LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So...

I just went out for a short bike ride on my Mountain bike to some local woods (around 4 miles from my house) to do some trail building.
I got myself kitted up, bag packed with all my kit and a shovel to dig and work on the jumps with.
But for the first time ever, I also diapered up.
A Tykables Goodnight.

Now I hadn't been for a poop for near 2 days (intentionally of course) so the need was building, and to spice things up even more, I put a suppository in my pocket to take with me.
I had my first wetting just before I left the house, first pee of the day so quite a flood to get the diaper nice and wet.

Heading to the trails I realised it was not only more comfortable than I expected to ride in a diaper, but its padding worked quite well like a cycle short pad.
I got there and set to digging and building, then after about an hour and a half I was getting a little bored digging and the urge was increasing.
So I waited until there was noone in sight (quite a few walkers passing through), took the suppository out and with a quick dive down the back of my pants and diaper, popped it in my ass.

It began working quickly and within 10 minutes of a little more digging I was struggling to hold it. So I went and started packing my bag back up, and right as I was doing so and the urge was getting just too much, a couple walked by me on the near footpath. Literally looking at me as the passed and right as they were, the suppository won. Out flooded near 2 days worth of poop, suppository assisted so quite soft and quite a lot!
I will never get bored of that incredible feeling as you fill up your diaper. Especially when it is assisted with a suppository or enema etc, they just make it so much better. The feeling of losing the battle and the helplessness of filling your diaper whether you like it or not, and being out of the house makes it even better. Such a kick!

As soon as I had finished, the poop had subsided and the diaper was suitably full, I grabbed my bike and mounted.
Sitting on the saddle of course you sit exactly where the poop is situated in the diaper, with all of your weight on that spot. So naturally it thoroughly smushed around to the front and back, then even more so once I started riding.
Riding in the messed diaper actually felt really good. It was almost like even more extra cushioning, and the feeling of it smushing up around was lovely.

It took me around 15 minutes to ride home.
Then the cleanup was the longest ive had as the amount of smushing from the saddle had really made a right mess. (I think its time for a shave back there too, a little too much hair for my liking and for this activity)

Now im horny as hell after a fantastic morning and am enjoying myself a while with my toy collection.
All in all a brilliant day.

To those of you who cycle, give it a go!

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, DipGuy365 said:

So...

I just went out for a short bike ride on my Mountain bike to some local woods (around 4 miles from my house) to do some trail building.
I got myself kitted up, bag packed with all my kit and a shovel to dig and work on the jumps with.
But for the first time ever, I also diapered up.
A Tykables Goodnight.

Now I hadn't been for a poop for near 2 days (intentionally of course) so the need was building, and to spice things up even more, I put a suppository in my pocket to take with me.
I had my first wetting just before I left the house, first pee of the day so quite a flood to get the diaper nice and wet.

Heading to the trails I realised it was not only more comfortable than I expected to ride in a diaper, but its padding worked quite well like a cycle short pad.
I got there and set to digging and building, then after about an hour and a half I was getting a little bored digging and the urge was increasing.
So I waited until there was noone in sight (quite a few walkers passing through), took the suppository out and with a quick dive down the back of my pants and diaper, popped it in my ass.

It began working quickly and within 10 minutes of a little more digging I was struggling to hold it. So I went and started packing my bag back up, and right as I was doing so and the urge was getting just too much, a couple walked by me on the near footpath. Literally looking at me as the passed and right as they were, the suppository won. Out flooded near 2 days worth of poop, suppository assisted so quite soft and quite a lot!
I will never get bored of that incredible feeling as you fill up your diaper. Especially when it is assisted with a suppository or enema etc, they just make it so much better. The feeling of losing the battle and the helplessness of filling your diaper whether you like it or not, and being out of the house makes it even better. Such a kick!

As soon as I had finished, the poop had subsided and the diaper was suitably full, I grabbed my bike and mounted.
Sitting on the saddle of course you sit exactly where the poop is situated in the diaper, with all of your weight on that spot. So naturally it thoroughly smushed around to the front and back, then even more so once I started riding.
Riding in the messed diaper actually felt really good. It was almost like even more extra cushioning, and the feeling of it smushing up around was lovely.

