LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Phillie adapts very easily to whatever his girlfriend comes up with. Shouldn't he resist a little more? Or maybe the realization of what is happening only comes when it is too late, and then he is left with the consequences, night and day.

I like this story so far, and I certainly like the frequent updates.  Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, Bel George said:

Phillie adapts very easily to whatever his girlfriend comes up with. Shouldn't he resist a little more? Or maybe the realization of what is happening only comes when it is too late, and then he is left with the consequences, night and day.

He seems unable to even think that, first, solving the bed wetting issue is his responsibility and he should investigate on the matter (get medical advice) so to make sure his overall health is not at risk and, second, his girlfriend is enjoying his situation way too much.

Chapter Nine

After my drive to work, I forgot all about the sippy cup and the pacifier. I forgot about the diapers and I forgot about the bedwetting. It felt like a different life, like a story I read somewhere along the way. 

But that night, around 9pm, all those thoughts came rushing back. It was Friday. I didn't have to be asleep by 10. I didn't have anywhere to be in the morning. Emily and I had celebrated my presentation with take out food and an hour of sex. But all the same, as I laid beside my girlfriend, naked under the blankets, I couldn't stop thinking about it... 

I thought Emily would say something. She always said something! But she was playing on her phone and I was pretending to read an article on my tablet. I checked the clock again. 9:12.

It wasn’t a work night, but if something happened and I had to... I mean. I just wanted to be safe. Better safe than sorry, right? I could feel a knot in my chest, and I found myself biting my lip. 

"Emi, can I pretty please get ready for bed now?" I used a voice I hadn’t used before, something I’d practiced under my breath in the shower that morning. I hoped the gambled paid off.

"Huh?" Emily blinked in surprise. "Emi, hm? That one's new. But I kind of like it." 

New? I called her Em sometimes... it wasn't that different was it? I watched her check the time on her phone. 

"Yeah, I guess it is getting rather late, huh? I thought since it was a weekend we would stay up later, but I should keep you on a routine." 

Emily put down her phone and climbed out of bed, completely naked, and went to the dresser to get one of my diapers. I laid down on the bed, fluffed a pillow under my head, and stared at the ceiling with just a little bit of self doubt. Maybe a lot...

"Don't worry so much, Phillie," Emily said with a smile. "This should be pretty routine by now, right? Now lift your butt up for me." 

It wasn't until the diaper was taped in place that I realized why I didn't feel right. All my self doubt and anxiety was washed away by the comfort of the padding between my thighs. Emi helped sit me up and dressed me again, though this time the night-shirt was a little tighter and had snaps between my legs. I asked what it was for, but she put a pacifier between my lips and all those silly thoughts washed away. 

For the rest of the night, I cuddled in Emi's arms. She put on a nice TV show until I fell asleep with my head on her chest. I barely remembered getting into bed. And of course - the next morning - my diaper was soaked.

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Ch. 9 - One chapter left!)

Chapter Ten

"Goodness, Phillie." 

I heard Emily’s voice before I even opened my eyes. I felt her hand between my legs, her fingers slipped through the leg opening of my diaper. She was checking me, but I didn’t panic. That felt normal. 

"You’re soaked even more than usual, huh baby? Well, let’s do something special this morning. I think I wanna give you a bath." 

I opened my eyes and sucked anxiously on my binkie, turning my head to look at her. A bath?

Emi filled the tub with water and bubbles. I hadn't had a bath in over a decade, but I couldn't even remember why I stopped. It was so much fun! Emi bought little boats for me to play with. She scrubbed my hair clean and made little mountains with the bubbles for me. It got her pajamas soaking wet - which was what we were trying to avoid with this whole diaper thing - but she was happy about it. I was happy about it... 

After the bath, she dried me off in a big fluffy towel. The feelings usually went away by now... the insecurity, the uncertainty, the anxiety. But they were still there, weighing down on my shoulders. I didn't understand why... but I knew what fixed it. My girlfriend picked out my clothes for the day, including a pair of boxers from my underwear drawer. I felt a burst of panic. 

"W-wait... Emi..." My voice sounded so meek, so far away. I was scared.

"What’s up, Little Man?" Her voice was so soft, and gentle, and tender, and loving, and I just... I blushed furiously when I asked her, but no part of me had any doubt about the outcome. Emi loved me. I was her little man. And she’d always take care of me, and keep me safe when I needed it. And today, I needed it. 

