LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone used abdlmatch.com

Has anyone tried the website abdlmatch.com and ever met someone from there? I want to try it but scared to spend money to subscribe if it’s a sham. Thanks

I have used it, and have met actually people on there. A couple warnings though:

• It is partly a sham, but there are real people there as well
  • Don't use a paid account. Plenty of people with actual accounts will put contact info in their profile. Do the same or contact people that way. 
  • Many of female accounts on there are fakes (I'd say roughly two-thirds are fake), but they are easy to spot (basically any account with multiple photos of a diapered woman is likely to be a fake account typically 5-10 photos is the norm for that circumstance).
  • Ignore the spammy messages that come directly on the site. Those are sent to you by the fake profiles.

But really, if you want to meet someone, Fetlife, Reddit (subreddits: ABDLpersonals, BDSMpersonals, DDLGperssonals), DDGLforum, and DDLGfriends are all much better and completely free sites to use for that purpose.

I was thinking about trying a dating site like that. I have had a hard time dating with all my medical issues. It scares them off if I'm upfront about it or they feel deceived if I wait to get to know them. I'm also looking for the best recommendations to avoid problems. I think most dating sites have scammers playing people. 

• Like 1

Honestly if you want the best success at finding kink partner. You need to get active in the local kink community scene. I know Fetlife is a horrible shithole but you can easily find local events in your area, and start networking. You will find all sorts of people interested in several different kinks, and by going out, and attending these meetings and munches you will find people that share interests in time for sure, and building amazing friendships.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Tried it, I suspect it is rife with people who have multiple accounts. EVERY SINGLE British person on there lives in Scotland, TEN of them claiming to live in one small town with a population of 7,000. Not one person living in another part of the country. Also you have to pay to read messages

• 3 weeks later...