”

I smiled and nodded. 

Dana was pretty efficient with the change. She used a ton of wipes and was very thorough with cleaning me all over, first getting me on my crotch area, and then in between my thighs, finding any and every area that might be covered by my stinky mess. 

“Lift,” she instructed, and pulled the dirty diaper out from underneath me, before wiping enough of my cheeks that I could sit down with out completely destroying the changing pad. 

She rolled it up and set it to the side, putting the used wipes inside of it. 

“Lift again,” she instructed me, and pushed my legs up in the air, putting the wipes deep up in the crack of my butt, and getting everything all clean. 

She put me back down, and then looked all over, tapping the side of my legs to have me roll over on both sides, and then looked at my bottom again. Clearly confident in her work, she pulled another diaper out, and unfolding it.

“One more lifty for Auntie,” she instructed. 

I did as I was told and she slid the back half of my new diaper underneath me. She took some baby powder, and spread some baby oil all over (“just to make sure you smell good for Mommy and everyone else”) and then finishing up, she pulled the diaper up, taping it into place. She then grabbed my leggings.

“Toes out for Auntie,” she told me.

I stuck them out in some sort of planking motion, and she slid them over my feet and pulled them up my legs.

“Ok, sweetie, stand up real quick, and grab my shoulders.”

I did as I was told, and she bent over, pulling the leggings up the rest of the way, over my diaper.

“There we go, all clean, and as much of a cutie as ever,” she told me, playfully patting my bottom to signify a job well done.

“Fanks Auntie Dana,” I told her.

“Of course sweetie, now why don’t you go up and play until dinner time, go have fun upstairs.”

I did my diaper waddle upstairs, running in much the same direction as a toddler would. My anxieties were now contained in the dirty diaper that Dana was disposing of downstairs, and I felt like I turned a corner. As we played upstairs, the smells from downstairs wafted towards the room. If it tasted half as good as it looked, I couldn’t wait. 

Dinner was pretty uneventful. I did enjoy the smell, but rather than getting some of Auntie Dana’s expert cooking in the solid form, I had to settle for more puree. It wasn’t the worst tasting, and unfortunately (but maybe fortunately), I was getting more and more used to it. Whereas I’d always loved to get something quick like a Mexican Pizza from Taco Bell, I was now settling for pureed spaghetti mixed with fruits and veggies. At least I was going to be healthy, I guess. Auntie Dana initially fed me, but that soon gave way to Natalie trading her places and doing it instead. She was pretty fun with it, playing “airplane” and a few other baby games. I felt jealous of Amelia, who even though she was basically a toddler herself, she at least got to partake in the solid foods, even if she did make a mess.

Dinner eventually was over, and we went back upstairs to play. After a little bit, Auntie Dana came in and announced it was time for the girls to go to bed. She took them and gave them both a bath, and then got them dressed in PJs, before sending them both to bed.. They both came up and gave me big hugs, and were happy when Auntie Dana told them that I’d be joining them at the house again tomorrow. Finally, she looked at me, took me by the hand, and led me downstairs. 

“Your Mommy will be here sometime soon, so why don’t we go and wind down for her; I’ve got a bottle to give you, we can change you afterward.”

It honestly didn’t sound like a half-bad plan I guess. I was a little tired from the day, and a bottle sounded pretty good right now. Auntie Dana got a bottle, went and sat on the couch, tapping a spot next to her for me to come sit. I layed across her lap, my head propped up by her right elbow, and her holding a bottle for me with the other. We watched an episode of the Office, and even though it wasn’t technically “age appropriate” for me, I didn’t say anything. For someone who was the mom of two busy kids, watching adult shows must have been a real luxury, so I didn’t interrupt. She’d already had the honors of changing a number of wet diapers and one really poopy mess, so I figured she needed a break from the baby stuff. I just wanted to be quiet and cute.

As I continued to drink, she looked down, and started talking. 

“Did you have fun today sweetie?” 

I nodded. 

“Being a baby isn’t the worst thing in the world, is it?”

I shook my head. 

“Well, you were an angel today, and I know the girls both had fun playing, so I’ll ask your Mommy if its ok if she keeps bringing you here every morning. It’s not that much more work, trust me…just a few more diapers to change, and well, that’s not terrible if it’s the most that happens.”

All I could do was smile “Fank you Auntie Dana”

“You’re most certainly welcome, angel”

My eyes got heavy as I finished the bottle, and I curled into Auntie Dana’s lap (as much as I could) and drifted off. I was awoke a little while later by a knock at the door. Mommy was here! Mommy was here! I smiled again. 

Auntie Dana must have picked up on it. “Looks like a certain little girl is happy that her Mommy’s here, isn’t she?” 

I smiled and nodded. 

She got up and went and opened the door. “Hi Beth! Come in! We just finished a bottle, and I was going to change her before I sent her back home; no, no, you’ve had a long day, you don’t need another thing to do, I don’t mind.”

Mommy and Auntie Dana came around the couch, and I couldn’t hide my excitement. “MOMMMMY!!!!” I screamed with delight, wrapping my arms around her. 

“Oh honey, I missed you too, before we go, you need to go be changed. We’re going right to bed when we get home,” she told me. 

I nodded.

Auntie Dana went and grabbed a diaper and some wipes and layed out the changing pad. “Come here babygirl, let’s get you changed, and then it’s time to go home!” 

I went over and assumed the position. As Auntie Dana began the process of changing my dirty diaper, she filled Mommy in about the various things we’d done during the day, including the fingerpaints, the food, and the poopy diaper, but never really acknowledging me except to tease me playfully with the diaper and then getting me dressed. 

“And Beth, if you need a sitter for the foreseeable future, I’m more than happy to take your little Princess Padded Tushy here,” Auntie Dana smiled, “she’s a great playmate with Amelia and doesn’t cause any problems at all, other than the messy diapers,” she chuckled. 

‘I don’t want to put you out, but it’d be a great help,” Mommy told her. 

“Of course Beth, you’ve done the same for me before, so I really don’t mind repaying the favor.”

Finally she got me dressed, and helped me up. She went and grabbed some of the art work I’d made during the day, put it in my diaper bag, and handed it to Mommy. Mommy looked at me, and smiled.

“Well Princess, are you ready to go home?”

“Uh huh”

“Well, go give Auntie Dana some huggies (the irony) and a kissy on the cheek, and tell her you’ll see her tomorrow!”

I went to Auntie Dana, who opened her arms up for me. “Come here Princess,” and she engulfed me in a hug. “Thank you for such a wonderful day, I can’t wait to see you again tomorrow!” 

I finished the hug, and Auntie Dana pointed to her cheek. I gave her a sweet and short little baby kiss, and waddled back over to Mommy, who grabbed me by the hand. 

“Thank you so much again Dana, we’ll be seeing you tomorrow morning!” 

“No problem! See you then! Bye Beth, Bye Princess!” 

With that we were off. Mommy took me to the back of her SUV and buckled me in. I was happy to be back with Mommy, even if I’d had a lot of fun already. 

“It’s late honey, just sit back and enjoy the ride, Mommy is really happy that you had a great time and you were well-behaved at Auntie Dana’s. We’re going straight to bed once we get home; it’s late and I’ll give you a bath in the morning.”

We drove for a bit longer, and we were finally back home. Mommy took me up to my room, and stripped me down to my diaper. 

“Still pretty dry, it should hold up overnight”, she announced. She found a long pink shirt that must have been about 3X my size, and put it over me. It said “Girls Rule” on it, and really, after today, it was a sentiment that I definitely shared and could be proud of. It was anxiety filled, and even a bit traumatic at times, but it felt like I was headed in a good direction, even if that good direction involved pooping my pants and crying about it. She also gave me a pacifier, which I was only too happy to suck on. 

Mommy tucked me in, and kissed me on the forehead. “Goodnight Princess, I hope you have sweet dreams.”

“I wuv you too Mommy,” I lisped behind the pacifier. Mommy walked out and turned the light off, closing the door on her way out.

I began to drift off to sleep, still somewhat conflicted, but also finding happiness. I finally had the support system I’d been so painfully lacking in my prior life. I drifted off with a crack of a smile on my face. Poopy diapers and all, I was most definitely on the road to becoming Mommy’s Princess. 

• Like 6
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn's Journey to Infantile Bliss *Updated With Part 16, 5/12/2022*

This is the end of Part II. Had it ready, but didn’t want to wait to put it out. It’s a bit long, but pretty good. Enjoy! The next part won’t be up for a bit.

XVII.

“So Jaclyn, tell me about how you’ve been feeling, what’s the good, what’s the bad, how are the adjustments?”

I sat in Denise’s office, back for one of my weekly “baby talk sessions”.

“Baby talk?”

“No, I’d prefer not, at least not at this stage, this is more of an assessment, a checkpoint if you will…I’ll be making a home visit where you’ll have plenty of time to showcase your babytalk skills.”

“Well, it’s been a big adjustment. I’m still getting a little used to it, if you want me to be honest.”

“What’s been the biggest thing?”

“The diapers probably. I’m normally a modest person, and I’ve been seen naked in front of more people than I care to count.” 

“Does that bother you?”

“I mean, sometimes, if I’m being honest. Me being without clothes usually is connected with my diaper being filled with poop or pee, and not only do people either see me naked, or are the ones changing me, but it reinforces the whole thought that I’m a baby. It shouldn’t bother me, but like I said, it kind of does. The public diaper changes can be a bit much to handle too, especially if I’m poopy or it’s obvious what’s going. People stare, and I probably let it bother me more than I should. On the other hand, though, it’s something I’m getting more and more used to; I’m definitely more desensitized to it now than I ever was before.”

“Anything else?”

“The lack of control of my own life has taken some getting used to.”

“Such as?”

“I don’t talk in sentences, I don’t make requests anymore, I’m not included in plans. If I’m included, it’s only a mention of my baby status, and how it may or may not affect the plans. It doesn’t bother me that much, I was never one to really like making decisions before, so it’s really taken that potential problem out of my hands.” 

“Anything else?”

“Yes, I was recently adopted by Mommy, and have taken her last name; it’s a bit jarring to think that I now actually belong to her, rather than just being associated. In a way though, it’s a very positive affirmation of not who I was, but who I’m becoming.”

“Do you feel like you’re making progress?”

“Yeah, for all of the things that have taken a lot of getting used to, I definitely wouldn’t trade it. For all of the potential misgivings I might have had, I have a lot of positives in my life now too, which I wouldn’t trade for the world.”

“Such as?” (She really liked to use this question a lot, it seemed)

“Well, I have a support system, and I feel like I’m finally part of something. I have a Mommy, I adore her friends like Auntie Dana and her two girls, and everyone else who’s been around the house. They’ve been nothing  but accepting of me. I feel great, I feel wanted, and I feel loved finally, for the first time in my life. It’s not a romantic love, to be sure, but it’s a family love, and it’s really filled a void that I’ve been missing for a majority of my life.”

I continued, “Other things, like little things have made me happy, such as my nursery that Mommy set up for me. It’s got everything any baby needs or could ever ask for, and I wake up happy every morning. I get to see decals of unicorns, princesses, flowers, and everything else when I wake up, and my room is just the most amazing color of pink. I love it, absolutely love it.”

“Have you noticed any other changes?”

“You mean like the hormones?”

“Yes.”

“I have, at least gradually. I’ve been on them for the better part of a few months now, and I’m noticing that my chest feels a bit fuller, my skin feels a bit softer, and well, if I’m being honest, I don’t get ‘excited’ when Mommy changes me as much, which had been something that had happened prior.”

“Does that bother you?”

“No, the hormones have made me feel better, more complete and have given me some more clarity. Most of all though? I feel happy with them, and am excited to see where they go.”

“That’s wonderful to hear. Is your Mommy helping you along?”

“Yeah, she’s been giving me injections when I need them, and if I ever want to talk about anything, she lets me get out of baby mode to talk to her about them. She’s been my absolute rock through all of this, and has provided so much support, I can never repay her.”

“You should be really glad you have such a wonderful Mommy, it sounds like she’s done some amazing things with you.”

“I do, absolutely.”

“Well, with everything in mind, and everything you’ve told me, I think it may be time to move the next step forward in your regression.”

“Next step?”

“Well, yes. So far, we’ve been moving down a road of gradually transitioning you into your new role as the baby of your new family. This isn’t an ending, rather, we’ve reached the beginning of your schedule of treatment. I feel confident after talking with you that you’re in a good spot, so it’s time we turned up everything in earnest.”

She continued, “I’m going to recommend to your Mommy that we commence the full-regression treatment. As of now, you’re getting the baby treatment in some aspects, such as the diapering, the bed times, the food, and everything else, but now we really need to turn back your mind to that of a 9-month old, and we’ll proceed from there. This won’t be instantaneous, but you’ll notice more and more things start to slip as you enter the full world of babyhood.” 

I kind of looked at her in shock, “Will I remember anything of this?”

“Yes, absolutely. You’ll experience the world as a baby would, and you’ll eventually be working in rather simple thoughts, with the simplest pleasures making you happy, and you’ll be using your cries to ask for things, rather than babytalk. The words, the sentences, those are going to be a long ways away. I’ll let your Mommy know to tell the rest of those partaking in your care, as well.”

“But..”

“Jaclyn, you requested this, and you’re on this road. It sounds like there’s a lot of very positive things that have happened for you, and quite frankly, it’d be very irresponsible to simply abandon them now because you’re afraid of slipping into a new void. It’s a perfectly normal treatment, and quite frankly, you should be proud of the steps you’ve taken.”

“Will I ever be an adult?”; in the anxiety that suddenly filled my head, a little trickle of pee shot into my diaper. I really thought this would be the “bottoming out”, so to speak, I didn’t realize it would potentially go further. 

“That’s up to your Mommy and myself to decide. Maybe you’ll be very happy as a baby, or as a two year old, or you’ll show signs that you need to progress to another stage. Rather than having these conversations, I’m going to instead schedule observation periods where I look at your interactions with not only your Mommy, but in trips out, and with other people, just to see where you’re at, and how everything is affecting you. In many ways, this is the actual start of your long road of babyhood, even if you’ve already been playing the part for a bit of time now.”

“Sound good?”

“Yeah, sounds great.”

“Ok, let’s go get your Mommy and fill her in, we’ve got some other things to expect, this was as much a tune up for you as it was for her.”

Denise went out and got Mommy, bringing her into the office where this had started seemingly an eternity ago, and then filled her in on everything Denise and I had just talked about. It was kind of strange, because they went on with a conversation as if I weren’t there, or didn’t understand it at all. I played with some little toys that Denise had kept in her office. It was keeping me busy at least.

“I’m confident that Jaclyn is progressing well, and I think that it’s time we move to the next step that you and I had previously discussed. Is everything in order on your end, Beth?”

“Yes, I’ll admit, it’s been an adjustment for me too, having a new baby in the house again, but I’ve really enjoyed every little second of it. It brings me back to when Samantha was a little girl.”

“Have you discussed this with Samantha?”

“I’ve mentioned it, but not too far in-depth. Her father and I have had the bulk of conversations about it, which has mostly been me re-assuring him that there’s nothing crazy going on here that would put Samantha in any danger or bad positions.”

“How much does Samantha know about the baby and, well, how big she is?”

“Like I said, we’ve discussed it a bit, and I told her that I’ve adopted a new baby sister for her. I mentioned she’s not your typical baby. For her part, though, she’s excited, if only to have a baby sister in the house. Her father and I divorced fairly early in her life, and neither one of us have had additional children outside of her, so it was always something that she’d asked for, a baby sister or brother, but really, wasn’t something that had fit in to plans for either me or her father.”

“You do think that it’ll be a big adjustment, no?”

“Yes, of course I do, and quite frankly, I hope that she takes it well. She’s been the only child in our family for as long as she’s been alive, and well, even though she likes the idea of having a baby sister, I don’t know that she’s actually realized all that it entails. She’s coming home in a few weeks, so I’ll be filling you in then.”

“When I come in for the home visits to observe your new baby girl, if it’s ok with you, I’ll be meeting with you and Samantha just to keep up on how everyone is adjusting to this new, and rather unprecedented situation.”

“That would be wonderful Denise.”

“Any other things that you’d like to mention while we’re here?”

“I’ve really wanted to get closer to Jaclyn, even though it seems like we’ve really formed a great bond. I spoke with my friend who’s a doctor, and she’s put me on some hormones to promote breastmilk. Formula is definitely easy for this one here to drink, but since we’re moving into a more intensive stage, and really the beginning of everything, I think that I’d really like to transition her to breastmilk.”

“Beth, I think that would be wonderful for you both, and I really encourage you to start doing that; it would be very beneficial for both Mommy and baby, not to mention making grocery bills a bit cheaper too!” Denise chuckled.

“Yes absolutely, I plan on pumping at night when I put Jaclyn down to bed, and when I send her to my friend Dana’s for the days I’m at work, I can have ready-made bottles for the little Princess here to drink until I get home. It’ll work out for us all.”

