LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

14 hours ago, kerry said:

'm not quite sure "enjoying" is the right word...

Yeah last couple chapters have been pretty heavy... ??‍♀️ Thankfully we do have a lighter one coming up if I can ever finish it.

• 2 months later...

So hey everyone good news... This is not dead... I've just been dealing with a lot personally past few months

Anyways I have what I'm hoping is a pretty fun chapter for you all enjoy

Ch 7

Fracine turned as fae saw Hailey approaching. “Hey girl what’s up!?”

“Not much really just trying to figure out a way to get my campers out of their own heads. They’ve been having a lot of existing issues aggravated by the stress of disruption or at least that’s what I’m thinking is happening.” Fracine stops to think for a bit, hand on chin and foot tapping. “You have Sarah and Zehpyr right? I honestly think something goal and team oriented would be good for those two!” Hailey’s eyes light up and she snaps her fingers. “Yeah I was actually thinking about a rafting trip and a cookout!” Fracine starts to bounce on the balls of her feet. “Cook out and overnight!?”

“Yeah that’s perfect thanks Fracine!” Hailey is grinning now that she’s come up with a solution. “No probs let me get the equipment signout forms!”

…..

“So Hales, what's the big surprise!?” Tabbi was bouncing around excitedly. Hailey smiles and chuckles at the girl’s energy “We're doing an overnight rafting trip and cookout!” Okay I wasn’t much of an outdoor person per se but this sounded fun! “And Sarah we’re going to do a drive in style movie, so don’t worry about getting bored!” Wow okay sure call my ass out! I couldn’t help blushing and laughing though “Cool I’ll grab the sunblock.” Yuki was definitely the mom friend of the group which was especially ironic considering the diapers. “Yeah I mean sunburn is no joke but I’m more worried about mosquitos lol.” Zephyr was out of all us the only actual full on outdoors person. 

We all broke up and shifted to our rooms to get dressed. After that and breakfast it was a mad scramble to get the multitude of gear onto the boat, Thankfully we at least had a M.U.T.T. (Multiple Use All Terrain Transport) for the big shit like the 4 person tent and the screen. Everything else was in our hiking bags. Which is how we set out for the dock. I was wearing my trans pride one piece with my oversized white “Star Defender Gun Blazer” t-shirt and swim sneakers. Zephyr was wearing 4” cut board shorts with assorted pirate flags, a sports bra and nothing else which was totally not doing things to my downstairs nope! Yuki was once again going for a simple but classic full cut mint bikini. And Tabi was looking adorable with her ruffled polka dot white and yellow bottoms peeking out under her t-shirt with flip flops. 

I couldn’t resist going up to her and ruffling her hair. Getting a laughing squeal and a “Sis stooooopp! You're messing up my braids!” out of her; Classic hehe. “Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it!?” I smirked down at her. “This!” She suddenly got this glint  in her eye and… “Oh shit!!” That girl must have been part monkey or something cause she got up on my back in less than 10s and was tickling my pits. Not that it had any effect, I’m not ticklish whatsoever. The reports of me laughing and squealing and begging her to stop the whole way to the dock are greatly exaggerated.

The boat was a semi-rigid inflatable with an electric outboard and four paddles. Tabbi wanted to be up front, which was fine with me. Zephyr sprawled out down in the middle with their pack for a pillow. So I sat down in their lap and leaned back against them feeling my cheeks heat slightly and my stomach flutter when their arms came to rest wrapped around me just under my chest. Yuki took a seat next to Hailey at the till, Smirking at Tabbi’s antics and Zephyr and I’s hopeless lesbianism. The electric motor started with a faint whine as yuki tossed the mooring rope. After getting a couple meters of clearance the MUTT jumped in after us with a dull slap of carbon fiber on water. All six legs churning as its side pontoons inflated with a flat squealing hiss like a reverse balloon deflating. Yuki grabbing its tether and hooking it to one of the rear tie downs. 

After that there was nothing to do but relax and enjoy the several kilometers of riverside. I peeled my t-shirt off and lay down in the middle next to Zephyr who wordlessly started to help me with the sunblock on my back. You would have thought my cheeks were already sunburned as she pulled the straps of my one piece down and started working it into my shoulders. I couldn’t help but shiver a little each time she would periodically brush the side of my boobs, giving me that signature grin of hers. I was just about to doze off when I squealed in shock from something cold on my back. I turned around pulling my top back up as I turned around. Zephyr’s grin now at full on shit eating, a bottle of orange sports drink in her hand. “I thought you could use something to cool off!” Everyone is laughing hysterically as I stick my tongue out cheeks looking completely sunburnt despite the high SPF, knowing full well that I had definitely fallen for Zephyr. 