It took me around 15 minutes to ride home.
Then the cleanup was the longest ive had as the amount of smushing from the saddle had really made a right mess. (I think its time for a shave back there too, a little too much hair for my liking and for this activity)

Now im horny as hell after a fantastic morning and am enjoying myself a while with my toy collection.
All in all a brilliant day.

To those of you who cycle, give it a go!

I have never pooped in a diaper on a bike but a lot of folks have and written here about it.  You have told me exactly what I thought would happen, poop all over from being smashed on the seat, I think I will pass on this.  It was veryh interesting and you did a great job tellling us.  Now about the shaving I shave below my waist and keep all hair removed and even in my crack and this makes for an easier clean up and also for poop to come out quicker and cleaner.  

It all stayed contained in the diaper. Didnt leak, though I suspect on a longer ride it could, or with a slightly wetter poop.
Id fancied trying it for a while, felt good :) 

I do shave, just havent for a bit so need to get on that.

Before I retired I needed to do a weekly bowel management that used a suppository to get my reluctant bowel to start Moving. I used to get up early on Saturday morning, change into a dry diaper, pack my coffee thermos (2 qt) and breakfast, then take a Long drive through the mountains.

The suppository I used (and still use) is called Bisacoydl and they work fairly fast even for me. But sitting in the camper and driving a mountain road slows everything down which allows me to keep the suppository in me long enough to do some good (nearly an hour). I also use a Bisacoydl pill the night before, about an hour before bedtime. If I timed everything right I'd arrive at my favorite motor home camping park about the time I started pooping. It took several hours for me to finish but, for me, this worked better than the enemas my doctor thought I should use. Plus I wasn't Stuck in the house and could change if I had to or just drive back home and change there. I've loved riding in cars while wearing a messy diaper since I was a little kid. I just Knew Better than to say it Out Loud back then.

• 2 weeks later...

I have messed my diaper quite a few times while riding my motorcycle, when the need to go hits, I just rise up off the seat, relax and fill my diaper,  than slowly sit back down allowing my poop to spread out. No need for restroom breaks while riding diapered.

I used to have a mountain bike. I fantasized a few times about taking a ride down the road and filling my underwear as soon as I arrived. That plan was cut short for two reasons. The first reason is that I sold the bike. Second reason is a house was put in very close to where I was wanting to go. Now I need to find an alternate setting.

• Like 1

I've not pooped on my bike yet, but once on a group ride in the rain, since I was behind the others on a climb, I released my very full bladder into my padded undershorts. Was a lovely feeling it all trickling down my leg, then oozing out the padding when I sat down again. Nobody was any the wiser as we were all wet externally, just that I was wet internally too... ?

3.5hr drive home after the post ride cafe visit. Didn't get changed when home, kept my undershorts on overnight after I continued wetting them through the evening.

Those were the days!

First time I ever messed my underwear wear on purpose was back in 1985, was out riding my moped, felt the need to go, so I raised up, filled my underwear,  sat back down and enjoyed the ride home.

From that day to today, I have been in diapers with the blessing of my wife. 

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I still continue to bike ride (mountain bike) early in the mornings. Usually, there is no one on the road at all and being that I live out in the country, there are many different places I can go. Ive been daring many times and I swear some people got a good peak at my diapers on accident because of being on a bend in the road and a car travelling quickly down the road. Usually I can see their headlights when I am riding so I can sort of position myself in a way where I hide my bulky back end. Many a time I would put the following diaper together......

3 baby diapers (size 6) as booster pads
1 Abena M4 
1 rearz safari pocket diaper (cloth diaper cover that buttons up where you can place inserts inside)
Inside the rearz diaper cover I placed 1 full size bath towel folded up and placed that over the Abena M4. 

I would drink a 64oz bottle of grapefruit juice before the bike ride along with a 64oz bottle of grapefruit juice during the ride. 
1-2 suppositories up the bum and during the ride, I would wet and mess that thing until it was leaking. The Abena did most of the work while the rearz was there for extra padding on my bum. I would do partial walking and riding so when I walked, I WADDLED and had a few times where someone drove up behind me quickly and probably saw my back end. Its a rush but its also awesome because I do this early in the morning (3am) and no one knows. Ive had some super full messy and wet diapers many times. Masturbation was out of this world afterwards. 

• Like 1

No messy bike ride experiences only because I don't have a bike, but a few jogging experiences with a wet and poopy diaper.  I nice feeing with the loaded diaper.

• Like 1