LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(09.04.2021)

In the province of Marus on the continent of Malek the day of the fiery ascension drew closer. The village of Sahit was in full swing of preparation while Haruha was sitting in her nest and looking down the mountain. She was worried since her age was slowly catching up to her. The phoenix looked up to the sky with her almost black eyes that looked like coals that slowly glimmered with the rest of once bright fire. She knew her lifespan was coming to an end and her watch over this province was also ending with her life. She had lived a long life far longer than most beings. This would be the twenty-seven thousand ceremony she would watch and three days after that her death would occur. Like all beings blessed bye the gods the phoenixes as well as dragons knew the day, they would die from the day they were born. Her gaze turned back to the city and her simple mind wished to protect these beings even longer.

She was still a beast even tough her long life gave her extraordinary intelligence and abilities. Never had she talked to these beings or had felt them touching her. She stayed only as the protector of this province but stayed away without any social contacts. It never had bothered her that she never had any social interactions since the day she hatched and she knew her successor would be the same but now she wondered if this was really how it was meant to be. Maybe she should have interacted with these humans and have people she cared about. She sighed as she spread her old wings and flew of her nest to hunt for food. Every day flying became harder and she wished back her youth to soar back into the highest highs of the heaven. She had always taken it for granted but now she could hardly fly back up the mountain. Her flames of course kept her safe but even those started to die down as seen bye her eyes that lost there once fiery gold color and now only glimmered in black husks.  Haruha sighed again after eating the fish she caught and then flew back to her nest to rest.

Miranda was running towards the mountain and the nest of the guardian deity. Her mother was sick and she needed the tears of the deity to save her life. Approaching the deity, she knelt down and started praying. Haruha looked up and sighed again. She could help this girl but that would end her life now since her tears tied directly to her lifespan but at least she would be able to help once more. The mythical creature dragged her body towards the girl ad the flask she had put down and squeezed a tear out of her eyes with fell into the flask. The golden liquid shone brightly as Haruha turned around and went back towards her nest. The girl said words and went away but Haruha did not listen anymore. Her vision became blurry as she looked into the sky wishing she could be back up there.

“Malek  I did all my work please grant  me pea- happiness “she thought as she closed her eyes for the last time. Right in that moment a bright light exploded around her but the warmth of her flames did not follow. She felt her body fall and opened her eyes in shock as she crashed into a body of water and started to struggle expecting her feathers to soak full of water but her wings did not work as the paddles they should. Her legs felt longer and her entire body heavier than it should. She opened her mouth to cry out and summon her flames but the water rushed into her lungs as she lost consciousness.

Lucy was sitting on the picnic blanket while watching the park and her husband Mark swimming in the lake. She waved at him while he waved at him. It hat been months since they had finally time off together and he decided to sweep her out of the house and bring her to this lake. She almost could not believe his childlike glee at having the opportunity to swim again. The Spring air was warm and Lucy was happy for once. She did not have any idiot screaming at her trough the phone because they could not figure out how to get the contracts closed.  Mark also seemed quite relaxed since he finally had no more deadlines. She was happy for him that he finally managed to achieve his dream. She had supported him for the last four years but the book he wrote finally hit off.

He finally made more then enough money to live of off and both actually planned to retire early. Since his book brought in enough money for them to live off of, she could become a house wife. Lucy smiled gleefully thinking about waking up and cleaning the house and making food for her husband. She had never been the career person but always wished to be a housewife.  The twenty-nine-year-old woman stretched her body to get more comfortable as she turned looked back down on her book. Her grey eyes and black hair made her stand out especially with her slender body that was well proportionate.  Mark slowly swam out of the water and came over to her “so how is it going?” he asked while letting himself fall back down next to her.

Lucy smiled as she said “the prince just now kissed the princesses”.

“Weird you’re reading a mystery novel but okay” mark said and gave her a kiss while playing with her shoulder long hair. She giggled like a high schooler as she looked into his deep hazel eyes and his light blond hair.

“So, what do we do now princess?” he asked ignoring the stares of Lucy that was checking out his toned body. “what its not like you haven’t seen me naked before” he teased.

“Well, this has another kind of flavor to it” Lucy said blushing red.

“Oh, wow I’m only a tool for you to look at. The tragedy. Oh no my poor poor life” Mark said while dramatically leaning back and holding his forehead with the backside of his right hand with made both of them burst into laughter.

“You’re an idiot” Lucy said as she smacked him with the book.

“Yes, but I am YOUR idiot so your stuck with me” Mark said grabbing her arms and planting a kiss on the lips.

Lucy pushed him back “not in public. “She chastised him as he just nodded with his cheshire grin.  She could see some other adults look at them and shake their heads while littles and children ran around. She blushed even more and pushed Mark away.

“You do know blushing like that makes me want to do more stuff to you?” he teased whispering.

“stop now its embarrassing” she said now slightly angry and as always, he felt her shifting emotion and backed off. He always teased her but never too far and she loved him for that as well. She just wanted to say something as suddenly the sun disappeared and a bright flash happened. Looking towards the lake she saw a little girl plummet out of the air and crash into the water. Lucy jumped up but Mark was already hallway to the water and jumped inside. She ran after him while she could se other adults ran forwards.

“It’s a little. Come on let’s get her out” said one

“I saw her first” another woman screeched as her husband also jumped into the water.  “Robert you better get her “she yelled over the crowd.

Lucy just pushed the woman aside and ran to the shore and took of her shirt. If the girl was out of the water, she would be cold. She waited as she saw Mark dive down.

Swimming deeper he caught a glimpse of her and grabbed her bye the arm and pulled her towards him. The girl did not breath anymore and he hugged her closer to his chest as he started swimming back up. Breaching the water, he saw a man swim towards him “I got her” he coughed as the man grabbed towards the little and Mark kicking water grabbed the man’s hand and said “I told you I got her.” Kicking off the chest of the man he started swimming to shore. Halfway back to shore he saw a police car and a hospital car driving onto the lake grounds. He sighed a breath of relieve as he finally came to the shore and Lucy walked towards him and covered the little in her shirt. She looked at the girl’s blonde hair and her malnourished body as heart broke. “mark…can we keep her?” she asked looking at her husband who was shocked. Lucy never wanted children or littles before but now she wanted to keep this little? Well, they certainly had the financial situation for it.

Before he could answer however a police officer said “sir, Ma’am you can’t just adopt an accidental little please hand her over to the doctors so we may make sure she is well taken care off. If you wish to adopt her please get in contact with the LPS and follow the right procedure". Lucy reluctantly handed the girl over to the doctor who immediately started to help the girl to get the water out of her lungs. Once she stated vomiting water and breathing on her own the girl’s eyes shot open and she stood up. Lucy seeing the girls bright yellow eyes almost went weak in her knees. She was so adorable.

Haruha looked around and towards her own body. Her Wings looked like the hands of Humans and she had lost all her feathers. Her body now had the fur of these Humans. “where am I?” she said looking around even more confused. Did she shrink? Why was everyone here so big? She was not as big as Humans but her ten feet wingspan made her intimidating enough especial once she was on fire. She tried to stand up but a firm hand hold her down and the person in front of her said “don’t. We want to see how you are doing physically so how about you take a little nap?”

Haruha frowned since she understood these Humans but apparently, they also understood her. She had become a human and her body felt different. It may be the wisest choice to let these Humans help her till she could figure out how to regain her powers or how to at least function in this body. She was sure this body would not be able to take live like her old one. She sat down and let them drive off. Lucy and Mark however packed everything together to drive to the next LPS center to discuss the possibility of the adoption of this accidental little.

• Like 5
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Haruhas fiery descend into diapers (27.02.2021)

I think that this is a promising and potentially quite original premise. Nice opening. A few small things you might consider going forward:

• It is not necessary to boldface dialogue.
  • It is necessary to use proper capitalization. (Here yours seems to go out of whack when the dialogue begins.)
  • The title uses the word "descend" incorrectly. You should have used "descent." OTOH, for such an original premise, the title seems oddly mundane; perhaps you should change it entirely? Maybe to something that uses the word "phoenix"?
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(27.02.2021)
14 hours ago, kerry said:

I think that this is a promising and potentially quite original premise. Nice opening. A few small things you might consider going forward:

• It is not necessary to boldface dialogue.
  • It is necessary to use proper capitalization. (Here yours seems to go out of whack when the dialogue begins.)
  • The title uses the word "descend" incorrectly. You should have used "descent." OTOH, for such an original premise, the title seems oddly mundane; perhaps you should change it entirely? Maybe to something that uses the word "phoenix"?

Thank you soo micj for the constructive criticism i have editet it now and will try to keep an eye on the capitalization.

15 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Beginning is good. I am curious. Especially who is faster at the LPS Lucy and Mark or the other lady with her husband.

Well look forward to it since im already halfway trough the next part. I will however need some Time since im on my way to work.

Mark parked the car in front of the LPS service and while Lucy immediately opened the door and dashed inside. She could see the other lady from the beach already running inside.  Catching up with her Lucy ran past her only to feel the woman grab her hair and yank her back.  Mark and Robert caught up to the women who were fighting on the floor and to Marks surprise Lucy was wining. He had never seen her this fierce as she hold the lady in a choke hold. Robert grabbed Lucy and Mark grabbed the lady to get both of them to stop fighting. Once free from each other the shouting started.

“she is mine I saw her first” yelled the lady.

“Bullshit my husband rescued her and was the first one to touch her.” Lucy retorted with almost a steely voice.

The shouting had of course alarmed the LPS Secretary who opened the door and asked “what is going on?” Immediately the lady screeched “I want to adopt the girl that was rescued fifteen minutes ago.”

Lucy’s eyes dilated and Mark put a hand on her shoulder before his wife grabbed the woman and started beating her again as he said “we also want to adopt her.”

The secretary sighed only and muttered under her breath “fifth one this week” as she motioned the two pairs inside.

