LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino now ships to Canada!

DailyDi

Interesting. I just had a look, and while the pricing on the site is in USD, when I converted it to CAD, and added the shipping (also in USD), the total for a case of 48 Classico's is $3.05 per diaper, which is considerably less expensive than they cost through most distributors here. I've seen them for an average of $5 CAD per diaper with shipping, which makes them way, way more expensive than, say, Northshore's Megamax, or anything made by Rearz. This actually puts them back into contention as an everyday diaper. 

22 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Interesting. I just had a look, and while the pricing on the site is in USD, when I converted it to CAD, and added the shipping (also in USD), the total for a case of 48 Classico's is $3.05 per diaper, which is considerably less expensive than they cost through most distributors here. I've seen them for an average of $5 CAD per diaper with shipping, which makes them way, way more expensive than, say, Northshore's Megamax, or anything made by Rearz. This actually puts them back into contention as an everyday diaper. 

They told me they got a really good deal on their shipping rates to Canada!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Don't forget to make duty fees a part of your calculations.

12 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

Don't forget to make duty fees a part of your calculations.

Good point, @KittyMerriweather; do you have an idea what the duty is on products like this? I've never imported anything directly. I live in the GTA so I'm relatively close to a couple of outlets that, between them, offer a good selection, and I can usually do curbside pickup so I don't have to pay for shipping. 

19 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Good point, @KittyMerriweather; do you have an idea what the duty is on products like this? I've never imported anything directly. I live in the GTA so I'm relatively close to a couple of outlets that, between them, offer a good selection, and I can usually do curbside pickup so I don't have to pay for shipping. 

No clue. I have heard stories of it being more than the items themselves. I guess ordee & find out if you can spare the pennies.

• 4 months later...