Three hours and a shit ton of water and sports drinks later and my bladder was full up. The summer sun had sweat running down my back as I squirmed and fidgeted. Screw it; I was well past the point of shame over asking. What happened next however. “Hey Hailes!?” “Yeah Sarah!?” “I uhhh got to pee…” I couldn’t help fidgeting with my hair as I said this. “We’re almost there hon but if you really need to you can just go over the side through your suit.” Crap I was afraid of that response. Whelp nothing for it…. I scooted my ass up and over the side taking a moment to try and relax despite Tabbi’s bratty smug expression and Zephyr’s rather intent interest. But it came all too easy. A warm dampness surrounding my lips and soaking the crotch and seat of my suit. Spattering down to the river. It was at this point that Zephyr stood up next to me and pulled out her dick. Letting fly with a not insignificant stream as she stood next to me, smirking. “Show off!” Her only response was a stuck out tongue and shrug which left her womanhood swinging free way too close to my face and for once I was actually super glad to be visibly soaked already cause uhhh, reasons and stuff. Gods damn it; I was going to be begging for more of that dick tonight wasn’t I? Being bottom is so unfair….

When we got to our destination we all clambered to the front to take in the view. This stretch of river was surrounded by high cliffs and from one of them a large waterfall easily a good 30-40m poured and cascaded over broken granite to form a little side pool and inlet that connected to the larger river. The whole time you could hear this low dull roar echoing throughout. It was here that we pulled up and into. A perfect little swimming hole to camp out at. This was going to be amazing! 

The boat pulled up onto a section of shale and sand with a dull crunch. The cool water on our calves and ankles feeling amazing in the afternoon heat. All around I could smell faintly herbal marsh grases, wet rock and wildflowers. Honestly this contrast is exactly what I needed to snap me out of nightmares of the past. Unfortunately there’s still a lot of hot and sweaty work to get the tents set up. The four of us taking the main one and Hailey in a smaller pup tent. We hung the screen up on a rock overhang next to where a lot of previous campfires were. Zephyr starts chopping firewood out of an old log with a hand ax and holy shit. Uhh listen okay… Girls and fembies and muscles and aksdklakdslajd. I just can’t help it, okay!? It’s not my fault okay!? Take it up with Ta’brie and Beratald for why I’m like this! And uhhh…. At this point our protagonist trails off into bottom huffing and squealing that I’m not even going to try and translate for you dear reader other than to say. Imagine if you will,a dying elk trying to play its own dirge on a kazoo. 

The water is amazing to cool off in. Super clear with mostly sand and rock on the bottom. Sections of the falls forming natural sections of slide to go shrieking down. Yuki lost her top in the process which resulted in a game of “keep away” and me getting ice down the back of my suit. Classic really. The best part is Zeyph stealing a kiss under the falls. I’m going to remember the taste of them and the cold water beading on my skin for years. After getting to enjoy the wonderful swimming hole we all sat down around the fire for lunch. Roasting veg in aluminum foil packets with oil and roasting sausages. Then thing got exciting when I saw Hailey pull out of cans of “Grenks” from the cooler. “Holy shit Haile’s I can't believe you got this!” Grenks is one the large brewing companies in this country  but tastes way better than any of the major domestics in the states. I crack the can and take a sip. It’s cold, some things about my tastes just won’t change okay? But tastes slightly different and I can’t put my finger on it. Then I look down and read the label “Zero percent”. “Ahh what the fuck Haile’s!?” Zephyr and Yuki shrug. “I saw this coming but still a bit of a party foul.” They say with a shrug as they crack one open. “Sorry guys, I tried my best but, camp rules.” Hailey shrugs sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head. “Ehh I don’t even like drinks without umbrellas.” Tabbi shrugs as well before going back to her juice box. “You seriously can’t get enough sugar, can you squirt?” Yuki teases. “Nope!” Tabbi once again wagging her tongue and ears as her tail swishes.

