LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Male] Non-Ejaculatory Multiple Orgasms (aka NEMO)

Hey! So I figured out literally yesterday that you can have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms as a male.

I figured this out by accident by testing a theory I had which was basically force my body to do something else right as I'm about to orgasm to try and get my brain occupied with something and it worked.

I told my wife about this amazed and she simply replied "Oh, I knew that." like  it was nothing, meanwhile I'm sitting there mind completely blown! lol

I looked it up and turns out I'm just late to the Non-Ejaculatory Multiple Orgasm (NEMO) party.

Anyway thought it was an interesting topic so I wanted to ask have you had any experience with multiple orgasms as a male? Did you train yourself? was it accidental? are you one of the gifted who just was born with it?

Anyway I thought it was an interesting topic!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

I've always had multiple orgasms, I thought that was just how it was for folks.

Females can do it naturally and some males can too. But most males have a waiting period after ejaculatory orgasm where they basically can't masturbate again, this period various on the individual for some it's 30 minutes others it's an hour and some it's even longer.

This menshealth article explains more about it than I could. I think it's very interesting.

There's a big difference between multiple orgasms and ejaculation for men. As a male, but gender wise a man and a woman, I guess I've just been lucky to have multiple irgasms as a man. Interestingly enough, when im a woman I never ejaculated, just multiple orgasms, not a bad issue to have ?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

There's a big difference between multiple orgasms and ejaculation for men. As a male, but gender wise a man and a woman, I guess I've just been lucky to have multiple irgasms as a man. Interestingly enough, when im a woman I never ejaculated, just multiple orgasms, not a bad issue to have ?

I can't speak for the latter as I identify as male and am also biologically male. I always experienced this "waiting period" and have yet to experience a true dry orgasm. Though the information about multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms has helped me have longer sessions and more pleasurable orgasms when I achieve them. So even if I never master the art of multiple dry orgasms, the journey was not all for not.

It is interesting that you've had experience with multiple orgasms both when you are male and female, you're right that it's not a bad issue to have, you seem quite fortunate in this aspect.

• 3 weeks later...

I have experienced many non ejaculatory organisms since I lost the ability to get an erection. 

Happens mostly when I take a healthy shit, and every now and again when I piss my diaper. 

Theses organisms are feel great and I enjoy the feeling so much.