My eyes piqued up a bit here. I certainly didn’t expect to be breastfed, but I really wasn’t going to complain about it, either. I’m sure it would lead to more poopy diapers of a more liquid variety (I’d heard this about babies before from relatives), but I did like the idea of being more close with Mommy Beth. She was right, we were in a really good spot, but if this was going to be as immersive as possible, I might as well do the full treatment. At the same time, I had a bit of anxiety. Samantha coming was always an inevitability, but it always seemed like more in the abstract. A few weeks away? That was going to be an immediacy the way my days had been drifting together. Would Samantha hate me? Loathe me? Call me names? I didn’t think Mommy would let her, but I still worried about those things. 

Mommy and Denise spoke some more, and finally the day’s session ended. Mommy looked over at me,

“C’mon Princess, it’s time to go, but let’s check your didee before we take off; Mommy doesn’t need any leakies in your car seat to clean up.”

She came over, lifted my skirt up, and grabbed inside the front, confirming what I think she’d already expected.

“Well honey, you’re soaked, and we’re really going to need to change you out of your wet panties,” she turned to Denise, “Do you mind if I change her here real fast? You’re not crunched for time are you?”

Denise simply looked at her and smiled. “Not at all Beth, I have children of my own, and I know how inconvenient it can be to find a place to change a dirty diaper…please, by all means, go ahead and change her here, I don’t mind at all.”

Mommy smiled at her. “Thank you so much, we won’t take too much of your time.”

She pulled the changing pad out, a few wipes and a new diaper, laying them out on the office floor where we’d previously all been talking.

“Come here Princess, let’s change you out of that dirty old diaper, and put you into some new freshies,” patting the floor. 

Rather than walk, I simply crawled over to where Mommy was. There was no point to getting up and walking; crawling seemed entirely easier and more practical from where I was at. 

“Good girl!” Mommy said with enhanced praise, “Look at how smart this little Princess is, following her Mommy’s directions.”

I layed down, and Mommy lifted my skirt, making quick work of my diaper, and putting me into a new one faster than I could say “pee pee panties”, all while lovingly teasing me and making the diaper change, pretty fun. Denise simply looked on and smiled, apparently admiring the interaction between Mommy and I. 

“Go ahead and toss that dirty diaper out here, the trash is going out a little later anyway.” Denise instructed Mommy. 

“Thanks so much again, this little girl is a real pee-pee factory,” Mommy laughed, handing Denise the pee-filled diaper. Mommy turned her attention at me, “Yes you are, yes you are, you’re just Mommy’s little pee pee factory, poopy bottom maker, too, aren’t you?”

I blushed and nodded. 

Mommy helped me up, grabbing me by the hand, and leading me out. “Say bye bye to Ms Denise, Princess.”

“Bye bye Princess! See you soon!” Denise waved and smiled.  I waved back. Things were definitely going to get interesting. 

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER

I sat there on the floor, my padded bottom caressing the carpet as I played with some Duplos that Mommy had given me.

“Alright cuddle bug, Mommy’s got to run out, but she’s got a big surprise when she comes back! You’ll probably be asleep when Mommy gets home, but you’ll definitely have something to look forward to in the morning!”

I wondered what it could be, a million thoughts raced through my head. Was it Dana? Probably not…she’d have to do something with her daughters, and I’d probably have gone over there. I really liked her babysitting me, but it must not have worked out.

“Hiiiii babyyyy!!” a familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. Where had I heard that before? Oh wait, it was….Rebecca! There she was, dressed in a white long sleeve shirt and leggings, complete with Converse low-tops. She had a figure to die for, I’d always had a thing for her.

I blushed. I’d always been attracted to her, but, well, this wasn’t how I imagined us hanging out.

“Hi Webeckah,” was all I could muster from behind my pacifier.

“Oh. My. God. You are just sooooo cute like this!!!” Rebecca exclaimed excitedly, “we are going to have so much fun tonight!”

Mommy interrupted our reunion, “Well now, I’m going to head out; just make sure the baby’s in bed by 930. It’s usually 8, but since it’s a special occasion, later is fine.

“Sounds great Beth,” Rebecca told Mommy, “I hope you have a great time!”

She turned to me, “don’t you have something to say?”

“Bye bye Mommy,” I waved. Mommy came ovef and gave me a big kiss on the forehead.

“Bye Baby, be good for Becky, I want a good report when I get back, or you’ll be over Mommy’s knee!” She kind of laughed. She gave me another kiss, before saying bye to Rebecca and leaving.

“Oh my god, you’re just so cute…I’m sorry, I had to tell you again. When your Mommy told us what had happened, well, I just couldn’t wait to get a turn to babysit your cute little tushy!” she smiled at me.

“Don’t worry, you don’t have to use baby talk with me, I won’t tell,” she added, “can you fill me in?”

So I told her everything. The wetting, the diapers, the baby treatment, the transition, and everything else.

“Well that’s really cool, I’m just so proud of you for doing this for yourself, and if we’re being honest? I think you’re really cute as a baby,” she told me, fluttering my hair around. “When you get a little older, Auntie Becca can show you how to be a proper girl, no worries,” she smiled.

The whole thing was a little odd, my biggest crush id had in awhile, sitting here babysitting me. I obviously had no chance with her now, but I was happy we were spending time together.

“So do you want to show me your room, baby?” She asked me, holding her hand out, before adding, “But now, you’ve got to go back to being a baby again, we had a grown up conversation, but you’re just too cute as a little one to pass up!”

I popped the pacifier back in my mouth, somewhat dejectedly. I’d hoped that I would be able to get out of baby space for a bit. I’d been getting used to it, of course, but it was a little fun to be talking to Rebecca, even in the state I was in. It’d been a big adjustment, and really, I wasn’t getting much in the way of adult stimulation in most avenues these days

I took Rebecca’s hand and led her to my room. Her eyes grew wide as saucers when we got to the door.

“Wow. Your Mommy wasn’t kidding when she said she went all out, this is…impressive, everything a little princess could hope for,” she marveled.

“Wanna pway dowwies?” I asked.

“Sure, then we can go eat, and I’ll get you a bottle and ready for bed,” she told me. “Grab a few and we’ll go play downstairs.” I grabbed my favorites and off we went.

We had a great time playing, and in the middle of all of it, I really managed to wet my diaper pretty good. It’d been a constant dribble most of the time Rebecca had been over, but it all came to a head during our play time.

“Ok baby, let’s go eat, but let me check your tushy before we go,” she told me, reaching for my diaper. It was obvious it was soaked, but she went ahead and grabbed it anyway.

“Lemme go grab your stuff and we’ll all get you sorted out,” she told me before disappearing upstairs.

I sat there, almost bewildered. Here I was waiting for my diaper to be changed by a girl I used to work with. This was a girl I’d have loved to have dated at one time, but that had passed. I sighed and began to sniffle. A lot of emotions were running through my head.

Soon Rebecca re-appeared, holding a new diaper, a pack of wipes, and a changing pad.

“Alright, let’s get you all dry and clean!” she said in a sing-song voice, “C’mere and lay down for Auntie Becky,” she unfolded the changing pad and patted it, motioning for me to come over.

I did as I was told, still sniffling. It caught Rebecca’s attention.

“Aw sweetie, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Nothing, just…”, I started.

“Embarrassed about having your didee changed? Don’t worry, it’s nothing I’ve never seen before, I’ve got a lot of nieces and nephews, and well, if we’re being honest? You’re just a little bigger,” she laughed.

“Yeah, kind of, it’s just taking a lot to get used to,” I told her.

“I’m sure it is, but hey, at least you get to hang out with your cool Auntie!”

“You’re right,” I told her. And I guess she was right. I’d have already been gone had I just been a summer guest. Now? Well, hopefully Mommy could get Becca to babysit more.

“Now let’s get that tushy changed,” she told me.

I went and laid down. Rebecca popped the tapes open, leaving my diaper area fully exposed. She took some wipes and went to work on my area, wiping all around. The sight and feel of her moving around got my juices flowing as best they could, and as much as I felt like I could fly a flag, nothing was working. I started touching it, just hoping something would happen. It was naughty, I’ll admit, and my hands probably got a bit dirty.

“Oh oh! Someone’s a naughty baby during her diaper changed!” Rebecca laughed. “Not now, you’re not old enough!”

I started to cry a bit, realizing full-well what my new adventure had led me to. Even if I was moving towards what I wanted, the fact that I was just a baby in front of my biggest crush was more or less, somewhat deflating. Rebecca didn’t seem to be phased by it all, and finished wiping my diaper area, before unfolding the new diaper. In the middle of this, my tears turned to giggles. What a sight this must have been. Rebecca looked at me, a little perplexed.

“Ok baby, why the laughs?” She kind of chuckled, “does Aunt Becky seem funny to you? Is she funny looking?” She then blew a few raspberries on my tummy.

“Gwon up one moh time?” I asked behind my pacifier.

“Ohh kay, I guess I can let you do that, but just this once!” she giggled herself.

I took the paci out of my mouth.“Remember ‘Full House’? I always had a crush on Aunt Becky, and now I have my own! And well, it’s just kind of funny,” I laughed before putting the
paci back in its usual spot.

“Hmm, well, that kind of is, but is it this funny?” she blew another raspberry. I couldn’t help but laugh again.

“Ok Princess, let’s get this change over with,” she said matter-of-factly.

In one fell move, she expertly pulled the front of the diaper up, taped it, and had me get up.
She balled the wipes up in the old diaper and patted me on the bottom before going to throw it away.

“Sit tight on that couch and Aunt Becky will be back and we can eat!” She told me before disappearing out of the living room.

What had just happened?

Rebecca came back pretty soon. “Let’s get some din din in your tummy, then you can watch a movie with Aunt Becky. Sound good?”

“Mhm,” I told her.

So we went to the kitchen. Mommy had made a purée and left some money for Rebecca to order something; she ordered Chinese earlier, it was going to be here soon.

Soon we were in the dining room. I was in my high chair with my baby food, Rebecca was eating orange chicken. It looked and smelled so good. In between bites of chicken, Rebecca fed me spoonfuls of my…well…mush. She must have seen me looking at hers, though.

“Awww, does baby want some of her Auntie’s food?”

I nodded. “Yesh Auntie Becky.”

“Good girl, and since you’ve done such a great job, you can have a few bites.”

She really turned on a Mommy-mode switch. If made me happy to be called a good girl though, I had to admit.

Soon, Rebecca had given me a few bites, and very delectable ones at that. She finished hers, and I finished mine, albeit with a bit of a mess.

“Well, I see why your Mommy leaves baby wipes all over the house, can never be too careful with your messies,” Rebecca commented. She grabbed a few baby wipes out, cleaned my face and hands, and gave the high chair a once over.

I’d wet a little, but it wasn’t serious. I’m sure Rebecca would change me before bed.

“Now that I’ve got that cleaned up, lemme go make you a bottle, and we can go watch a movie or something, sound good?”

“Yesh Aunt Becky,” was all I could muster. 

“Good girl, now just hang tight in your high chair while Aunt Becky makes you the best bottle you’ve ever had, I promise!”

After a few mins (it didn’t take long), Rebecca had gone and gotten me a bottle of Mommy’s pumped milk. She came over and undid my high chair, helping me down. 

“Now let’s go watch a movie,” she told me, taking my hand. I, of course, adored her almost heavenly touch, and I went right a long with her. 

We went into the living room and sat on one of Mommy’s leather couches. The feeling of being on a couch in just my shirt and diaper never got old; the feeling was so cool against my bare legs. I began shivering a bit; I don’t know if it was excitement of being with Rebecca, or if it was the cool leather on my legs, or both. On second thought, it probably was a bit of both. 

As if she could read my mind, Rebecca asked, “Oh, are you cold sweetie? I’ll go get you a blankie, you can snuggle with Aunt Becky while you drink your bottle, that is if you don’t mind.”

I shook my head. “Pwease Aunt Becky, pwease?”

“Well, if that just isn’t the cutest thing, you’re making your Auntie’s heart melt, come over here, you little stinker,” she grabbed a blanket, set up on the opposite side of the couch, and patted the area right next to her.”

Of course, I wasn’t going to complain, I followed right over. 

Rebecca put her arm out, and wrapped it around my shoulder. We were comparable sizes, but it felt like I melted into her embrace like a glove. 

“Wrap your legs over mine, sweetie,” she instructed me. I draped my legs across her lap, my head resting on the arm rest. Rebecca used her free hand and pulled the blanket up over us. Once that was unoccupied, she took the bottle and moved it towards my lips. I opened my lips and began sucking on the nipple. The cold milk felt so good on my throat. 

“Drink up baby, we can watch the movie now,” she smiled at me, kissing me on the forehead. 

Rebecca put on “Cinderella”, it was one of my all-time favorite movies even before I got put into this new babyhood; I’d always had a soft spot for it, even if it wasn’t something I actually would ever admit. 

As I drank the bottle, I began having wonderful thoughts. I, of course, always had a crush on Rebecca, and while this wasn’t my preferred position with her, I really did enjoy this sudden closeness we had. I don’t know if she always had the same feelings for me, but maybe it was just her “inner Mommy” coming out in her. Whatever it was, she was good at it; very much a natural. 

After a bit, I finished my bottle, burping a bit. Rebecca set it down on the other side of her, and put me in a bit of an embrace. She held me there for what seemed like an eternity; our bodies had formed a connection, even it was just her being nice as a babysitter and treating me in the way I was “supposed” to be treated. 

Suddenly, she looked down and gave me a devilish grin. 

“Look baby, I know you have the hots for me, I know you’ve always had the hots for me since we’ve met. I saw the little handsy-ness you made for Aunt Becky tonight, it was really cute…so…I guess my question is, are you feeling a bit naughty?”

“Ummm..Mommy spank” I replied in my best baby talk. 

“Oh, well, Mommy not know,” she laughed. 

“Otay then Auntie Beckie,” I replied. I wondered where this was going. 

“Let’s reposition ourselves then, Aunt Becky wants to give you a bit of a snack,” she slyly told me. 

She moved the blanket, and had me move lower down. She took off her shirt, revealing a sports bra underneath. She lifted the sports bra up, revealing two large boobies. 

“Auntie Becky wants you to suck on her boobies,” she instructed me. 

What could I say? This beat a bottle of Mommy’s milk, as good as that was. I  preferred Mommy’s boobies to the pumped milk, even if they were the same substance. Something about coming from the source was…intoxicating. 

I put my mouth around Rebecca’s giant orbs, and began suckling on her luscious boobies. Of course, no milk came out, but this was one of the greatest moments in my short existence on the planet. 

One of my hands grabbed her other boob, and she began to shudder in pleasure. She grabbed my hand, and began moving it to her crotch area. 

“Aunt Becky wants you to pet her pussy, even if you’re not working down there anymore, it doesn’t mean that you still can’t give Aunt Becky some pleasure” she told me with a sinister grin, moving my hand in a gentle stroking motion up and down her leggings. I could feel it, and I just kept going in a rhythmic motion.

Suddenly, disaster struck. The Chinese food from earlier seemed to be having an adverse reaction. I hadn’t eaten solid food in so long, I don’t think that my body had been used to it. As if on cue, my stomach began to cramp and I tried to hold it. 

“Keep going baby girl, keep stroking Aunt Becky,” she moaned in pleasure. I furiously suckled on her boobs while stroking, all while trying to hold off the inevitable deposit in my diaper. 

The whole event lasted about five more minutes. Finally, I couldn’t hold it anymore and the dam broke. What started as a short muffled fart morphed into a violent episode of diarrhea blowing up the back of my diaper. 

The action on the couch suddenly stopped with Rebecca sniffing the air. 

“Um, Jaclyn? Did you do what I think you just did?”

I turned beet red. “I…uh…poopy Aunt Becky.”

“Mmhmm, I can definitely smell it. You stink baby girl, you’re stinky stinky stinky,” she laughed. 

“I sowwy Auntie Becky,” I told her. I was very sincere, and very embarrassed. Here I was, so close to a goal, and it was blown away by explosive diarrhea. 
“It’s ok, you’re a baby, that’s why you’ve got those diapers on that cute and stinky tushie of yours,” she told me. 

I got up to move. Becky looked down at me, “where do you think you’re going little one?”

“To be changed, Auntie?”

“No, please don’t move yet, keep going on Auntie’s boobies, keep rubbing me, too.”

I did as I was told. After a little while longer, Auntie finally breathed really deeply and let go. I guess I’d done my job. She gave me a big smile and kissed me on the forehead. 

“Thank you Princess, Aunt Becky needed that, “ok now, let’s go up to your room and out of your stinky panties.” 

Even though I’d made her happy, I was super embarrassed, this was one of the first times that I’d regretted this arrangement with Beth about the whole baby thing. This was probably the closest I was ever going to get to real sexual contact for quite some time, and I blew it. Regret flooded through my head. I wished I’d have gone out with Rebecca before this whole thing happened; maybe I could have had something with her that didn’t involve pooping my pants on her lap. What could have been. At least I got some action. 

