LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it over

raekun

I had my vaccine like 3 months ago ,I don't care what anyone says as a courtesy to the dumb and as an example to same ,I still wear a mask .

It's going to take a long while for this to be in the rear view .however minor improvements add up .

if you have made it this far,don't give up on us now. i fortunately have only lost 2 friends to the virus thus far and consider it a blessing  ,I will still mourn ,I will still miss them  ,having died a preventable death ,I will still blame the anti science anti fact administration who failed a nation due to ignorance .viruses don't care what your political beliefs may or may not be ,it doesn't stop at borders or say "I'm here" it maims, wounds and kills.

These are facts not hype or spin ,I have nothing to minimize or maximize or financial interest to obscure the truth . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Not over yet but getting there.  Cases are dropping and why?  In spite of what ignorant short sighted people say, it's because of people getting vaccinated.  Less people to catch it due to being vaccinated and less people to spread it due to being vaccinated.  That is fact.  I'm vaccinated and if the stupid idiots who are against it, read the phony conspiracy theories, party with like minded people and decide not to get the shot, fine!  If they get sick and die from it we have rid the world of some stupid people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, vvp39 said:

Let me put it this way: In May I attended a wedding and reception in western Nebraska; around 300 people; not a stupidmask to be seen. In fact, I had no more use for mine once I left Washington eastbound. The next weekend at a campground in Arkansas for a reunion at which one of the evening rituals was to pass around a joint or two. No stupidmasks there either. Now I'm back in my own western state, one of those that has a backward Democrat governor who won't give up his power over who he thinks are his subjects, and is likely to face a recall movement.

All indications are that we have reached herd immunity.

This is life-threatening, irresponsible, smug ignorance. The scientific consensus is that herd immunity is all but impossible to reach now in the United States because of the number of people who refuse vaccination. People like you. You have helped turn what might have ended permanently into something that will now come back, and back.

If you went to multiple large events, especially without masks, you are nothing better than a very lucky fool. Nearly 600,000 of your fellow citizens were not so lucky, and are dead. Something like half of them are dead exactly because of attitudes like yours. The US death rate from COVID is one of the highest in the world because the US is all but unique in its ultra-libertarian, anti-intellectual, anti-evidence tendencies in high-level media and politics.

I have read many stories of people who died pointless, miserable deaths after attending events just like the ones you described, recognizing in the end that they had been lied to about it being a hoax or a small risk. That includes several elected Republicans who were sneering, party-line deniers.

Real people really die as a result of people just like you making irresponsible choices and spreading ideologically motivated falsehoods just like yours.

• Like 4

I'll add that the travel season is definitely open in the United States. I found it necessary to book motel rooms early in the day in order not to be shut out. When I passed through the Moab, Utah area around 9 in the morning there was a line of something like two hundred carloads of people waiting to get into Arches National Park. I saw a lot of vacationers everywhere I went on my 5400-mile trip.

My travel showed me that there is no reason that the United States shouldn't open up completely. One of the unfortunate circumstances of the shutdowns that took place is that shut-in people sit home and listen to and believe all the crap on television and have no idea what is really going on.

Norway sucks at dealing with pandemics. 
Most likely I wont get the vaccine until August. 

Had we used our billions and bought the vaccine our self, we would have been done a long time ago.
(Norway is buying vaccines from EU)

11 hours ago, vvp39 said:

My travel showed me that there is no reason that the United States shouldn't open up completely.

Right. Because you are a pandemic and virology expert exactly how? And your scientific and medical sources are exactly what?

No one who isn’t vaccinated has any business going anywhere right now. A minimum of a million people just died in India because their leaders did exactly what you just suggested. I was on the phone with one of their devastated family members two weeks ago, helpless to do anything as someone they loved died. The variant that did this in India is spreading rapidly and may be the most dangerous yet.

Stay the fuck HOME until it’s over. And SHUT the fuck up when what you have to say comes from self-appointed, know-nothing, anti-science blowhards who happen to reinforce your uninformed biases.

• Like 1

Apparently you are assuming that I haven't been vaccinated against the dread Wuhan virus...also it is clear that you have a hard time with information that does not conform to your bias.

I trust that you will obey the advice in your last paragraph.

If you have been fully vaccinated, you have safe choices and are not putting other people at such a risk.

Your suggestion that the whole country can safely open up Is wilful, woeful ignorance that would result in another large wave of deaths. There’s not one scientific or medical authority that backs what you’re saying. So, why are you saying it?

When your ideological signalling is more important to you than scientific reality and costs other people’s lives — isn’t it worth giving your sources and your values another look?

• Like 1

Please close this thread and lock if able to. I fear i have started a small fight and that is not what i wanted. I hope all remain safe ☺️