LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Whats your #1 favorite Diaper?

Young1

My #1 favorite diaper is the tykables camelot.  Its fun with the waddle cut, gets progressively thicker and thicker as I wet.

My favorite is the Crinklz Astronaut and Astronaut diapers.   I like  MegaMax and Little Pawz as well.   I like some of the Ten at Night diaper designs but haven't tried them. 

13 hours ago, Sailor Snow said:

Tena maxi plastic backed. But i have been looking at trying out some more ab/dl diapers, but mostly havent becaus of the price.

Yes, these are nice diapers. If you have the Ultra Tena diapers available I suggest giving them a try. They are more absorbent, yet remain discreet.

• 2 weeks later...

My overall favorite is Rearz Dino Elite, but right now I'm wearing ABU Space more often because when you wet you "fight" the mean green aliens ie. the wetness indicator so I like to sit down after work in a Space and play The Outer Worlds while being a little space ranger and defeating the aliens on the diaper. 

• 4 weeks later...

Currently it’s Tykables’ main line of diapers (Little Rawrs, Cammies, Puppers, etc...). I’m hoping at some point to try Camelots once they restock in my size, and my answer could change based on how that goes, but for the time being, it’s Tykables main line. The fit is fantastic, they fit my body perfectly, perform extremely well, and the hook and loop tabs are a life saver.

That reminds me, I need to restock...

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gavin S said:

Mega Max with 2 large boosters and sometimes I wet through them! I'm a heavy wetter! 

I can be a heavy wetter too sometimes but my crinklz holds up pretty well 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...