LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DIY baby formula for adults?

princesstreegirl

Hi all I love the taste of baby formula and drinking it makes me feel super baby! Unfortunately baby formula is extremely unhealthy for adults and has none of our nutritional needs. Has anyone made a formula that tastes like baby formula but has the nutritional needs for adults?

I have had baby formula in the past and liked it as well. 

I haven't had it for years now. But my thoughts would be. Have baby formula but have it as a supplement to your normal food. 

Otherwise, the other thing I have is warm milk with some honey in it. Absolutely delish. 

Actually, the closest thing to it would be something like Ensure. Though that is flavored, I recall the unpleasant medicine taste. Before baby forumula took over the earth, a thin mixture of oatmeal or Cream of Wheat, or the like was used in the bottle since most "formula" was home-made form some family recipe or other. I do not know of some powdered nutritional enhancers that you could put in milk with some flaovring to make it better. Someone with medical care knowledge might know. Milk is a good source of potassium, calcium, protein and vitamin D, but it also has a good dea of cholesterol which may be bad for some persons. The funny thing was that when I had the bypass, the surgion siad it was a case of "extreme cholesterolemia" but my cholesterol numbers had been very good with VERY rare exception from the first. So be aware. Also one of the things in "irritable bowel" is lactose intolerance, which is really a stomach issue. 'nonfat dry milk" may be useful but it tastes abominable by itself. Maybe Carnation "instant breakfast" may have some use

On 2/25/2021 at 3:28 AM, princesstreegirl said:

Hi all I love the taste of baby formula and drinking it makes me feel super baby! Unfortunately baby formula is extremely unhealthy for adults and has none of our nutritional needs. Has anyone made a formula that tastes like baby formula but has the nutritional needs for adults?

Hi Princess, Do not listen to all the misinformation about baby formula. As with anything you eat or drink, moderation is the key. A well balanced diet is the most important. There is nothing in baby formula that is "unhealthy" for an adult. (unless you are allergic) I wouldn't suggest trying to survive on formula alone, but 1 or 2 bottles a day along with other food should be no problem for most adults. Read the ingredient and nutritional values and compare to other "adult" foods and I think you will be surprised. 

I have been drinking formula for several years. It use to be maybe a couple of times a month when my wife and I played "baby time", but then when lockdown hit last March and we were both home every day we started playing almost everyday. We went almost a month with me getting 2 or more bottles a day. The only problem was one day she was really into the game and by late afternoon I had 4 bottles. Then napping in the playpen my stomach started gurgling and I didn't make it to the bathroom, then for the first time since I was little, I messed my Pampers. After that I don't have more than 2 bottles in 24 hours, just in case?. Our "Baby time" is back to a couple of times a month, but I still get bottles when we play and if I'm a good "baby girl" she will mix Gerber rice cereal with my formula:t61054:

Go have a bottle of warm formula and enjoy!

IMGP0306sm.thumb.jpg.b6869774065ef4c4fb6b136a2cc937e4.jpg

• Like 2

The moment someone says "Do not listen too..." something is amiss. What should be said was "find out for yourself and figure it out" See what is in baby formula and not itn it? For whom is baby formula specifically designed? What happnes if I use it, or anything, in a way for which it was not designed?. Do the work and decide for yourself. Do you really think that "booze" that was part of Dean Martin's twice-nightly stage act was real, or was it apple juice? Now I posted some ideas further up this thread. I did that to make suggestions and to start the wheels turning. If you like the taste of baby formula why not have something that is risk-free or benificial  to an adult body with the same taste and texture if you can produce that. And once you do, bring it here and call it bABY formula. That is what I did with my "BabyDoll" cleaning, grooming and care items

Not only that but there would be a huge excess of nutrients for babies that adutls do not need that much of that would accumulate in the body. Add to that the lack of solid foods and its effect. But then, if you are trying to live on formula, how far 'round the bend would you have gone?

On 2/26/2021 at 3:41 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

https://naturalbabylife.com/can-adults-drink-baby-formula/

Trying to live on formula would be both expensive and unhealthy. Formula lacks a lot of nutrients adults need, and trying to keep up with the 8+ servings a day just to meet the calories you would need a lot of formula.

So would living off baby formula cause someone to lose weight? Wouldn’t that  be contradictory because of the amount of fat and cholesterol? I’m simply trying to find a way to get the taste but create something that would be nutritious for adults. I just like to taste. I have no idea how to re-create the taste. A way to go into little space and help me lose weight. If I didn’t have a roommate I’d be living off of powdered protein shakes and maybe some  home made soup now and then. But he temps me with fast food and soda. 

On 2/26/2021 at 2:29 PM, ABAlex said:

Question: Have you tried just blending or cutting up regular food? IMO its probably the closest to that you'd get

No I haven’t. Baby food has never appealed to me. I’m fine with Atkins and other protein shakes that taste like chocolate. I just wish I could find something that would taste like baby formula with the correct nutrients for me.

• 2 weeks later...