Rebecca took me by the hand, leading me upstairs. My diaper was drooping from the deposited mess. I guess I was lucky I wasn’t the one who had to change it. 

We got into my room, “Go ahead and get on the table baby,” Rebecca instructed me. I didn’t want to embarrass myself further, so I went up and laid on the changing table. 

“This is really nice of your Mommy to get you, and it really saves a lot of stress on the back,” she told me, “I could get used to changing your diapers here.”

I don’t think she considered me a functioning adult anymore. What little idea she might have held in her head, I think she realized my descent into babyhood had hit a point of no return. Of course, a poopy diaper on your lap would probably not make you think otherwise. 

“Alright baby, let’s get you clean, we’ll make you into a pretty princess from a stinky one,” she cooed. 

I guess she was trying to make the best out of a bad situation. I don’t think this was something either one of us really wanted to be in. Mommy had obviously changed a lot of my poopy diapers, and so had Auntie Dana, and I’d been used to them doing it by now, but having someone like Rebecca do it, well, was taking some getting used to. Being changed out of a wet one was one thing, a poopy diaper was a completely other endeavor. 

Rebecca got out the necessary supplies and began to go to work. The smell from the diaper when she opened it was overpoweringly nasty and terrible, it seemed like every sewer system in the Bay Area had broken at once and located the smell to this very room. Rebecca didn’t really flinch, she wrinkled her nose and had a bit of a grossed out look, but she took the change in stride. 

“Stinky stinky, stinky little girl, yes you are, yes you are just a stinky stinky girl with a dirty little tushy,” she said in a sing song voice. “Aren’t you so glad that you’ve got a great Auntie Becky who loves her little niece so much that she’s willing to change her stinky little didees?”

“Uhmmhmmm,” was all I could reply. I was embarrassed; the baby talk wasn’t helping much. 

“You are just too cute, even if you’re a little stinkpot,” she kept talking as she wiped. “Now lift up for Auntie, let’s clean the rest of your wittle bottom,” she finished. 

I lifted up, and Aunt Becky started wiping every little crevice down. I was too embarrassed to fly my flag, and I just kept moving when asked. 

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she pulled a new diaper out from underneath the table, and unfolded it. “Lift up for Auntie, honey.”

I did, and she put the new diaper underneath me, and I put my bare bottom back down on it. Aunt Becky pulled the tapes up, just as she had with the other one, and taped the rest of it around my waist. 

“There we go stinky, all done,” 

“Fank you Aunt Becky,” I told her. 

“Of course sweetie, now let’s get you to bed.”

She pulled down the side of my crib and pulled a blanket over top of me.

“Would you like me to read you a story before bed?” she asked. 

“Yeth Aunt Becky,” I told her. 

“Oh, I can’t say no to such a cute face, even if you did poop on me,” she laughed. She got out a few princess books, sitting in a chair next to my crib, and read them to me. I suckled on my pacifier, admiring her beauty. I know that I’d never have a chance to be her boyfriend, but hopefully she’d get to babysit more often. I had a lot of fun. 

Finally she finished the last page. “All done sweetie, hope you enjoyed them,” she smiled. 

“Fanks Aunt Becky,” I told her. 

“Of course,” she smiled. 

As much as I knew I was supposed to be in baby mode, I couldn’t resist, and pulled my pacifier out.

“Aunt Becky?”

“Yes?”

“I really had a fun time with you tonight, you’re the best babysitter I’ve ever had, even if I wasn’t nice and pooped on you,” I told her, “You were always my favorite person at work, and I really hope that we get to spend more time together, even if it’s just as you babysitting.”

“Oh baby, you are just too sweet, I’ll ask your Mommy if I can babysit more, maybe we can even go out in San Francisco, I’d love to push your cute little tushy around in a stroller there, or go to the beach, or something. Auntie Becky will have a lot more fun planned the next time you see her. Thanks for being such a good baby tonight for me; don’t worry about the poopies, those things happen, that’s why you have diapers,” she laughed. 

My heart sunk. She really did just see me as a baby, and if she didn’t, she was doing a good job at pretending it. My eyes got a little sad. 

“I…I..don’t want you to weave Aunt Becky,” I cried. 

“Oh sweetie, do you want to cuddle with Auntie on the chair for a little bit? Your Mommy isn’t going to be back for awhile, so we can get you into your crib before then…no poopies though, I’ve had enough stinky for the night,” she laughed. 

I nodded and she came and undid the crib. “Come on the chair and snuggle on Aunt Becky’s lap.”

I did, and I put myself in her lap, snuggling my head onto her shoulder, while she patted my bottom, humming a few tunes. I felt my eyes get a bit drowsy and I began to nod off.

“Fank you Auntie,” I whispered before falling victim to the nightly ritual of sleep.

After some time had passed, probably a half hour at least, Aunt Becky stirred me from my sleep, and helped me back into my crib. I basically slept walked back into it. 

Aunt Becky pulled the blanket over me, and kissed me on the forehead. “Sweet dreams Princess, we’ll see each other again soon,” and pulled the rail up on the crib, snapping it into place. I smiled, as if I was living my best life; I’m glad the night got to end for me on somewhat of a nice note, even if it was a little bittersweet. 

She turned off the light and walked out, wandering back downstairs. 

A while later, the door opened, and Beth walked in, carrying a bag. 

“Hi Becky, how were things tonight?” 

“They were good, you’ve got a real sweetheart of a babygirl there, I loved my time over here today.”

“How was she?” Beth asked.

“Really good, she listened, ate her food well, and even gave me a poopy diaper present,” Rebecca laughed, “I will baby sit for you any time that you need it, I will always be free for that little girl you have up there.”

“Well, with things kicking up and the summer ending, we might just have to put you here on a more permanent basis, but let’s talk about it next week at work. It’s late, and you’ve got a bit of a trek to get back home, I don’t want to keep you any more.”

“Beth, thank you for having me over tonight, I really enjoyed myself, I’ll see you on Monday,” Rebecca replied.

Rebecca went in to get her coat, before walking out. Just then, the door opened, revealing an almost mini-me of Beth. 

“Oh, uh, hi, I’m Samantha,” she told Rebecca.

“I’m Rebecca, your mom has told me so much about you, did you have a good summer?”

“Uh yeah, I guess, really good,” Samantha wasn’t offering much. 

“Well, nice to meet you, hope we get to talk more soon,” Rebecca smiled and headed outside to her car.

Soon, it was just Beth and Samantha back in the kitchen. 

• Like 5
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn's Journey to Infantile Bliss *Updated with Part 17, 5/13/22*
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers, Part I: Jaclyn's Journey to Infantile Bliss *Updated with Part 18, 1/27/23*

XVIII.

“So Mom, a new baby, huh?” 

Samantha was the spitting image of her mother, and had all the wit and attitude that had allowed her mom to be so successful in life to this point. Still in high school, she was wise beyond her years, and a little smitten at having a new baby sister, even as unconventional as her mom told her it was.

Beth nodded. 

“It’s a little…like I said…unconventional, but I think you’ll enjoy her,” continuing, “I don’t want to put you in too much too soon, because it’s a big adjustment, and it’s really been one for all of us so far.”

“Mom, you know I like taking care of babies, lord knows I did it enough for Dana the past few years, they’re fun!” Samantha smiled.

“Well, that’s true, but, well, it’s not what you’re going to expect, like I was telling your father.”

“What did dad say about it?”

“You know, your dad and I still get along, but he had his concerns about things, especially when I told him the whole story around it,” Beth spoke somewhat softly. 

“What’s the whole story?”

“Well, she’s not your typical 9 month old.”

“Like what do you mean?”

“Well, Jac-y’s 18 going on 9 months.”

“What?”

“Exactly what I told you sweetie, that’s why your Dad and I had to talk so much the last few weeks, it probably seemed a bit odd.”

“Well, yeah, but I just figured it was about college or something”

“To be fair, it WAS about a college-aged student, just not who you’d have thought of,” Beth laughed.

“An 18 year old, as a baby? Ew. You can’t be serious,” Samantha looked dumbfoundedly. 

Beth nodded. “I know it’s going to be an adjustment. It’s been just us here for a long time, but now, things have changed a bit.”

“But why, Mom?”

“I don’t know, when I met her, I felt sorry for her, and she was genuinely pleasant to talk to, I didn’t intend the whole baby part, but I thought she was someone in need of some sort of good influence in her life.”

“You’ve always been about helping people, you have such a big heart,” Samantha smiled.

“It’s just me being a mom, I guess. You’re getting a huge responsibility, too.  It’s a big job being a big sister, and Jac-y’s going to be relying on both of us for everything for the foreseeable future.”

“Everything?”

“Yes, with her being functionally 9 months old, that means she needs help eating, being bathed, and well, having her diapers changed.”

“Mom, again, it’s not like changing diapers is anything big for me, I’ve done it a ton for quite a few babies I’ve babysat.”

“Well, a bigger baby makes bigger messies, we’ll see about that,” they both laughed at the comment. 

“I don’t want you to be changing her for awhile anyway, we’re still bonding. You can give her a bottle, feed her, play with her, take her to the park, just have fun being a big sister.”

“I really don’t mind, mom, she’s just a baby.”

“Well, we’ll revisit that when you’re wrist deep in one of her poopy diapers,” Beth chided. 

“There’s other things too, just don’t be jarred when you see them,” Beth told her. 

“Like what?”

“Well, don’t be surprised if you come home from school and I’m sitting on the couch breastfeeding her, or if I need to change her diaper in the living room,”

Samantha’s eyes got wide. “Breast. Feeding? You’re kidding right?”

“No, Jac-y’s therapist recommended it, I’ve started on supplements to produce milk. It’s not a big deal, I used to do the same for you when you were a baby,”

“Yeah mom, but I wasn’t 18,” Samantha snorted.

“Look, it’s different. It’s an adjustment, but she’s not really 18, she really has taken to the baby thing, you’ll see tomorrow.”

“So look, t’s been a long day for you kiddo, you’ve obviously had a ton of stuff thrown your way, so why don’t you go take a shower and go get some sleep?”

“Ok Mom, goodnight, I love you,” Samantha kissed Beth on the cheek and wandered upstairs, somewhat giddy she had a new sister, while still finding it all a little much to take in at once. 

While this was unfolding, I could hear voices downstairs. I wondered who it could be, and then I heard steps. Steps that walked past my room and didn’t stop. I could hear other noises downstairs, so I assumed it was Mommy and someone else. Was it Mommy’s sister that she’d talk on the phone to hours for? Maybe it was Samantha? 

I didn’t know. I was still buzzing from my night with “Aunt Becky”. What could have been I guess. I should have made a move. Now she was babysitting me, and changing my dirty diapers. Worse things in life, I guess, but it still gave me a little anxiety. With anxiety lately came poop, especially with my weakened stomach’s state. I guess I didn’t really care. I wasn’t going to hold it, and it’s not like anyone was taking me to the potty anytime soon. I stayed up a little bit, thinking of Becky’s boobies, before finally succumbing to the pressure in my bowels. I pushed a bit, but not much, but that’s all it took. Soon, that poop filled back into my diaper. With that came a stinky mess. I could have cried, I could have done something and it’s 10000% likely Mommy would have changed me. I didn’t want to bother her though, so I just did what any good baby girl would do, and fell asleep, messy butt and all. I’d be ok to wait until morning with it. 

Big mistake. 

Out of having a dream of sitting on the beach, I was rudely awakened by what can best be described as a thousand heated needles stinging the bottom of my butt all at once, never letting up. I tried to ignore it the best that I could, but try as I could, it finally got the better of me. I didn’t know what to do. The sun had just come up, so I figured it was really early. Mommy always came in sooner or later. The bars of the crib were holding me in place; there wasn’t anywhere I was going to go. Mommy had put a baby monitor in here, so there was that. 

What was it that Denise had constantly reminded me, and had been reinforced like crazy since our time in the therapists office that faithful day? I was a baby. I wasn’t an adult. What did babies do when they have a dirty diaper and a seemingly impossible to avoid case of nasty diaper rash? They cry. I was no different. I started screaming. 

I’d started crying more since I was moved into my journey to regression, but I’d never actually screamed much. Today though? Things were different. I needed out of this poopy, stinging mess, like yesterday fast. The quickest way in my quickly—becoming infantile mind to achieve that goal was to start screaming. The screaming, well, it was…screaming. It felt cathartic, it felt somewhat relieving, it felt….nice?

Soon I heard feet walking, the door opening, revealing Mommy, who had her usual smile on her face, and looked as stunning as ever. Even in what amounted to basically pajamas, which was a long sleeve shirt and leggings, Mommy looked like she could have modeled. For my part, I suckled happily on my pacifier, grinning behind its covering. I was always happy to see Mommy, more so when I meant I was getting out of a dirty diaper. 

“You stink Princess,” She said in a rather matter-of-fact tone, “it doesn’t sound like you’re too happy about it either.”

She walked to the crib and lowered the bars.

“Oh, and I forgot, good morning Princess,” she smiled, “did you have fun with Aunt Becky last night?”

I nodded. 

“Well she gave you a glowing report, said you were just the best behaved little girl, and even offered to sit for you again, would you like that?”

I nodded again. 

“I think you’d also like to get out of your stinky panties and get your bottom clean too, wouldn’t you?”

I blushed and nodded. 

“Oh baby girl, it’s ok. You know Mommy always cleans you so good, make your little tush tush clean and sparkly!” she sang to me in a sing song voice. 

“Arms up!”

I wondered where she was going with this and complied. First, she popped a pacifier in my mouth, and then reached under my arms and picked me up. I instinctively wrapped my legs around her waist, my head nestled in her neck. 

“Didn’t think Mommy could do that, did you?” She must have noticed my disbelief. “Phewwies, little girl, I got a nose full of your stink stink too, phewwwww!” she teased. 

She carried me in front of the crib and layed me on it. I layed there while she got out some clothes for the day; it looked like a watermelon dress with a pair of spandex shorts underneath. 

As Mommy was going through those clothes she kept talking to me; the baby always required attention.

“And guess what honey? Your big sister got home last night! Can you believe that? Your big sister is finally home!”

I instantly had a pang of anxiety. I hoped she would like me, and wouldn’t think there was anything offputting about me. I was just a baby to everyone; hopefully she saw the same. 

Mommy opened up my soiled diaper, revealing yet another poopy mess in something that was happening with regularity. Oh wow honey, you did a number here. Good thing you’ve got your didees on! Who knows where we’d be without them! 

Mommy grabbed a handful of wipes and started to go to work. 

“Mooom? Are you up there?” a voice yelled. 

“I’m in the nursery!” Mommy yelled back. Footsteps soon followed. A teenager, who I assumed was Samantha, was in the doorway. Mommy, still wiping my bottom, looked up from my area and smiled. 

“Just changing your sister and getting her dressed for the day; she thought it’d be funny to give Mommy a stinky surprise this morning! Didn’t you?”

This was the first time I met Samantha, and yes, it was as awkward as it sounded. My legs were held up by Mommy as she cleaned my bottom, just as my big sister walked it. It may have been the first, but definitely wouldn’t be the last time she bore witness to Mommy changing my poopy diapers; she’d handle countless ones herself in the years to come too.

I was amazed at how much she looked like Mommy. They could be carbon copies, maybe they were? I had no idea. I just kind of stared, waiting for the awkwardness to break. 

She looked at me haphazardly, almost feigning enthusiasm, “Hi Girly, I’m your big sister! I’m Samantha, can you say Samantha?”

I started to lisp something, but she interrupted me, “oh it’s ok, you’re still little, we’ll work on it”

“You really did leave Mommy a stinky one, I’m glad it’s not my turn,” she playfully held her nose and laughed. Coincidentally, Mommy had just finished wiping my bottom and put the last wipe in the diaper, rolling it up and taping it. 

“Wouldn’t want you to miss out, can you throw this away?”

“Um sure mom, man this stinks,” she said, twisting her nose a bit as she deposited it in the nearby diaper pail. 

“I don’t remember your poopy diapers smelling exactly like roses when you were Jac-y’s age,” Mommy teased. Samantha was kind of quiet, muttering something. 

Mommy turned her attention back to me, unfurling a new diaper, grabbing me by the ankles, pushing/lifting me up, putting a new diaper under me, and taping it up. She slid the spandex shorts up to cover my diaper, and had me sit up while she slipped the dress over my head. 

“Let’s do your hair too,” she told me, “cmon off the table, and I’ll do it in the chair.”

I sat up on the changing table and toddled over to the chair I’d been with Becky on the night before. Samantha had deposited the diaper in my diaper genie, and was standing by the chair, where Mommy soon headed over to. 

