LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifier dreams

Last night I had a dream where I was using a pacifier, I was with others from my past and so I take it out and there’s another one in my mouth, like I never took it out.

What I figured out each time I took it out I was still sucking on it, and then I woke up a little and realized I still had my pacifier in my mouth as I slept. Strange isn’t it.

So anyone else have strange dreams like this ?

i think thats your brain saying dont give it up, keep it in.

my strangest pacifier dream was that im in bed and getting ready for the night, crawling under the covers i look on my wall and theres my pacifier hanging from like a mounted surface, ready to take.

except the reason it can sit there is because theres a tube fed through the pacifier connected to a bag of milk, so it can hang.

so i pop it into my mouth and every suck gives a small amount of milk every time. which makes me giddy and smile big.

so here i am dosing off to sleep being rewarded for my pacifier use.

and i wake up sure enough my pacifier is in my mouth and an empty bag of milk.

then i really wake up and i can see drool all over my pillow with my pacifier having fallen out.

• Like 1

To me it seems like subconsciously you would like to stop having the need to suck a pacifier but you are unable

But what was the emotion you got in this dream, for me
emotion reveals the dream

My 2 cents

I had a dream the other night where I was at some kind of party with family and friends, I had my pacifier in my mouth, and I went to take it out and the suction on it was so strong I couldn't pull it out even with my mouth open ?