“first I will need you all to fill out these forms please and then I will have to double check your information after that you may go talk to the Agent in charge of that case.” Both families sat in silence while Mark and Robert shrugged. They did not have the little fever but could also not stick to there wives. Lucy and the lady brought eh forms to the counter at the same time exchanging dirty glances. While the secretary started working on the files an Amazonian woman walked out of one of the offices and said “Lindsay I’m going to clock out for today. The new safe batch is in the storage room.”

“have a nice day Ms. Kussan. I will send it over to the Hallerim Hospital. They have an accidental little there.” Lindsay said as the Amazonian walked out the door.

It took Lindsay only fifteen minutes to double check all information’s an stood up. “well both families have the right to adopt a little I can’t see any reason that would disqualify any of you. Please follow me to the case worker of the little that was found today. “Mark and Lucy stood up while the lady and her husband shot over venomous glances at them. They got to an office where Lindsey knocked and opened the door “Mam I have two family’s that want to adopt the little that was found in the lake today.”

“Send them in” a stern voice said as Lindsay gesture for both of them to walk inside. Inside the Amazonian Woman stood up and while shaking their hands said “My name is Ms. Jameson and I want to make one aspect of this entire situation clear. I do not care about who you are or what you can do for me. I only want what’s best for the littles in my care and I will enforce it fiercely.”

The next three hours went bye extremely slow as Lucys nervousness mounted as at the end Ms Jameson said “well I can’t decide on any of you. Your credentials are similar and so I will have to do it the easiest way. I will assess the little and then let her decided what she wants.”

“You let a baby decided that’s insanity” screeched the Lady who finally broke after three hours but was immediately shut down bye the case workers gaze “I told you at the beginning I do what I think is best for the little. If that is not to your satisfaction you may leave.”

Lucy shivered involuntarily as she realized this woman was not joking. She seemed to not care at all about them or about any of what they wanted. She was focused solely on the wellbeing of the little. This made her scary but also sympathetic. Lucy would rather have such a case worker then one that did not care for what the little needed.

“well with this were done here today. Well meet up in three days once the girl woke up and I had a chance to speak with her.” Ms jameson said as the group stood up and walked out. Once outside the lady whispered “I will have that little” which enraged Lucy immediately but Marks hand stopped her.

Haruha opened her eyes to a giant room of white. A Hospital room she tough but wondered how she knew the words for it. She was thirsty and hungry but she also could see some strings going into her arms and wondered what they did since she could see liquid inside of it. Sitting up she looked at her hands and leg as she started playing with them. They were definitely foreign but also seemed to be natural. She was pretty sure she could do a lot of things she could before with these appendixes.  Looking to her left and right she could see bars above her head with seemed to be there to help her not fall out. She chuckled to herself since she could fly these things were useless. This tough stopped her and made her look at her wi-arms. Could she still fly? The tough of being land locked made her immediately sad and she felt tears stream down her face. How much life span was she losing because of this? She had to check but she couldn’t. She did not get the answer as always when she was at home. She did not know how long she lived or how much time she had left and this terrified her but also exited her. At this moment a woman walked in gigantic in size and she sat down next to her and said softly “good morning honey I’m Nurse Halley. How are you feeling?”

“uhm…my head hurts a bit” Haruha answered slightly intimidated bye the size of this woman.

“Okay let me write that down so I can get something against your headache. Anything else honey? are you thirsty? hungry? do you need a change?” she asked as her hand already flipped over the blanket that was on haruha and her other hand lifted the gown she was wearing. “well, you are at least wet. Let’s change that one real fast okay?”

Haruha looked down at herself to see a white swollen garment. A diaper she tough again wondering how she had that knowledge. She remembered the village children wearing something similar and knew what it was for. Realizing the wetness of the Diaper made her also realize that she herself had no control of this body. It was almost laughable to her that she couldn’t even control her own bowels while just a couple hours ago she could control every cell on her body at will.  She just lay backdown and let the Nurse do her job. The nurse elated to not have to fight the girl started to change her but Haurha felt unconfutable. The woman touched her on sensitive spots and it almost hurt her at how rough she was.

“I’m thirsty and hungry” the girl said as another Amazonian Woman walked in. This one did not wear the same white dress that the Nurse wore. She wore a suit of black that tightly annunciated her body. She was fit and had some curves even if she was not a top-class beauty.

“hello my name is Ms Jameson. I’m sorry but we could not find any information about you could you tell me your name ?” she asked the Blonde haired girl whose hair went to her shoulders.

“My name is Haruha” she answered watching every movement of the woman. This woman held substantial authority at least from her body language.

“okay Haruha. So do you know what your last name was? Where you lived?”

“no”

“Amnesia. We can only wait that one out apparently. Let me tell you some things about this place. In this place your kind is called a Little. You will have to be adopted and find a family to take care of you since everything here is too big for you to really live with. IF you were a bit bigger that would not have ben such a big issue but …. well, you are the size of a one-year-old here. Do you understand what im trying to say?”

“a bit. So, I’m small and need someone to protect me?” Haruha asked slightly confused. She could just summon flames to protect herself so why would she need anyone to protect her. However, then she remembered what she tough before her apparent death. Social interactions were what she wished for and what was more social then having a family? She decided to see how far this would go and in the worst-case scenario she could just fly away hopefully.

“yes sweetheart. So, I have two family’s that want to adopt you but you can decide okay? Do you want to meet them today or do you want to wait?” Ms Jameson asked giving the little as much space and autonomy as she could. That the girl did not fight the diapers already was a win in her book but to her surprise the girl also just took the bottle from the nurse without a fuss.

“how do I drink this?” she asked as she started biting at the nipple “we can do it today” she added still biting the nipple.

Ms Jameson stood up and opened the door to the waiting couples that slowly walked inside. Lucy seeing the girl biting the nipple almost rushed over trying to feed her the bottle. Th lady also flinched seeing it but haruhi could see a ting of rage in her eyes and was on guard against her. The other one was weird she only looked at her as if she was the most helpless being in the world and had to be protected. The grey eyes only seemed to see something she wanted to protect. The other woman’s blue eyes only saw something to possess. Haruhi shivered thinking about what it would be to be with her.  The Man next to her seemed gentle on the outside but Haruhi could tell he was like a volcano about to erupt. Her eyes wandered to the blonde Man who just emanated tranquility and she decided who she wanted to live with.

At this point the food got delivered but the cutlery they brought was gigantic as Nurse Halley apologized “sorry sweat heart we don’t have any more in your size till lunch.” Haruhi looked at the giant cutlery and then at the stirred eggs and bacon. Looking up she locked eyes with the grey eyed woman and asked “ can you help me please ?” Immediately three things happened. The woman lit up like a Christmas tree while the blue-eyed woman got red in the face and started huffing and the Man next to her started yelling. Haruhi felt like the world exploded around her as the Men yelled “This is bullshit she is a baby and gets to decide? Hat is against all norm and laws” His Hollering voice made Haruhis ears hurt and she felt scared. He was bigger and this was the first time any of these beings actually raised their voice to her. She again felt her face start to get wet with tears.

Lucy seeing the little girl start crying immediately got angry. “Listen up you piece of shit. I don’t care who you are or what you think but if you raise your voice one more time near my child, I will rip off your balls and force feed them to you. Now take you shit. Take your wife and fuck off” she hissed as she took one step after another towards him till, she was chest to chest with him. The Man not expecting her to actually confront him this aggressively took a step back. “fine well leave but this is not over” he said and grabbed his wife who was still huffing and puffing uncontrollably. Ms Jameson noted something in her note book as Lucy took the girl into a hug. She couldn’t pick up the girl due to all the cables but at least hug her till she calmed down.

Haruhi finally calmed down once the whirlwind of events finally stopped around her. Her heart still beat in her chest but the woman’s soft touch and whispered words of comfort helped her calm down.  

“that was scary” she whispered as the woman stroke her blonde hair and said “I bet that was scarry. Come let’s get you fed okay?”

Nodding Haruhi watch the woman take the food and slowly feed it to her in bite sized chunks. She actually enjoyed this kind of attention. She had not to give back or give without taking. She was not a deity or anything just a person that needed help and received it unconditionally. Once she was done eating Lucy took the bottle and laid the girl onto the bed and held it for her. “now honey take your tongue and press up against the nipple then just suck. “she advised her.

Following her instructions Haruhi began finally drinking the water out of the bottle and relaxed. Hi life may not be so bad. Drinking from the bottle while Lucy held it for her an made sure to give her plenty of space to breath was where Haruha fell back asleep.

Lucy seeing the girl stop nursing the bottle wanted to say something till she heard the rhythmic breathing and just smiled. She put the blanket over the girl and gave her a kiss on the forehead while walking silently out the hospital room. Outside she had a small talk with Ms Jameson.

“now here are the parameter for your house with I am going to test in four hours I assume you already got your house ready?  Then once that is done, I will have a talk with Haruhis doctor and once that is done and she can be released I will only need a new name for her and you can take her home. Any questions?” she asked looking at the couple that shook its head.” GOOD ill e at your place in four hours.”

Lucy looked into the room seeing the sleeping little and smiled while Mark said “well…. you do realize she’s going to be a daddy’s girl, right? After all I am amazing.”

Lucy chuckled and hugged him just happy to be in this exact moment.

• Like 5
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(01.03.2021)

Good chapter. Always funny how people who think they are better or more important than others shoot themselves in the out exactly by such behavior. I'm really excited about how it continues.

Haruha opened her eyes to a person standing over her and felt someone touching her below the hips. She looked up to see another woman in the same nurse outfit as nurse Halley changing the diaper. Seeing her stir she asked “oh sorry I did not want to wake you. Do you want to continue sleeping?”  Haruha realizing that she was not danger just closed her eyes and nodded off again. The next time she awoke was when Ms Jameson talked to a Man who was the biggest she had ever seen till now.

