LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A diapering question

I don't get to wear very often.  So when I do I try to maximize the time I can stay in a wet diaper.

To do this, I typically wear a MegaMax disposable diaper lined with a regular cotton flannel diaper and on top of that several

birdseye cloth baby diapers.  I try to place the baby diapers around all the front back and sides so that I am fully protected.

After taping up, I put on a pair of Rearz Rubber pants (they are snug and hold all the mass of the diaper up close to my body) which

provide a great leg seal.

On top of that, I wear a pair of clear polyurethane pants on top of that to protect the rather fragile rubber pants (polyurethane pants

are practically indestructible).  

And just because I like their look and feel, I wear a pair of thick medical rubber pants on top of that.

This obviously provides a great amount of protection and I rarely have any leaks or issues, even in bed.

My question is, I've been thinking of just trying to wear a single MegaMax disposible diaper by itself.

So what can I expect from the performance of just that diaper?  I'm thinking leaks mostly.

I am a genuinely incontinent disabled person.and I wear Megamax without leaks ,I just torture tested a double lined pink one for 30 hours and no leaks ,I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the only way it leaks.is if your wearing it wrong or you want it to leak.

• Like 1

I am up this morning after a very wet night in a small pink MegaMax diaper. It has been on for about 10 hours, no leaks, feels warm and secure, and I am positive this diaper can hold more. I think MegaMax are the most absorbent and comfy diapers for extended confident wear.  They run large, so consider going down a size.  The small size fit me perfectly, while in other diapers I wear medium. My first reaction, Wetpants, to your post was "diaper overkill" i.e., too many absorbent layers, but in reality if you enjoy that amount of diapers, go for it.

It's going to leak.  Nothing can match the level of absorbency that you create when you build your own diaper like you do.  The Megamax is OK but it can't match that.