Mommy sat on the chair, patting the floor in front, “Come sit sweetie,” I delightfully complied, planting my padded bottom on the floor in between Mommy’s leggings-draped legs. Samantha knelt down next to where I was sitting. I looked up at Mommy and flashed a grin; I was still a bit bashful in front of her. Sure, she had just witnessed me in all of my glory getting my stinky bottom wiped by her mom, but really, that was a bit embarrassing, no matter how many times I’d been changed by Mommy, anyone else, or in front of someone else, which unfortunately for my modesty, had been happening with more and more frequency lately. 

“Good girl,” Mommy smiled, and I felt my hair being pulled up. It hadn’t grown long enough to where it could be appropriately “styled”, however, it was long enough that Mommy could do a few things with it. One of her favorite things to do was to put a tiny little bow at the top with most of it pulled back. It worked, I thought it was cute at least. 

I looked over and Samantha was looking at me funny. Even though she didn’t have a poopy diaper in her hand, she still seemed a bit standoffish, though I probably would have been the same, given the circumstances; here was an 18 year old being treated as an otherwise giant toddler in her home by her mother. It definitely wasn’t what she was expecting when she left for the summer, I’d imagine. Even without the baby treatment, I’d imagine it still would have been awkward had our paths crossed in my original capacity as an intern. 

“So you’re Jaclyn huh?” she asked me, a bit skeptically. 

“Umm-hmmm” was all I could reply from behind my pacifier. 

“Well, Mom had mentioned there would be a baby here, but I didn’t…well…,” she started, “expect this!” in a somewhat startled tone that didn’t exactly exude a warm tone. “I always wanted a baby sister, but this may just be…a bit too much.” . She got off and shot out of the room like a cannon.

I wondered how odd it was that my appearance was what it was. I wasn’t truly a baby per se, but by all accounts, everyone treated me like I was. I wondered just how much Mommy had said to Samantha; it was a reaction that I expected, but then again, It was something that I’d imagined from everyone else, yet most of those had been the opposite. 

I was a little overwhelmed, so I just looked agape. What was I going to say? Use big-kid words to rationalize it? That was out the window at this point and I wasn’t going to be of much help in that regard. I just had gotten a bit nervous, my anxiety was created by the somewhat awkward appearance and departure of my new “big sister”. 

Mommy must have sensed my sudden trepidation, and she started patting my head. “It’s ok Princess, it’s not your fault,” and if to suddenly change the topic, she switched gears, somewhat rhetorically suggesting, “come sit with Mommy for a minute, and I’ll get you some food real quick, ok?” 

I nodded, even if I’d known the drill a zillion times before. Mommy sat down and unclipped her bra, I crawled up and on to her lap. Soon, an enlarged, milk-filled boob emerged, and it met with my lips, which I clasped onto hungrily. The taste…it never got old, and though it’d been a bit of time that I’d been doing it, I’m not going to lie, it never got old. I found myself lost in dreams of unicorns, rainbows, and all that was nice. It was almost intoxicating, well, maybe it actually was. Mommy moved me over onto her other boob, and I went at that one too, before I finally felt her helping me off and clipping her bra back again. 

“Was that a great little breakfast Princess? Wasn’t that great? Well now let’s go get you some other food in your tummy too,” she told me and carried me again downstairs; I felt so close to Mommy as I was cradled in her arms; there was a lot to say about how much I’d undervalued the security of love and care throughout my life. We finally made it down where we found a somewhat sullen Samantha waiting at the table, reading some teeny-bopper magazine. She saw us and looked up at Mommy. 

So Mom, what do you want to do today?” Samantha asked Mommy rather shortly. 

“Well, first we have to get us all some breakfast, and then I was thinking we might go meet Dana and the girls and do a little school shopping for you and them,” Mommy told her.

“That’d be great!” Samantha told her, almost changing gears to a more happy stance, “I’ve missed them all summer!“

“Well they’ve missed you a lot too, they allllways ask about you when I pick your sister up. Dana has been amazing helping out with watching your sister while I’ve been at work, Jac-y’s really become one of the gang over there,” Mommy chuckled.

“Well I missed them a lot too, so it’ll be good to see them, it should be fun.”

“Breakfast?”

“Sure, that’d be great.”

“I’ll put it on for us then, would you mind playing with your sister? It’d be really good for the two of you, I think.”

“Ugh, fine,” Samantha told her, I think I could see her roll her eyes. 

“C’mon little one, let’s go play some toys? Wanna play toys?” she said, trying I guess really hard to at least pretend she was playing along.

“Ummhmm”, was all I could reply, moving my diapered behind behind her. To be honest, I probably felt as apprehensive of Samantha as she did of me. I wasn’t scared of her by any means, but there was a general sense of uncomfortableness. 

She went in and tapped the carpet next to her. “Over here,” she sweetly said. I guess this was kind of like babysitting to her in a way? I couldn’t tell, she seemed to have a very Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde persona here. 

She got a set of wooden blocks out, one had a ramp that you could put a ball on and it would roll down. To be honest, even if I wasn’t in my baby-fied state, I probably would still find it interesting. I’d always had a fascination with things like that; it wasn’t something that had gotten old for me. That and things with fountains and running water, they always were captivating for me. Probably strange, but that’s how I was put together I guess. Speaking of running water, I managed to pee in my diaper a bit while this all was going on. 

Samantha, for her part, was doing her best to play along. “Now where should we put that ball?”  she’d ask, acting a bit silly each time. I did my best to follow along, and really at this juncture in my life, it was about all that I had, other than the cartoons I’d watch. It was entertainment, I was with my “big sister”, and really, who couldn’t be content with it?

As if sensing my own guard being let down, it seemed like Samantha had cooled off a bit, as well. 

“You know, Mom might be right, you do seem like a real baby. You’re just happy doing these little things like playing with these balls and blocks, and you laugh at all my dumb things I say. Maybe there is something to it…” 

My optimism for a change in horizons was soon extinguished, however…

“I’m sure you can understand me, but I’m really just not sure of you or what your intentions really are? Who willingly goes and does *this* to themselves?” she said, pointing at me, “wearing diapers and using them? Acting like a baby? It’s just, I dunno…strange.”

I started to tear up a bit; things weren’t going well. I’d always wanted a sister that I could play with or do things with, but I really hoped that this wasn’t the forever route this was going to take. 

“I guess you’re here though, and you’re Mom’s charity case, so I’ll make do, school’s starting soon anyway, and well, at least I can be out of the house…”

For Mommy being the sweetest person I’d ever met, Samantha was the exact opposite. It was troubling, especially because Mommy had insinuated this could be my babysitter at times; I didn’t want to be left alone with her! I wanted to be as far as way possible at this point. I just sucked my pacifier harder. 

“Well, I just wanted to get that out of the way…I’ll play with you, but I’m just unsure of you, and I hope this isn’t some giant game of ‘gotcha’” she told me. 

A voice behind her made her turn a bit sheepish.

“Honey, it’s ok to be a bit jumbled by everything, but please just give Jac-y a chance, that’s all I ask, she’s a really good girl, and she’s had trauma and everything else, this isn’t an act, I can assure you, she really needs this.”

Mommy, once again, had come to my rescue.

“Ugh, ok Mom, whatever you say.”

“Breakfast is ready, why don’t you go ahead, I’ll take the baby in,” Mommy told her. Samantha got up and left in about as much of a hurry as she had left my nursery earlier. 

“C’mon Princess,” Mommy said in a sing-song tone, “lets go get you some nummy nums before our big shopping trip!” 

I crawled over, and Mommy picked me up, putting me on her hip and taking me into the dining room, where Samantha was sitting, already eating.

The food smelled amazing; it looked like Mommy had cooked bacon, hashbrowns, and toast with cut up melon. For a brief moment, I thought that it, too was going to be mine, but my sudden excitement suddenly gave way to reality. Next to where Samantha sitting was another plate, I’d assume for Mommy, and next to that was, well, my high chair, with a jar of something sitting next to it. I shouldn’t have thought any differently; this had been my life for quite a bit of time now, maybe I thought it’d be different with Samantha and show her I wasn’t much of a baby? No, no, reality had settled in. I was the baby of this family, for better or worse. 

Mommy set me down, and opened the confines of the high chair, patting my butt with encouragement, and indulging me to sit down. I climbed up, sat on the padded chair, and soon heard a familiar *click*. The click must have gotten Samantha’s attention a bit, because she looked over at me, giving me a bit of a sideways look. 

“Wow Mom, a high chair too?”

“Of course, it makes it easier for me to help her eat, and I know that she’s not going to be falling out,” Mommy told her, tying a bib around my neck. 

“MOMMY’S STINKY PRINCESS” was drawn across the bib in somewhat pastel, child-like letters. Samantha read it out loud and chuckled a bit. “Bib got the baby right,” she laughed, “she sure was stinky this morning, and if that’s any indicator…” she laughed.

“I don’t remember you being any rosier when you were her age in diapers,” Mommy retorted. 

“Yeah, but I was 18 months, not 18 years old,” Samantha told her, shooting me a glare. My emotions were getting the better of me, my eyes filled with droplets of tears. How could she be so rude?

“Samantha, please? Can you just keep an open mind about everything? It’s a lot to take in, and honestly, I thought you’d take it a little better,” Mommy chided her.

“Ugh, whatever,” Samantha looked down, trying to apparently be anywhere else at the moment. 

Breakfast went on fairly uneventful besides that. Mommy gave me the baby food, my face got messy, and then she let me eat some of the cut up melon she’d given herself and Samantha.

“Healthy food Princess, good for a growing girl like you!” Mommy teased as she put the melon on the plate. I hadn’t had anything like this for quite some time, so I hungrily dug in with my fingers, which then managed to get covered with all of the sticky, sugary liquid that usually came from such things. I didn’t care though; come to think of it, I had really stopped caring and stressing about anything lately, so maybe this whole thing was working.

Once I had finished, I had a bit of a smile on my face. The food was good, and I was fairly happy, even if Samantha was acting like a royal meanie to me. 

“Samantha? Can you clean your sister up? I’m going to take this stuff and wash it before we go; can you clean up the tray too?”

“Yeah, sure Mom,” she told Mommy. 

“Great, there’s wipes right over on the bookshelf there, just use those.”

Samantha got up, grabbed the wipes, and came back. “Okay baby, let’s get you all clean, at least it’s not a dirty diaper, right?”

I kind of nodded.

“Good then, lemme just take care of this real quick.”

I complied. It’s not like it was terrible; I jumped a bit when the wipe first got my face, making Samantha laugh a little tiny bit.

“Made you jump there? A little cold?” she jokingly teased. 

“Uh huh” I kind of sputtered.

“Aw, it’s just a wipe baby, you get these on you all the time I imagine, face, bottom, wherever else, you have to be used to them?”

I kind of gazed, “nuh uh” I sputtered, prompting another laugh from Samantha.

“Yeah, I guess I don’t know if having your bottom cleaned by Mom would ever get used to; maybe it is an adjustment.”

I kind of nodded. 

“Maybe I’m wrong about you, I dunno. You seem nice, you seem harmless, and well, I can’t imagine anyone subjecting themselves to this if they didn’t have to, but still…”

Samantha finished cleaning me all over. I could still smell baby wipes on me; that was a smell I’d gotten used to, absolutely. And for all of her hemming and hawing, she’d actually done a really good job. Like a really good job. 

“All done girly,” she told me, popping a pacifier in my mouth, “I’ll take you back to the living room, wanna watch some cartoons?”

I nodded. 

“Ok, then.”

“Mom! I’m taking Jaclyn back to the living room, everything’s all clean!”

“Thanks honey! Have fun, I’ll be by in a bit!” Mommy yelled back. 

Samantha grabbed me by the hand and pulled me forward. Like her mom, she had a lot of height, and despite being several years younger than me, she too was a bit taller than me, but not like Mommy was.

“You’re going to have to walk, I can’t and won’t carry you, “ she told me sarcastically. 

All the better, I imagined. I put my hand in her offered hand and followed her lead to the living room. 

“Alright, you really liked those blocks earlier, so let’s get some of those out, ok? I’ll put on some cartoons too, alright?”

“Otay,” I lisped.

What was I going to do or say? “Oh no, please don’t make me sit here and play with toys and watch cartoons?” Of course not, that sounded amazing, even with the cold present company included. She sat me down with the blocks and grabbed a remote. 

“Hmm, let’s find something.”

“Have you ever seen ‘Kim Possible’?” she asked.

I didn’t think so, but I wasn’t much of a TV connoisseur, if we were being honest. I just kind of gave a spaced out look.

“Well, I used to watch it a bit when I was younger, you might like it, it’s about a girrrlll superhero,” she told me in a voice that was obviously trying to drum up some sort of made up suspense.

“Otay”, was I all I could muster. I gave kind of a sheepish look myself, a nervous look if we were being honest.

We played for quite a while; it was kind of standoffish, but I like to think we both had fun. At one point, I found myself sitting next to Samantha staring intently at the cartoon that was on. She had super moves, and a cool pet! I dreamt of being Super Jac-y or something similar, though I was unsure if my diaper made me less of anything. 

After a bit of silence, I broke it the best my baby-minded self could. 

“Samanfwa, Jacwyn supahewwo wyke Kim?”

She gave me a look that looked like it melted her heart. 

“Awww, of course Jac-y could be a superhero, at least one that still needs her Mommy and big sister changing her stinky diapers!” she teased. 

Maybe she wasn’t all bad. Maybe the whole affront was simply an act. She had so many ups and downs with emotions, it was hard to tell. Teenagers, amiright? Just comes with the territory, I suppose. I hoped I never grew up into one of those…

The whole maddening thing of it all was that I just didn’t know what to do, or how to read her. Prior to my regressional descent, I had always prided myself on reading people with a keen perceptiveness, but Samantha was simply someone I could not get a read on. Did she like me? Hate me? I didn’t know. 

So we watched cartoons and played some more; I managed to wet my diaper for what seemed like the millionth dribbling time, and well, it probably was getting to be time for a change. I figured someone would take care of it. Where was Mommy? I guess I really didn’t care, I was having fun playing with Samantha, and someone would say or do something, they always did. 

Pretty soon, I heard another voice, “I am so glad that my daughters are playing so well together, I didn’t think it would happen, it seemed so impossible just a bit ago.”

I looked up, and sure enough, there was Mommy, holding a diaper, changing pad, and a few wipes. 

“Let’s get Jac-y changed real quick, and we’ll get going, I had a work call I had to take care of, but it looks like you did pretty well Samantha, thank you.”

“Uh, no problem Mom, she’s actually the easiest baby I’ve ever had to entertain, not a single trouble at all,” Samantha told her. 

“Well I’m glad to hear that, maybe you can babysit this week when I go back to work,” Mommy told her.

Samantha and I both exchanged uneven glances. As much fun as we’d had, I think we were still unsure about each other, for various reasons. 

“Come over here Princess,” Mommy instructed me, patting the changing pad that was now neatly folded out. I crawled over, my soggy bottom poofing out of my leggings for everyone to see; anyone with any experience with babies would know this look from 10000 miles away. 

I laid down on the pad, and Mommy pulled down my leggings, revealing a heavily-soaked diaper. 

“Samantha, would you mind changing Jac-y? You’re going to have to get used to doing this, especially if you’re babysitting her, or I’m busy, or whatever else,” Mommy told her.

“Ugh, I guess,” Samantha told Mommy, walking over. “Can I have the diaper?” 

Mommy handed it to her, “sure, here you go.”

I looked up at Samantha, and my face turned red. I was nervous, and really, I was unsure of my new big sister changing my diaper. Samantha looked at me, almost with a similar unenthusiasm; she shrugged her shoulders and unfolded the new diaper, setting it next to her. Samantha untaped my diaper, which due to its heavy contents, merely folded to the front. 

“Wowie Girly, you sure are wet,” she spoke to the audience of the obvious, “let’s get you all clean and dry, wouldn’t want a rash would we?”

It was like she fell into babysitter mode at the moment, going about the diaper change in a quickly and efficient, yet friendly and securing way. She cleaned everything nicely, or at least it felt clean, pushing my bottom up, wiping all around, and then keeping it held up while she slid a new diaper underneath, setting me down before taping it up, throwing the used wipes in the old diaper next to her, and then taping that up.

“There we go, Girly, all nice and dry and ready to go shopping!” she said in a sing-song voice, and then looked at Mommy, “you know Mom, that really wasn’t too bad.”

Mommy laughed, “well, wait until you get some of her poopy ones, and you might be saying a different tone.”

“Ugh, don’t remind me of that smell earlier, it’s still in my nostrils,” before looking at me and going, “Such a stinky little girl, yes, you, such a stinky little princess.”

“Not to interrupt, but why don’t you go throw that diaper away, and meet us downstairs; I’ll go put the baby in the car and we can go meet Dana and the girls. Sound good?”

“Sure Mom, meet you down there.”

Mommy picked me up and carried me downstairs. It was progress, I guess. Maybe Samantha didn’t hate me after all. I was still unsure, but I felt a little better, at least.