“well, ms Jameson was it? She has no physical problems anymore. The wounds and fractures of her portal travel are already taken care off with the LPS approved nano injection. Here are the parameter and all her blood measurement and Xray scans. The weird thing is here. She has no blemishes on her teeth as if she never used them in her life at all or had eaten anything with them not even any slight amounts of traces of food on them.   Another implausible fact is that she doesn’t seem to have walked since her soles are completely unblemished but her leg muscles are perfectly developed. Except those two things she’s completely fine and should be able to get picked up today. However according to her test her body is around four days old while she’s already around twenty years old. I really would like to do some tests on her. You wouldn’t leave her in our…”

“thank you doctor Bander this will be all. I will have the adoptive family pick her up in the next two hours.” Ms Jameson cut him off “I should talk with her since she is awake.”  

“okay she is in your care as the LPS agent but I really would like o do some more tests. Well, I can’t change it. For now.” The doctor said walking away but not without giving Haruha a look that made her shiver.

Haruha watched Ms Jameson walk towards her and sit down. “good morning did you sleep good?”

“not really I woke up a couple of times. It’s weird”

“what is weird honey?”

“the bed it’s so hard. I don’t like it”

Ms Jameson pressed on the mantras with was on the harder side and said “well I’m sure your mommy and daddy will have made sure you can have a soft one at home.”

“what’s that?”

“what do you mean?”

“what is a mommy and a daddy?” asked Haruha with a confused look on her face.

Ms Jameson stumped for a second said “well the people that take care of you are your mommy and daddy. You chose them yesterday right?”

“oh, so which is which?”

“the lady is your mommy and the mister is your daddy. That is how you can refer to them. They also gave me a list of names for you to choose from.”

“names? Why?”

“well you will need a new name right? So with one is to your fancy? Here is the list.”

Haruha looked at the piece of paper the woman held for her and cocked her head “paper? That’s a name?”

“no honey…. wait can you read?” she asked only to see the girl shake her head. “okay I’m reading them to you. Here we go: Jasmin, Halley, Hannah, Holly, Ysabella, Elisabeth, Amellia. So which one shall it be?”

“hmm I like Hannah” Haruha said.

“well, that’s that then. Your new name is Hannah Hathaway. “

“it’s a pretty name I think” Hannah said looking up to the case worker with a slight smile. It finally dawned on her that she was just a normal mortal being now and could enjoy her life as she wished.  She could live for herself or others without being forced.

“yes, honey it is a pretty name. But before your family comes, I want you to promise something.”

“what?” asked Hannah with her guard up favors are something she did not like. She had done so many favors it made her sick thinking about doing another favor. However, this woman was nice to her and she could at least listen her out.

“I want you to promise me that you will tell me if anything is wrong or if your new parents are mean to you okay?” she said with a serious voice while looking into Hannah’s yellow eyes.

“oh…yeah I can do that “she answered while blinking not really understanding why that was so important.

“good so your family will come pick you up in the next hour do you want me to stay with you or do is it okay if I leave?”

Hannah remembering the look the doctor gave her said “stay please.”

The caseworker leaned back and said “all righty how about we play some games?”

“Games?” Hannah asked interested and spend the next hour playing “I see what you can’t see” and “word chain” with Ms Jameson. Hannah enjoyed herself quite a bit with these games. It was the first time she actually did something to just have fun. It did not take long however till the game was put to stop since Lucy and Mark walked in. Lucy was wearing a long Summer dress in a dark yellow and a high neck line to hide her cleave while Mark was jus wearing jeans and a t shirt. It was warm since it was in the middle of summer so both had only wore something lite. Hannah watched them both walk in with a nurse who took off all the cables. “well mommy you might want to hold your little girl” said the nurse to Lucy who walked over and put the little girl on her lap while sitting on the chair that Ms Jameson stood up from.

“why exactly?” asked Lucy as the Nurse pulled out the needle for the infusion pack out of Hannah’s skin. Immediately Hannah felt the most horrible pain she had ever felt and started crying. Not having any control of her body, the little started wailing like a infant while Lucy took her into a hug and started patting her back.

“shh honey its over you did good. Mommy is here shh” she said over and over while hugging and patting the girl. It took a couple of minutes till the ears stopped and Hannah sat on Lucy lap while hiccupping.

“oh honey seems like you already got the parent proof of approval “ said Mark as he pointed at a stain on Lucys dress.

“oh, my honey you leaked. Did they not change you into a clean diaper?” asked Lucy seeing the girl also sitting in overly filled diaper.

At this question Ms Jameson just coughed and said “well I will take my leave”. While walking out Hannah could have sworn the ever-stoic woman blushed a bit.

“well let mommy take care of your little accident. How about you try out one of your new Pacis. Those might calm you down a bit.” She said as she lad the girl down on the bed and took out a red pacifier of the giant bag Mark was carrying. Teasing the nipple on the girls lip she smiled as Hannah took it and started nursing it.

Hannah was exhausted slightly. The pain still throbbed in her arm but she also felt uncomfortable with the wet diaper clinging to her and the urine running down her legs. It was disgusting and she wanted to make a fuss about it to be at least put into a shower. However, the pacifier in her mouth made her calm down a little. Nursing it gave her a safe and comfort she did not know before.

She shivered as Lucy opened the diaper after taking out another diaper from the giant bag, she had with her. Hannah shivered I the cold air-conditioned room. Once the woman started wiping however she began to squirm. It was cold and it felt weird. However, with every touch she could feel the care and love of the woman taking care of her. It took the woman a bit longer than the nurses to change her but she did it with so much love it did not bother Hannah as much. Hannah looked to Mark who just smiled watching his wife work. Lucy made sure to wipe every bit of the girls body and even her legs or every else where pee might have touched her.  She smiled at the girl and tickled her without realizing that this was the wrong choise as another stream of pee ruined her progresse and also hit her dress. Mark started laughing as Lucy just looked in shock at Hannah. The little shocked herself started sobbing.

“Oh, don’t cry honey bun mommy will take care of it so its fine.” Lucy said while cleaning up everything from scratch. She picked up the girl after taping down the new diaper and took off the hospital gown to put her on the chair. Sitting in the chair Lucy took out a dress similar to hers just a lot smaller and with more frills.  “arms up” she said with Hannah complied and Lucy put the dress on her. “Well, we don’t have shoes for you and its warm enough so no socks for now. Come let’s get you to a store to get some toys okay?”

“Toys?” Hannah asked thinking back to the children in the village. Well maybe toys would be fun. “Let’s go get toys” she squealed. Both is watched the girl happily smiling behind the pacifier and Mark said “ you have a stupid grin on your face Lucy.”

“shut up I’m happy” Lucy only said tickling the little girls face with made her giggle.

“Verry well how about you go change into your spare clothes? I don’t think we will go hiking today” mark said shifting trough the diaper bag and taking out a tank top and hot pants.

“fine” Lucy said and disappeared in the bathroom only to come out with a plastic bag and dressed completely different. She also had some wipes with her that she dumped into the diaper pail.  Hannah looked at her Mommy and had to honestly say that she was a fit woman. Not overly buff but she was beautiful in her own way. Her slender legs as well as  her plump butt and  boobs would make a lot of men turn their heads. “well lets go get toys” Mark said picking up the bag while Hannah stretched out her arms towards Lucy who immediately squealed and picked her up. The family of three left the hospital while a person watched them from the windows. “I will get what I want” he said turning towards the phone that was ringing as he answered “Richard Kussan? nice hearing from you again sir ” Dr Bander said “I had a verry weird case of a little today.  Maybe she can be helpful for our studies. “ The doctor closed door while talking to the person on the other side.

So next chapter. I kinda like Ms Jameson. Shes a good egg. Even if a bit too stoic ?. I do hate Amokrat even tough i crearer him. This storie play AFTER Mels story. Not saying how long after ?

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(02.03.2021)

I am very interested to learn what being a former phoenix will mean to Hannah as she gets used to being a Little in this world. Will she retain any of the phoenix's magic? Will she continue to be able to adapt as well as she has thus far? Will her past become significant to the plot in more ways than just the interest of this sleazy doctor? Fascinating.

Hana looked around outside the Hospital and was once again in awe at how big everything was. She was quite high up on the hip of Lucy but that did not scare her. It would’ve been stupid for a being that could fly to fear highs. She started giggling thinking about that stupid dragon she had once met. Saruth the wingless who was slain bye that Human party. He was known as the greatest joke of the mythical beings after all he was afraid to fly even tough his wings had more than enough strengh  to carry him.

Lucy looked at the girl that started giggling while she smiled. “well, we have a happy little girl here. Come let’s get you to the toy store before you get cranky.”

The family walked to the car parked near the Hospital while Lucy said “so where do we have to go?”

“I would say to the toy store as the last stop or we won’t get her out of it. Look at her she’s absorbed in her own world.”

“what’s that” aske Hannah at that moment pointing to a traffic light.

“that’s a traffic light honey. If you walk over the street you have to look at the lights. If its red you wait and if its green you may cross the street” answered Lucy.

“wow. That’s really smart. Did you come up with it?” asked Hannah looking up to Lucy who laughed.

“no honey I did not. Its taught to everyone once they are old enough.”

“hmm and what’s that?” she said pointing to a car.

“well, that’s a car it carries people around who drive it. You will see once we are at our car you will also ride in one.” Mark answered this time smiling at the curious girl. He also was sad for her to have forgotten such elementary things due to her amnesia.

Hannah nodded but stopped talking once she saw a bird flying in the sky’s and her heart ached. She wanted to be up there to but she had no wings at the moment. Seeing the girl becoming silent Lucy hugged her a bit tighter as they arrived at the car.

Hannah looked at the black SUV and was once again shocked at how big a construction it was. Lucy was extremely happy since her little girl did not throw any tantrums at all. However, once she put the girl into the rear facing car seat and started strapping her down this ended.

Hannah looked at the straps and immediately tried to push herself out of the seat. “honey I have to strap you in” Lucy said trying to gently push the girl inside only to have her swat at her and scream “NO I won’t be BOUND”.

