LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well this late morning, I thought I'd take a walk up my small village next to our lake. It's really about a 15 minutes.  I love my little coffee shop. It's been open for most of the virus. Since the last couple of months it's opened the sitting area. I usually bring my little tablet. Just got to not getting the papers. For information, I wasn't using "fiber loading" but I was using my usual 2 to 3 doses of Metamucil. (actually, i use Walmart equate sugar-free daily fiber). Like most of the time, I have pretty big poo's about 2 to 3 times a day. For some reason, I hadn't had a poo when I got up. Kind a weird because I always have a pretty big poo in the early morning. At about 9 AM, I went up the lake to the coffee shop. My diapers were kinda bulky, chose wearing good bulky pants and a baggy jacket Ok, my diapers were thick. A Conifry 24/67 under a Kins pull-up cloth diaper and plastic pants. I was wet and it was actually easier for walking. I finally got my coffee and sat down and started the news on my tablet. What a perfect day. Until i i started to feel a surprising urgency. I just wasn't ready for that. While I do use Nullo daily and i am wearing plastic pants with my diapers, having a surprise poo kinda woke me up. It was a little hard to concentrate. There were maybe 3 other customers near by. So what do I do? Well, I sat regularly while I tried to read the news. After about 15 minutes, it became the point that the poo was coming, I tried to just relax and not pushing. Not that I'd been straining, I just wasn't ready. When the urgency hit that strong, I finally sat back and let it go. I wasn't really ready of having a stinky poo. Well not really with a real stinky. I do use Nullo daily. Then it hit me. I just sat there and let it go. With about a few minutes I just let it go. First it it went slow and then I had that mighty surge as a massive poo spread up around my nuts, Yikes! I wasn't worried  

• Like 3
6 hours ago, diaperjack101 said:

Well this late morning, I thought I'd take a walk up my small village next to our lake. It's really about a 15 minutes.  I love my little coffee shop. It's been open for most of the virus. Since the last couple of months it's opened the sitting area. I usually bring my little tablet. Just got to not getting the papers. For information, I wasn't using "fiber loading" but I was using my usual 2 to 3 doses of Metamucil. (actually, i use Walmart equate sugar-free daily fiber). Like most of the time, I have pretty big poo's about 2 to 3 times a day. For some reason, I hadn't had a poo when I got up. Kind a weird because I always have a pretty big poo in the early morning. At about 9 AM, I went up the lake to the coffee shop. My diapers were kinda bulky, chose wearing good bulky pants and a baggy jacket Ok, my diapers were thick. A Conifry 24/67 under a Kins pull-up cloth diaper and plastic pants. I was wet and it was actually easier for walking. I finally got my coffee and sat down and started the news on my tablet. What a perfect day. Until i i started to feel a surprising urgency. I just wasn't ready for that. While I do use Nullo daily and i am wearing plastic pants with my diapers, having a surprise poo kinda woke me up. It was a little hard to concentrate. There were maybe 3 other customers near by. So what do I do? Well, I sat regularly while I tried to read the news. After about 15 minutes, it became the point that the poo was coming, I tried to just relax and not pushing. Not that I'd been straining, I just wasn't ready. When the urgency hit that strong, I finally sat back and let it go. I wasn't really ready of having a stinky poo. Well not really with a real stinky. I do use Nullo daily. Then it hit me. I just sat there and let it go. With about a few minutes I just let it go. First it it went slow and then I had that mighty surge as a massive poo spread up around my nuts, Yikes! I wasn't worried  

I bet that made for a wonderful walk home.

• Like 1

Actually it was really super fun. I was just so tired for going sleep. So to night I'll tell the what I went there and after walking home. I'm not worried about loading my diapers in public. The Nullo really works just find. Maybe a pit little sweet pungency. Wearing plastic pants also helps. I finished my coffee and pact up up my tablet. The weather was pretty nice and walked slowly down the street to the lake next to my house. I just love that huge semi-firm turd. A little soft but still firm. Every time I walked, it slid up and down around my balls.  Before I got to the house, I felt an extreme urge. Just let it go while walking. (kinda fun) Surprisingly I had another pretty big poo. Not super but big. Couldn't stop to feel that load. I put my finger in that mass poo. It just left the dent and it stayed there. Kinda semi-firm. I kept my diapers on that night. As you might know, I did have a very poogasm climax. Just like I always do. I'm thinking of doing some fiber loading over the weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• Like 1
On 4/30/2021 at 9:42 AM, diaperjack101 said:

I bet that was more fun than a barrel of monkeys and I am very jealous.  Aas I was reading I was wearing a new pvc leotard, short sleeves and short,, no lets and  thought how wonderful it felt but went to put on a diaper, locking rubber pants and came back to read more. No room for anything under this leotard. Thanks for this wonderful story. I have loaded diapers with great jobs and pea and never had rubber pants leak.

I find Uh Oh and I had an accident very amusing . 

Incontinent people don't have these ?

When we use our diapers ,it's supposed to happen ,we don't control it ,that's the diapers job ,all humans make and discharge waste otherwise we would explode .

I don't tell my diaper how to do its job and it doesn't tell me what I should eat .

So when we use our diaper it's the natural order of things that is supposed to happen .

Uh OH and accident denote things not normal and expected to happen.

Wearing diapers most people expect and demand the job they were hired for be done .

To me an Uh Oh or accident is when my diaper fails and I have pee or poop running down my leg filling my shoe .

If your diaper isn't prepared for what is supposed to/going to happen ,you need a new diaper 

Diapers are on your butt not your head ,you need to have confidence in your diaper .

As incontinent I don't have time to worry about diaper ,I go from zero to using it without warning back to zero in seconds ,so should you.

Leave Uh OH accident to cars we aren't supposed to hit others or run them into wal

.diapers doing there only purpose and job is natural not a mistake .