Sorry for the long delay. Life got in the way, lots of things. I’ve got the ending to this one set up and almost done, but I’m planning on making it a series. This is just the first of many of Jaclyn’s Diaper Adventures. Enjoy!

• Like 3

Thank you! Thank you so much for continuing this story ? its really, really, realllllllly good, one of my faves. And this chapter? Sooooo freaking good. Dynamics between the mother, daughter and baby, *mwah* chefs kiss, a true delight! Pleaseeeeee continue? ?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

XIX
The drive to the mall was uneventful. I had a carseat now, albeit a little bigger than your typical toddler one, but it allowed me to be “buckled in” and “be safe” on the roads, because you can never be too sure when an accident might happen; just as the diaper protected from my body’s accidents, I guess so to the car seat protected in case of a car accident. Not that I minded it; it felt like I was riding in a chauffeured bean bag. 

Things had changed a bit, of course, especially for these sorts of outings. Whereas before I simply walked with Mommy, held hands, or just apart, back before my baby days, these days I had a stroller that I’d ride in, meant for big babies such as me who had a hard time walking on a long day across a giant stretch of area such as the Northgate Mall. As imposing as it was for many to walk, it was doubly imposing for a baby girl such as myself, at least according to Mommy, and she didn’t want to carry me that entire time, so the stroller had become a complete necessity. 

The effort that went into packing Mommy’s car resembled the D-Day planning it seemed like; Mommy had to get food ready, the diaper bag, and everything else. I was just content to sit in my car seat as she did so; most of the baby gear such as the stroller were already in the garage, ready to go on these things. 

To be honest, today was a bit nervousing, because though Mommy had taken me out to the park and the playground by our house, this resembled a bit of a departure. I had gone with Mommy to Northgate once before, but today was different since it seemed like it would be a “shop ‘til you drop” day for everyone involved; I was merely along for the ride. I wasn’t too upset though; I’d get to see Natalie and Amelia, and Auntie Dana too, and they had become three of my favorite people through my various babysitting voyages while Mommy had been at work. They were as much family as Mommy (and now Samantha) it seemed like, at least to me, and so at least I’d be in the presence of familiarity. 

The drive over was fairly benign. I stared out the window, looking at a situation that I really didn’t get to experience anymore. Freeway driving was always one of my favorite things to do, and now I was merely but an observer. Given my silence and apparent awe-inspired gaze out the window, Mommy and Samantha simply made small-talk the entire time when we drove. I think there was stuff about school, maybe extracurriculars, or other stuff, but at this point in my life, I was headed steadily downhill on the maturity scale, and really, I guess I just didn’t care. There were other, more important things, like watching “Kim Possible” and possibly fingerpainting. Adult stuff? Big kid stuff? I was on the route of non-chalance at this point, and heading towards that caring cliff relatively fast. Maybe I should have cared, I don’t know, but this was my life now for better or worse. My entire life was basically represented by the one line that I even took notice of. 

“…and maybe we can take Jac-y there too, she might be due to get her ears pierced and wear some pretty princess earrings?” 

“Hmm, I don’t know, she’s still just a baby”

“But Mom, it’s really a rite of passage! If Amelia is getting hers done, maybe we should have Jac-y then too?”

“I mean, I guess you weren’t much older than she was when your dad and I took you to have yours done. I’m sure there’ll be some tears, but they should subside, and she’s got her binky if it gets too overwhelming. Maybe?”

“Mom, I think it’ll be ok, I mean, if I’m going to have a baby sister, what better way for bonding than to have her get some pretty earrings and shopping advice from a big sister?”

“It’s a good point, I guess, but are you really going to help her? You haven’t seemed to be the happiest camper since you’ve been back.”

“Well, I mean, yeah, I can.”

“Oh, alright then. I don’t mind doing it, she’s going to have it done eventually, and it’d be good for her to be with her friend doing it, and she’ll have all of us too, I think that’s fine.”

“BUT…Samantha Lynn, you need to make an effort, and you need to be there to support her, and not anything else.”

Pain? Tears? Rites of what?  What on earth were Mommy and Samantha talking about? Again, I probably should have cared, but with everything these days being decided for me without any input, I figured I’d see when I got there; objecting to anything would seemingly get me in more trouble than if I actually just…did it. After all, Mommy had my best interests in mind at all times, and she knew what was best, I was just there to follow her lead, and really, the lead of any adult that happened to be watching over me at whatever period of time. 

Further adding to all of this was the ongoing activity taking place in my bowels. Between the mix of Aunt Becky’s food last night, Mommy’s breastmilk this morning, and the ongoing anxieties of whether or not I had a workable relationship with Samantha, and really, whether or not it was even salvageable, it created a pressure on my bowels. Like I’ve mentioned before, this was something I had a limited control over, and even then, it seemed to be fading in two competing directions: my “poopies” (as Mommy referred to them as) were happening more and more and becoming less and less solid, which I assume was due to the diet I had become more and more accustomed to. It seemed like the less solids I ate, the more liquid my poopies became, and as a result, they were happening with a relative frequency of at least once or twice a day. Today though? It felt like it might be an all-day affair, and with this trip to the mall, I’m sure it wasn’t going to be pleasant to whomever had the lovely task of changing them. I really wanted to hold it in, I didn’t want a really dirty diaper at the mall, but as with most things these days, it was something I was about resigning myself to. 

After what seemed like forever in the confines of my own head, and looking at the ongoing scatterplot of civilization around the area in which I now called home, Mommy’s SUV finally made its way into the parking lot, and soon, Mommy’s window went down, and she took something that went on her dashboard for the time being. She went and parked, and got out, opening up the back to grab what I assumed was my stroller. Samantha turned around and looked at me from the front seat, cracking what I guess was a smile.

“Little sister, I hope you enjoy my surprise today,” she said happily, “all little girls get it, and I’ll be right there holding your little hand.” 

As I’ve said before, I was still nervous around my big sister, so I didn’t know whether or not this was something out of sarcasm, or if it was really true. I had a pacifier in, so I could assuage some of my nervousness with that, but still, I just didn’t know. 

“Otay” was about all I could say. I guess I peed a little too, but what else was new?

Soon the door opened, and Mommy took me out of my car seat; I saw my stroller set up next to her.

“Okay Princess, in the stroller for Mommy,” she told me, helping me down from the car and into the stroller. I had to admit, it felt pretty nice. At least I didn’t have to walk, right?

Being pushed around the mall at this vantage point was one of a differing sort that I’d never experienced, at least in terms of my awareness of it. The stroller had a shade on top of it, which was drawn at this point; my diaper bag was held in a compartment underneath where I was sitting. I just kind of sat there, taking everything in. My diaper was covered by the spandex shorts I was wearing, but it was pretty obvious what was underneath the fabric to any onlooker that had spent time around any babies before. 

We got close to the door and soon we were through the entrance, where Dana, Amelia, and Natalie were waiting for us. Auntie Dana waved, and Mommy pushed the stroller closer to where everyone was at, parking me right by Auntie Dana. 

“Hi Princess,” Auntie Dana gave me a smile, “I’m so glad you got to come out for this girls day of shopping, Natalie and Amelia haven’t been able to be quiet about it, they’ve been so excited!” 

I blushed. Being called “princess” was something I was still taking some getting used to, and being part of a “girls trip”, well, that was I guess, a dream come true. 

Immediately upon seeing us, the two girls “eek’d” in glee, running over not to me, but to Samantha, whom they hadn’t seen all summer. 

“SAMANTHA!!!” they screamed in unison, running up and glomming all on to her. 

“We missed you soooo much, but we do like your new sister,” Natalie told her, really matter of factly.

“She’s…nice, right?” Samantha said, rather incredulously.

“She’s my best fwend!” Amelia added to the conversation, prompting a laugh from everyone, before coming over to me. 

“Hiiii Jacwyn, did your Mommy make your haiwr pwetty today? I weally wyke it,” she told me. 
I nodded. 

“Guess what too Jacwyn? I’m in pull-ups now, and I’m potty twaining! I’m a biggeh giwl than you!” 

The adults laughed again. I think it was meant to be friendly, but it came across as kind of condescending. She was right though, diapered in a stroller dribbling pee into my diapers seemed to be my fate for the foreseeable future. 

“Wuv you Amewia” I spoke to her in baby talk.

“I wuf you too Jacwyn,” she told me sweetly, giving me a hug, this time prompting a chorus of “awws” from the adults. 

Breaking up this monotony of baby babblings, Auntie Dana spoke up, “well girls, we need to go school shopping, so why don’t we get started?”

“That sounds great,” Mommy told her. I soon felt myself being pushed. I supposed I could have fallen asleep, as these sorts of things always made me tired, but I was worried that I might miss out on something, and there apparently was some surprise coming, so I figured it was in my best interest to stay awake. Besides, I had something to drink, too. Mommy apparently didn’t feel it wise to breast feed here, so she had pumped her milk into bottles, which I sucked on happily and hungrily as we moved through the mall.

In what seemed like one arduous quest across the mall floor, we went from store to store. I, of course, wasn’t going to school, and Mommy ordered all of my clothes specially, anyway. I was just here to watch, hang out, be cute, or whatever was needed. What was needed at this point, though, was a diaper change, something that became announced when it was time to break for lunch. 

It was your typical food court, something I’d have been interested in a different phase of my life, but that I wasn’t really now. It smelled good, but lucky me, I was getting pureed “natural” foods, rather than anything from the fast food, though, if judging from my tummy’s reaction to Aunt Becky’s food last night was any indicator, maybe I was better off eating what Mommy had now decided was appropriate for my infantile tastes. 
Mommy parked my stroller at a table where the six of us (well, 5 with me in my stroller) could comfortably sit at, before sitting next to me. 

“Let’s check that diaper sweetie, we’ve been running around all day, and I’m sure that diaper is pretty used,” she told me in a comforting voice.

I felt her finger coming up through my shorts and into the diaper, confirming what she had been assuming, I suppose. 

“Yeah baby girl, you’re all wet, we’re going to need to get you a change before I get you lunch.”

She grabbed a diaper and wipes out, putting them on my lap.

“Dana, can you just grab me a salad? I need to change Jaclyn’s diaper real quick, and I don’t want to let this little wet diaper hold us up, we’ve still got a lot to do.”

“Oh of course, no problem, I know how it is with little girls and diaper changes, always the most opportune times right?” Auntie Dana told Mommy somewhat jokingly.

“You know it,” Mommy laughed, “c’mon Princess, let’s go get you changed,” she told me sweetly, pushing my stroller towards the restroom in the mall. 

I was pretty oblivious to the fact that there were a lot of stares coming in my direction, but I didn’t really care because I had a paci in, and I knew Mommy would handle anything that might come my way. To be honest, I just wanted to be in a dry diaper, as fleeting of a feeling as that might have been these days, there still was something enjoyable about going from wet to dry, and Mommy made it happen. 

There was no family restroom here, but I needed my diaper changed, and we couldn’t go back to the car, so, 

“Looks like a good spot right here,” Mommy interrupted my thoughts as she parked my stroller in front of a counter that looked like it was specifically set up for a diaper changing endeavor by whatever Mommy needed to use it. This one just happened to be mine, and well, my diaper. 

“Let’s get up here little girl,” Mommy told me, unbuckling my stroller, and helping me climb my poofy bottom onto the counter. It was grooved as to fit any baby, and due to its length, a part of me wondered if I was the only big baby having her diaper changed on the structure. 

I’ll spare you the details of this diaper change, it was your typical wet diaper change, only I found myself laying and staring at the ceiling of a mall bathroom while Mommy went through the motions. Really, it was only notable for what happened afterwards. 

As I lay there staring into space while being cleaned, Mommy making babytalk to me while she cleaned my bottom, a comment sliced through my subconsciousness, bringing me right back to reality. 

“OH MY GOD!” 

I’d heard that voice before. But not in a long time. I looked around. That person, she looked so familiar, was it….

…Alanna?

• Like 5
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers, Part I: Jaclyn's Journey to Infantile Bliss *Updated with Part 19, 3/14/23*

XX. 

Sucking on my pacifier nervously, I looked in the direction of the voice, my eyes locking with the new interloper in the women’s bathroom. My eyes were not fooled; it was Alanna. The hulking Amazon of a girl that was my one-time friend on the islands was standing here in the women’s bathroom, talking to me as I sat here half naked. 

Mommy turned around, “Can I help you? I’m changing my daughter’s diaper here, we’re almost done.”

“That’s Chase right? Your daughter’s name?”

“No, her name is Jaclyn,” Mommy told her, as she finished taping up my now dry bottom, “but, yes, at one time it was Chase.”

“I knew it, we used to be good friends, but then Chase went to California, and…”

Alanna must have realized that Mommy was who I was talking to while I was out there. 

“You’re Beth right?”

“Guilty as charged,” Mommy laughed, “and you were Chase’s friend right? Alanna?” 

“Ummhmmm” Alanna nodded.

“Well, Chase is Jaclyn now, it’s a long story, but it was best for her to become who she wanted to become.”

Alanna chuckled, “Well, I thought she’d become something else, I didn’t expect diapers and bows, she is really cute though.”

Mommy pulled up my shorts, and helped me down into my stroller. “Well, I’m done changing her, you can come and join us for lunch if you’d like.”
“Sure, I’d love that, do you mind if I push her stroller?”

“Not at all.”

I was left somewhat puzzled by the whole encounter if we were being honest. Of all people to run into here, Alanna? That was just weird, and here I was, being pushed by her in a stroller, just after I’d had my diaper changed in front of her, in a public restroom. It was a lot to take in, I was glad I had my binky. 

We went out of the women’s restroom, this time Mommy, me, and now Alanna. I was being pushed in a stroller by two women that resembled Amazons, looking every part of the baby that I had indeed been turning into. We got out to the table, where Auntie Dana, Samantha, Natalie and Amelia were waiting. 

“And who’s this?” Auntie Dana asked, “I don’t believe we’ve met.”

“I’m Alanna, I was friends with Jaclyn here, I didn’t expect to run into her in the bathroom!” Alanna told Auntie Dana. 

“Small world!” Mommy piped in, “Alanna couldn’t get over how cute Jaclyn was having her didee changed in the bathroom!” 

“I’ve helped Jaclyn with her diapers before,” Alanna told the table, drawing a blush from my direction, “I’m glad to see that she’s getting the help she needs now!” 

“We all are, Alanna, we all are,” Auntie Dana told her. 

“Would you care to feed Jaclyn?” Mommy asked. 

“Oh of course, does she have food too?” Alanna wondered aloud. 

“She sure does, let me get it out,” Mommy told her, reaching into my diaper bag, pulling out a plastic container featuring some puree of something. 

“Woooow Jac-y, a diaper bag too? You’re all set up, aren’t you?” Alanna asked in an almost teasing manner. 

“She’s definitely got everything a babygirl needs!” Mommy told her.

“Well let’s just get this all into your tum-tum, then shall we?” Alanna looked at me. 

“Alanna, what would you like?” Mommy asked, “My treat, it’s not every day this little girl gets to see a friend,” she finished. 

“That salad you have looks pretty good, I guess one of those?” Alanna told her.

“Sure thing,” Mommy replied back. 

So there I sat, firmly in a place I could have never imagined I’d be when I first went off to college, and when I first met Alanna. I was sitting in the food court of a giant shopping mall in Northern California, fresh off of having my diaper changed in a public restroom by a woman who was now for all intents and purposes my “Mommy”, and was now being fed a meal of puree by my one-time fuck buddy Alanna. Life was strange. Most people in my shoes probably would have found this to be a humiliating burial of their old wild spirit, but to me, it was strangely comforting. It was a bit upsetting to see every vestige of my old life turn away into a baby-fied series of events, but on the other hand, the carefree nature I now found myself in had taken me so far out of what had used to worry me that it was strangely healing. I don’t really quite know how to put it into words. 

The women made small talk, Alanna fed me my food, playfully playing the “airplane” game, much to the detriment of the bib I had firmly around my neck. She told Mommy and Dana about what she’d been doing this summer, and how she’d known me, and it seemed like a pleasant conversation all around. Occasionally she’d turn to me, but instead of our old conversations while watching people, it was in some sort of silly baby talk, or something that would intrigue a baby. Basic, but at least she was being nice. She teased of course, but she meant well; we were always close friends after all. 

Finally it was time for her to go, “I’ve got to go find my cousin, she’s going to wonder where I wound up at, probably thinks I fell in a toilet or something,” she laughed, “I’ll just tell her that I got too caught up in a diaper change to really throw her off.”

“I still can’t believe I ran into this little cutie,” Alanna told us all. 

“Well, I think you made her day,” Mommy told her, “would you mind cleaning her up with these wipes?” 

“Oh of course not, not at all,” Alanna told Mommy, and soon she went to work, cleaning me all over my face. 

“Well cutie, my job is done, I need to go,” she looked at me,  “but I want to come see you again, if that’s ok?” Alanna said, turning and looking at Mommy. 