Hannah was not happy about being bound and striped of her freedom.

“Hannah its only for so long. Till we get to our destination. Come on its not far”

“I walk”

“It’s not far with car honey you’ll need hours to arrive there.”

“I have time”

“But I don’t know be a good girl and let me get this straps on.”

Hannah was not a good girl vehemently fighting the straps the entire way. She was not happy about being strapped into anything. She was a free being and not a slave.

“honey calm down” said Lucy seeing the girl still fighting the restraints after five minutes.

“no” said Hannah and continued to wriggle free out of the constraints.

“Enough. You will calm down young lady” said Mike at a traffic light and turned around. Hannah stopped mid fight and looked at him. She had forgotten bye how nice they were but they were way stronger than her.

Seeing his angry glare and hearing his steely voice made her shrink back and lay down. Lucy looked to Mike who turned back forwards but she could see in his sad face that he did not enjoy scaring her. However, if she did not behave in the car who knows what may happen. He drove forwards and Lucy twitched hearing the suppressed sobs from behind her seat.

The car ride ended in silence as Lucy got out the car and walked to the car door behind her and unbuckled the girl who just looked t her with tears in her eyes. Lucy wanted to comfort her but knew that would not be wise. If she comforted her, she may see this behavior as acceptable and mike as being mean. She could not do that for the future safety of Hannah.

Hannah getting picked up wanted to say something but did not know what. She was not really scared of Mike now but she was rattled. She had realized these straps where for her safety seeing the speed of the vehicle once calmed down. The speed and mass would do extreme damage once they collided and she understood the straps were supposed to keep her safe.

Mike walked in front into the shop that once they enterer Hannah understood was a furniture shop. But it was also a shop for a variety of other stuff. It was weird but apparently this place had everything needed to take care of people her size.  She did not like the mood of the other twos at the moment and she also could feel Lucy holding her safe but did not squeeze her from time to as before. Not knowing what to do she looked around at the other customers. In one aisle she could see a Women chastise a Man around her size as he apologized and the woman hugged him. She was astounded at how simple it could be and couldn’t believe she herself did not think about it. She wanted to tug at Lucy’s tank top but decided against it. It was rude and maybe she would expose more of her Mommy’s body then she was comfortable.  Seeing the two walking towards the shoe section she said “Mommy, Daddy I’m sorry. I… what I did was wrong.”

Lucy and Mike both looked at her as Mike just said “just don’t do it anymore.”

While Lucy hugged her “yes do as daddy said and be a good girl okay? We are not angry at you.”

“I don’t like straps” Hannah said as Mike and Lucy sighed. Well, this would be a fight every time it seems. After all most of her daily items had straps to keep her safe.

“okay come let’s get you some shoes” Mike said and with that thirty minutes passed bye. Hannah was exhausted at the end of picking out shoes. How many shoes did she try on? It felt like hundreds and meeting Mikes gaze both of them nodded as only two people being trough, the same torture could. Lucy however had finally narrowed it down to four pairs of shoes. Some black Mary Janes and two training shoes. One of them in bright yellow going with her dress and one in orange with Hannah liked the most. The last pair was some kind of dance shoes with Hannah hated with a passion. The color was okay but they hurt her feet once she walked three or four steps. The most annoying thing to her was that walking was extremely exhausting. She could not find the right balance to her body and wobbled around and almost fell down on more then once occasion. Lucy seeing her struggling always stayed right behind her while she walked to catch her if she stubbled with was at more than one occasions needed. Hannah was frustrated and both Mike and Lucy could tell that she was. After all she pouted to herself siting on Mikes lap.

Lucy kneeled in front of her “its fine honey we will teach how to walk like big girls over the next weeks okay? Come let’s get you some new diapees and other necessities you want. “

Lucy grabbed the girl under her arms and propped her on her hip while Mike put the shoes in the cart.

Hannah had more fun on this stop of the shopping trip. Everything beats shoe shopping. Lucy let her pick the diapers and she went for the ones with mythical beings on them with made Lucy giggle since they actually were cute with the reddish pink design. The next thing they got amounted to spare pacifiers and some bottles and sippy cups. Lucy had the bare necessities at home but she wanted to have a substantial stock for her girl. The last stop was in the Toy section. Hannah found herself put to the ground and looked up to Lucy “go on honey you can pick one toy”.

“but I was mean “Hannah said realizing she did not really deserve this present. She was not stupid after all and was listening in on the conversations of others.

“well, you had a tantrum but you apologized so we wont hold that against you come on sweety get one toy you like.” Mike said smiling.

Hannah took a long time looking around. Mostly since she had to walk quite far and with her ability, she landed more than once in Lucy’s arms that caught her.  It took the girl an actual hour to look at all the options in this place.  She decided in the end for a red fox plushie that was half her size. Lucy took it down from the stand and said “well isn’t this cute?”

Mike answered “honey you should give it to Hannah look at her.”

Lucy looking down only saw the girl sitting on the floor following the fox with her eyes and laughed. “here you go sweetie” she said and picked the girl while pushing the fox in her arms.

Hannah hugged the fox and smiled happy.  Lucy walked towards the register only to find her girl asleep in her arms while chewing on the ears of the fox. She winced as she pried the fox out of her girl’s arms and put it on the register. Hannah woke up with that and rubed her eyes “mommy did I fall asleep?”

“its fine honey you can go back to sleep” Lucy said while Hannah nodded and hugged closer to her only to stop. “mommy?”

“yes?”

“where is foxy? „Hannah asked looking a lot more awake at the thought of losing her plush.

“we are paying for foxy right now he’s on the register just wait a bit okay?”

“but he’s mine. You said foxy is mine” Hannah said while tears started flooding her eyes. This was her first gift ever from anyone and now only a couple minutes later she lost it. Seeing her start crying Lucy looked at the cashier with an apologizing look that was only met with a swift grab to the plushie and a pair of scissors that cut off the prize tag. Lucy took the plushie and gave it to Hannah.

“better?” she asked only to get rhythmic breathing from the girl that was asleep again. The teenage cashier just chuckled “aren’t they cute like this?”

“yes, they are” Lucy answered while Mike paid for the groceries.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(03.03.2021)

Fascinating, a old a really very old creature in a body of an "adult" that she herself does not control better than a toddler in a world that was completely unknown to her with customs, traditions and rules that she does not know. I am really looking forward to the next chapters.

Hannah woke up in a foreign place. A giant room in colored in white and pink colors. Sitting up she could feel the soft cushioning below her. This bed was extremely comfy since. It had just the right firmness and softness to make Hannah relax completely.  The former Phoenix looked around the room and then at her own body. She had some idea about how a female human’s body should look however her own body was quite weird. Firstly, she had no hair except her eyebrows and the hair on her head. However, no other part of her body had any. Also, she had no female breasts that she could talk off. Her chest was almost completely flat except some slight bumps. This was however not really bothering her since she rarely thought about her appearance or attractiveness to other races.  She was wearing a one piece that was zipped to her but it kept her warm with was welcome after all she was sure that she would freeze without her feathers. Sitting was not a problem for her but she knew that waking was a hassle and she wanted to find a way to move faster that the wobbles she normally managed. For the moment however she was trying to understand the entire situation. She was now part of this family and she had a new name: Hanna Hathaway. Her caretakers or parent called themselves Mommy and Daddy Hathaway with was quite a weird name but she could accept them.

Hannah thought back to the store and wondered why she became emotionally unstable losing the toy or why she pouted out of frustration. She never left such minor emotions control her but this new body made such emotions almost unbearable and completely uncontrollable. She took a deep breath deciding to keep an eye on this behavior of hers and then felt her crotch getting warm. This was also something she did not enjoy really.

She never had problems of incontinence in her life but after waking up in this body it just made her use these Diapers all day long. At least the diaper she had on this time was softer than the last one from the hospital. She poked the diaper and some urine leaked out on her clothes with stuck to her body. This made Hannah tear up and even though she had decided to not let her emotions rule she felt her self start sobbing and starting to cry. She did not know how long it was but she felt someone pick her up.

“oh, honey did you leak? its icky huh? come let mommy change you” Lucy said while she put her on the changing table. With some trained movements she got rid of the Footed pajama and took a strap to strap it over her body with as she expected did to not go well. Hannah fought the strap with everything she had trough her tears but once she was strapped in, she calmed down. She did not fight it anymore but her wailing become deafening.

Lucy’s heart broke seeing the girl like that and started the diaper change immediately and cleaned the girl’s legs and back and anywhere else where pee could have gotten to. She began to powder the girl and then taped the new diaper over her all the while trying to shush the girl or to get her to take a pacifier but none of it worked. Lucy’s tough about getting one of the inflatable ones but immediately felt bad even entertaining that thought. She unstrapped the girl and picked her up into a hug.

“its fine honey Mommy’s here sh sh its okay come on what’s wrong honey?” Lucy said while rubbing the girls back and rocking her gently. Hannah did not know what was going on herself with made her panic even morel this led to the complete breakdown she had. She did not like the straps but being wet made it ten times worse and just getting manhandled had her felt so helpless and so vulnerable she could not take it.

Her new emotional vulnerability led to a complete meltdown dealing with these intense emotions. She tried calming down but whenever she tried to force the emotions down, she became even more distressed since it did not work and the outburst worsened. In the end she cried herself into exhaustion and fell back asleep. Lucy looked worried at the child while Mark walked inside. “she seemed to be fine at the store except the temper tantrum. Do you thing she is hurt?” Lucy asked while Mark started cleaning the cribs cover.

“I don’t know honey this is also my first time having a little girl at home. Maybe she just had a nightmare or something. How about this let’s wait till she waits up and if she still cries, we will go to the hospital. Does she have a fever?”

