LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is going on

I have been here for almost a month and I have only chatted with one diaper lover that lives in Arizona.

I know that there is more than that. It's time to get out and start having fun again. I am bi and would like a partner or a playmate or both.

So please reach out and let's get out.

Thank you

• Like 1

This is the LGBT forum where LGBT people can discuss issues relating to or affecting them. You are perfectly welcome to take part in these discussions however this is not a dating app or friend finder. If you are looking to meet people in Arizona you should post in the Arizona forum.

The Arizona forum, or join fetlife. A lot of people join fetlife for local meetups, like joining local ageplay/ ABDL clubs/groups for public meet ups and munches. It's a good way to meet local abdls in a public, group setting.  At least they did pre-Covid.  Also, no matter your gender/ orientation, etc, always be careful when meeting peops from the internet IRL. 

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2021 at 6:01 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

The Arizona forum, or join fetlife. A lot of people join fetlife for local meetups, like joining local ageplay/ ABDL clubs/groups for public meet ups and munches. It's a good way to meet local abdls in a public, group setting.  At least they did pre-Covid.  Also, no matter your gender/ orientation, etc, always be careful when meeting peops from the internet IRL. 

I'm going to second this. This site isn't the best for finding people to meet irl, it isn't met for that. Fetlife might be a better bet. I also remember trying "Diapermates", but that was years ago so IDK

However, I really don't think many people would be up for it in current conditions regardless LOL.

• 3 months later...