LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Furniture Store on Vice

So a non-AB couple are running a furniture store aimed at the BDSM and ABDL communities. Their stuff looks good too. Vice did a video on it, and I appreciate that it is a very "kind" take. I've seen way to many shows try to make it look as creepy as possible, this was a nice change.

• Like 1

That highchair is friggin cute though! And kudos on them for not turning it into a "Step right up, ladies and gentleman! Come see these weird degenerate perverted freaks! Gathered from the deepest, most disturbed corners of the internet for your viewing pleasure! Strangest side show freak collection on the web!" ?

On 4/27/2021 at 6:55 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

That highchair is friggin cute though! And kudos on them for not turning it into a "Step right up, ladies and gentleman! Come see these weird degenerate perverted freaks! Gathered from the deepest, most disturbed corners of the internet for your viewing pleasure! Strangest side show freak collection on the web!" ?

I know! Its so cute, and the cribs are awesome to!

Also, I agree with that. Part of the reason I shared it was that they actually treated it well :)