“no, she seems okay on that front. Okay we will watch her. I hope she doesn’t get this upset ever again” Lucy said with tears in her while gently rocking the little as Mark prepared the crib. Both of them left the Nursery while going into he living room. Lucy paced while Mark pretended to read a book both of them worried what would happen next.

Hannah woke up again after some time in the crib and rubbed her eyes. She felt mentally exhausted but her body was rested. Shouldn’t put into words why exactly she became so distressed at first however forcing her emotions down did not seem to work. She had to do something about this or she would feel permanently horrible not to mention how her caretakers would feel. Sitting up she looked at the barred crib and sighed. She did not really like being in a cage however at least the top was open so she took that as a compromise.  Hannah tried to be patient and wait but she could feel herself become restless and sad and did not know how to handle these emotions.

She tried to pry into the reason why she felt these emotions and after some time was stunned to understand that she felt an emotion she had come to see as second nature. She felt distressed and sad because she felt lonely. A feeling she had gotten used to a long time ago now made her almost unable to control herself again. She could feel her eyes start burning from these emotions and could foresee herself crying again if she ignored them further. However how would she take care of them. This was the first time that she actually thought about what to do and before in the hospital she had mostly been asleep so this was never a problem. She tried to stand up but fell back down o her bottom and decided finally that she was not able to take action herself.

She said “mommy?” into the air to see if they could hear her after all Lucy was quite fast to get to her last time.  She could not hear anyone coming but giving a voice to her feelings made her feel a tiny bit better so she cried out again this time louder and this time she could hear footsteps coming towards the nursery. Lucy walking in made Hannah immediately feel calm again as her feelings just got replaced by extreme happiness. She felt happy to have avoided going out of control again and smiled brightly at the woman walking in.

Lucy seeing the brightest smile ever seen from this little started smiling as well and went to pick up the girl that made grabbing motions towards her. “well did someone have a nice nap?” she asked the little that snuggle her face into her body. “well, someone is cuddly. “

Mark behind her said “well at least she doesn’t seem to be hurting. Honey did you have a bad dream before?”. Hannah did not answer only cuddled into Lucy deeper while for some reason her thumb found its way into her mouth. Seeing that Lucy took the thumb out and popped a pacifier in her mouth with the girl started nursing. Hannah was feeling big emotions again that she could not explain. She felt foremost safe in lucy arms but she also felt terror from not understanding why she was sucking her extremities but also a wave of comfort from doing exactly that. She was confused and mostly she wanted it to stop but at least she did not feel like crying. If she just accepted these as the norm for this body maybe it would be fine? She sighed feeling Lucy stroking the small of her back and shivered. This was not so bad she thought as she melted in the arms of Lucy.

“well, she doesn’t seem to want to talk or anything else. Lets just write it off as a extremely grumpy morning. Come let’s get you fed princess” Lucy said as Hannah looked up to scan the room.

“were?” she asked around the pacifier stumping both Bigs as Lucy asked “where what?”

“were pwinshes” Hannah asked looking around to find the royalty. Not that she cared but nobles always had been a bother with there arrogance. She was broken out her toughs as Lucy tickled her feet with made her squeal and giggle.

“Right here is the princess.” She said bopping Hannah’s nose with made her even more laugh as she looked at the big surprised eyes of the little. “what who do you expect the princess to be?” lucy asked.

Hannah just looked at her and after a moment of thinking she laughed this was silly but it made her happy. She cuddled a bit more into Lucy thinking to herself that if her life really went like this she would not mind some of the inconveniences. Lucy put her into a contraption called a highchair and took some straps with made Hannah immediately tense up but she did not fight it. She knew Lucy would not do it if she did not have to so she let her buckle her down. She could tell why they did this since she was quite high away from the ground and she was only buckled across the chest and between the legs to make her not fall down. She could still move er hands so Hannah tried to calm down even tough her heart beat in her chest like a drum. She could feel the tears starting to burn again but at that moment Lucy came back with something to eat and Hannah gladly took the distraction. Lucy fed her again this time with for her tiny cutlery and Hannah almost melted from the taste.

It tasted almost divine how did they make these eggs taste this good. However, Hannah lost herself immediately as Lucy gave her some mil with had vanilla flavor. Starting drinking the little lost her grasp of what was going on anymore. She just felt bliss wash over her as she greedily started sucking it down. Lucy at one point took the bottle from her since she almost chocked with lead to the little whining and trying to grab the battle back.  Finishing her food and drink made Hannah content with the world.

Being fed was always good in her book as she leaned back, she burped loudly with made Lucy and Mark start laughing. “did you enjoy your food sweetums?” she asked with was answered with an energetic “uhuh” from Hannah. It was only at this moment that Hannah realized that Lucy had not touched her own food while Mark was already finished and she felt guilty. Just to satiate her hunger the women in front of her did not eat. Lucy was about to stand up to let Hannah who pointed at the food and uttered “eat too mommy.”

Mark laughed and said “you heard her Mommy you have to eat too. You are such a good girl thinking about your mommy as well.” Mark gave Hannah a kiss on her forehead with made her heart flutter in the same way as being in Lucys embrace. She liked the affection showed to her so she actually just leaned back and watched Lucy eat without making a fuss. Once she was done however, she stopped being patent and started fighting the restraints again.

“Out” she demanded from Lucy who sighed but complied and let her down on the floor.   Hannah tried walking towards the living room but fell down on her bottom so she decided that if two legs aren’t possible, she would just use four. Crawling was absolutely easier and faster. She could feel Lucys gaze on her probably to make sure she was fine and it made her stomach flutter with happiness. In the kitchen however she saw something that made her forget everything as she saw an old friend on the table. The lit candle made Hannah stop and sit in front of the table to look up. She could hear it whisper “hello old friend” with made her smile brightly.

Lucy looking down to the girl said “she seems to be extremely absorbed bye the candle. Why did you light it ? what if she grabs at it ?”

“I did not really think about it I can blow it out” Mike said and did so with made Hannah tear up. She was about to have a conversation with the flame only for it to be snuffed out of existence. That was the nature of a flame but she still felt sad. Seeing her tears Mike looked to Lucy who lit the candle again. Hannah’s gaze immediately got fixated to the flame again.

“hi” said Hannah in a language that made Lucy frown.

“my names Hannah now not Haurha. They named me can you look after them?” continued Hannah but was disturbed as Lucy asked “what language is that sweetie?”

“hm? That’s ignis the language of fire can’t you speak it?” she asked.

“no Honey I can’t that’s a wonderful language are you speaking to the flame?”

“uhuh he is nice” she said and added “can you flare up a bit as a greeting they don’t speak ignis” to the flame.

Lucy grabbed Hannah and jumped back as the flame suddenly rose from a candle to a small campfire in intensity and started spreading on the table. Mike immediately grabbed a cloth and started patting the fire out.

“Hannah did you do that?” she asked shocked to the little who said confused “I only wanted him to greet you”

Mark and Lucy looked at each other realizing they may have taken in an even more mysterious little then expected.

On 3/3/2021 at 4:26 PM, Moon3ye said:

Fascinating, a old a really very old creature in a body of an "adult" that she herself does not control better than a toddler in a world that was completely unknown to her with customs, traditions and rules that she does not know. I am really looking forward to the next chapters.

I hope i could deliver even if this chapter is only like 4 hrs in Universe

• Like 2
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(06.03.2021)
1 hour ago, Yas9119 said:

“hi” said Hannah in a language that made Lucy frown.

“my names Hannah now not Haurha. They named me can you look after them?” continued Hannah but was disturbed as Lucy asked “what language is that sweetie?”

“hm? That’s ignis the language of fire can’t you speak it?” she asked.

“no Honey I can’t that’s a wonderful language are you speaking to the flame?”

“uhuh he is nice” she said and added “can you flare up a bit as a greeting they don’t speak ignis” to the flame.

Lucy grabbed Hannah and jumped back as the flame suddenly rose from a candle to a small campfire in intensity and started spreading on the table. Mike immediately grabbed a cloth and started patting the fire out.

“Hannah did you do that?” she asked shocked to the little who said confused “I only wanted him to greet you”

Mark and Lucy looked at each other realizing they may have taken in an even more mysterious little then expected.

This is going to be very interesting.
Nice chapter.

I thought Haruha's nickname would be Huru like spring in japanese but Hanna is quite cool, I like this story very much.

I have an idea to offer you, maybe in the future you can write a story about one super proud warrior girl that fall in diaper dimension but she just will not be trated like a baby so easily as Haruha and Amelia. So you can you can be inspired in one character from story "unwanted care"(this comic is from deviantart user TamaeFTT) her name is Reina and I think your personality will mach very well.

(Sorry about English, I'm not fluent)

19 hours ago, PravidaUser said:

I thought Haruha's nickname would be Huru like spring in japanese but Hanna is quite cool, I like this story very much.

I have an idea to offer you, maybe in the future you can write a story about one super proud warrior girl that fall in diaper dimension but she just will not be trated like a baby so easily as Haruha and Amelia. So you can you can be inspired in one character from story "unwanted care"(this comic is from deviantart user TamaeFTT) her name is Reina and I think your personality will mach very well.

(Sorry about English, I'm not fluent)

Actually such a character exists in this world already and you have met her already. No spoilers wait for the reveal XP

Hanna looked up to Mark and Lucy who both looked at her worried. She did not like this mood at all and asked around the pacifier “ ish shomphing wong?”

“honey you can talk to fire?” asked Mark again while looking at the girl.

“uhu mosht can do tshat but fire dot alk bak to evivone.” Hanna said while looking at Lucy and flinched seeing the fear in her eyes. The big tried to hide it but Hanna caught it and her heart broke. The women she had to depend on feared her. She felt like crying but knew this was not the time and it was her fault. She looked at Mark again to distract herself.

“Hannah what other languages do you speak that can do that?” he asked her too distrust to actually catch on the hints of the girl reaction. He even took the pacifier out of Hannas mouth to understand her better.

