LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Version of Care.com - Interest Levels

ABDL Version of Care.com  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Any interest in an ABDL version of Care.com?

• Yes, would sign up as a Babysitter
    • Yes, would sign up as a Middle/Little
    • Maybe
    • No interest

interesting idea. me and tigger came up with the concept of a nursing home that is designed just for ab's that have reached the point they need professional care.. I know this stuff never ends for us, why not create a place  just for us. it would have high chairs and baby walks and crib.. 

Then you will find out how rare ABDL's are. Being here a lot can give you a false impression of the proportion of the poplace is ABDL or related. Also, would I want to end up in such a place using throw-away diapers? NOPE!!! Beyond that, you need to be acceptable to medica ethics and visitors whom your clientele may not want to know are ABDL

Now, you might get somewhere in the home care industry

That's an interesting idea. It could be viable- I think it's a good idea, but there's a lot of things to consider. Location for operation would be key- you might have more success in more densely populated areas, like cities, for a higher concentration of ABDLs. Also the potential stink vanillas may raise if they get wind of it. Like when the Tykables store first opened there was a lot of community push back; it even ended up on the news. The store got to open because he obeyed the letter of the law to a T and there was nothing the locals could do despite their best efforts. That's another thing to consider- making sure all regulations, laws etc are followed on a federal, state, and local level. Would the government see this as a sex business? A medical care business? Not trying to rain on your parade; just offering some things for consideration since it's better to see potential obstacles ahead of time and be prepared.