LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper with best combination of thinness and absorbency

They make a North Shore Supreme Lite too, if you are looking for thinness that might help, they are still pretty absorbent 

8 hours ago, scaifester said:

I would like to hear which diaper you think has the best combination of thinness and absorbency.

Here is my rank

#1: Wellness Superio

#2: Northshore Supreme

Thoughts?

I would add BareBum, Total Dry Overnight, and Tena Ultima diapers to this list. I also like the Wellness Original diaper, nice blue plastic.

I have not tried either of the above, but I would probably want to nominate the Rearz InControl Essential, which is their "daytime weight" version of the Elite (although the Elite has hook-loop fasteners and the Essential employs tapes, probably for cost reasons). I have found the Essentials to be both relatively slim-fitting (for a big plastic diaper), and, very capacious and reliable. Rearz Lil' Monsters and Lil' Splash are also good "daytime" diapers, although they don't hold as much as the Essential. 

I'd love to try the Northshore Supreme's; I have Megamax's in my inventory and they're great, although nobody would call them slim. 

Absolutely no question in my mind the winner should be ABU Peekabu.  They are very thin and ridiculously comfortable but absorb an incredible amount. I am currently using these as my daytime nappy as they are very discreet. 

Even more discreet (in thinness and lack of sound) are the Tena Ultima nappies - but they are nowhere near as absorbent so you need to change more often (2 of these during the day for me vs 1x Peekabu) 

For Europe its Tena Slip Active Fit maxi and Ultima
There isn't much difference, but Maxi is slightly thinner 

I use Ultima for every occasion and have yet to find a better diaper in my region at an affordable price. 

9 hours ago, BedWetMark said:

Absolutely no question in my mind the winner should be ABU Peekabu.  They are very thin and ridiculously comfortable but absorb an incredible amount. I am currently using these as my daytime nappy as they are very discreet. 

Even more discreet (in thinness and lack of sound) are the Tena Ultima nappies - but they are nowhere near as absorbent so you need to change more often (2 of these during the day for me vs 1x Peekabu) 

Peekabu diapers are advertised at 6,250 ml capacity, at the higher end of diaper capacity.  I might want to try them for day time wear and wetting, but with that capacity are you sure that they are thin enough for discreet/stealth diapers?

13 hours ago, Moochie said:

Peekabu diapers are advertised at 6,250 ml capacity, at the higher end of diaper capacity.  I might want to try them for day time wear and wetting, but with that capacity are you sure that they are thin enough for discreet/stealth diapers?

Genuinely it is bizarre how they've done it - they are SO thin when dry.  During the day I'll throw one on in the morning, put a pair of tight boxers over the top and it is near impossible for anyone to see what you're wearing. Compared to anything from Rearz and Tykables (who make amazing nappies that I wear at night) these are very thin.

The swelling ability though is something else. As soon as you've let go a couple of times, they'll swell and be noticeable by the end of the day. But I feel these are the best I can away with during the day, personally. 

The Tena Ultima and Abena M4 are very comparable and for me they are excellent for both night and day time wetting.  The are absorbent enough to get me through the night and discreet for day time wetting.  Tena Maxi are less absorbent and good for day time.  Abena M4 diapers are more economical.  Sorry, I forgot to use the Quote function, but I am sure you will read this. BTW, I am not incontinent and wear, wet, and mess for pleasure.

The Better Dry and Crinklz diapers are fairly thin and very discreet under clothing  they are very quiet as well, despite the name Crinklz.

They are very thirsty, witch means that they will swell up quite a bit 

The more absorbancy they have, the more they will swell up with use.

On 4/12/2021 at 9:33 PM, Bbbird said:

They make a North Shore Supreme Lite too, if you are looking for thinness that might help, they are still pretty absorbent 

This.   The supreme lite is my goto for wearing under lighter weight pants.   They are really well absorbant.   When I don't need to be discrete I either use Better Dry or Megamax (passing over the normal supremes entirely).