LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy play as you get older

ABAlex

I was wondering recently if it becomes more difficult to convincingly cross dress as you get older. I've been following a few people who do it, and I've noticed they all seem to be early twenties. Obviously you can dress however you want whenever you want, and honestly I'm not about to convince anyone anyone, I'm just curious if facial structure changes as you get older make it harder for guys to appear "girl."

This is not a problem with LG's since most know each other and we make allowances for this kind of thing. Also the male body type is better for LG than the female. And, as a rule, we are not trying to pass and mostly stay en petite fille, in private. Any mommies, nannies or "nursie"'s know what to expect

Besides that, the "femininity" of sissies, as I understand it, is skin deep and for the purposes of humiliation, so if it is bizarre or clownish; so much the better

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Little Christine said:

This is not a problem with LG's since most know each other and we make allowances for this kind of thing. Also the male body type is better for LG than the female. And, as a rule, we are not trying to pass and mostly stay en petite fille, in private. Any mommies, nannies or "nursie"'s know what to expect

Besides that, the "femininity" of sissies, as I understand it, is skin deep and for the purposes of humiliation, so if it is bizarre or clownish; so much the better

You think the male body is better for it?

BUt yes, as I said, I really don't have much chance or intention of "passing" anyway. It was more of a curiosity thing. 

1 hour ago, ValentinesStuff said:

The male body is a bit more similar to a prepubescent body, no curvy hips, no breasts (hopefully), so a juvenile girly outfit is closer to a real little girls outfit.

Now if you are obese, or overly muscled that's different.

Also, our manner of dress is, since femininie dress id defined by skirts, since they are unipqe in western culture to femalies of all ages, dominated by skirts or things with skirts. Where we might have a problem is with the legs being a bit bo...ny. I still do not have that problem yet. We also tend to wear full-circle skirts and loosely fitting  blouses or bidices and kfi still in diapers, high waisted or at least, normal waisted items. Also, our skirts cover the panties fully, which is not always the case with sissy clothes and much of sissy is about pre-teen sluttiness and if not overtly sexual then VERY risque

One of the leaders of ALG, Taffy Cheerful said "Sex is physical, gender is between the ears", to which, based on my experience and training, I subscribe fullY Sex is male/female; gender is masculine/feminine. Our clothes reflect that. Little girl outfits and some sissy outfits are designed to be cute, not pretty. Which is why I coined the term "sissydoll" for a "babydoll" that lets the panties show

Beyond that, despite the "girly" and baby aspects of sissy, I could not evaluate it in baby/babygirl terms. DPF did not recognize it and I never saw it recognized fully, though CAROLYN'S KIDS had a single page for it, until I got here in 2010. Since it did not "resolve" in strict AB terms, I figured it had to originate somwhere else. the only place that made sense was the FemDom part of BDSM. where it bled over, as far as I can tell, is in the use of "sissy" among children as in calling a little boy about 5 to 14 a "sissy" if he did not "measure up", which means that term was imported into BDSM. Although it had been been used for "gay" prior to the 1970's, even on the Johnny Carson show

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

The male body is a bit more similar to a prepubescent body, no curvy hips, no breasts (hopefully), so a juvenile girly outfit is closer to a real little girls outfit.

Now if you are obese, or overly muscled that's different.

Ah. Interestingly I hadn't considered it that way, I was normally picturing more curvy, appearing as an adult woman. For me its a kink.

However, I am overly muscled :lol: 

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Also, our manner of dress is, since femininie dress id defined by skirts, since they are unipqe in western culture to femalies of all ages, dominated by skirts or things with skirts. Where we might have a problem is with the legs being a bit bo...ny. I still do not have that problem yet. We also tend to wear full-circle skirts and loosely fitting  blouses or bidices and kfi still in diapers, high waisted or at least, normal waisted items. Also, our skirts cover the panties fully, which is not always the case with sissy clothes and much of sissy is about pre-teen sluttiness and if not overtly sexual then VERY risque

One of the leaders of ALG, Taffy Cheerful said "Sex is physical, gender is between the ears", to which, based on my experience and training, I subscribe fullY Sex is male/female; gender is masculine/feminine. Our clothes reflect that. Little girl outfits and some sissy outfits are designed to be cute, not pretty. Which is why I coined the term "sissydoll" for a "babydoll" that lets the panties show

Beyond that, despite the "girly" and baby aspects of sissy, I could not evaluate it in baby/babygirl terms. DPF did not recognize it and I never saw it recognized fully, though CAROLYN'S KIDS had a single page for it, until I got here in 2010. Since it did not "resolve" in strict AB terms, I figured it had to originate somwhere else. the only place that made sense was the FemDom part of BDSM. where it bled over, as far as I can tell, is in the use of "sissy" among children as in calling a little boy about 5 to 14 a "sissy" if he did not "measure up", which means that term was imported into BDSM. Although it had been been used for "gay" prior to the 1970's, even on the Johnny Carson show

I'll admit I'm not entirely sure what you mean in that last paragraph.

I think the word itself came from "sister", and was used to make fun of people, normally males, who liked things seen as effeminate. It began to be used by the people themselves, and is common in drag, kink, and I think in some cases as an identity. In the use shown here, it refers to people, normally cis gendered men, who use effemante things as part of a kink.  This is often as part of a submissive thing- a submissive in a kink relationship where they were "girly" clothes would be a sissy. This doesn't have to invovle a certain body type.

However, the question was referring to something a bit different. I was thinking of a wave of younger people, normally early twenties, online who are made "girlyboy" looks a trend or female cosplay. I'm wondering if it becomes harder to convincingly cross dress as you get older.

3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

According to various online dictionaries, sissy originated in the mid 1800s as a form of sister or sis. Then in 1887 began to be used for effeminate man. https://www.etymonline.com/word/sissy I kind of doubt the BDSM crowd was involved.

Oddly Mary Elizabeth Spacek seemed to be a bit of a tomboy growing up, and her brothers still gave her the nickname Sissy.

Alas there are more genders than male/female, and more sexes than male/female.