LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Cold" realizaton

Been doing "24/7" trials a lot over the last year and half. First time being able to wear openly at home and in public. No work currently still but will change with job.

So I have been accounting for all the time diaper stuff has happened in my life. Self loathing cringe moments aside i kind of just noticed that if/when I try to pursue a relationship with any woman I am going to be in kind of bind. My last girlfriend was 13 years ago and I don't sleep around. 13 years getting off on abdl things, mostly in and around 24/7 over time.

I'm not embarrassed or ashamed just letting it sink in. Throwing this in with 24/7 as discussions....

No amount of puppy dog eyes is going to work

1 hour ago, eatenbywo1ves said:

No amount of puppy dog eyes is going to work

Uh, yeah, I think you're on the money there...  There's things you can sell around but for 99% of people, having a life partner who is electively diapered 24/7 isn't going to be one of them.  The one percenters are out there though.

More commonly, a few of us around with non-participatory partners who at least tolerate (to varying extents at varying in my case) but they've gotten used to this over time. I think upfront 24/7 would have seen my relationship blow up on the launchpad.  Mind you, back in those early days, I had no idea that this thing would kind of snowball into permanency as years rolled by. 

Are you able to dial things back a bit?  Not a purge: they never work it seems.  I don't think 24/7 is some kind of psychological inevitability for most of us and I try not to advocate it.  MOST people are able to compartmentalise this aspect of themselves way better than I can it seems.

No problems with actual underlying physiology. It's all mentally just there, 19 years ago I would've never considered wetting a diaper and I wasn't into chick's with a yellowed tinge diaper. Now it's just an issue of the no toilet ever again as far as starting the roller coaster ride.

I've only do a month max of 24/7 and then it wasn't even 24/7.

More so made the post just kind dazed mentally about what honesty is going to entail.

I also do have the desire to wear full time.  Not at that point as of yet.  Though once I do I will use my diapers for what they are meant for and move on with life.

I do not see any kind of relationship coming along any time soon as I have never had one so not really worried if I had one either.

I right now live with my mom and stepdad and though my mom knows about my diapers my stepdad does not and I do not want to explain to him about the diapers plus I do not have a place to keep all those diapers.

So I will patiently wait till I move into my own place.

I defiantly think I'm a small blob on Fetlife as my interests are limited but I have spoken to many people there with the same interests as mine, difficultly is that we are quite far apart. 

On 4/9/2021 at 12:49 AM, Eido said:

If I'm understand you right, you're worried about being able to perform sexually with a partner without diapers, or with breaking the news to a potential partner about "needing" diapers? If so, some ABDLs on Fetlife have coined a term for this, "sexual diaper dependence". Basically where the only thing that gets you off anymore is diapers, in one form or another.

More or less but minus the worried part

Or you could embrace your dependence and seek romance within the kinkier dating pools. As @oznl mentioned and speaking from my own experience, the 1% is definitely out there! It's tough right now with the 'vid, but local groups and meets are often great places to make friends and meet potential partners.

Hope this helps a little and sorry for the random advice if I'm misunderstanding you here ?

Magic 8-ball agrees as do I, thankfully its looking like my job is going to be able to get my finical situation under control so a slight paycheck to paycheck situation covid and my own dumb-ass landed me in. My dad is one those people that is going to work till their death as grim as that sounds. My sister and I have been told what his intentions are in no exact terms over the years. I'd like to add value in my region at some point outside of capcons immense footprint ?. If I just be myself local stuff is going to be fun.

I think a lot of ABDLs end up like this over time as they refine their interests, particularly those who go for 24/7 or an AB lifestyle while single.

There is a ton of variance IMO in this population, I am in the "ingrained interest since I can remember" group if that makes sense?

Edit: Was berating my buddy not playing WoW w/ his "manic pixie" wife who is a vet looking to get back into it because he just isn't into the game. Somehow he ends up bringing up that her sister is a gainfully employed artist on "commissions only".