“Of course, Jaclyn always can use another sitter if you’re around, but you’re headed back to school soon aren’t you?”

“I took the semester off, I’m helping my cousin with some things around here, so I’d be more than happy to come sit some time, I’m sure Jac-y wouldn’t mind either,” Alanna told Mommy. 

Things must not have been well in paradise for her, I thought. A big driving factor in me coming here in the first place was that she had been with someone else, leaving me out in the cold. Apparently, it was no longer a thing, and here she was, nearby. Weird, I thought, but again, it wasn’t something that was necessarily my concern.

“Yes of course then, why don’t you give me your phone number, and I’ll call you if we need you, we can always have you come to Jac-y’s birthday and you can come over and visit anytime,” Mommy told her. 

“That would be great!” Alanna told Mommy, getting up to leave. 

She came over and picked me up out of the stroller, putting me in her gigantic arms and holding me close.

“I’m so happy for you little one, I think you finally found your place in the world, you can finally relax and enjoy the ride, you’re finally where you need to be, and most importantly, who you need to be,” she whispered. 

I hugged my arms around her, “I wuv you Awanna,” I lisped behind my pacifier.

“Awww, I love you too little one,” she told me, kissing me on the forehead, and then putting me back into the stroller. Everyone, and I mean everyone in the food court at that point was looking at us. I hated being the center of the attention for anything, and here I was, being exactly what I didn’t want to be. 

“Bye for now, it was so nice meeting you all!” she waved and headed out. 

Everyone looked around, then to me, almost gauging my reaction. I just sat there suckling on my pacifier after my meal, piddling pee into my diaper. I was in shock, but I didn’t know quite what to do, or say. If they were looking at me to respond, I was more or less just sitting there, not knowing what to do. I was a 9 month old baby, after all, what could I put into words. I wanted to cry, I saw someone that I cared for, and now seemingly had lost, who now looked at me for what I am, not what I once was. Maybe it was sad, maybe it was good, I was just…unsure.

I didn’t know what to do, so I just did what any typical nine-month-old in my position would do, I cried. Probably was being overtired, but there was an emotionally charged aspect of it all, that I realized my old life was never coming back, I was never going to be seen by someone I’d been so close to in any of the same way again. Maybe it was all finally settling in, the downside to all of this, I didn’t know. I had an absolute ton of emotional feelings running through me right now, manifesting themselves as a set of tears. 

Mommy got up to come comfort me, but Samantha, of all people, cut off the way through, sat next to me, holding my hand in my stroller, “Little sister, it’s ok, shhhh, shhh, Samantha’s here for you, your big sister is here for you, I know that must have been hard seeing your friend leave like that, but you see Natalie and Amelia leave right?”

I just kind of nodded. 

“I don’t expect you to understand all the way, but just like they go away to Auntie Dana’s and come back, Alanna will come back too someday, I promise. Big sister promise,” she told me, holding my hand, rubbing it. 

It was strangely reassuring. I kind of, sort of calmed down, and soon, Mommy had me snuggled up on her lap. 

“I think this little one is a little tired,” Mommy announced, “I think we need to go show her the surprise that we’d planned,” she looked at Samantha.

Samantha’s eyes got wide. “Claire’s”? 

“You bet honey, let’s go get that done,” Mommy told her, “Dana, do you mind if we make a pit stop at Claire’s?”

“Of course not, the girls love that store,” Auntie Dana told her, “what’s the special occasion?”

Mommy motioned for her to come over, and whispered in her ear something. I could kind of make some words out, but nothing concrete; besides, it was all out of my hands anyway. 

Auntie Dana smiled, and then looked at me, “Oh you shouldn’t be too upset Princess, your Mommy and sister sure have a big surprise cooked up for you! Yes they do!” she teased. 

“Well, let’s go throw these trays away, and let’s head over, shall we?” Mommy asked, “Samantha, can you buckle your sister in?”

“Sure thing Mom,” Samantha replied, “Oh little sister, you’re going to be so pretty here in a little bit, I’m super excited,” she smiled, buckling me into my stroller. I wondered what it could be, but soon we were off.  

I sat in the stroller, being pushed into what looked like a store called “Claire’s”. On the walls, all over the store were pretty things, and about anything that a little girl like me could ask for. There were stuffies, earrings, necklaces, and all sorts of other things, and it smelled so nicely. I’d never been into a store like this before, it was so amazing. 

Mommy pushed my stroller up to the counter and stopped. I couldn’t see above it, I was only looking directly at the counter, which was my eye height at this point. Samantha, Natalie, and Amelia were off looking at different things, and I heard Mommy talking to the girl working at the counter.

“I’m here to get my daughter’s ears pierced,” I heard Mommy say.

“Just fill out the papers here, and we’ll get it all taken care of,” the sales girl told her. 

“Thanks,” Mommy told her, pushing my stroller over by the corner, presumably to fill out the paperwork. 

After a bit of time, she called Samantha over. 

“Sam, can you watch your sister? I need to go turn in this paperwork in”

“Sure thing Mom”

Samantha looked at me, “Aren’t you excited little sister? You’re going to get your ears done! We’ll be able to pick out some pretty earrings for you, I’m sure they’ll just be SOO cute!” 

Ears pierced? Is that what this was? That was supposed to hurt, right? I mean, something was piercing my ears, right? This wasn’t going to be good, I just knew it. My anxieties began creeping up, and the puree from lunch in my stomach was slowly becoming a victim of it; my anxieties about getting my ears hurt only added to it. Not much I could do, but still, this wasn’t good. 

Pretty soon, the wait was over. 

“Jaclyn?” I heard my name called. I looked up to see a smiling woman with dark hair, she must have been in her 30s. She looked at me and smiled faintly, it was reassuring a little bit, at least, I guess. I didn’t know. 

Mommy raised her hand, and pushed the stroller over, putting the brake on, and soon I felt my belt being unbuckled. 

“She’s right here, and she’s a little shy, so I’m sorry about that.” 

“That’s no different than most of the little girls that come in here,” the lady told her, patting the chair, “why don’t you come sit up here next to Miss Stephanie, little one?” 

I looked at Mommy who reassuringly indicated to follow Miss Stephanie’s lead. I resigned myself that this was going to happen, so I waddled over to the chair and sat up. My diaper stuck out from my shorts, showing it to anyone and everyone who bothered to look. I felt out of place here, I guess I looked like a girl, at least people were treating me like one, and I dunno. This place was full of seemingly judgmental suburban moms, who I think I saw a few give me a condescending glare. My nervousness was climbing, and so was the pressure in my tummy. 

As if she could sense my nerves, Stephanie tried her best, “Oh just so cute,” she told Mommy, “how old is she?”

“Just about one, she takes after her father’s side,” Mommy laughed.

“Well, I just think her hair, her outfit, everything, just looks amazing, you are a great Mommy for her, and getting her ears pierced? That’s something every little girl loves!”  Stephanie told her real matter of factly. 

“Thank you, but she’s also got her big sister to thank for bringing her here today; this is all Samantha’s idea,” Mommy told Stephanie. 

Samantha smiled, came over next to me, and held my hand, whispering, “don’t worry little sister, I’m here for you,” she smiled. 

I looked up at her, and for the first time, she seemed sincere. I could see love, happiness, and everything in those eyes. Seemingly, a switch flipped, I don’t know what, but it felt good. Maybe she was being insincere, I didn’t know, but for the first time since we’d first met, it seemed like we might have actually had a chance at building a relationship. 

I saw Stephanie getting everything out, and despite the reassurances from Samantha and Mommy being there, my nerves were still getting the best of me. This wasn’t going to end well, at least for my bottom half.

Stephanie pulled a needle out, and started rubbing alcohol on my left ear. I saw her go up with her arm, needle in her hand, and I immediately froze. It was like time stopping, or going very slow. As I felt the needle piercing through my right ear, shooting in pain,  my nerves finally got the better of me, my bowels lost the war, and ripped open, pushing a warm mess of poop right into the bottom of my diaper. Between the pain from the needle, and the shock from the poopy diaper, my eyes started to well up, and I started to cry. Simultaneously, I felt something more go in the ear lobe that had just been stabbed.

“Oh it’s ok little sister,” Samantha told me, “just look at the cute earring that’s in there now, though,” she showed me a mirror. 

It was a little unicorn. I had to admit, it was pretty cute. It got me stopped crying for a brief second, because soon, another jarring pierce went through my left, and once again, though I didn’t poop this time, I felt another thing go that felt like the previous one. I cried again. 

“All done,” Stephanie said, “you did great too, such a big girl,” she smiled. 

Samantha smiled at me, “TWO unicorns in your ears? You look positively stunning, baby sister, positively stunning!” 

I blushed, though the crying probably made my face more red. Oh well, I was a little girl, what was I supposed to do? Crying and pooping my pants were two things I did best these days. 

“Thank you so much, they look adorable,” Mommy told her, sniffing the air, “from the smell of things, it seems that you must have scared the poop out of her too,” she laughed.

“Well, it’s not the first little girl to potty her pants when she’s getting pierced, and I doubt she’ll be the last,” Stephanie smiled, “I’ve got kiddos of my own, so it doesn’t faze me.”

“I’m sure we’ll be back,” Mommy told her,  helping me down and back into the stroller, “I think this little girl is going to be spending a lot of time here in the future!” 

Stephanie came down and looked at me, “Good job little girl, come back and see us again soon!”

Mommy helped me back in the stroller, pushing it over to the counter, where it seemed she’d picked out a few more accessories for me.

“I just need to pay for my daughter’s things here, and her piercings, it turned out great!” I heard Mommy say. 

She paid, put the bag in my lap, and started out the door, looking over to Dana, “Jac-y here has a poopy diaper, I need to take her to get changed.”

It wasn’t said subtly, it was said rather loudly, like one does with a baby when they have to go do the unfortunate task of well…changing a poopy diaper. People looked, but I think my crying and the pooping itself drew more attention. 

“Let me check Amelia too, we might be joining you,” Dana told her. 

“Yep, she’s wet,” Dana told Mommy, before chiding Amelia, “you need to tell Mommy when you need to go potty, I’m not a mind-reader.”

“But Jacwyn did!”

“Jaclyn’s a baby, she can’t help when she goes, that’s why she’s in diapers and you’re in pull-ups,” Auntie Dana spoke with truth. 

“Samantha, do you mind hanging out with Natalie? We need to go change both these girls,” Mommy asked. 

“Of course not, we’ll meet you in Abercrombie,” Samantha told her. 

“Thanks Sammy,” I heard Auntie Dana say, before turning to us, “C’mon girls, let’s go get those tushies changed.”

So off we went, me in the stroller being pushed by Mommy, Amelia holding Auntie Dana’s hand on the way, Mommy and Auntie Dana making small talk as we walked; it looked like your typical daily occurrence in the mall. In many ways, I suppose this was fading into normalcy, and nothing related to this really shocked me anymore. I had the occasional rush from anxiety, but even those were becoming fewer and far between. 

Once again, there was no family restroom to be had, which meant that once again, I would find my poopy diaper being changed in front of any onlookers that may have found their way into the women’s restroom. Not that I really cared, of course, it’s not like there was anything crazy going on here, just two girls getting their respective diapers changed by their respective Mommy. 

“Since Ms. Jaclyn is celebrating her piercing with poopy pants, let’s go ahead and get you taken care of first, Amelia,” Auntie Dana told her.

“Otay Mommy,” Amelia replied, holding up her arms to have Auntie Dana pick her up. 

Auntie Dana pulled down Amelia’s pants, took her out of her wet pull-up, pulled out a new pull-up from her diaper bag, and then stopped. 

“Amelia honey, let’s go ahead and take you to the potty to try and go, as long as we’re here.” 

Amelia complied, and soon, the two disappeared into a stall, leaving Mommy and me. 

“Well Princess, it’s that time, let’s change your stinky panties,” Mommy told me, pulling a changing pad out of my diaper bag and laying it on the grooved counter. She unbuckled me from my stroller, and in something that had become all too familiar lately, she picked me up, and laid me down on the changing mat. 

“Ooo this is going to be stinky, stinky, stinky,” she teased, pulling my shorts down, revealing the destroyed diaper, and untaping it. 

“How can such a pretty little girl make such stinky messes?” Mommy teased, “How Princess? How Princess, you’re so cute, and have such a stinky bottom at the same time!” 

That made me giggle a little.

“Oh is Mommy funny? Is Mommy making a joke?” Mommy teased, “I love your laugh Princess Potty Pants.”

Mommy started working on my dirty diaper, and once again, I’d made a big mess for her to clean up. By this time, Amelia had come out with Auntie Dana. 

“Jacwyn ‘tinky Mommy,” Amelia observed.

“Yes she is, but it wasn’t too long ago that you were making those same messies for your Mommy to clean up,” Dana chided.

“Jaclyn, I looooove those earrings,” Auntie Dana told me, “you were such a brave little girl getting your ears pierced today, such a big little girl, even with stinky pants!”

Everyone was getting in on my poopies, it seemed. Such was the life of a messy little girl, I guess.

Mommy soon finished up, lifting my bottom and putting me into a new clean diaper. Nothing feels better than a clean diaper; those who aren’t in diapers full-time and don’t get to experience it are really missing out. 

“All done sweetie, let’s go back in the stroller, I’ve got you another bottle to drink,” Mommy told me, handing me the bottle. 

“Yay, Jacwyn’s cwean!” Amelia said to a duo of laughs from Mommy and Auntie Dana. 

“Let’s go find your sisters, and finish up this shopping trip,” Mommy told us. 

As we went around the mall to go find Samantha and Natalie, I casually suckled on the bottle that Mommy had given me. The day had been long, I had two public diaper changes, including one in front of Alanna of all people, my ears had been pierced, and quite frankly, there was a lot to take in. I hadn’t had a nap all day, and between the rhythmic suckling on the bottle, and the relaxing rolling of the wheels beneath me, my eyes began to get tired, and I fell asleep. It was ok, I hadn’t planned on shopping anyway. It seemed like a perfect end to the day, as warm pee once again dribbled into my diaper. 

That night, after all the shopping was over, Mommy had changed my diaper, dressed me into my pajamas, and I was left breastfeeding for my nightly meal. Pretty soon, I started to once again nod off, and soon I felt myself being lifted and carried up to my nursery to be put down for sleep. Mommy let down the crib door, and put me in, kissing me on the forehead, and then lifting up the door, locking me in for the night. 

“Goodnight Princess, I hope you had a great day, everyone was happy to have you join us on this annual shopping trip for school stuff; I’m sure that we’ll have more fun again next year, but who am I kidding, we’ll have more fun with Dana, Natalie and Amelia before that, lots of more times before then, you know that, right? They love you dearly, I love you dearly, and you know what? I think Samantha loves her baby sister dearly too!” 

She looked down over the crib bars once again, “Goodnight Princess, Mommy loves you so incredibly much,” she smiled. 

I just smiled back, and kind of laid on my side, the pillow-like diaper between my legs was kind of comforting, and I saw Mommy move towards the door, turning out the light, closing the door. Soon after, the door opened up, and it wasn’t Mommy; it was Samantha, who came over and looked down at me, our eyes locked.

“Hey baby sister, I just want you to know, I had a fun day with you today, it was fun watching you get your ears pierced and getting those pretty earrings you have in, and well, I think I kind of understand you now. This is all still a little new to me, but I’m going to make life around here fun for you, I’ll take you to the park, we can color, and whatever else I can think of. You’re one of a kind baby sis, and well, I think we’re going to be friends.”

I sucked on my pacifier somewhat happily. Maybe I’d reached some sort of understanding? Maybe she wasn’t the raging bitch that she’d come across as earlier? Who knew for sure. All I knew is that I was tired, and it was time for this little girl to go to bed. 

“Wuv yuuuu” was all I could say.

“I love you too baby sister, you have the most precious night ever, ok?” Samantha smiled, blew me a kiss and hopped out of the room. 

Maybe things were going to work out with her after all, maybe I really did have a big sister who cared. I didn’t know, like I said, I was tired, and just wanted to sleep. There was a lot to take in after this strange day at the mall. 

• Like 5
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers, Part I: Jaclyn's Journey to Infantile Bliss *Updated with Parts 19 and 20, 3/14/23*

XXI. 

The doors to the bowels of the pediatrician’s office opened up, and a nurse emerged. “Jaclyn?” the nurse asked. 

Mommy raised her hand, and stood up, and then followed it by popping me off of her lap and onto the floor, before picking me up to carry me, “C’mon Princess,” she smiled, “let’s go get you all checked up,” she told me, patting my soggy diaper in the process. It was amazing how Mommy could handle me at this point, but the steady diet of baby meals and mostly breast milk had really taken my weight down, I guess I was easy to handle. 