Hannah felt even more distressed but the big did not seem to care and she answered to distract her “ I speak ignis, Aquan, auren and Gronk. But only fire talks back.”

“wait what are the other languages?” asked Mark only to get a “the other three elements.” As a answer.

“so, you tell me there are people that can control the other elements?” asked Mark looking more shocked at the girl.

Hanna became angry at that “NOT CONTROL. Were friends. Control is being mean. Mean mean mean that hurts fire and it doesn’t like it that’s why it always burns everything that does that.”

Mark looked at the girl and would love to just think of this as the game of a little but what he saw just now was too real and too dangerous to ignore. “so, you tell me fire won’t hurt you?” he asked only to get a head shake from the girl.

“If fire is angry, he burns everyone even me. That’s why you calm it down before playing with it.” She said as if it was the most normal thig in the world as Lucy went to get a glass of water.

“mommy?” asked Hanna only to see Lucy flinch but not turn around and her heart broke again. She dropped her head and she could fell her body turn cold from the rejection. Hanna took a deep breath and then looked to Mark and said “I’m tired”

“already? you only just woke up” he asked confused but picked her up anyway. Once in the nursery he asked “everything okay pumpkin?”

“uhuh I’m just tired ignis makes you tired” Hannah lied but her voice broke hallway trough and Mark was not fooled this time. He sat down on the rocking chair and put her on his lap. “come on pumpkin you can tell me everything” he said while looking at the girl that avoided his eyes but her trembling lower lip made it clear she was trying not to cry out. He took her in a hug and Hanna was surprised that it felt so good. Marks hugs felt different if Lucys was warm and cozy his were safe and reassuring as his strong muscles enclosed her. She could feel the last bit of will power break at him supporting her in this way and she started crying in his chest. He did not try to shush her or tried to make it better. He did not say a single word just let her cry to her hearts content and rubbed her back. Hanna recovered a lot faster than last time and he asked “come on honey what’s wrong?”

“n-nothing” she lied again still sobbing as her stomach churned thinking about Lucy’s distancing herself. She almost broke out crying again however Mark still rubbed her back with made her ale to suppress the feeling. “Pumpkin don’t lie to daddy come on you can tell daddy everything”

Hanna looked up at the man who did not judge her for being a crybaby or for needing emotional support. She wished that more people like him existed in her world but she knew better that to hope for a miracle that would never come. Hugging him she whispered “mommy h-h-hate…” She could not even finish the sentence before the tears started flowing again and mark hugged her tighter.

“why would mommy hate you pumpkin she is just shocked. Do you want to talk to her?” Mark said looking at the girls that shook its  hanging head and whispered “I don’t wanna bother mommy.”

Mark frowned at that “enough with this you’re not a bother come on were going to mommy now.”

Hanna panicked and said “ ühm I’m wet can you change me ? or a nap ?”

Mark looked at her and said “nope not going to work and you can forget the waterworks as well. Were going to clear this misunderstanding right now.”

Hanna did not want to go but she also wanted to go and these feeling made her choke up on tears and emotions of fear.  She hugged closer to the warm body of the man she accepted as her Daddy to gain more emotional support.

They found Lucy on the couch looking into space and Mark sat down next to her. “honey are you okay?” he asked as Lucy looked over and flinched seeing Hanna.

The little eyes started watering again and she begged in a whisper “please lets just go sleep”

Lucy looked at Mark who said “honey you are scaring me”

She shook her head and said “I’m sorry. Its just. I’m not good with big fires. I’m sorry that I did not tell you before.”

“what happened?” asked Mark as Hanna felt terrible inside. She was flame incarnate in a fleshly body so lucy was not good with her she understood. She would not force the Woman anymore and just back off. She tried to slip down of Marks les as he adjusted his grip and took her back on his lap.

“we had a little named Miranda who was…. well, she was the opposite of Hanna she always fought her own battles. The diapers and everything else. She was so vulnerable but had such a strong front that she never let anyone take care for her. We only had her for two weeks before she died in a gas leak fire of while she took a nap upstairs. Since -since the I can’t see big fire anymore without thinking about that. I’m sorry if I scared you” Lucy said after a long while.

Hanna listened to her explanation but this made it even worse. She felt terrible for her mommy but even more terrible that she was the one her mother feared now. She tried again to climb down Marks legs who this time did not stop her as she crawled under the table and sat there. She could still se the legs of Lucy and Mark while her tears silently fell from her face. She never felt so heartbroken in her life. This was the first time she let someone into her life and now It made her suffer even more.

Lucy pushed the table away and asked “Hanna what’s wrong?” as she finally realized the unusual behavior of the girl.

Mark answered “she thinks you hate her “

Lucys eyes widened in shock and realizations as she immediately picked the girl up and hugged her “Hannah oh honey my little princesses I don’t hate you. Mommy would never hate you you’re my little girl. My little treasure pumpkin I was just shocked because of the fire. I’m sorry if I made you think such horrible horrible things can you forgive mommy please?” she asked the girl while hugging and rubbing the little back.

Hanna felt her heart fill with such strong emotions she could no longer control them. This however was the first time she did not cry but just hugged the woman while snuggling into her and saying “uhuh I love you mommy”

Lucy seeing the girl hug her could not believe that she had made the girl go through such a horrible experience. She squeezed the girl that snuggled into her while smiling and smiled back. “well honey what do you want to do now? how about you play a bit whit your toys?” Lucy asked but Hanna’s reply immediately changed her decision. She could hear a loud fart and then felt something mushy on her leg trough the diaper while Hanna looked shocked. She did not even realize she was going before the fart. Her body did not give her any warning and even if she had a doubt about the medicine in the hospital making her defecate there was no way for her to ignore this anymore. She was completely and utterly not potty trained.

Hanna looked to Lucy while squirming in her mess. This was not something she enjoyed. She had no problems with the wet diaper and did not feel it most of the times but the messy ones made her feel dirty. Lucy chuckled and picked her up “well mommy will make you clean before you play come on.”

Lucy place Hanna on the changing table and both of them looked at the straps and lucy said “how about this. I let you play with foxy and you let me strap you down?”

“otay” Hanna said with her pacifier in her mouth that she preemptively put in. Lucy strapped her down and handed her the plush. The change this time went bye way smoother and after the change Hanna was once again attacked bye the tickle monster. However, lucy had learned her lesion bye closing the diaper beforehand. Both women chuckled while walking into the living room where Mark was sitting and looking up “so everything okay ?”

“yesh mommy ish the besht but I love daddy tuu” answered Hannah snuggling into Lucys chest while the woman put her into the play pen. “so pumpkin how about you play a bit while me and daddy prepare some things for your trip to the doctor tomorrow?”

Hanna immediately felt her right arm hurt and said “can I shtay home?”

Mark laughed “we are going for you pumpkin”

“I don’t WANNA” Hanna said while observing the reaction of the two. She saw Lucy face harden and for the first time she had this ominous tone in her voice that made Hanna wish she could take back what she said. “listen here little lady. Mommy wants only the best for you and I said we are going to the doctor tomorrow. No more discussion or I won’t give you the vanilla milk today for dinner”

This shut Hanna up immediately. She would never gamble with her food especially not if it was this good. Lucy smiled seeing the girl listen and said to Mark “we have to make sure not to spoil her too much.”

Hanna snorted at that while turning around and snuggle with Foxy. She did not feel as lonely when he was with her.

• Like 5
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(07.03.2021)

Mark watched the little girl crawl to some of the toys and start playing with them but to his surprise she figured out the blocks fast. She looked at them and started dismantling them and the assemble them again. This took a good twenty minutes for Hannah and once done she just went to the next block. Mark tapped on Lucy’s back who was starting to cook and pointed at Hannah. Lucy’s eyes widened as she saw the girl just play with the blocks like every big toddler would.

“she’s extremely smart” Mark said while Lucy nodded.

“it’s weird that she doesn’t remember her past but can do well…. talk with fire and other elements. I wonder what else she can do if she has these powers” said the woman while starting to chop the vegetables for the stew she decided to make.

Mark leaned against the freezer and said “well what do you want to do? I mean she IS our little girl now. I really don’t think I could just go back and well take her back”

Lucy’s hands stopped and she looked up “if you say something stupid like that again I will hurt you. She’s not our LITTLE. She’s our DAUGHTER.”

Mark smiled at that and said laughing “that’s also how I feel. She just marched into my heart and took up shop.”

Lucys face softened and she smiled “I was never so happy. Look at her she is so adorable. How can you not love her?”

Mark nodded while unpacking some of the grocery’s that still stood near the kitchen table and said “oh yeah before I forget” as he took out a bottle and filled it with the Apple Juice they bought from the little shop.

“How could I have forgotten that” blamed Lucy herself. She knew littles needed a lot of fluids.

“don’t worry it will be second nature till tomorrow “he said as he took the bottle into the living room as Hannah was just reassembled the second block.

“good job honey you’re such a smart girl” he said patting her head with she rewarded with a bright smile. He could not help but smile as he handed her the bottle “here honey. Drink this till daddy comes to get you”

Hannah grabbed the bottle of at least two liters of juice and took out the pacifier to start drinking.  Looking up at Mark he was not sure if his eyes played a prank but he could swear her iris got a tiny bit darker. Paying more attention, he was sure that her eyes dimmed a bit in color. He asked “honey are you okay?”

Hannah took out the bottle that she already halfway finished and said “yesh…..ya…tomphin fanny. “

Marks’s brows furrowed at that. Hannah felt weirdly happy. Seeing her daddy, she felt happier then ever. However, she knew this was wrong since she could not talk normally. She felt distressed with was washed away bye the happiness she felt bye being near her daddy.  She started giggling at her daddy but stopped seeing him frown. “Hana wash gud. Not naghti” she said tearing up. Marks eyes widened as he patted her head “yes you’re a good girl honey. Wait here for daddy okay? can you be a big girl and wait for daddy?”

