LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB/DL Author, Asking for Support

I’ve been writing AB/DL stuff for a long time, but started doing it consistently and to what I’d consider ‘professional’ standards near the start of the pandemic, when my job got cut back to minimal hours and I found myself both with a lot more free time, and with a desperate need to make money.

And, well… it’s been about a year, and in that time I’ve written a quarter million words of AB/DL content and my Patreon is doing rather well - I’m really proud of how well I’ve done so far - but my regular job has only gotten worse, and with a few unexpected bills that just came up, I’m out of money and just barely skimming by. I’m hoping that things start to stabilize by May, but in the meantime I’m just one unexpected bill away from being unable to pay for utilities, eat, and still have a home all at the same time, so I wanted to put my work out there and see if anyone who just hadn’t heard of me before, or who had seen my name but had glossed over it, might consider giving me another look.

I don’t really like just asking for money/support so blatantly, but I’m in a bind and I could really use some help. Since I feel bad asking just for direct donations, I'd much rather get support in exchange for my writing! If you want the short version: I've got a Patreon, and two books on Gumroad, and subscribing or purchasing either would be a huge help - plus, you'll get something fun and kinky to read!

With that in mind, here’s a basic rundown of what I do. For those of you who have been following me for a while, some of it won't be a surprise: 

Under Lock and Key:

under_lock_and_key__chapter_6__ready_for_take_off__by_hofbondage_deea9l1-fullview.thumb.jpg.9c3d4b6d0772ff3e0ff77360b3e17855.jpg

I'm the co-author of the comic, "Under Lock and Key"! The cover of Chapter 6 just got released publicly today, but it's actually been in early access on Patreon for the past two weeks. We release two pages a week, so if you subscribe to my Patreon, you can jump four pages ahead to find out what happens! https://www.patreon.com/PeculiarChangeling

(If you haven't read the comic before, you can catch up on the whole thing here.)

Generally:

Most of what I write is free and publicly available. I've posted large chunks of it here on DailyDiapers, but if you wanted it rounded up all in one spot, you could also check out my Wattpad.

My writing tends towards kink/erotica content, particularly often involving messy diapers, humiliation, and BD/SM elements. If you just want a short sample, I’d suggest reading either “‘Baby’ Sitter”, a classic role reversal story about a would-be babysitter being diapered and humiliated by her charge, or ‘Gamer Pants’, a more cutesy story about a twitch streamer who wears diapers to get through a gaming marathon.

Patreon: 

On Patreon, all my stories come out a week early. In addition to the 3+ regular stories that I do publicly every month, I do an exclusive short story that Patrons get to vote on the content of. I’m particularly proud of my last two shorts, ‘Date with a Demoness’ and ‘Dalliance with a Diapered Demoness’, which are about a succubus who goes on a blind date. (The first short was popular enough that most of my patrons voted on a sequel.)

(A note - I’ve started getting commissions done to illustrate my main stories. I feel like it contributes to the quality of what I put out for my patreon subscribers, so I’m okay with it as a business expense.)

Other Stuff:
I’ve also got two ebooks on Gumroad! 

"Delta Lambda's Little Stinker" (DL, Get it?) is about a student of a magical academy going through a humiliating round of fraternity hazing. It's over 10k words of kinky, messy tribulations!

It's only $5, and the code 'helpababyout' makes it just $3!

"The Product Tester" is a fully illustrated kinky romance novel about an engineer tasked with breaking free of a tamper-proof diaper cover. The art is by HofBondage, and the story is by me.

While you can find the chapters for free in various places, including here on DeviantArt, Gumroad has it all in one convenient download if you want to support me that way. (Half the revenue of sales for this go to HofBondage.)

That’s basically what I’ve got, currently. I have a bunch more ideas in the pipeline, some modest, some big, but that’s it for now. (Not that a quarter million words is anything to sneeze at.)

I’m happy to continue making as much of my writing possible public, and just giving it to the community for free. I enjoy writing AB/DL fiction, and I enjoy having other people read it. This isn’t a cash grab, get rich quick scheme for me. If you just want to keep reading what I put out there publicly, please do! Support is never an obligation, but it's always massively appreciated.

Still, it’ll be hard to write if I can’t afford a roof or a meal. If you do like what I write, and have the money to spare, I’d really appreciate it if you looked over my wares. :D

Thank you :)

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...