The nurse smiled at us both. “Well hello there, we’re so happy to have you here today Jaclyn,” she told me, her face really close to my face, as if I could really comprehend it, or if I even wanted to. It was a sweet voice though. I smiled back from behind my pacifier; it was all I could really do at this point. “Aren’t you just the most beautiful little girl? I’m Ms. Penny,” she told us. 

Ms. Penny led us to a room in the back; it was a brightly-painted room with paintings of rainbows, kittens, and an ocean scene. Very pretty, I thought, but that was here nor there. I had memories of more sophisticated artwork of my own; those days were long gone by that point. 

“Now why don’t we get this pretty little girl’s weight?” the nurse asked, putting some paper down on the scale. 

Before she put me down, Mommy told the nurse, “this one’s tushy is a bit squishy from potty pants, should I take her diaper off?” 

“Yes please,” the nurse told her, smiling, “we can get a more accurate weight of this little one that way, but I’m sure you know the drill,” 

“Between her older sister and her, I definitely do,” Mommy chuckled. 

Mommy placed me on the table, which was a little bit of a tight fit. I don’t think they had this length of baby in mind when they designed these things, but we were making due with what we had at this point. Mommy pulled down my tights and removed my diaper, using a wipe she had brought out of the diaper bag to clean my pee-covered areas. She balled the used diaper out and it dropped into the wastebasket in the office with a noticeable “plop”.

“Wow Princess, you might have doubled your weight with that one,” Mommy laughed. 

The scale did its job, and it came out with a weight. “80 lbs,” Ms. Penny announced, “aren’t you just a healthy little girl,” she teased. 

“You can go ahead and put a new diaper on her now,” Ms. Penny added.

“Probably best,” Mommy responded, taking a diaper out of the bag and opening it up. As she lifted my bottom up, sliding it underneath, she looked over at Ms. Penny, “You just never know with these little ones, they’re so unpredictable, and could get their little potty mess everywhere, we’ve had a few incidents. I always say, better to be diapered than sorry,” Mommy laughed, taping up the diaper. 

She pulled the tights back up, and lifted me back off the table and on to her lap. 

“Well Princess, the doctor will be here soon,” Ms. Penny told us, leaving out the door. Mommy tightened her arms around me, and I snuggled into her shoulder. I really didn’t like doctors, or offices; this wasn’t a recent development, I just never did care for them.  At least Mommy was here, and my nerves were calmed by my constant suckling of my pacifier. 

Mommy looked down at me as I snuggled onto her shoulder. “Are you hungry sweetie?”

I looked up, “uhm hmmm” was about all I could muster from behind the pacifier. 

“Ok then,” and she moved me a bit over before unclipping her bra and popping out her enlarged, milk-filled boob, placing it on my mouth. She pulled a small blanket out of my diaper bag and covered me with it as I nursed. 

“There you go baby, all big drinks for Mommy,” she spoke sweetly, patting my bottom as I dribbled pee into my just-changed diaper. To be honest, that’d become a pretty common occurrence these days; I had very little knowledge (or control) that it was happening, and a warming or cooling sensation was always my cue. That’s why I’m in diapers, everyone tells me in baby-talk voices, so it must be true. 

As I suckled, the door knocked, and I heard steps. “Hi there!” also emerged from behind my blanketed shroud. 

“Oh hi, I’m sorry about this…it was such an early morning and Jac-y didn’t get much of a chance to eat,” I heard Mommy say.

While most people would probably lose their senses over this sight, it didn’t faze Dr. Roberts; she had been in charge of my transition since I started, and knew all about what was going on. 

“Oh no worries, I know babies have to eat, mine were always the same at that age…you never know where or when that hunger urge will come!” Dr. Roberts joked. 

“While Jaclyn’s finishing, how about we get some of the preliminaries out of the way?” She asked. 

“That works wonderfully,” Mommy told her, “lemme switch Jac-y real fast.”

Mommy popped my mouth off her boob and moved it to the other. Warm milk once again flowed into my mouth; it tasted heavenly, as always. 

“Well I can see you’ve got a voracious eater, that’s always a good sign! Let’s start with the questions,” Dr. Roberts informed Mommy. 

“Does she call you ‘Mama’, ‘Mommy’, or another special name?”

“Oh she sure does, it’s all ‘Mommy’ all the time,” Mommy chuckled.

“Does she understand ‘no’?”

“Oh of course, but I wish she’d follow it more!”

“Oh don’t we all, I still have trouble with mine, and they’re almost and already out of the house!”

“Does she wave bye-bye?”

“Ummhmmm, every day when her sister goes to school, or if she’s with her Auntie Dana when I go to work, or leaving Auntie Dana’s and anyone else’s”

“Such a smart and polite little girl!”

“Does she enjoy games like pat-a-cake?”

“Oh yes! That and peek-a-boo are her favorites!”

“Can she put something in a container, like a block in a cup?”

“Yes, she does that!”

“Does she look for things that someone hides?”

“Like a little detective!”

“Does she pull herself up?”

“She does,”

“Does she walk while holding onto furniture?”

“Yes, but she prefers me carrying her, or crawling on the floor, walking isn’t something she’s shown a ton of interest in.”

“Umm hmm, I see. Last question: does she pick things up with their thumb and pointer finger?”

“Yes.”

“Well it looks to me like you have a little girl who should be right where she needs to be, developmentally speaking. I wouldn’t worry about the lack of walking; some babies do it faster than others.” 

“Now on to other things, if she’s done eating, would you mind taking her diaper off so I can give her a quick physical exam?”

“No problem,” Mommy told her, picking me up again and putting me back on the table. She un-taped my once-more wet diaper, letting it plop forward. 

“Wet again, she just pees and poops around the clock,” Mommy clucked her tongue. 

“Is she eating a lot of solids?”

“Mostly purées and breast milk.”

“That explains the potty frequencies, are her BMs soft or hard?”

“Soft, very much like liquid.”

“As long as she’s drinking enough, she’ll be doing great.”

Dr. Roberts began to examine my eyes, asking me a few things, checked my hearing, then moved further down. 

“Looks like breast development is coming in nicely, her genitals also have drastically changed from the last time she was here, very non-existent penis and testes, to put it very bluntly.”

“Is she a candidate for surgery?”

“Yes, of course, we can do a consultation next week and get it done by next month, she’s professed really nicely, and her levels are exactly where they should be. I see absolutely no issue.”

“Hear that Jac-y? You’re finally going to get big girl surgery!” Mommy’s excitement was palpable. 

“Why don’t you get her dressed and we’ll discuss next steps?”

Mommy got a new diaper out, wiped my bottom and popped me in nice dry diaper. 

I was happy. Mommy was happy. Dr. Roberts was happy. I was going to get surgery and become the girl I’d been desiring to be my whole life. 

As Mommy and the doctor talked, I just sat in an infantilized zone of ecstatic happiness. I got a lollipop for being such a good girl and before I knew it, I was almost falling asleep in my car seat on the way home, dreaming nothing but happy thoughts. 

***Several Months Later***

Fast forward a few months, snuggling in a severely-dirtied diaper, dreaming thoughts about beaches of my former life. Why? I’ll never know. The curtains of my nursery are opened, startling me awake. My eyes gazed up and were met by Mommy and Samantha looking down on me, smiling.

“Guess what? I hear it’s someone’s  first birthday!” Mommy sweetly sung. 

“Get out,” Samantha replied in a sarcastic tone, “who’s birthday?”

“I’ll give a hint, her name begins with a J, has six letters, a full diaper, and is about to be…AMBUSHED BY TICKLES!!!!” Mommy teased, letting down the crib door, and tickling me all over. I laughed beyond hard behind my pacifier, pee squirting out into my already sodden diaper. 

This was a big day indeed, my first birthday as Jaclyn, aka Mommy’s little princess. It has been a whirlwind last few months for a little girl like me: I’d had the surgery a month prior, and I’d been formally adopted by Mommy, my name legally changed as well, and I don’t know that I was used to it, would I ever? I didn’t know. I was happy playing my part though, the regression really had its perks. I had a family now full of people who cared, a support network of my new family and Mommy’s friends, it wasn’t too bad. I was grateful for this fresh start; I felt like a million loads had been lifted off of my shoulders. 

I was dressed in an appropriate set of clothing for the typical one-year old enjoying the pomp and circumstance of their first birthday party. I was put in a white frilly dress, with a pink “1” on the front of it, with “Jaclyn” written in faded cursive across it. My hair was put up into a pretty little set of pigtails, and of course, I had on a diaper underneath. I had a fleeting glance in a mirror as Mommy was dressing me, and I thought I very much looked the part. 

Once I was dressed, I felt scooped up again, and I was firmly planted on Mommy’s hip as she carried me downstairs. As we went down the stairs, my eyes were fixated on what was going on around the house. Mommy had really gone all out for this one. 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACLYN!” was in big cut out letters on top of the door to Mommy’s living room. There were balloons everywhere, there were decorations of Disney Princesses all the way across, it was so pretty. Tears filled my eyes; my mind was very much slipping into that of my appropriate age space, sure, but there were still times like this where I very much remembered the darkness of my previous life, and could contrast it with how lucky I was to have wound up in this unconventional, yet entirely loving and supportive situation that I found myself in now. 

I’d never been a fan of birthdays, like ever. As far back as I could remember, things like this were just something that I went through my own motions on. I’d get a few cheap gifts, maybe someone would call, but there was never anything about it that made me feel special. Most of the time, I just treated it like any other day. Like I’ve said, my family back in my previous life was what I’d best describe as unsupportive in everything. I’d always fallen through the cracks, had never fit in, and I pretty much felt like a walking accident to them. Here, however, I felt no such thing. I was finally making the realization that I was the baby of this family, of my family now, and I felt fortunate to even be here. 

I was happy. Happiness that had eluded me most of my life, I’d found it here, my bottom taped up in a disposable diaper, treated like a one year old girl for all intents and purposes. It was unconventional and probably wouldn’t make sense to anyone else. But it made sense to me, and I was extremely happy with it. I still had my anxieties, but I now knew that Mommy was there to love, protect, and nurture me, filling gaps in my life and subconscious that had been so painfully drug out and exploited by many people over the years. If feeling this way was wrong, I didn’t want to be right. 

Mommy took me into her living room and put me in a playpen with all of the toys that I could want to entertain myself for the time being. She put on the Disney channel, and said something about going and making sure everything was good for the party; there were guests arriving soon. It wasn’t my concern, so I tried to put it out of my primitive mind. Soon I heard voices over what I was watching on the TV, but again, I didn’t pay them much mind, these cartoons were too important. 

“She’s in here,” I heard Mommy say. Mommy was followed in by someone who very much looked her identical twin, except with raven dark hair as opposed to the flaming red hair that Mommy sported on her head. I had never seen her before in person, but I’d seen the occasional picture on the wall, but I guess I never got the chance to ask. 

I looked back, and as my eyes met Mommy’s, Mommy sensed my curiosity I guess. “Jac-y, this is someone I’d like you to meet, it’s your Aunt Claudia, she’s Mommy’s sister.”

I just kind of sat there and waved, “Hewwo”, was all I could say. Auntie Claudia soon came over and kneeled down next to the playpen, looking in. 

“Well hi to you, too, you little cutiepie! I’m so happy I finally get to meet you! Your Mommy has told me soooo much about you, welcome to our little family!”

I blushed. What else was I going to do or say? Not much, I guess. I was excited, to be honest. I hadn’t met any of Mommy’s family up to this point; my only experiences had been with her friends that were basically family. Mommy did, though, live quite far from most of her family, so they rarely saw each other except for special occasions, and I guess this was one of those. 

“Aren’t you so precious,” Auntie Claudia told me, “your cousins are just going to absolutely adore you, they sure are, yes they are,” she told me in a form of baby talk. 

Cousins? I had cousins? This was an interesting development to be sure. In my past life, I too had cousins, but we were never what I’d consider to be close. Like most of my life, everything was fairly and conveniently distant. Maybe I’d have a better relationship with these two. 

“I think they’re over with Samantha,” Mommy told her, “I’ll go round them up if you want.”

“You can go ahead,” Auntie Claudia spoke warmly, “I don’t mind watching the baby,” she said smiling. 

“Sure, sounds good,” Mommy told her.

“Oh and Beth?” Auntie Claudia looked at Mommy.

“Yes?”

“Take your time!”

“Of course Claudia,” Mommy smiled, got up and left. 

With that, Auntie Claudia turned her attention towards me again. She seemed nice, warm and caring like her sister, but even in my old life, I typically had anxiety meeting new people. This birthday was no different. I was in my preferred safe space, but still, I was always nervous about these sorts of things because even though I’d been regressing, I was still aware that I wasn’t your typical “baby”, and I’d always had a fear that people wouldn’t take it as nicely as Mommy and her amazing friends.  Auntie Claudia smiled, and sat down near me.

“Hi again Jaclyn!” she spoke as if she were any adult meeting a toddler for the first time. 

I waved. That’s all I did, was wave. I didn’t want to be rude, but I was incredibly introverted, and these sorts of things bothered me greatly, although they shouldn’t have. So, as was typical with my nerves, I got so nervous, I filled my diaper with brown liquid. Auntie Claudia smiled, but then I could see her nose sniff the air.

“Smells like you made a little present for your Auntie doesn’t it? Did you want to let Auntie Claudia change your stinky little diaper? Is that what you’ve been waiting for? Is it Princess?” she teased.

“Mommy told me that your little nickname was Princess Poopy Pants, and I see why, yes I sure do,” she joked again. 

At least she was taking it in stride, I was embarrassed; the feeling of a poopy diaper wasn’t my favorite, and it was something that drew attention to me, which again, I really didn’t like. This was once again why I was also nervous about this party. I’ve said before, I *hate* being the center of attention, and here I was, having a 1st birthday…once again as the center of attention. I’ll be honest, I really didn’t want someone I barely knew doing this; I’d been changed by more than a few people over the time that I’d been back in diapers, but usually it was by someone I was familiar with, whether it was Auntie Dana, Rebecca, or even Samantha. This, though, I was entirely unsure of.  What could I do though? It’s not like babies got to pick and choose who changed them, right? I was the baby now, for better or worse, and it would be a bit odd if I suddenly decided to break mentality now because I was feeling a little unsure of this situation. Besides, it was Mommy’s sister, my real Auntie, after all. This wouldn’t be the last time that she’d do it, so why bother fighting it?

Auntie Claudia got up and went over to near the couch where my diapering supplies were. Every room had one of these, and with a little one year old girl in the house, why wouldn’t they? Each was a little cloth cube of diapers, wipes, and a changing pad, plus rash cream or anything else that may be needed. Mommy was on top of things all the time, and it often showed. Pulling out the cube in the living room, Auntie Claudia brought back a new diaper, a changing pad, and a package of wipes, coming down by where I was at and laying down the pad near me, laying the diaper next to it, and opening the container of wipes. 

“Alright let’s clean that stinky butt,” Auntie Claudia patted the changing pad, “no little girl should have a poopy diaper on her birthday should she?” 

She asked these questions as if she expected a reply, but in all honesty, they were pretty rhetorical. I sometimes enjoyed squishing in the poop in my bottom, but it always felt amazing to get out of one.

I crawled to the edge of the playpen, and raised my arms; as if she expected it, Auntie Claudia came over and lifted me out, setting me down, and I crawled over to the changing pad, where I layed down without fighting anything. 

“There we goooo, that’s Auntie’s good little niece, look at how well you listen! That’s ex-cell-ent for a one year old, yes it is, yes it is!” she told me in a babyish tone.

“Now lay back and let Auntie take care of your stinky little panties, we’ll get you smelling all nice with a clean tushy before you can say…’poopies’!” she joked. I guess she used the term “poopies” too, it must be a sisterly thing. 

As I felt my frilly little dress being pushed up, I stared at the ceiling. Over the time I’d been in diapers, I’d become pretty familiar with this ceiling; I think this area was probably the most common place I’d been changed outside of my nursery. It was a nice ceiling, with beams and a very artsy feeling to it. In my old life, I’d really scrutinize such things; now, I was just intent to take it for what it was, and to let it drift and dance into my downward slope into infant status. 

Soon, I was alerted to the opening of my poopy diaper, and I could feel the cold air come down onto my area. I looked back up at Auntie Claudia, who wrinkled her nose, but also took on the mannerisms of just about anyone who’s changed a baby’s dirty diaper. It smelled terrible, they all did, but she smiled, cooed, and blew raspberries, often taking time to tease me about how stinky my diaper was. The cool wipes felt amazing on my poop-covered bottom; the feeling of being clean was so underrated. I soon became lost in Auntie Claudia’s baby talk and her cleaning me with the wipes.

Soon, I heard voices. Not the kind that are imagined in your head, but actual, chatty little voices. 

Mid wipe, I noticed Auntie Claudia look up and back, showing a bit of a grin. How anyone could have any kind of happy face while handling a poopy diaper, I didn’t know. They built women like Mommy and Auntie Claudia different, I guess. Looking at what Auntie Claudia was looking at, I noticed it was Mommy and two younger girls I’d never seen before, both dark-haired girls who had some resemblance to Auntie Claudia. Were they my cousins?