“big Gil” Hannah said nodding and taking a firm stand to wait. However, her daddy took away her juice and she started whimpering. “juce” she said trying to grab at it but Mark was obviously faster and just took her bottle away. He grabbed at the pacifier on her shirt and popped it into her mouth. On instinct the girl started nursing and went back to hug foxy. The blocks seemed too complicated all of a sudden so she played with foxy.

Mark went into the kitchen and took the apple juice to read the ingredients “MOTHERFUCKERS” he cursed throwing it in the garbage and emptying the bottle.

“what’s going on?” asked Lucy seeing Mark actually angry.

“they put regression juice in it. Instead of the stamp they just put a tiny text in the bottom line of the ingredients. Fuck. I never knew how messed up this is. I do NOT want to drug Hannah.”

“Wait don’t they have to clearly mark it due to the law?” Lucy asked.

“I mean it was CLEARLY written but not in a way that would catch attention. We will have to read every box from now on. “he said starting to go trough all the purchases. Lucy never saw Mark this angry as he threw around seventy precent of the little products into the trash can.

“so many?” Lucy asked surprised. She also never had paid any attention to little products except of course the big stamps that showed in her mind all needed information’s.

“we have to pay more attention at these things” Mark said washing out the bottle and filling it whit the milk he used for cereals. He stopped and read through hose ingredients as well and sighed a breath of relieve.

Lucy took the bottle as she said “the stew ingredients are ready I will go give her the bottle. I want to see how bad it is.”

Mark followed his wife as they went to the playpen where Hannah was chewing on her plushes ear and looked up at them. Seeing lucy she put her arms up and said “mama” while making grabbing motions. Mark could see Lucy almost stagger backwards and start breathing a bit heavier as she picked the girl up.

“hey pumpkin Mama has some milky for you. Can you be a good girl and drink?” she asked as Hannah nodded. Lucy handed the girl the bottle only for Hannah’s hands to betray her and the bottle to fall to the ground.

Distressed the girl said “sowwy. Not naghti” while tears flooded her eyes. Lucy seeing this could understand why people would use little products. While Hannah was always adorable if she acted like this Lucy was not sure if anyone could keep her hands from her. She kissed the girl on the forehead and tickled her tummy making Hannah squeal she said “its fine you’re just a little girl. Mommy was being silly”

Mark said “Lucy don’t go over the deep end” while he watched his Wife blink twice and sigh.

“thanks this is harder then expected. “she said while she picked the bottle up and sat down on the couch while Hannah looked up at her. Lucy keeping the little in her arms and leaning her back into her arm while supporting her head and back with said arm started unconsciously thumping the diapered butt of the girl. She teased the bottle to the girls mouth and smiled brightly as Hannah immediately latched and started nursing the bottle. Lucy’s heart started beating faster while Hannah nursed and once finished, she felt her shirt become wet and looked down.

“I thought I at least had four days but this little girl made my body go into lactating overdrive in under eight hours” she said while Hannah started squirming smelling the milk. Mike had not filled the bottle to the top but only around one fourth to get her more water later. However, before anyone of the bigs could say something Hannah said “mama numy” while staring at Lucy’s breasts. Lucy was conflicted while all her instincts screamed at her to feed the girl that needed food and craved it, she knew that doing so right now would be wrong. Hannah was under influence of drugs and not able to make educated decisions an giving her breastmilk now was just not ethical in Lucy’s mind.

Mike saw his wife fighting her internal battle and said “Lucy nursing her once won’t make a big difference for Hannah. She is already not potty trained and she won’t become addicted from it so why not entertain her whim?”

Lucy nodded seeing the girl tearing up and slid her shirt up and brought the nipple near Hannah who immediately latched on and started sucking. Lucy winced and said “not like that honey. You have to use your lips to squeeze not suck.”

With her mommy’s help Hannah was rewarded with the breast milk and her head filled with bliss as she drank with no regards anymore. Lucy took the whining girl that emptied the first breast up and putting a towel over her should started patting her back. One big belch with some half-digested   milk later Hannah was back in the blissful moment of breastfeeding. Lucy smiled while blissfully holding her little girl with fell asleep once the feeding was done.

“you look happy” said Mark as he looked at the little girl with was sleeping peacefully.

“yes, I hope she wakes up normal tough. I don’t want her all drugged out. I would not mind breastfeeding her tough. Good thing I bought a pump already.” Lucy said while standing up to go change the girl and then put her down for her nap.

Hannah wok up from a noise in the middle of the night and yawned. She did not know what time it was but it was dark. Her heart began beating why could she not see. She could always see her gaze never got disturbed bye anything. Be it night or day her eyes always showed her what was in front of her.  This was starting to scare her since her entire surrounding was shrouded in darkness.  She searched for the bars next to her to help her balance but instead her hand slipped trough it and she lost her balance with lead to her hitting her head on the bar. She felt her the pain in her head as tears start flowing into her eyes. However physical pain was easier for her to manage then emotional one so she sat back down. She heard noises and breathing in the room as her eyes widened. She was sure something was in the closet since she could hear scratching as her heart beat accelerated. “Mommy” she yelled out afraid of what might happen next. It did not take long as the light in the hallway was flipped on as Lucy walked in.

“what is it honey?” she asked looking at her in the dark room.

“monster” she pointed at the closet while Lucy frowned and went to the closet to open it. Hannah watched him open the closet only to find a dress of her on the ground. The hanger probably scratched on the door while the dress fell down and scared Hannah already hyperactive imagination. Lucy picked up he dress and hung it back up. “no monster sees?” she said smiling as she went to check the girl’s diaper. As expected, she was wet. Picking up the girl she walked to the changing table and started the diaper change. Hannah yawned and looked up at her “what happened?” she asked.

Lucy breathes a sigh of relieve and said “well honey the juice you got had something inside it that made you happy. We checked everything after that and threw it away so no worries there.”

Hannah looked at the ceiling and said “I remember a really tasty drink and I snuggled with someone. What was that?”

Lucy taping the new diaper on said guilty “well I breastfed you”

“oh. Okay. Can I have more?” Hannah asked licking her lips as she remembered the taste.

“you have no problem with it ? most accidental little fight it vehemently since its babyish. “asked the women surprised again at how much the little girl was different from other littles.

“Is it? What would change if I drank it and what if not?” asked Hannah now on guard.

Lucy said “well it makes you incontinent for once and makes your stool a bit looser.”

“so, wait. It makes it easier to poop and makes me pee and poop uncontrollably? I’m sorry but I don’t see what’s so bad about that. I only see positives with that. After all i cant control it anyway”

“huh well in your case yes. “

“don’t you want to ?”

“no honey I would love to breastfeed you if you want to”

Hannah just put her head on Lucys chest and said “I did enjoy it so yes. May I?”

Lucy smiled at the girl and said “okay time for nummys then. You did not wake up for dinner no matter what we did. You must be starving come.”

Lucy sat down on the rocking chair with the girl and started nursing her daughter. Once she was done the girl yawned loudly as she mumbled “I don’t like this”

Lucy asked “I thought you said you want to”

“not that.  This” Hannah said pointing at the room “dark and scary”

“oh…well let’s buy you a night light then okay?”

“what’s that?”

“a light that’s not too bright so you can also sleep with it in”

“that’s nice I want that” she yawned while snuggling into Lucy’s arms “mommy?”

“yes honey?”

“can I sleep with you I don’t want to sleep alone” Hannah said giving voice to her yearning of wanting social interactions.

“okay.but only till we buy your night light” Lucy said while not even trying to hide her smile.

Mark woke up as something snuggled between him and Lucy “oh do we have a guest?” he asked silently seeing the little already asleep.

“she did not want to sleep alone” Lucy whispered back stroking the girl’s hair.

“oh, what’s wrong?”

“the dark is scary. We forgot the nightlight.”

“this little business is more complicated then expected.”

“yes, but it’s worth it. Good night honey”

“night lucy”

The family of three fell asleep while snuggling together in a pile. Hannah felt the safest she ever felt in her life however tomorrow would be another hard day for the little.

• Like 3
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(10.03.2021)

Hannah woke up near sunrise and stretched herself. Opening her eyes, she saw the sleeping face of her daddy while she looked at the other side to her mommy. Both of them where still asleep while she was fully awake. Hannah decided not to wake them and started slowly crawling towards the end of the bed to drop down and go into another room. However, before she could even get to the end two hands grabbed her. Hannah felt herself being lifted and turned around only to look into Lucy’s face who put her finger to her lips then pointed to daddy. Hannah nodded as Lucy slowly stood up and carried her out the room. The woman slowly closed the door and walked toward the nursery.

Hannah said “good morning Mommy. Did I wake you?”

“its fine honey we have to wake up in a bit anyway. How did you sleep honey bun?” she said as she put the soaked girl on the changing table and grabbed the strap only to see the girl start fighting. Sighting she grabbed the pacifier and poppet it in the mouth of the girl and handed her the stuffy with made her stop. Strapping her down she started the morning change.

“so, honey how did you sleep?” she asked while wiping the girl down.

“good. Mommy can I sleep with you again” asked Hannah while taking out the pacifier.

“Honey you have your crib you can’t sleep with us every day but if you are a really good girl mommy will think about it” she said tickling the girl’s feet with made her giggle.

“now come here miss potty pants. Let’s get you fed so we are ready to go once daddy wakes up. “Lucy said picking up the girl and walking towards the kitchen. “do you want to be in your playpen or in your highchair?” asked she the little.

“nu uh” said Hannah snuggling into the giants who looked at her “oh my someone’s awfully snuggly after waking up huh?”

“no, I’m not snuggly” Hannah protested while snuggling even deeper into the giant. She liked it if Lucy held her it made her feel safe however that was not the only reason. She liked it especially since it was Lucy.

“of course, not princesses how dare I suggest that” Lucy said jokingly tickling the girl’s side.