The “not beer” is still great with the fresh brautts and roasted veg however and I feel my eyes getting heavy as I curl up with my head in Zephyr's lap. Tabbies head on my shoulder.  Listening to the dull roar of the falls and the crackle pop of the fire. “Hey Hailey?” She looks up where she’s dozing. “Yeah hon?” 

“Is there any way to get into town?” “Yeah there’s actually a shuttle three times a day why?” “Oh it’s nothing big just uhh. I want to go to Temple.” “Oh that’s right! Yeah of course hon. You can just take the shuttle in!” Tabbi chimes up “Let’s go together!” “I’d like that.” She smiles and squeezes the other girl's hand. 

That night we put the screen up on a rock overhang and settle in with bags of Ready-Pop(It’s popcorn that somehow cooks in the bag, surprisingly good do not ask me how it works), large soft pretzels, candy and more ice-cold Grenks and soda. I personally go for a Blacklight Fizz which is this amazing mixed blackberry flavored soda that glows under UV. The movie is classic summer horror and one of my favorites from this world. “Lady Yora”, a movie about the legendary Helmasplach(roughly translates as witch who uses baneful magic) of folklore who can change shape into any of the three peoples to make her victims feel more at ease. A group of teen hikers stumble on her cabin and whelp you can imagine how it goes from there…. 

Tabbi did not make it through the movie dry but was surprisingly glued to the screen. Laughing even through her shrieks. It was honestly adorable. Zephyr and I used it as an excuse to cuddle up while Yuki made comments on the historical and mythological inaccuracies. It was overall a great night and I was really looking forward to whatever was next on the agenda as I climbed into the tent. A few hiccups aside, this place was great and I was so looking forward to tomorrow. 

After the movie we brushed our teeth at the swimming hole and got into the tent. It was super warm out even with the mini-conditioner, so none of us bothered with pajamas. Yuki changing into a t-shirt and workout shorts being the closest. Zephyr threw on a pair of boxers and nothing else. Which for some reason had me feeling light headed. Definitely wasn’t a nose bleed, nope! No sir-re bob! (Pan-cut to our hero gray and out swaying as her nose gushes crimson). It was also giving me ideas… I wasn’t quite that shameless but one of the great things about getting to transition here was it gave me a body like if I had been AFAB. Which did wonders for my self confidence and willingness to play with gender. “Hey Zeph? Babe?” “Yeah hon?” In my shyest bottom voice cause fuck that’s aparently what I am. “Can I borrow a pair of your boxers? It’s like hella hot out ....” “Of course! Catch!” “Yeep!” I’m smacked in the face by a ball of fabric that smells faintly like her laundry detergent and body spray and ohhh gods. Don’t get slick on it! You are not going to get wet in your friend with benefits underwear! Managing to regain my composure I get dressed in the borrowed bottoms and my Zelda tank top. Which actually goes great with the green and gold plaid. Tabbi just strips to her diaper looking adorable if a bit sweaty. Her ears drooping a bit from tiredness and the heat.

Just as we turned the electric lantern down low there was a loud boom of thunder. Tabbi let out a startled “Yeep!” tail bottle brushing and ears alert. A faint hissing could be heard and I could see waves appearing in between the mermaids on her diaper. It was honestly adorable. Zephyr patted the spot next to us on the air mattress where we had settled in. My head on her warm toned stomach. Tabbi nodded enthusiastically and cuddled up on the opposite side. Actual for real purring! And nuzzling against Zephyr’s shoulder. Her hand coming to rest just below my chest as the rain started to drum against the tent and the thunder rolled low. We all settled in reading magazines or comics and gossiping about what people were up to at camp. I got my hand held out. It was wonderful…… Then Tabbi farted. A low rip and smell like rotten eggs sent everywhere into fits of snickering and giggling cause let’s be honest we wouldn’t be here if we weren’t all at least a little childish. A look over at her strained expression of concentration was all needed to know that Tabbi was messing herself.

