LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pending stinkies

Decided to celebrate my 1 year anniversary of being 24/7 by chugging a bottle of magnesium citrate. Looking forward to a nice, warm, messy seat... :D

• Thanks 2
6 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Happy anniversary sweetie, hugs and kisses and I hope everything comes out fine !!  Enjoy that full diaper !!

Everything definitely came out. :D

• Thanks 1
On 3/26/2021 at 4:14 AM, rusty pins said:

Like I'll be able to eat chocolate dipped strawberries at Old Country Buffet anymore!

<laughing>  I wouldn't have thought of that but now that you said it...  EEEWWWWW!!!!

Magnesium Citrate will for sure DOO the job.  I've used it several times myself and it's always a fun squishy time.

22 hours ago, christi said:

<laughing>  I wouldn't have thought of that but now that you said it...  EEEWWWWW!!!!

Magnesium Citrate will for sure DOO the job.  I've used it several times myself and it's always a fun squishy time.

Christi, is it like 2-3 Dulcolax??  That's the only laxative I've ever used.

I tried Dulcolax and can't remember all that well what it was like.  I know it won't clean you out as well since the Magnesium Citrate pretty much starts at the top and flushes everything out.  And I seem to remember 'citrate takes like an hour or two (I want to say more like two) to.. ahem... produce results.  I don't know how graphic you want and I've never seen what comes out as it does so but I think it winds up anywhere from semi-solid initially to a slightly thinned pudding.

I'm pretty sure that's more than you wanted to know!

I'm sure, as with anything, some people have had bad results.  It's also wise(but not required) to drink Gatoraide or some other kind of electrolyte replentisher.  Definitely drink lots of water or Gatoraide.