“Girls!” Auntie Claudia stopped wiping and looked back, “this little stinky girl is your cousin Jaclyn!” 

Soon, the two girls came over, looking at their mom, and then at me. 

“Hiiii Jaclynnnn” the taller of the two said, “I’m Cassidy.” I just stared back.

“And I’m Caitlyn!” the shorter one said, “we’re you’re cousins!”

“I see your niece gifted you with one of her favorite presents,” Mommy laughed, “she certainly has become an expert at those!” 

Auntie Claudia went back to cleaning my bottom, never breaking stride as she conversed with Mommy, “Oh, I know, happened right after you left, it’s like she was waiting for me!” They both laughed again. 

“Pheww, she sure does stink,” Cassidy mentioned, “she is cute though!”

“I don’t remember you or your sister exactly smelling like roses when you were at her age,” Auntie Claudia told her as she lifted my bottom to clean underneath, “just doing what any little girl her age does!”

“I like your dress Jaclyn,” Caitlyn told me, “it looks very nice.” She seemed the more soft spoken of the two; I’m sure it wasn’t easy. My whole family seemed pretty chatty; all I could do was smile. 

Soon, Auntie Claudia finally had the new diaper fanned out and placed under my bottom, setting me back down and taping the new diaper up, and taping up the wipes she used in the old one. 

“There we go Princess, all done, you were such a good girl for Auntie…even if you were a little stinky,” she smiled, kissing me on the forehead, “welcome to the family!”

She turned and looked at Cassidy, “Since you wanted to talk about stinky Cass-y, here’s a present for you, can you go throw it away for me please? And see, you get a present too today, just like Jac-y, she’ll get some toys and other stuff, and you get a poopy diaper!” 

“Ew, I guess,” she told Auntie Claudia, before turning to Caitlyn, “C’mon Cait-y, let’s go throw this away, we can come back and play with Jac-y when we’re done.”

Caitlyn nodded in approval, before coming over to me and giving me a hug, “Love you cousin,” she smiled and left. 

“Well, I better go wash my hands, that was a real doozy, I’ll be back soon though cutie,” Auntie Claudia got up, putting the wipes and pad back into the cube, then getting up and walking out of the living room. 

“She’s not just excited,” Mommy told me as Auntie Claudia left, “they allllll are.”

I was excited to see who else I’d get to meet. I knew that Auntie Dana would be here soon with Natalie and Amelia, Alanna I think was coming too, plus Rebecca, and Megan, and more of Mommy’s work friends. Plus, I think more of my family I hadn’t met yet too. I couldn’t wait to blow out my candle and get into my cake, and presents! The presents! I couldn’t wait!

That night, after the party guests had left, Mommy had taken me upstairs to my nursery to get me ready for bed. It was a very exhausting, emotional day, and I was ready for sleep; my toddler behaviors and traits had been popping out more and more, and like many one-year-olds, I tended to get cranky as bedtime approached. Just as typical for these sorts of nights, my diaper was usually changed into a thicker night-time diaper, and I was held by Mommy in her lap as I breastfed and journeyed down the path towards a sleep-filled utopia. 

During this regression period, my thoughts had become more jumbled, and I was relying more on emotion rather than logic, so the comforts of being on Mommy’s breast as I fell asleep were generally inclined to be one of relaxation and less of a care about the little details, with more care and security, and thus validity, given to the more important things in life, such as the safety and security of being fed by Mommy and being in a dry diaper. Those were what mattered most to me these days; the old life that I previously had was quickly falling by the wayside, being replaced by cartoons, pureed food, naps, and used diapers. 

As Mommy cradled me that night, she looked down at me, our eyes met, and I gave her a quick smile before I quickly went to work on her left breast. 

“Honey, I hope that you enjoyed your party today  as much as I did. Everyone was so happy to see what a big girl you’ve become, and we’re all equally happy to join in with this new journey you’ve decided to take.”

She continued, as if talking to a one-way audience. 

“This whole thing, seems like a completely unrelated series of events, and to anyone, I guess it would. The thing is though, you’re where I always intended you to be, right here in my arms, snuggled up and ready for bedtime.”

It was a bit odd, but that breastmilk was a more appealing alternative than considering anything completely logical at this point. Mommy couldn’t have had any sinister side, right?

“The truth is, and I don’t really expect you to know this, is really that I’ve set this all up from the beginning. There was no coincidence involved. Your friend Alanna’s cousin worked for me, and apparently Alanna had mentioned you to her, and in turn, this wound up back to me at a work deal. You finding me online wasn’t by chance either, I’d made sure that our paths would cross.”

“The juice, all of it, I’d intended to do all of it, I knew the intended effects, and it simply made everything a lot more easier to ultimately make you mine, both your body and your mind.”

Again, this may have been an interesting conversation for my old self, but I was indulging myself in Mommy’s breastmilk at this point, and I could care less. 

“With Samantha getting older, the house started to feel more and more empty, and I knew that a baby could fill that void. There’s trouble for even a single successful woman like me to adopt, and so I knew that I had to go an alternative route, and more importantly, had to find a way for the new baby, being you, not to leave.”

“The thing is Jac-y, we may have told you that you would be re-raised, and would grow up, but the long truth of it is, I don’t intend for you to do so. You’ll probably be able to make it another year, to Age 2, and from there, we’ll probably plateau your progress. It’s ok though, I don’t think you’ll become fully aware of it, and if you do, well, there’s no getting out at this point. There’s a signed adoption order, and I have your ‘care team’ ready to testify that you are completely and mentally incompetent at this point. You’re not leaving, even if you ever thought there might be a chance.”

“But you know what? I love you Jaclyn Claire, you’re the best thing that’s happened to me in a long time. You’re going to be cared for by a Mommy who loves you, a sister who loves you, and a whole host of friends and relatives that do too. You’re a sunshine to everyone, and Mommy loves you so much.”

With that, my eyes piqued, all I heard was “Mommy loves you so much,” my eyes were getting tired from the pacifying effect of the breast suckling, and I was due to conk out soon, ready to be placed in my comfy crib for the night. 

I looked up at Mommy, and softly spoke, “I wuv you too Mommy,” smiled, and completely and utterly collapsed into sleep. My Mommy was the best Mommy, she had the very best intentions in helping me, and I knew I’d be a better little girl with her guidance.

• Like 5
  • BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers, Part I: Jaclyn's Journey to Infantile Bliss *Updated with Part 21 and Epilogue, 3/16/23*

***Present-Day*** (Epilogue)

As I stared up at the ceiling, getting prepped for another diaper change at my party, I couldn’t help but think that this had been such a long and strange journey. I sucked my pacifier intensely as I took in the whole scene around me; they were all here for my “2nd birthday”; life really was stranger than fiction. 

As much as I’d been regressed, I still maintained a lot of my faculties in understanding what was going on around me. Even though I’d “progressed” to a level that was appropriate to a 2-year-old, Mommy and the rest of my “care team” deemed it fit for me to stay there on an indefinite hold. Mommy had tried potty training me, but I couldn’t get it out of my head that I enjoyed pottying in my pants too much to move into underwear, so I just kind of stayed here. 

At some point, Mommy decided that I was happy where I was, and because my happiness was so important for her, she just kept the treatment up. No one objected, treating it as completely normal, and here is where I ultimately found myself, in an endless stream of 2nd birthdays. 

As I layed looking up at the ceiling, my pants coming down,  my thoughts were interrupted; I heard a familiar voice. 

“Happy Birthday, baby sisterrrr!”

That voice, it could only belong to one person! It was Samantha! She finally came! 

I looked in the direction, further confirming my ecstatic suspicions: there was the mini-me of Mommy that I’d come to adore as my big sister after all of these years. 

“A-manthwa!” I smiled super happily, my bottom popping up, to a surprised Mommy, who hadn’t quite started the diaper change

“Hold on there sweetie, Mommy needs to get a clean di-dee on you,” Mommy laughed. 

“Mom, I can take care of it,” Samantha said, kneeling down, “I’ve missed this little cutie soooo much!”

“Whatever floats your boat,” Mommy said laughing, then getting up and handing Samantha a clean diaper, “have fun!” 

Samantha kneeled down, setting the diaper down and grabbing a few wipes out of the packet next to her. I was beyond excited; if there was anyone I was closer to than Mommy, it might have been Samantha. We’d had a rocky and awkward start, but she was my best friend now, well, as best of friends a 2 and a 20-something could be. 

“Oh Jac-y, your cousins and I picked out a grrrreat present for you! I can’t wait for you to see it!” Samantha told me as she went through the process of my diaper change. Just as methodical as her mom usually was, she wiped my bottom and my girly areas and had my bottom up and a new diaper taped around it rather quickly, all while treating happily it like it was the first time she’d done it. 

Pulling up my leggings, she helped me up and patted my bottom, “All done little sister, let’s go open your presents!”, I took her hand and let her lead while she used the other to carry my used diaper to throw it away in a nearby garbage can. 

“Guess what? It’s present time, aren’t you just the most excited little girl?” Samantha sweetly sung. 

“Pwesents good ‘Amanfwa”, I lisped back, clutching her hand, which held mine in a fairly strong grip. 

“Oh yes sister, did YOU know that *I* love presents too?” She asked me like it was the first time I could comprehend something of the sort. I nodded accordingly, following her lead into the living room. 

The room was filled by everyone; Mommy was sitting by a large pile of presents and a cake. She patted the couch, and Samantha let go of my hand, and instinctually, I toddled in Mommy’s direction, ultimately parking my diapered bottom on her lap, with Samantha coming and sitting next to us. 

“Oh my gosh, what a cute picture!” Auntie Dana exclaimed. 

“Aren’t you all just the most adorable family?” Auntie Claudia asked, almost rhetorically. 

Almost on cue, the two of them had their phones out, taking turns snapping pictures of our smiling faces in front of the cake and Mt. Present. 

The cake itself was beautiful; it was a “My Little Pony” cake emblazoned with “Happy Birthday Jaclyn” across it. The cake had layers with a rainbow on top, each layer looked like a diorama of sorts, complete with a pony figurine. 

In my previous life, I’d loved art, and probably would have admired this design in some way. Now? Cake sounded yummy, I went right for the chocolate-y goodness that I knew would be inside, and soon began destroying the cake. More photo opportunities came from this spectacle, with everyone laughing.

“Woah-oh, save some for the rest of us baby girl,” Mommy laughed, “you’re gonna make your pretty little outfit all dirty!”

Pretty soon, my hands and face were covered in chocolate cake; I think I had more on me than I’d probably eaten. It was a sight to behold, and more pictures were taken. Mommy started cleaning me up with baby wipes (there was a reason she left a package in every room, I guess), and soon announced it was time to open presents. I sat back in her lap, and Samantha brought me presents, which I dutifully opened one by one. 

I’d finally gone through them all, and I looked around for more. Cassidy told me there was a big one coming. I didn’t see any; it didn’t look like there were any else, and finally Samantha spoke up. 

“Little sister, your cousins and I got you a really special surprise, do you wanna see it?”

I nodded enthusiastically; what little girl didn’t love presents? Apparently big girls like Samantha did too, she’d told me after all. 

“Well, come with me then,” she stood up, putting her hand out. I looked up at a grinning Mommy, who nodded at me to go. 

I took and held on to Samantha’s hand as she, Cassidy, and Caitlyn were finally ready to unveil my “great surprise. They led me to the garage, all was about to be revealed. The door opened, and I squealed in toddler delight when I saw it. 

I couldn’t believe it. It was a car. Not just ant cat either, it was a pink Land Rover, and most importantly to me, it was all mine. I waddled over opened the door and jumped in the front seat, grinning from ear to ear from behind my pacifier. 

“I big giwl! I big wike Mommy and ‘Amanfwa!” 

“Oh yes you are Princess! You get your own car now to drive around like Mommy and Samantha!” Cassidy smiled. 

“Sister smiles!” Samantha instructed cheerfully, snapping photos with her cell phone while I cheerfully smiled back. 

After taking what probably amounted to 10 rolls of film, Samantha walked over and turned the plastic ignition switch, the 12V battery made a whirring noise, and I hit the “gas”, lurching the plastic vehicle forward.

“Looks like the battery is charged,” Caitlyn laughed, “don’t waste it in one place, little cousin!”

I drove the car in a circle, squealing with happiness and sprinkling pee into my diaper, my big sister and cousins cheering me on. I had a birthday for the ages, surrounded by my most favorite people. It was an incredibly awesome feeling. 

That night, as I was changed into my night diaper by Mommy, she looked down at me. 

“Did you just have the best birthday ever, Princess?” 

I nodded. 

“What was your favorite?”

“Big giwl car, ‘Amanfwa,” I lisped behind my pacifier.

“Aww, I’m so happy she’s here too, and that present she and your cousins picked out was so adorable too, I know she was excited to get it for you, they all were.”

Mommy continued, “I know these things really mean the world to your sister, especially since she’s moved out. She’s going to be up here in a few minutes to kiss you goodnight.” 

I couldn’t help but have a warm feeling inside, I felt like a hole in my being had been filled by these random strangers I met on an Internet chat room over a decade ago. It seemed like a completely different lifetime. 

Mommy finished putting my new diaper on and getting me dressed for bed, before putting her arms around me. 

“How about some birthday cuddles and num-nums from Mommy, would you like that?”

I nodded. 

Mommy picked me up, put me on her hip and moved to the rocking chair by my crib. She put me across her and unclipped her bra. I latched on and began suckling rhythmically; she cradled my head as support. The rhythm had its intended effect, as I began to nod off, a trickle of pee moving into my diaper. 

Mommy kissed my head as I suckled. “I love you so much Princess.”

I snuggled closer, falling into the sands of sleep. This was bliss, my own world of infantile bliss. I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

Unconventional as it may be, I don’t think there was a happier little girl than me at that moment. This was truly the life that I was meant to live. 

THE END

That’s a wrap. Thanks for everyone who followed Jaclyn through her journey! 

She will be returning soon, though. Two more are in the works!

Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers Part 2: A Sisterly Bond

And 

Jaclyn’s Adventure in Diapers Part 3: Jaclyn’s Potty Training

• Like 5

I figured there would be more with Rebecca. I wonder if Mommy ever found out what she did the first day and if she ever did it again. I wonder how mommy would react if she knew. I do know that Rebecca should not have done what she did and definitely should have been punished for it. I guess she could have been wrecked with guilt and went to Beth and told her. 

No matter,  it was a very interesting story. I knew Beth had something to do with his wetting at the beginning. Though I didn't even think that she targeted him from the start. Good story 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Guilend said:

I figured there would be more with Rebecca. I wonder if Mommy ever found out what she did the first day and if she ever did it again. I wonder how mommy would react if she knew. I do know that Rebecca should not have done what she did and definitely should have been punished for it. I guess she could have been wrecked with guilt and went to Beth and told her. 

No matter,  it was a very interesting story. I knew Beth had something to do with his wetting at the beginning. Though I didn't even think that she targeted him from the start. Good story 

Thanks! I can assure you that you’ll see more of Rebecca in the next editions. This is more or less an introduction to Jaclyn’s world, there’ll be a lot more about the characters introduced, plus new ones as well. Rebecca in her short time became my favorite character, she’ll feature heavily, you haven’t seen the last of her. 

Thanks for reading! 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, BabyGirlSJ said:

Thanks! I can assure you that you’ll see more of Rebecca in the next editions. This is more or less an introduction to Jaclyn’s world, there’ll be a lot more about the characters introduced, plus new ones as well. Rebecca in her short time became my favorite character, she’ll feature heavily, you haven’t seen the last of her. 

Thanks for reading! 

Yay. Even the little bit I've seen of her, I just loved her character. I'm not sure why, from the first time she showed up I was smitten lol

• BabyGirlSJ changed the title to Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers, Part I: Jaclyn's Journey to Infantile Bliss
On 3/16/2023 at 6:00 PM, BabyGirlSJ said:

That’s a wrap. Thanks for everyone who followed Jaclyn through her journey! 

She will be returning soon, though. Two more are in the works!

Jaclyn’s Adventures in Diapers Part 2: A Sisterly Bond

And 

Jaclyn’s Adventure in Diapers Part 3: Jaclyn’s Potty Training

Eagerly awaiting these!! ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely loved the story.  The entire time I was reading it I kept wondering if Mommy (Beth) was aware of what the juice was doing to her.  If you weren't careful you could have missed that little confession at the end.  I really did like how you started it in the future and then going back and explaining how she got there.  I am going to have to watch out for part two and three now.  

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 4:45 PM, DisplayName said:

I really enjoyed this diaper story! Is it all good with you if we post it on our website and give you credits! 

https://newdiaperarchivegroup.co.uk

Please let me know,

Thanks x

Im very flattered at your request, but I’m not interested in widespread usage at this point outside of here, if that changes, I’ll let you know.