“Sorry..” A fresh round of blushing and sheepish giggling. “Hon it’s okay, let’s just get you changed. Assuming you're finished?” Tabbi gets a thoughtful expression and shifts to her knees and grunts, pushing. “Nother minute!” “Kay I’ll get everything ready!” I start by unrolling the changing pad on the tent floor and getting all the supplies out including a fresh diaper as Tabbi finishes her business and Yuki turns the fan function on high. Once she lays down I pop the tapes. “Woof! No more brautts for you girl!” I boop her nose as she tries to hide face bursting into fits of giggling at my teasing. I’m no CG but I can do big sister. And Tabbi brings it out in me as I get as much of the mess off on the old diaper as I can. I can’t help but snicker though as I feel her shudder a little as I wipe her crevice. While I’m cleaning her little hen I feel it start to stiffen and swell a bit. “Well, well. Is somebody getting excited? Does that feel good Tabs?” The only response from Tabbi is some very bottom squealing and her clit swelling to semi which is apparently as hard as she can get. Like I said I’m not a dom or even a switch but… I want this girl. “Do you want big sis to take care of this for you?” 

“I uhhh… Uhhh… Yes please! Oh gods Sarah! I love you and I want you to fuck my arse!”

I sit there stunned for a minute trying to process the sudden outburst. Yuki and Zephyr looking at us equally stunned. Tabbi is sniffling, her eyes watering. “I’m sorry…” “For what hon?” Tabbi lets out a sentence that is half words; half frustrated, anxious squeal “I made it weird!” It’s at that moment I make a decision, going over to my bag I grab a couple items. “You didn't, I just needed a minute to process. And honestly I feel something similar if not exact. In just a few days I feel like we’ve connected so hard and shared so much. I want both you and Zephyr; Tabbs. TBH I’m hoping you, me, Zephyr  and June can all do a scene together when the Summer’s over. I def want you both to stay in my life. But for now…” I drop the strap, harness and bottle of lube to the ground as Tabbi’s eyes go wide. “I want that cute arse of your’s!” I smirk hungrily as the poor girl squeals and grins. Trying to hide her blushing face. I kneel down and start to kiss her legs. Starting at the tops of her feet, up her calves and along her thighs. Spreading them as her breath hitches. Both our friends and my possible, girlfriend? Watching intently. I trail my tongue down her pubic area and suck her little semi-hard clit into my mouth and tongue swirling around her. I’m way too into this to be bothered by the faint chemical aftertaste from the wipes. I’m not going to let a little thing like that stop me! Although it does cause me to splutter around her clit and everyone to laugh. 

Recovering I get my fingers nice and slick and circle her bud, pressing in and out work her and feeling her moan. It’s a few minutes work to find her p-spot and and then it’s over. I feel her squeal and tremble and clench around me as her first small climax hits. Dribbling clear fluid on my tongue. Good, nice and relaxed now. I drop the borrowed boxers and dance around for a bit as I struggle to get into the harness eliciting another fit of giggles from everyone including me. Yuki cues up some L-pop rock and I give the strap a little shake and bob. I swear to gods Tabbi and I both looked like steamed lobsters from how much we were blushing. I got down to my knees and took a brief pause.

“Go for it! I'm ready!” So I looked at this adorable girl who had so quickly gotten into my heart, square in the eyes and kissed her; pressing the tip of my strap slowly into her soft pert bottom. Feeling her shudder and clenching her body under me as I claim her cute arse as asked. Tasting her sweetness as I shudder. The hilt of the strap grinding on my own clit. “Love you too Tabs.” The only response is a happy squeal and a “Take me big sis!”. Which I do. Working up a steady rhythm as I slide in out. Tabbi is nice and relaxed and stretched out by this point and probably more than a little subbed out. Holding her close to me and hearing her little pants and feeling her skin against mine as I work in and out. I can’t smirk and giggle at the sight of both Zephyr and Yuki with hands down their pants watching. I’m honestly lost in the moment for a bit when I feel arms wrap around me. Holding me tight and lips nibbling and kissing at my neck. To top it all off there is the tip of what feels like some very hard girl dick at my entrance. “Zeyph!” I feel the tip pushing into my entrance. “Hey Sarah!” Her tone is smug and lilting. “Hope you don’t mind me joining?” “That’s rhetorical right?!” It comes out as more of gasp while I feel her continuing to slide into me. “Thought so.” And with that she presses all the way in. Hilting and slamming me back into Tabbi who squeals. “Oh shit Zeyph are we doing a three way!?” “Looks like it.” She pulls my head around and kisses me as I lose it. Panting and shuddering as my V clenches around her. Squeezing her with the contractions as my first orgams rolls through me. Causing me to pump into Tabi even harder. Yuki has abandoned any pretense and has stripped/gotten her wand out. 