“Can I have… um.  Could I wear a diaper, please…?"

Emi's head tilted in curiosity, but she nodded all the same. She put the boxers away and fished out a fresh diaper. Within minutes, I was dressed for the day. 

Emi took me out to the sofa and sat me down to watch my show. She made me breakfast with a sippy cup of juice. Then, after she did the dishes, she watched an episode with me. I had never spent a Saturday in a diaper before, but it felt so ordinary. Like this was what I did every weekend. 

But then something happened, out of the blue. Emi's phone rang. 

"What? Oh. Oh! Shoot! I forgot that was today. Yeah. No, I'm on my way out." 

She got up from the sofa and hurried to the bedroom. I climbed up on my knees to watch. What was going on? A minute later, she came out wearing a new outfit, something a little more dressy. I tilted my head and sipped my sippy cup. Was she going somewhere? 

"I'm sorry, Phillie," she said in a rush. "I have a lunch date with a coworker, but don't worry. I hired a babysitter for you."

Not even a second of time passed before the doorbell rang.  Emily hurried over to it and I could hear her talking to someone.  What was going on?  A babysitter?  She couldn’t hire an actual babysitter!  I wasn’t an actual baby!  This was her worst joke yet!

But when Emily came back into the room, she had someone with her.  A familiar face, someone I knew.  A teenage girl.  What was her name…?

"Hi there, I’m Peculianna. But you call me Anna; that might be easier for a boy your age. I’m going to take such good care of you, mister!"

"Y-you can't... I don't...!" I felt my heart racing, turning away from Anna to plead with my girlfriend. 

"I'm sorry, Phillie," Emily said in a hurry, glancing at her phone. "We met yesterday at the drug store, and she mentioned babysitting and... well, I don't know why, but it seemed like a good idea. We can talk about it later." 

With that, Emily grabbed her purse and hurried out the door. I stared dumbfounded at the bratty fortune teller I had met twice before. 

"Don't worry," Anna said cheerfully, once the two of us were alone. "You'll forget all about this on your drive to work Monday morning. If you can't work, you can't pay me, after all. But until then..." 

My cheeks were scarlet. Somewhere in me, I knew there was an adult man who wasn't going to stand for this. But for some reason, it felt like he was locked away, behind soundproof glass. I stared up at the teenage girl with tears in my eyes and felt the diaper between my legs grow warm and wet. 

"Y-you can't do this..." I muttered under my breath, just before Anna put the pacifier in my mouth and my thoughts began to cloud over. 

"But it was your idea, silly," she said happily. "You said to get a real job. And what's more age-appropriate than babysitting?”

[End]

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, Comment, and - as always - check us out on Patreon, where you can get a PDF and ePub of this story (and 50+ others like it!)

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Complete!)

Suspense ending that is interesting....

I think the girl is actually some kind of Mage/Reality Bender given that the girlfriend was also effected.

Acting this recklessly she's probably going to bring some kind of heat from somebody higher on the food chain ?

Whether that's a mage society, demons, fae, Men in Black type orgs, angels or something else I can't say

Finally a witch that enjoys regressing people but also has a sense of business. “You have a job waiting for you on Monday and will keep an income so that you can afford me as babysitter” is... new?

On 5/3/2021 at 12:33 PM, YourFNF said:

Acting this recklessly she's probably going to bring some kind of heat from somebody higher on the food chain ?

Whether that's a mage society, demons, fae, Men in Black type orgs, angels or something else I can't say

Good sequel idea! ;) 

On 5/3/2021 at 2:47 PM, Bonsai said:

Finally a witch that enjoys regressing people but also has a sense of business. 

Right?  So many witches her age are frivolous, wasting money on avocados and all that.  It's good to see a youth with some business acumen.  

Thanks for reading, everyone. ❤️ 

"I blinked away my lewd daydreams and sat up on the bed."

>.>

You speaking from experiance?

I love the silly justifications. "You suck your thumb? Pacifier. You spilled a drink once? Sippy cup." Fun story :)

On 5/6/2021 at 12:47 PM, ABAlex said:

You speaking from experiance?

Of course!

Yeah the silly lead-ins for stuff like pacifiers and bottles is a really fun trope. XD  I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Of course!

Yeah the silly lead-ins for stuff like pacifiers and bottles is a really fun trope. XD  I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

LOL figured :P

And of course! I'm glad you shared it! :) 

Also I agree about the silly lead ins. The sillier and more frivolous the better LOL