“NO FAIR MOMMY” the girl squealed and started giggling as the Amazonian tickled her. Hannah laid against Lucys chest after the tickle attack and was breathing hard. She was soaked in sweat and her body felt a bit warm as she took deep breaths to regain her composure. Her head hurt all of a sudden and the room started spinning as she felt her stomach turn. Lucy smiled seeing the girl so exhausted after the tickling.

“mommy I don’t feel sho good” Hannah said right before she leaned forward and vomited all over the floor and Lucy’s chest. Lucy looked at the girl who was heaving for breath as she shivered from time to time. Lucy immediately took the girl to the nursery and took her temperature. Looking at the thermostat she frowned and put the thermostat into a wipe to clean it later and diapered the girl again as she carried the girl to her room.

“mark. Mark honey wake up” she said but her Husband just turned around snoring. It was always a hard fight to get him to wake up. She nudged him but nothing.

“daddy” whimpered the girl and Lucys heart broke but to her surprise Mark leaned up and rubbed his eyes “what’s going on?” he asked seeing the heavy labored breath of the girl and the worry in his wife’s eyes.

“she came down with a fever. It suddenly popped up and she’s already at 103,68  Fahrenheit (or 39,8 Celsius) can you call the hospital for Dr. Bander?” said Lucy obviously panicking as Mark threw on his clothes and looked at the clock.

“its around nine am and Bander does not come in till eleven “ Mark said apparently already talked about the little experts schedule. “but I know another place we can bring her. Did you hear of Dr. Nickerson? “

“the little that is a doctor?” asked Lucy slightly on guard against the idea that a baby could be a doctor.

“honey I know your family has some old-fashioned ideas about littles but Ima swears on Dr Nickerson´s skills. Also, I know for a fact she is working weekdays between nine and seventeen so how about instead of having Hannah suffer we try out Dr Nickerson? “

Lucy seemed conflicted and sighed “fine if she can find them, I don’t care if it’s a little or a tweener”

Mark nodded “I’m proud of you honey”

The couple drove five minutes later to the Hospital and it took them a total of a thirty-minute wait to get into the room. Lucy was pacing up and down while waiting as Mark tried to stop her from over worrying. Hannah just lay in the bed her head spinning and she felt horrible as the stomach pain got worse and worse. The door opened as a little walked in with a doctor coat on and started with her introduction and went to work.

“well, Mr and Ms Hathaway she has an inflamed tonsillitis with is a sickness mostly found in Littles. It’s a standard procedure and I have a spot open in thirty minutes. If you decide to do it, we will have Hannah here done and ready to go home in an hour. Of course, if you decide against it, I will have to contact LPS about this. “the red headed little said looking up. Lucy said immediately “do it no matter what it costs”

The professional façade of the Dr changed to a smile as she said “I will make the preparations.”  With that she walked out and talked with her assistant who was waiting in front of the room. The next thirty minutes went bye at snails’ pace as Lucy walked around looking at her baby girl suffering. Mark had to almost restrain her not to follow the team into the operation room. Only five minutes later the team was done and Dr Nickerson came up to them and said sternly “Ma’am, Mr. please follow me. I have to discuss something in private with you”. The couple looked at each other and followed the little who walked in front while Mark stopped Lucy on several occasions from just picking the Dr up.

Inside the Office the little went and sat down behind her Desk and said “what are the modifications and products you have done on the girl?”

“we have not done any of those” said Lucy appalled at the idea of modifying a Baby.

“Ma’am I’m sorry to say that but I do not believe that to be true.” Said the Dr and studied the confused looks on the couple before she continued “Her blood shows almost no immune body’s with means she is extremely susceptible to Sicknesses. There is no way a little at her age and physical maturity has no anti bodies to any sicknesses in her blood. This has to be an artificial state. I would like to know what exactly has been done to the girl. I can’t believe her former Dr let her leave in this state.”

Lucy and Mark looked at each other and started recounting everything that happened as Dr Nickerson said “I cannot let her leave the hospital in this state. Her current weaknesses together with her body’s state will not end good for her. I would like to keep her in the hospital for the next four days to slowly get her body to build Anti body’s. Of course, if that is not to your comfort, I can have the LPS arrange an Dr to do it at home. However, I assure you I am the one that is the best suited for it.”

Lucy asked “can we stay with her “

The Dr said while shaking her head “I advise against it. First you will only suffer seeing her in pain and secondly we have some mothers that don’t act rational at those moments.”

Mark said “Is there anything you need from us Dr?”

The Dr took out a folded piece of paper and handed it over “these are the products we normally have if a patient stays over.  Do not Worry Mr and Ms Hathaway I will make sure that Hannah is happy and healthy once you pick her up “

Lucy nodded and the couple signed the documents needed at the reception.

In the car Mark asked “what’s going on?”

“its my fault” said Lucy breaking down in tears.

“what is?” asked Mark shocked. How could it have been her fault.

“the breast feeding. Her body couldn’t take it. She got sick because her Mommy’s milk made her sick” said the Woman crying.

Mark was shocked. He had not thought about that but yes that would have done it. He put his hand on her back and hugged her “its fine honey. She will be fine okay? we just have to trust the Doc and hope for the best.

Lucy nodded but was still crying as they came home. Mark caught his wife crying more that day while getting the bag ready for Hannah.

Mark dropped of the items since Lucy was not n a state to go to the hospital. The next three days the couple could not stop worrying. Both of them had no work so they had no distraction from their  worry and Mark jumped up as the phone rang.  Mark picked up the phone and said “Hathaway?”

The voice on the other side said “Hello Mr. Hathaway my name is Nurse Maria. We are calling to inform you of the discharge time of Hannah Hathaway.”

Mark talked a couple more minutes and looked at the clock. The couple waited four more hours till the time of pick up but still arrived three hours too early.

Hannah’s days drifted bye. She finally felt better as she looked at the red haired little on the chair next to her. She was a Doctor and a good one at that. No matter how bad she felt the Doctor made it better at least after she suffered a bit. The only thing she did not like had to be the needles she got. She had been pricked at least seventeen times over the last four days. Every time she felt sick from the first and good from the second. The last one was administrated four hours ago. Hannah had gotten a slight fever but recovered easily.

“well Hannah your Mommy and Daddy are coming. You have been a good patient if you have any more questions you can ask me.” Said the Dr know having more experience with the little. The blond little was weird. Her way of thinking was sometimes extremely archaic but other times like that of a child that has never seen something. However, there was no doubt about Hannah being smart. It was almost creepy how fast she picked up some stuff. Hannah just shook her head and said “thanks Doc. So, with this I am capable of living without the fear of getting sick from every day activities?”

“yes, that should not be a problem anymore. Your welcome. If you get sick ever again you can obviously come back.”

“thanks”

“you’re welcome” the Little said as she climbed down the chair and left the room. Hannah looked at the ceiling and smiled “so this is how being sick works. I hate it. No wonder the Mortals  did not like it.”

The Little looked out the windows to her left as she smiled. Finally, she had a normal life. She had learned some stuff in the last four days. First it seemed that Mommy and Daddy are more tittles than names. Since a girl called her female caretaker Mommy as well. It took Hannah some time to figure out that Mommy is something you only say to the female caretaker that is yours. It is like claiming your territory. Hannah smiled thinking about her Mommy. She liked this life till now. Of course, there had been some negative moments but mostly it was more fulfilling than her last life. The door Opened and Hannah looked over to the blonde-haired Woman walking in with a silver haired Little in her arms.

“Now Mel be a good girl for the doctor okay? Mommy can’t stay but il be back right after work and Lissa will come over after school. “said the blond-haired Amazon.

The Silver haired green eyed Little said “yes mommy il be good. Can I have some candy please?”

“no honey the doctor said you can’t eat anything till your procedure after that you can have some candy. “

Hannah expected a tantrum only to get a nod from the girl and then the girl turned back to her and Hannah froze. She knew this person. Who did not know this person? Amellia Borealis. The White rose of Sahar.

Hannah whispered “the white rose” under her breath but the girls head immediately snapped to her. “mommy look I have a neighbor “she said as her eyes went back to the blond Amazon. “yes, honey mommy has to go now be good”

“uhuh I’m always good” the girl said as the Amazon left the room. The second the door closed Hannah saw a blur of movement as the little on the other bed appeared in front of her and grabbed her collar “who the fuck are you? Depending on your answer you die” the sorceress growled her eyes burning with green light as the Mana in the surrounding started gathering towards them.

Hannah swallowed while cursing her own stupidity.

@BabySofia since i couldnt message you per PM. I hope its fine for me to use Holly if not i will gladly eddit the current chapter

• Like 1
  • Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(13.03.2021)

I think it was a great chapter, I don't think Baby Sofia will have a problem with it and you actually didn't use Holly.  The only thing that made it seem that way was the last name Nickerson and that she is a little.

38 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

Nice Chapter, nice touch using Holly. So I'm guessing there's some more mythical characters getting the same treatment.

thanks hopefully sofia lets me use her.
No spoilers

29 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think it was a great chapter, I don't think Baby Sofia will have a problem with it and you actually didn't use Holly.  The only thing that made it seem that way was the last name Nickerson and that she is a little.

i WAS using her. Like HIGHLY implied it. So if she has a problem with is ima change it obviously. I wouldnt want anyone using MY characters in a way i dont see fit sooo i can understand.

Update: Sophia says its fine. So yaay.

34 minutes ago, Yas9119 said:

thanks hopefully sofia lets me use her.
No spoilers

i WAS using her. Like HIGHLY implied it. So if she has a problem with is ima change it obviously. I wouldnt want anyone using MY characters in a way i dont see fit sooo i can understand.

Update: Sophia says its fine. So yaay.

Yes you are right it was highly impiled.  And I didn't think she would have a problem since it was used in such a good light.  But I do agree if she said no than you would have had to change it.  She did the same thing in one of her stories were she couldn't contract the writer soon but he had no problem and actually said that the story gave him a push to write more of it.

• Yas9119 changed the title to Paradise and Hell of the Phönix(09.04.2021)