It honestly some of the best sex of my life thirty minutes of being sandwiched between two people I’m rapidly falling love. Feeling one inside me as I take the other with my strap. I can taste and hear them. Their skin against mine. And then the warm flow of Zephyr’s climax in me as I contract around them in my second orgasm. Poor Tabi is a mess of sweat and slick all over her body from her little clitty just dribbling constantly. We are quite the site as we get her taped up and padded for the night but I couldn’t be happier. Sighing contentedly as we all cuddle up and fall asleep.

20 hours ago, kerry said:

True to your word, you've given us a lighter and much more fun chapter! Thanks! 

Welcome! ?

• 1 month later...

Ch. 8

The next Morning….

Hailey finds herself awake in her tent, the walls showing a faint glow from the morning sun. She stretches, gets up and shakes her head with a smile. It sounds like her campers had fun in more ways than one last night. She can’t say she’s exactly surprised this sort of thing tends to happen with spaces like Saphonis. Hell she’s got her A level and is a bit older at 28 but isn’t exactly fully out of that stage herself. Sarah chuckles to herself as she changes out of her own soaked night diaper before going to wake the girls. Smirking once again at them all curled up. Tabi the only one technically still wearing clothes. “Hey Hailes, the girls all squeak in embarrassment.” “Hey girls I uhh.. Strongly recommend getting cleaned up.” More embarrassed laughter and banter follows as the girls head down to rinse off in the falls. Squealing and laughing at how cold it is before getting dressed and heading back.

…..

The rest of the weekend is pretty uneventful. There is a club soccer game, craft projects, movies and board/video games at the cabin. Sarah hasn’t felt this relaxed in forever, what with school really ramping up. That night when she settles into bed it’s completely at ease with a smile on her face. Waking up however… The young girl groans, feeling a slight dampness between her legs and wincing when she sees the unnaturally early time. Her cheeks heat at the thought of having to report a night accident to Hailey. When she reaches for the lamp however she can’t help but let out a startled yelp and nearly falls out of bed. Down between her legs was a bright stain the size of an orange. She couldn’t exactly suppress the loud “Oh fuck” from coming out. It was at this point that Hailey came rapidly shuffling in holding a mug of tea to see Sarah with a flushed proverbial deer in the headlights look. “Hon is everything okaayyyyy…. Oh…” Surprise and Concern rapidly cycle to sympathetic, as the experienced caregiver used to both adult Littles/Mids and teens gets the read of the situation in about ten seconds and goes immediately into big sister mode.

“Looks like your period just kicked in pretty hard hon. You okay?” Sarah chuckles in sheepish embarrassment at how much she looks like someone in her classification stage right now… “Yeah it’s uhh my first… Whelp with bleeding anyways.. This is def new… I uhhh got pseudos when on HRT which were basically everything but this.... She gestures downward And…” Hailey nods sympathetically. Guiding her out of bed and to the bathroom. “We can talk about it while we get you cleaned up.” Hailey says as she shuts the frosted sliding door. Experienced hands whisking Sarah's pajama bottoms off as she steps out. “So this is your first?” Sarah nods… “Uhh yeah.. Needless to say I was expecting it but it was still quite the shock…” “I can imagine especially with this…” The panties are honestly a horror show and lost cause the front is almost completely soaked and a couple clots inside, so Hailey just cuts them off with scissors. “.... heavy a flow. And what? Almost three years after when you got your whole new reproductive and endo installed? I’m honestly thinking we might need to call nurse Shioban” Sarah gulps nervously and shrugs “It’s probably just cause of this genetic thing I have but better safe than sorry." Hailey nods “Exactamento!” She smiles reassuringly and squeezes her hand as she presses the intercom call button with the star and caduceus symbol. 

There are thirty seconds of ringing and a please hold message before a woman seemingly in her late 40s answers rocking a rather impressive bed head up-do while wearing pajamas and a lab coat. “Nurthe Shiobons’ Office…” Her voice is thick and slightly slurred in a way that lets you know she was just woken up out of a dead sleep. “Hey Ms. Shiobon it’s Hailey in Cabin 6? Sorry to bother you but one of my campers…. Sarah just got a very rude introduction to a very big milestone… Like full on the elevator scene in ‘The Shining’, possibly heaviest flow I’ve ever seen… So we just wanted to make sure everything was a’okay.” Hailey chuckles nervously as she trails off. “Oh gods yeah I can imagine… I’m going to need you to use the porta-hemokit but this should be fine… Looking at her file, she has FHS-transcriptase-pathway 127 signal disorder right?” “Yes ma’am…” Sarah is standing there extremely groggy and embarrassed, trying to talk as little as possible; wincing as Hailey pricks her finger with a disposable lancet and inserts it into a box shaped device she got out of the first aid kit. “Cool also going to need one of her menstrual fluid….” Hailey nods and grimaces as she swaps the lancet for a swab from the destroyed underwear, the machine humming and whirring. Sending the data remotely to both the nurses office and an outside lab. “Okay iron counts a little low and I’m seeing signs of abnormal thickening and cell growth in the uterine lining that just started shedding. It’s benign though and those levels aren’t dangerous. NHS labs confirm. I recommend some supplements for it during the next week at least but otherwise; same thing I tell everyone going through this for the first time. Rest, fluids, OTC pain meds, and chocolate.” The nurse smiles sympathetically.

H: “Thank you Ms. Shioban.” “It’s what I’m here for hon. Both of you get some sleep…” And with that the screen clicks off. Turning to Sarah she smiles softly. “I think given how heavy your flow currently is and how much stress you're under a pullup is called for don’t you think hon? Sarah nods groggily pretty out of it now that the adrenalin has worn off. It’s all she can do to stand and step into the protective garment as Hailey helps back to bed giving her a glass of water and a couple pills to swallow.

….

When Sarah wakes up the next morning it’s to the feeling of being stabbed in the stomach with a knitting needle and having her guts crocheted. Or at least the next best thing to it. Whimpering, she rolls over and kicks the blankets off. Groggily slurring and muttering… “Fuck my life…. Fuck Fuck Fuck…. Low groan ‘Mish save me please…..” Still half asleep Sarah rolls onto the floor with a dull thump. Staggering to her feet on jelly legs and using the wall for support she stumbles to the bathroom. The door thumps hard against its stop and rattles as she practically throws it open. Feet slapping tile as she yanks the medkit open. Pills rattling, sounding deafening and painful yet sweet as her head also seems to throb in time with her gut. Hot and fuzzy. Great… Cramps and Migraine.. She had to get that combo…. The pills go down not a moment too soon as she shotguns a glass of water to chase them. Staggering to the toilet she drops her pullup and flops down. Letting loose her pattering morning spray into the bowl as she surveys the damage. A bright red clementine sized patch on the pullup. Which is how Hailey finds her. Sitting on the can, pullup around her ankles, head in hands and praying to Mi’lakshael. 

"That bad huh hun?" Hailey walks over and rubs her shoulders. "Yep at least the pills are finally kicking in…" Hailey nods sympathetically "Do you feel up to me showing you a couple things just like on managing this?" Yeah,  just need a minute. "Take your time sweetie" It's at this point that Tabbi and Yuki walk in. Tabbi still quite groggy. "Sis are you okay?" Hailey turns and gives a small reassuring smile.  "Just getting her first full on monthlies kitten." More pained groaning from Sarah as she smiles weakly and waves face flushed from a mixture of cramps and embarrassment. "Oofff.. Mine from gene splicing are bad enough… can't imagine it with like; an actual uterus…" Tabbi shudders. "Oooff.. Yep.. Solidarity sis.." Yuki nods. Zephyr walks in huffing. "Okay who hurt my girl!?" 

Sarah laughs and winces. "My uterus.." "Whelp it's in for an ass kicking…" Zephyr kneels down next to Sarah and rubs her stomach, talking in a low comedically over gravelly and dramatic voice. "Cut that shit out or me and you are going to have words in the parking lot…" Sarah can't help snort laughing at the whole weirdness and absurdity of the situation. It's in this brief pause that Hailey chimes in "Whelp I guess it's time to rip the band off and show you how to use a tampon girl. The pads are pretty self-explanatory but if you want I can give you a quick run down…" Sarah for her part looks like a deer in front of a semi and devolves into a fit of spluttering and blushing as Tabbi giggle snorts and Hailey shoots her a stern but not too stern look; then smirks. “And that is my cue to leave” Yuki shakes her head and laughs as we fade out. 

• Like 2